Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Notices & Metaplot ]: ~ Metaplot related character advancement
[NOTICE] Attn: Pss. Celestia, Luna, & Cadence (Dai & Fea) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FA Mysteries
Crew

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:24 pm
Pleased with the princesses reaction, Earthmother sighed in relief. First step of the plan a success. On to the next one. The delicate one.

"This is part of the reason I asked you all out here tonight. Specifically tonight. Rochadhiel is still a work-in-progress. The fairies can only do so much to prepare Her, then the rest is up to the Faun who live here." She paused and waited, watching the princesses for any signs of hesitation.

---

Watching the four faun from the entrance, a small brown ghost of a figure appeared seemingly out of nowhere. She observed closely, silently.

"Rais would never agree to this, because he believes the best course of action is to keep the Faun safe in the Tree. Laisidhiel is impenetrable. It makes sense. But if we're to prepare for the future, and not a repeat of the past, we must be willing to adapt in order to survive. This is a risky move, but it is one we believe will work." When she landed on the word 'we' her eyes drifted momentarily to the figure standing in the threshold then quickly back to the princesses. "We have a very important task to ask of you. I know it will be a heavy burden, so before I ask, I want you to know that you don't have to agree to this. I know you have families and loyalties to Rais and Laisidhiel. And we wouldn't ask this of you if we didn't think you could handle the task ahead.

Rochadhiel needs strong leaders to not only take care of Her and nurture Her while she grows, but to stand up for and protect those Faun willing to spread out to another corner of the island. Rais can't be in two places at once, so Rochiedhiel needs her own beacon and protector. And we need a stronger presence and representation of Earth all over the island. Not just in our little corner of the island."

"Celestia, Luna and Cadence, daughters of the Earth; of Laisidhiel, we know you. The island knows you. You were called back to your home for a reason." A soft, melodic voice spoke from behind the three princesses. As the figure stepped inside of the tree, her ghostly appearance transformed to that of a normal Pae'il. She had no distinguishing features to indicate which alignment she belonged; no wings, no tails, no hooves, no fins. She stood there, draped in nature, appearing like she was part of the island itself.

User Image

"We need your help to establish an Earth presence on this part of the island. The Water presence is already well established and covers most of the island through the lake and many rivers. Air and Fire have not come forth, and we worry they won't, so we must prepare for a future in which Earth and Water must work together to save the island.

Everything you would need would be provided."

Fea Line

o0_Daisuke_0o

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:11 am
Celestia flashed a glance away from the preparations to look at Earthmother as she spoke. From what she was saying, that the faun to live in here were to help Her finish preparing. She couldn’t possibly mean… That couldn’t be the reason they were called… Could it?

They were but regular faun now…

Her mind was racing at Earthmother resumed her speaking, stealing looks to her sister and niece in the process to gauge their own reactions, then towards where Em’s eyes had drifted, but they returned to her before seeing the figure near them.

Remaining quiet, she kept her mind from wandering for the remainder of the speech, her eyes calmly looking between the two women as they each spoke. This non-faun… She did not look like a blood pae, but she was also clearly not one of them. There was nothing to describe her appearance or to denote her as one kind or another; how strange… “That you would come to us to help in protecting the faun…

Bowing her head, she placed a hand to her chest. “I am greatly humbled. I… Might I have a moment to think, Em?

Waiting for the cue that she could, the princess turned away to continue looking around at everything around. Her fingers trailed on the wooden surface of the walls, her eyes looking this way and that as she thought to herself, mind racing. It was all so much at once, but… It all seemed to make sense. A tree without a leader nurtured following the arrival a group of leaders left without their kingdoms. How such a thing could be a coincidence, only the spirits would know, though they were likely the ones that had made it happen as such. As a pae, they were essentially cornered in their current home, so it would be strategically advantageous to spread out more. While it might appear that they would be left vulnerable in an outside island, they would be closer to the naiad if assistance was needed; or their own help was of need. For all her rational, it seemed such a perfect set of circumstances.

Yet

Turning away from the wall and returning to the rest, having reached a decision, her emotion escaped rational for one simple question:

Might our loved ones be allowed to accompany us here? If they so wish, naturally.

Fea Line

FA Mysteries

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:41 am
Rochadhiel needs strong leaders...

At that moment, Cadence's mind switched to alert mode and slight... confusion. "You want us too..." she paused, quickly glancing over at Celestia and Luna to gauge their reactions.

She supposed she should have felt this coming. And now with the presence of another, Cadence quickly turned to see someone who looked as if she had come from the earth herself, as well as Emalyn the Earthmother?

Daughters of the earth....

Blinking, the pink princess looked towards Celestia for her answer, nodding as the Princess of the Sun voiced one of the first concerns on the other's minds.

Luna turned and gazed over Tia as she made herself known, studying her silently as her mind tried to wrap itself around what was being said. In the pit of her stomach, she felt this question would have arisen, this being what they called the three here for. Else why would have Laisidhiel called them back in the first place... as they had said?

But a strange pain filled her chest, causing her to grip as if she could simply grab her heart and cease the pang.

She had already silently considered staying at this tree, bathed in its moonlight come night time - her time. But to move from her new home... her new life? Her head quickly turned towards her sister, as while she seemed to get lost in thought, her sister voiced her own concerns.

"Yes...what of your loved ones. My children.... Stallion Justmo..." she said, the last name more softly as she glanced down at her fingers. Would he even want to go? Would he move so willingly? Could she even tell him?' And what if he didn't want to go?! Could she put her own selfish desires aside and stay with him if he didn't?

Her mind swirled with a million questions of self conflict as she stared at the two pae before her, her eyes wide and pleading as if their very answer would seal fate... or her very own at the least.

o0_Daisuke_0o

FA Mysteries

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:51 pm
The Earthmother clasped her hands together and glanced towards her friend. She knew the answer she wanted to tell the princesses regarding their concerns, but she needed confirmation first. After all, this was not Em's plan to make assumptions, she was merely there to carry it out.

Earthmother's mysterious friend nodded and smiled, gesturing for her to continue.

Em relaxed her shoulders with a sigh of relief. "We'd never expect you to leave your families. Family is one of the most important aspects of life. Rochadhiel would be an extension of Laisidhiel. She is an important extension of the Great Tree and vital to establishing communication throughout the island. Any and all faun who wish to venture out for a fresh start or to serve the Chief and the Earth in alternate ways are welcome.

It is our hope and prayer that Rochadhiel can become a living and thriving community for Faun. The ground has been prepared for crops, the surrounding forest is full of natural resources. There is a river nearby. It will take time, but extending our reach to this corner of the island would be a valuable benefit to us, and our cause
."

Earthmother looked around, watching the fairies for a moment, silently asking the earth spirits for their guidance in speaking what they may need to hear in order to make the decisions right for them.

"Rais is still our Chief, even for this Tree. So should any of you choose to lead Rochadhiel, you will be still be under the power of Rais as the protector and embodiment of Earth, and shall become a part of his Circle. However, this is your choice. I know you've made lives for yourselves in Laisidhiel and I could hardly blame any of you if you wanted to stay. I still live there myself, with no intention of relocating despite all the traveling I do these days." Though it would be nice to have a place to rest for a night while out. "I assure you, anyfaun living here will not be cutoff from our kind. There will be methods of communication put in place to keep the trees connected."

And now the part she was dreading.

"None can know of this plan. No one. Not until we can bring Rais into the fold. That means it is a decision you have to make on your own."

The earthy pae watched carefully. She knew what was in the hearts of these three ladies. She remained only as a silent observer for now.

The silvery glow of the surface of the wood started to dim as the moon began to dip low in the sky. When the change became noticeable, Earthmother explained. "The moon has a wonderful effect on this tree. The fuller the moon, the more the tree will glow and come alive. We anticipate some very special and precious seeds will come from this tree."

((Ultimately, there will be no restrictions on who can go and who can't. Although I am fairly certain Rais will request Vanya stay put. This is not a separation of the Faun, but merely extending their reach. The two trees in Fae Clearing will be added to the network, as will the one in Dragnid eventually. Just like the Naiad in the rivers, Faun will be all over the island. And just like Laisidhiel, there will be vital jobs to fill, in order for the faun to prosper.))

Fea Line
o0_Daisuke_0o

FA Mysteries
Crew

Dapper Hunter

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:05 am
Well, if they could bring their loved ones with them, the hardest part of the decision would but all be solved. Naturally, they couldn't force anypae to come with, but knowing how Faroth was... well... she had a feeling he'd like the opportunity to interact more with the greater island and be near her than the current situation and Laisidhiel allowed.

Nodding her head, she looked between the two ladies before her.

To work directly with Rais would be a great honor, even if there would be less of a passing chance of happening upon him. Leaving her two closest friends, Vanya and Belvah, would be difficult, but it wasn't as if they could never meet again. Surely trips between the two trees could be arranged, likely with the princess herself doing the visiting.

Her eyes looked to her sister and Cadence to gauge their own reactions. As much as she would wish for them to come with her, they had already established themselves in the tree. They had to worry not only about their mates to come with them, but the children as well. Just thinking about it made Celestia feel old and she had to suppress a chuckle; how had she ended up the only one without such a thing? Made sense, though, considering that she was also the last one to have found love.

Looking back to the dimming tree, she returned, "I am sure..." growing quiet. She remained quiet, her decision made, nodding for the other two to speak their minds first. Celestia was aware of how much her decision might influence their own, and she didn't want any of that.

When they had finished, she bowed her head, wings flaring lightly behind her to steady the gesture and her hand moving to her chest.

"If it be for the good of the faun community, I humbly accept your proposition that we help support and lead Rochadhiel. You have my word that nothing of tonight's events will pass my lips before you allow it."

Fea Line

FA Mysteries

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:52 am
Her family could move over....

Those few words seemed to settle a great storm brewing inside the darker Princess, and a soft sigh escaped her lips. She still had to discuss this with Stallion Justmo... when the time was right of course... but it felt so right being here.. somehow. Her children were grown and could well make up their own minds, but she would present the offer to them as well in due time. But could she just take the Chief's Adviser away? Though surely could he still perhaps advise from this tree....they were to be part of the same community. Connected.

If she knew her Stallion as well as she believed she did.... then....

Glancing towards her sister as she spoke her mind, Luna nodded, though she had made up her own mind seemingly from the moment she set eyes upon the tree and its connection to the moon. "I most concur, wholeheartedly." she said, glancing at the others.

Cadence had thought about her family, neither of the two really having a strong tie to the other tree, at least not in the way Justmo did. To her, moving to this new tree didn't seem as much of an issue, Shining would understand. She knew that much. For her the decision did not seem to be a hard one.

Laisidhiel was already established. Perhaps being here in a new tree would give her the chance to be a better help to the faun and fauny alike, in whatever way she could lend a hoof or hand. "It's agreed then." she smiled, clasping her hands together.

o0_Daisuke_0o

FA Mysteries

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

FA Mysteries
Crew

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:19 pm
A wave of relief washed over the Earthmother. There had been doubt in her heart that the princess Faunies would rather not relocate again so soon after their exodus to Telrunya. "We are so pleased! This is an important step in our future, and the future of the island."

The soft-spoken stranger only smiled, then bowed her head before turning and disappearing. Literally. She didn't seem to walk away, only glide and fade into the darkness.

"We have a lot to do in order to get this set in motion. So much to do!" Em's excitement could not be contained. She gave each of the women a small hug and peck on the cheek. "I'll talk to the chief, in the mean time, I'd like for you three to work together and get a list of those faun you know and trust. We'll need to have them go through the sacrifice ceremony to ensure they're accepted by Laisidhiel to act on her behalf to help you watch over the Faun of Rochadhiel. We'll also need you three to undergo a Rite of Allegiance and Confirmation. We need you accepted and welcomed into the consciousness of the Trees. Don't worry, its a painless process, but it will tap into your soul and spirit and connect it with the Tree of Life. It's a wonderful experience!"

The elder faunness clasped her hands together and gleamed. This was finally becoming a reality. So many seasons of planning and timing.

"Before we officially open the Tree, you'll be allowed to walk through and make any changes you need to make sure it will be a comfortable home for you three and your families. Once Rais agrees -- I'll make sure he does -- we'll send a few of Laisidhiel's chosen to help get things set up and train a crew for Rochadhiel. I am sure they'll be thrilled to help!"

"Do you have any questions for me? Concerns? I know this is a lot to take in, in such a short time, but I will be available for questions any time. I can help in anyway. Also, I don't want you thinking I pressured you into this decision, so if you want to change your minds at any time, it's ok, don't feel bad."

((The princesses are free to return home and prepare in any way they need to. More information will be given the more we prepare and fill in spots. We'll have an RP for the opening ceremony. Don't hesitate to ask questions!

We'll have a summary of Em and Rais' talk posted soon, which will be the cue for the princesses to discuss the decision with their families.))

Fea Line

o0_Daisuke_0o

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:59 am
A smile had formed on Celestia's lips as she heard her family speak and back her up. She would not have revoked her words had they not, but it would have made things rather lonely. She nodded to each of them before returning her eyes to Emalyn, awaiting her response. It would not be much of an overstatement to say it was a bit more than she had expected. Her hug was returned in earnest, if not a bit awkwardly.

Letting her finish, the princess took a step back and let her hands hang to her side. There were so many new questions spurred by the words, but most would be answered in time. Most was anyways. There was one thing, at least, that needed to be known now. "I have but one question; how many of the other faun should we consider to complete the ceremony?" Thinking about it, there was an almost comical realization. Most of her closer friends in the tree were already in that leadership and the likelihood of their leaving was near nonexistent. Hopefully Luna and Cadance would have some better suggestions.

Fea Line

FA Mysteries

Daisicle

Aged Genius

:[ Notices & Metaplot ]: ~ Metaplot related character advancement

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items