Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:36 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Wren was ignoring everything else as she raised her golden voice and set the spells loose. Two spells, two verses. The first spell wrapped around Esabel and Ravor, enclosing them both in shields stronger than diamonds with a mirrored surface on the inside that reflected every power, strike, attack, and spell right back at them three fold.

Esabel whimpered inside the shield around herself as she held her injured hand to her chest, "Rav-man? Esabel don't like this..." she said softly, her voice showing her fear of the situation.

The second spell seeped into Esabel's shield instead of Ravor's. That spell took hold of her instantly dropping her into a very deep sleep that dropped her to the ground. And whatever affected Esabel, now would affect Ravor, especially with the way Wren had worded the spell.

They would both slip into such a deep sleep that it would be extremely hard to wake them.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:46 pm
Ravor dropped his spells as he saw Wren's lips moving and how they were no encased in a shield.
"No!"

He was going to charge Rowan and Wren when he heard Esabel's words and then as if it were slow motion, saw her fall to the ground. He then felt the slam of power as sleep tried to drag him into its clutches. He moved for Esabel as quickly as he could, even though he felt as if chains weighed him down.

He fell to the ground close to her and crawled the last bit to her and wrapped his arms around her.

He drowzily looked to the two and he bared his teeth and gave such a hateful look to them.
"I...will kill you both.....for this.."

Whatever magic was left he had, he teleported them both back to her home and fell into a slumber with Esabel in his arms in her room.

With Esabel out, the world began to shift and new creatures...angry creatures came into being. The trees uprooted themselves and began to attack the two along with creatures of nightmares.

They would protect their master at all costs.

Rowan held out a hand to Wren.
"Grab onto me! The place is sealing up to protect them.We need to leave!"  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:15 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Wren staggered over to him and wrapped her arms around his waist, her head falling against his chest. The spells had drained her quite a bit but not nearly as much as what she'd done on the night of Eru's coronation celebration.

She'd done what she could to keep from killing the demented couple, knowing it would kill Rowan to see his brother die. So she'd put them both into a sleep that would seal them to this place, knowing it was the only way.

"Go!" she yelled out, trusting Rowan to get them out of here...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:23 pm
Rowan wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her to him as he wrapped them up in his magic and teleported them out of there via portal.  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:40 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

After they left the realm, the place literally sealed itself from anyone else entering as well as preventing the couple from leaving if, or when, they managed to wake up.

Esabel laid curled up at Ravor's side, her cheek resting on his chest. Her pack of hounds settled themselves around the building to protect and guard them, as did every other creature the place had created while overhead the sky darkened into a storm that rained down over everything as if crying for Esabel and Ravor's situation...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:08 pm
Red Gypsy

Hot Champion_of_justice

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dark fog started to appear in the air as a dark figure started to appear through the fog. Lucifer's eyes so cold and dark, it would put deep fear into most people. He looks up at the sky seeing pouring and storming, he smirks as it was his kind of place, pure dark. He lightly folds his wings in close to his body as he looked ahead walking to go seek for this Esabel and Ravor as he was told they could help with what he needs done.

He would have no problem walking through this place as he didnt rush things, he never did as he walked through this growing darkness of a realm feeling the dark magic that was creating it, he fallowed it source to find the people he seeks to make a deal with him, as he always loved making deals..

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:15 pm
Darsto_23

Hot Champion_of_justice

As he approached the house, he was met by a pack of reptilian hounds that barred his way with plenty of snarling and growling. They were already three generations strong, despite the short time their master and mistress had been locked into a bespelled sleep.

Behind him came the strange herd of carnivorous horses, 'ponies' as Esabel called them, snorting small bits of flames as they bared their sharp teeth and dug at the ground with sharp talons instead of hooves.

Even Lucifer was going to have to do some convincing to get through these 'guards' to even enter the strange house where the ones he sought were sleeping...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:29 pm
Red Gypsy

Hot Champion_of_justice

Lucifer lifted an eyebrow at the reptile dogs and the turned to look at the dark horses coming his other way. He smirks and looks back at the dogs, "How cute.." Lucifer lift his hand up and them slammed it down through the air fast as a hard dark force slammed on top of the dogs hurting them badly, he then use his dark power to lift them in the air and send then flying off to side. Once the dogs where out of his way, he looked back at the horses, he smirks and flashed to the door of the house and created a ball of black fire and blasted the door open and stepped inside, he then took a table in the room and blocked the door with his power and the table to keep the horses from coming.

Lucifer glances around the home as he can feel that dark magic but it was all around the home so he started to look in the rooms to find who he was looking for and then entered a room seeing two people in a deep dark slumber.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:38 pm
Darsto_23
Okay, Esabel isn't going to be too happy with what he did to her 'puppies'...

Hot Champion_of_justice

Esabel and Ravor slept with her head resting on his shoulder and his arms wrapped around her protectively. They were both under a very strong spell that kept them both in a very deep sleep as well as another spell that kept a tight shield around them that kept them from using their abilities. Any attempt to get out of the shield from the inside resulted in that power returning back on them three-fold.

The were very strong spells and almost unbreakable.

But they were easily seen, a perfect couple with dark looks and pale skin. She was the delicate beauty responsible for the realm they were currently in thanks to her evolving powers. He was the stronger god, now soul-bonded to her and cast into the deep sleep because of the spell being cast on her. Together, they were the perfect blend of chaos and destruction.

But as he stood there looking at them, he had two more hounds to deal with, each lying on either side of the bed. They growled at him but didn't move for him just yet, simply protecting their master and mistress.

Especially since Esabel was currently pregnant, something neither she nor Ravor knew just yet...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:59 pm
Red Gypsy
Eh its Lucfier hes not very nice to things getting in his way, but he can make it up to her. thats what he dose lol

Hot Champion_of_justice

Lucfier looked at the two love birds sleeping from the spell, he was told of the spell and the spell protecting them from any one getting near them, he looked at the dogs and smirked "Now little ones, I mean no harm.. just need to have a chat is all." His voice dark but in calming tone as he spoke to the dogs, not stepping any closer either letting them know he meant no harm and he knew if he stays put they would leave him alone.

He sighs softly as this was going to be a pain to get them to wake up, but he someone make him something like a smoke screen to mess with the force field and the spell on them long enough for him to get to them, remove the spell off them and have them wake up, he know the spell protecting them was coming from them.

He softly pulled out what looked like a bomb but wasn't lit the wick letting it slowly burn as it seeks out she shield and messes with it. He smirks seeing the power of the smell weaken enough for him to remove the sleeping spell, He closed his eyes as he pulled out little small chest box he starts to whisper a Latin words under his dark tongue, the box opened and a dark shadow passed through the weak force field to them and slowly went into the girl finding the spell and pulled it out of her as bright light showing the spell came back with the black smoke as it held onto it tight and sealed the spell into the little chest.

He takes in a deep breath and softly lets it out as black smoke pushed through his nostrils as he opened his cold dark eyes and looked at them, seeing if it worked and waited for them to wake from there deep slumber.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:17 pm
Ravor twitched as he continued to fight with his twin in his head. Numerous battles of the two, one trying to kill the other with neither gaining ground.

They were in the middle of such a fight, when Rowan's appearance began to lighten and fade as his dream began to end. Ravor noticed this and frowned as he slowly dropped his hands ending the magic attack he had going.

As soon as he dropped his arms, Rowan had charged and passed right through him. It was then Ravor remembered that this was a dream and that he had been put to sleep by that wench Wren.

But what was happening?

Was he waking up?

Darkness wrapped around him and he began to feel that he indeed was waking up. As he slowly came to, he noticed he was curled around Esabel holding her protectively.

He barely had time to realize it, but he turned his gaze to where the hounds were growling.

There stood a man he had never seen before, that should have not been there.

He licked his lips as he slowly sat up glaring at the intruder.

"And who.....are you? What brings you here to a place that you do not belong.?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:42 pm
Red Gypsy

Hot Champion_of_justice

Lucifer started to see that it worked as one of them started to move and awaken from his deep slumber, he puts the small chest away and smirks at him staying wear he is showing that he means no harm.

"I'm Lucifer, Lord and Ruler of Hell. I came here to wake you both hearing that you can help me with something. I wish to have the protective shield brought down on the Vampire Island long enough for me to get on the Island and clam whats mine. I was hoping to make a deal with you, if you are interested?" he says as his voice calm but cold and dark as it is always, looking at him with his dark cold eyes and light smirk on his lips.

"I have removed the sleeping spell from her so you two will not have to worry about falling back into a deep slumber unless you want to be put back to sleep, I can do that for you if you do me this favor?" He says lightly, letting him know he was here to help and ask for help.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:58 am
Ravor looked over the tall dark stranger and even though the man introduced himself, he had never heard of him.

The man reminded him somewhat of himself and thus he would have to be careful.

"Hmmm. Sounds interesting...but what guarantee do I have that once we help you, you will not betray us?"

The God slowly got off the bed but he kept himself in between Lucifer and Esabel.

"And....if we are to help, there are a few conditions that I require of you. I help you and you help me. That way, we both come out winners."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:00 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Red Gypsy

Darsto_23

"My soul is already damned....but since you have awoken me from a slumber I did not want, I will repay my debt to you by granting your request for help. Thus it will be square between us and we all walk away happy. "

He cracked his neck and offered his hand.

"Deal?"  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Other Places

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff