Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] Ice packs and Cee healing! (Noemi/Cee/Oliver) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:04 pm
There was a strangled sound at the idea that her overalls were SEXY what even Cee. Instead she just stirred that brownie mix hardcore. HARDCORE STIRRING OF BROWNIE MIXES, instead of sexy overalls. There was things you could call Noemi but sexy wasn't it.

"What is gamer type?" Noemi didn't play video games.

She had never played them. ever. "Like someone who plays sports? Instead of doing them seriously?" Because if so, She'd love to play sports! She was pretty decent at baseball.

"okay!" she did that, focusing on it which left more time for Cee to harass Oliver

IloveyouDIE
Grey Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:38 am
With the oil heating slowly on the stove, Cee could relax a momnet. Her brownies may take a bit longer than the others due to the extra step.

"Oh! Do they got video games here?" Cee bounced. "Oliver you should teach us to play games!!" She knew things had to be runiced, but between the lot of them maybe they could scrounge up enough to runic some game system and it could be shared amongst them. Besides a nicer cell phone, Cee didn't much care about any other electronics. Maybe a tablet but it would cement her further into these friendships if she actually did things with them.

"Maybe we could save s**t up and go in tagether on it!"

nyxtsuki moon
and then oliver cee and noemi can go rune diving

grey dragon
u know u wanna see that bikini bod

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Grey Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:13 pm
"Oh, um... a gamer is what people can be called when they play... too many... videogames..." Oliver trailed off, noticing how furiously Noemi was stirring the mix. It looked like a lot of hard work, he never knew it took so much effort just to mix the ingredients together!

The kid was pretty useless there in the kitchen, mostly getting in the way between Noemi's mixing and the heating stove. It was safe to say he was merely entertainment for the impromptu bakers. And sometimes an obstruction. But Oliver was watching rather attentively, learning so maybe someday he could do this on his own.

When the topic of video games on the island came up, he brightened. "I don't know, but I heard Finn might have something!" Oliver offered with a hopeful smile. "I don't know how you would make it work... um, electronics and stuff... but I would really love to play Monster Hunter again." He looked away bashfully, realizing how excited he had gotten over the conversation at hand. It wasn't good to get worked up over it, he probably wouldn't survive long enough to teach the two ladies how to play anything.

iloveyouDIE
Don't make me ask how pathetic you want Oliver, on a scale of 1 to 10~

Nyxtsuki Moon
Rune diving would totally require the pathetic scale. XD

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items