Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[Zone 5] New Network City [Starting Area] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:31 am
O.O.C:

Raji ɠσs

User Image▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Darkness, than redness, than a blinding white light! A blast of vivid colors once thought to only exist within the realms of a video game. Would this technically be considered a video game? Can't think straight, got to focus. My mission is to find my Brother and get the heck out. Lucian would think to himself as he stepped from the Portal of New York into New Network City of the Digital World. A place that he once thought would only exist in video games and on television was finally within his grasps. Would he find his brother? And if he did, what would he do? The more the brown haired male, dressed in his school uniform, thought about it, the less sure he was that he actually wanted to know the answer.

As the pixels of his body began to settle and his senses came back to him, he would open to see a rather magnificent world. A breeze blew passed him, letting him know that it was still winter both in the real world as well as here. It wasn't that cold, but it was cold enough that he would have enjoyed a jacket. Nevertheless, this place was all a figment of his imagination and if he thought he was warm, he would warm up... hopefully. "No time to think, gotta move on." The boy would say to himself, realizing that he hadn't move an inch from the portal that could just as easily take him home as bring him back. He would pull out his phone, surprised that it still worked and would take a picture of the gate, as well as the massive digimon that stood on either size.

"Move it along, Human. There are others that may be coming through."Sure enough the knight-like digimon was correct in its assumption as a few other people, kids, teenagers, and adults alike. All with faces of wonderment written on them. Lucian would quickly get out of the way so that he wasn't trampled.

"Thank you for the warning." Lucian would say sheepishly. Pocketing his phone, he would finally take notice that he was actually in a tavern of sorts as opposed to the outside. Looking around, he would notice that the people that came after him had stopped in front of a rather muscly male, with blond hair, and... armor? I think I might have made the wrong choice here. A sweat drop would run down the back of his head as he imagined that next he would be given armor, weapons, a few potions and then be thrust into a practice world with monsters that he would have to slay.

Simply put, Lucian's brain was all over the place and it didn't seem like it was going to stop thinking, either. Lucian would decide it would be for the best to listen to this guy should the previously made assumptions be correct.

"I am Yolen Grey, Head of security...registration." Lucian would listen to what the man was saying, not really able to hear it all because of how far he was behind the rest of the broup. "This is where you register your information so we know who is in the Digital World, this will also allow us to contact you when we need to."

But I don't want to register, I just want to find my brother so we can go home. The boy would think to himself, not noticing that more people were coming up behind him. Without him known, he would be trapped by people and forced to walk along with them as this Yolen person took them along for a rather unwanted ride.

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q103/toko-ya_mi/Demidevimon-1.png▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Cadaiver, the Magician
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:32 am
User Image
User Image

Hero was leading Ethan towards the Tavern, he was telling the brown haired teen about what they were going to be doing. Hero had this Leader personality, and his tamer just didn't want to argue with him." We are going to go the the Tavern, and find us a Map. And maybe we can make some friends while we are there?" Ethan smiled at that and petted his Digimon saying," Thats what I wanted to hear." The brown haired tamer just loved to make friends, it was what he had hoped for in the digital world. Hero knew that, but in truth..Heros stomach growled. "You just want some food." Hero growled in return as they entered the Tavern.  

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:17 pm
O.O.C:

Raji ɠσs

The tour group would first be led through a registration of sort where rather petite looking creatures, Yolan called them Digielves, asked rather variety of questions and they typed away on screens with their ball-like hands. The questions ranged from what his name was. "Lucian Egos... but can you call me Raji?" They said nothing. They asked what his favorite color was "Sea green, but I like purple just as much." They even asked him what he knew about the digital world, "Next to nothing if you don't count the few shows I've seen." It was then that he realized why he hadn't seen or known as much. It... it all makes sense now, digimon was getting really popular and mom had forbidden me to watch it because... because it was around the time Marcus left. Had they known all along?

"Excuse me Sir. Excuse me, we're not done with the registration process."

A second would pass and Lucian would realize that he'd allowed himself to wander and become oblivious to the questions he was being asked. "Oh, I'm sorry... what was the question again?"

"Yes... what is the reason you've come to the digital world?"

Well that got personal quick. Lucian would have to think for a while on this one. What was a sufficient answer? Usually, in the real world, saying that you were looking for someone would not settle as a good answer. "To... To go on an adventure and live life from the prospective of another." He would say to the elf. A completely BS answer... not exactly the worst answer. I'd better be careful of letting my imagination come up with stuff like that, lest I believe it.

"Duly noted. Congratulations... Lucian. Egos. You have been registered." Lucian would kick himself for answering with his real name first, but would sigh as the creature handed him an idea pass and a small device that Yolan also talked about, calling it a digivice.

Next on their list was to go to Partner Adoption Center where they would get their first partners. "I wonder whom Marcus picked for his first partner? If I'd known any better, it was probably that gaomon that he got from school." The group would step into a brightly colored hall that looked much like a nursery with multiple little digimon of all colors and shapes. They were so adorable! Apparently he must have missed the memo because everyone was already diving in to pick their partner and he wasn't quite sure what to do next.

Stepping into the pin of digimon, Marcus would look around, scanning the different digimon. There was a white lizard looking digimon that looked like it was lost, another dgimon that looked a lot like gabumon from the TV show. For a moment, Lucian was going to step towards the lizard digimon, but instead a small bat-like digimon flapped its way to floating inches from Lucian's face.

"You... you seem very familiar. What is your name, child?"
"GAAAHH!!! It's a talking bat!" Lucian would fall backwards, attempting to shoo away the digimon.
"Honestly child, you should just leave the digital world now if that's how you're going to act." The bat would land in front of Lucian and would roll its eyes. "And here I thought you were similar to Marcus." The digimon would attempt to leave, but would be caught by the foot.

"Did... did you say Marcus? You know of my brother?"

The bat's eyes would flicker with mischievous intent as he turned around. "Now we're getting somewhere. Though I am currently a DemiDevimon, my name is Cadaiver and I would be honored if you would get me out of this hell hole."

Cadaiver, the Magician
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:53 pm
Lady Niara
ultimatemk
User ImageHikari Haruno
I'll become a merry butterfly, and ride on the earnest wind
I'll come to see you where ever you are
Ambiguous words are surprisingly handy
I'll shout it out, while listening to a hit song

User Image
<---- Current Attire

╔══════════════════════╗

Swayed leisurely to the music while playing the violin, Hikari had her eyes closed and kept her mind blank to help concentrate better on the current task. For a moment everything disappeared and there was only her and the music. She had never told anyone before that the violin she was holding was very precious to her. The instrument was belonged to him who had taught her how to play it and how to read musical notes. If only she could see him again…this time she would be the one who dragged him back to home where everyone was waiting and ready to forgive him. About half way done with her violin playing, her sense of hearing suddenly picked up a feminine voice joining in to the music by singing its lyrics. The lyrics and notes were sung perfectly correctly, but those weren’t what made Hikari feel slightly impressed and curious. ‘It can’t be Yumi Kimura.’ She began to theorize. ‘Why would someone famous like her be doing here? Something isn’t right….’ The voice sounded exactly the same as the singer who had written and sung the song ‘Always With Me’. There couldn’t be two Yumi Kimura; convinced by that fact, her mind came up with another possibility…. ‘Vocal imitation…a very perfect one too.’

While the music was still continuing on, her eyes fluttered open to adjust to sunlight and then scanned the area to find the face of the said owner. Logically she had expected the person to be a girl since she found it hard to believe that a guy’s voice could be altered to that extent. She however was proved wrong when her eyes caught sight of a navy-haired guy who appeared to be singing to the music. Once the music came to an end, Hikari bowed once to small group of audience that had gathered at some point before putting away her instrument into its case. “Nooooooo, one more time!” The wolf-like creature cried out childishly, but Hikari expertly ignored it. “Gabumon, come here.” Hikari called while her hand grabbed something out of her shoulder bag: a pen and notepad. While she tore a piece of paper out and quickly wrote 'thank you' into it, Gabumon was attempting to sneak into the tavern. Of course, Hikari noticed it and managed to drag him back by his yellow horn. “Ouch, ouch, ouch, ouch! I’m sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Please let go of my horn!”

After releasing it, Hikari proceeded to give him a small and easy mission to do. "Here, take this to the guy wearing a white cloak over there. Don't say anything to him. Simply give him this, and then come back to me right away." Handed him the paper, she quickly told her partner the direction where the said target was standing. Gabumon smiled confidently, believing he would be done with it in less than two minutes, and nodded twice. "No problem! I'll be back in less than a minute!" Oh, so it wasn't two but one now? Someone was being overconfident. Despite not having the ability to read someone else's mind, she could still make a very accurated guess if she knew that person well. "You better not forget." Hearing that, he swallowed nervously in response. With no further delay, he turned and walked casually towards the guy.

Expected by Hikari, his path was obstacle-free; it really took him less than a minute to finish the delivery. After saying farawell to the navy-haired guy and his partner, Gabumon began to head back to his partner. But! Sniff, sniff, sniff...'Something smell good...' He repeated the same action over and over, and unconsciously followed that delicious smell of food. 'It's getting closer!' Thus, he began to run while still sniffing. He ran faster and faster, and took a left turn when the path were divided into three. Inevitably, he ran into someone, literally, and fall on his behind. "Ouch...that hurts." He said while rubbing his nose gently, before looking up at the person he ran into. It was...a human girl. Unlike his partner, this girl looked...like a girl. Okay, that didn't make much sense. He couldn't describe the difference very well, but he could confidently say that his partner appeared more like a guy in the way she dressed herself. 'W-wait...where am I?" Gulp. He swallowed nervously as he finally noticed that he was nowhere near the Tavern. "Well...uh..Hi? Sorry for running into you. A-and...please forget that you meet me here. Think that you saw nothing, okay? Okay? W-well, I have to go before certain s-someone found me first, so umm...bye bye--"

"Gabumon!" And here came the devil having arrived just in time to see him about to running away. Once again she caught him by his horn and dragged him back. She then grabbed tightly on the back of his neck and lifted him up. Ignored the strangers' presence, Hikari turned her back to them and began to make her way back to Tavern.

[[OOC: okay, done. x-x I rushed it, so yeah.]]

╚══════════════════════╝

After an endless dream, in this world of nothingness
It seems as if our beloved dreams will lose
Even with these unreliable wings, covered in images that tend to stay

I'm sure we can fly, on my love

User Image

Xiatian Li

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:34 pm
O.O.C:

Raji ɠσs

"I would be honored if you would get me out of this hell hole."

Those words alone should have been enough to let Lucian know that this was not the digimon for him. If he were in his right mind, he should have flung this devil and ran to the snowagumon, but the fact this... thing, knew about his brother was intoxicating enough. "Wait... what do you mean? This place looks kind of nice." Lucian would let go and would look around admiring all the over-sized dolls and blasts of bright, pastel colors thrown across the walls.

"Yes... yes, it's very quaint, but surely you should be able to deduce that a digimon such as I, might desire something a little darker... perhaps with a little bit more red." The bat's face would lighten up as it imagined a dark room with streaks of crimson splashed across the walls, floors, and ceilings, dripping with the heavy aroma of iron.

"Oh... I guess that makes sense, you are a bat after all." Lucian would move into an Indian-styled sitting position as it listened to the little digimon spout off its perfect idea of a waiting hall. Truth be told, much of it was going over his head, but it was just so fascinating to see and a hear the imp as it paced left and right. "Soooo, if I get you out of here, you'll take me to Marcus?" His excitement would be near uncontainable at this point and his bright smile would stretch from ear to ear.

"More or less... yes, I will help you find Marcus."

"Than it's settled, I'm Luci--... Raji and I would like for you to be my partner." Without thinking, the boy would extend a handshake to the arm-less digimon, but then pull it back realizing his error. "Sorry..."

"Oooh My. It would seem that I have a lot on my plate. Pip pip, let's get a move on." Cadaiver would fly upward and land on the boy's shoulders perching himself like a bird on a tree limb.

An audible beeping sound could be heard from the boy's pocket, causing him to retrieve it. It was his digivice, letting off a notification that both he and Cadiaver had been made official partners. "Well then... I guess I should see if Yolan as anything else left for uuuus... wait, where did he go?"

"I would hazard a guess that he is not here." The bat would chuckle lightly at his demeaning comment.

Lucian would sigh as he rapidly began to realize the exact nature of his partner... regretting it greatly. "Okay smart-alack, where would you suggest we go?"
"How about outside... all of these light pinks, greens, and pasty yellows are making me nauseous."

With that, both Lucian and Cadiever would leave the building and return to the bright lights and chilly breeze of the outside city. Now he would need to find his bearing and get a good idea of both where he was and what he would need to do next on this "starter" mission of sorts.

Cadaiver, the Magician
User Image
Mission Underway: - Active- Register with the DRF, meet your first partner and explore the city [On-Going]
AP: 0

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:32 pm
User Image

Nikky's eyes sparkled as she passed through the portal. She'd been excited about being able to see her oldest friend once again. How much has changed since her forced departure? They had only given her the bare minimum; the Digital Regulation Federation somehow persuaded the head honcho of the Digital World to let humans in again provided that they properly managed. However, that would not satisfy the overly curious mind of Nikky Ohno. How? Why? So many questions and she wanted the details. She had a feeling that she probably wouldn't get all the information if she asked, but that wouldn't stop her from trying. Suddenly a blond man spoke to the crowd. "Ah welcome Tamer to the Digital World, I am Yolen Grey, Head of security in New Network City and your guide through registration." It was as if on cue. The perfect person who could answer the many, many questions she had appeared before her. Being the head of security meant that he was in the loop, right? Approaching the man seemed difficult to achieve though. He seemed busy at the moment with greeting each and every tamer. Getting the information could wait and she had a more important task at hand, so she decided to follow the others to the registration section.

As she followed the array of people chosen to be tamers to the registration area, Nikky manage to recognize a few familiar individuals. Greeting them would have to wait for later. "Fill this out. When you're done, bring it back here. Not at that registration booth over there. Not at the Digimon Partner Center. Here. Got it?" the receptionist said rather aggressively as she dropped a thick stack of paper that the girl needed to fill. The lady had the most annoyed expression on her face. Maybe she was having a bad day? She felt a little bad for the lady if that were the fact, but it didn't change her mood much; nothing could sour her long awaited reunion. The stack of paper she received reminded her of the school transfer papers that she had to fill time and time again. At least this time was a one time thing. After filling out the registration form and handing it in, Nikky was given a digivice different from the previous one she owned. It looked a lot more simplistic. 'Hmm? I guess this is part of the restrictions they were talking about. Wonder what are the differences from my old one...' she thought to herself, inspecting every nook and cranny of the newly obtained device as she entered the Digimon Partner Center. "Nikky!" Nikky was about to raise her head in the direction of the voice she hadn't heard in a while only to get tackled from behind before she had the chance to even try, making her fall on her face with Hanako on top of her. A tight grip of a hug quickly followed. "Oh! Hana- Ooof!?" "I bet you missed me!" the Palmon cried with tears running down her cheeks. It was pretty obvious that the digimon did. Nikky was glad to see(well hear) that her friend was still as energetic as the last time she saw her. "I missed you. Very much so. Mind getting off me though? My face is starting to hurt..." she replied, her voice muffled due to her face being on the ground. "Haha! You haven't change at all. We can talk later! Hurry up or we'll get left behind!" The plant digimon said, wiping her tears while lifting her tamer up to then grab her tamer's hand. "Huh? Wai--!" Before she could say anything, Hanako was already dragging the girl towards the group who were headed to the restaurant area.

Upon arriving at the tavern, Hanako looked around to find free seats and she was quickly getting tired of it. "Hey... Le mec là-bas... You know him, right? Isn't that umm... Marky? Mitchy? Mikey?" Hanako pointed at a spiky black-haired male with a Chibomon on his lap. Her digimon were just as bad at name remembering as she was, so she felt like she couldn't really do anything about it. "What are you talking about Hana?" Nikky squinted her eyes while facing her flower friend's line of vision. "Oh yeah. That's Marco So-...?" She paused. She had forgotten the rest of his name! It didn't seem to matter to Hanako. "... Why?" The Palmon simply grinned and pushed Nikky towards the seated duo. After doing so, she made herself at home and seated herself on a free chair at their table. "Ahh! Much better!" Nikky grew flustered at her partner's action. They meet for the first time in years and this is how she acts? Couldn't she have at least asked first!? "Ah! Hanako! I'm so sorry mister Marco! I mean just Marco!" She apologized, embarrassed as she repeatedly bowed. It didn't look like Hanako was going to budge any time soon. "Mind if we sit next with you?" She reluctantly asked him and her face beat red.

Party:
Hanako:User Image

Missions in Progress:

☐ Arc Mission: Rank E- Get Registered, meet your first digimon, and explore the city!

User Image
Shadow of Miracles

X Kaos X
Crew

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:02 pm
【❀ ιris ❀】

ɪ don't need your love, tonight, it's alright
ʏou can go on like tomorrow wont be there for you
Ͻlose your eyes, and breathe me in, don't despair

Јust Hold Me Tight!

User Image
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Once outside of the building Iris looked around."I don't where to go now... Do I head to look for a club... or do I go something to eat."Iris asked herself and Ren. The girls sighed as she walked around. "This would be easier if I had friends here. Or had some sense of objective. What if I get lost or something? I mean where do I go from here..." Iris looked down before she smiled and hugged Ren. "But as long as I have you with I'm okay. I promise I'll protect you...Okay. Now let's go eat."

Ren looked at Iris as she sniffed around to look for somewhere to eat. Once she caught a scent, she wiggled out of Iris' arms and started to sprint on her stubby legs. "Ren, get back here." Iris said as she started after Ren. Because she was small and short, her height helped her weave in and out of legs and from Iris' sight. "Ren, come on this isn't funny. We shouldn't be getting lost in this city.Ren....Ren!"

Iris continued her chase of Ren as she excused herself from the crowds. "Ren..please!"

The Viximon grinned as she follow the scent that she was smelling. She remembered it. She remembered it very well. She couldn't stop even through Iris was calling out to her. She was hoping that Iris was able to keep up with her. A smile was on her face as she spotted him. She really spotted him. Best of all he was getting food. What luck. Ren continued her run, seeing him talking to another girl that she remembered as she jumped up onto the table.

"I remember you...." she said to Marco, holding out her paw as to point to him before she turned to look at Nikky. "I remember you too." Ren then looked at the digimon that was with Marco. She sniffed him. " I remember that smell but I don't remember you." Ren then proceeded to poke the baby digimon.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image
Mood and Feelings:
Action:
OOC:

Ӄeep on dreaming like you own it, oh it's all for you

ѡ
orry not about your loss, it's alright
ϛhow me all your feelings tonight
ʃet me feel you, let me hold you, go until I scream out in pain

Shadow of Miracles
Lady Niara
AlexiaSeeYa
X Kaos X

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:33 pm
User Image
User Image

The brown haired tamer looked around in the Tavern,scratching his head calmly."Wonder who I should talk to?" Hero had basically ran off to find them a Map so they could go explore the world. Ethan was looking around so that he could find someone to talk to,he wondered who to talk to. "Why is it so scary to meet new people...?" he asked himself.  

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Lady Niara

Beloved Noob

8,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:14 pm
Alexia SeeYa
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Niara
“I'm not really a people person...”

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Niara was already out of the registration office, holding Red in her arms. She looked around at the different places, already wanting so badly to be back in her home. She felt so out of place. And the sheer number of people was intimating her. Combined with how intimidating some of these people looked, she was scared out of her mind. To the point where a few people (mostly guys) tried to talk to her in hopes of asking her out, but she just looked up at them in fear before quickly going away. One guy chased after her but was lost in the crowds as Nara ran. She found herself standing at a slightly less crowded street, catching her breath while Red just seemed confused. I don't understand, Niara. Why are you running from them? Most of them seem like nice people. Niara only shook her head. I'm not good with meeting new people... It's why I've always been in my home for nearly five years...

Red couldn't help but feel sad for his new friend. To lock yourself in your home for that long can't be a good thing. Did something happen to her? Before he was even able to ask, they both fell over hard when a Gabumon collided with Niara. He only hurt his nose while Niara was knocked over, her bag fortunately still closed so everything didn't come flying out. When he apologized and asked her to forget about him, she wasn't sure what to say. As he was about to take off, some girl yelled at him before grabbing him and dragging him off, ignoring Niara on the ground. Red hopped into Niara's arms as she sat up and got her bag. What was that about? I don't know... About then, her stomach started to growl. Why don't we go find something to eat? I don't think eating through all of my Mother's brownies in one day is a good idea. With a nod, Red the Jyarimon and Niara Aeroth got up and made their way down the road until they hit the Tavern, Niara holding onto Red tight as she walked through the people rather sheepishly, almost cowering from everyone.

She ordered some food before she found a table to sit at, hoping to keep the table to herself. Red just sat on the table, observing Niara and wondering what was going on with her. He'd seen humans before and heard they were very social creatures. Bu this one seemed the exact opposite. And if it was something really bad, he couldn't just ask her. All he could do was watch and hope Niara would tell him what happened.

User Image

“... but I hope we can be friends”
Aeroth

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:55 am
Ethan Kirito Soul

✾To Come out of Hiding✾

Camden P. Healy

User Image
Camden looked over her menu to Terriermon who was still pondering what to get, "So have you decided Terriermon? You can get whatever you want it's on me," Terriermon raised his ears and pointed at the menu, "I want that !" Camden looked over, "Chocolate covered strawberry donuts?" She looked at him and smirked, "Okay mister sweet tooth it all yours," Terriermon leaped in the air in happiness ,"YES!" After a few moments a digimon that resembled a bird came up to the table to take their orders. Camden told Terriermon's first then giving one last glance ordered for herself, "I'll just have the veggie pasta special please," The bird digimon nodded and flew away to the kitchen.

Camden stared at the growing crowd of people and digimon. She would have never guessed how many tamers there actually were, old or new digital world, but she felt a little giddy to be one of the ones to be chosen. Thinking of Terriermon made her think how small her was to these other digimon. She felt like she was forgetting someone deep her mind from the old world, another digimon, but she couldn't seem to recall. She leaned on the table and tried to think harder, "Cammy what are you doing now?" Camden barely paid attention, "Huh oh I was just thinking but how have you been since I left, I mean were there any other digimon...or humans you hung out with?" Terriermon shook his head, "After you left?Um I don't think so... I really can't remember," She found it strange that they were missing some memories, maybe when the world was renewed? She wasn't ure but she'd keep it in mind but for now she should just be with her dearest friend, "What have you done back home? Gotten any tougher than before?" She giggled and flexed her arm, "I think so I've been cooking a lot more and I took up gardening too so I've become quite handy," Terriermon's cheeks puffed and finally let out a huge fit of laughter, "HAHAHAHAHA!"

Camden put her arms back down and question him, "Why are you laughing I really have changed!" Terriermon wiped a tear from his eye and commented, "Hehe sorry I couldn't help myself...but can you fight with gardening?" Camden dropped her head on the table in a loud slam. She groaned and thought 'He's so right..." Finally the bird digimon returned with two plates in hand, "Here are are please enjoy" Camden rose her head and reached in her pocket and pulled out some money she was given at the registry, "Oh here you go thank you," Terriermon dug into the doughnuts and wasn't afraid to make a mess or anything while Camden enjoyed the savory veggies pasta mix, "Oh wow this is amazing I didn't think there was food this good here!" Terriermon simply nodded and continued to stuff his face.

Camden let out a light sigh and slid back in her chair slightly, "That was wonderful..." Terriermon at the other end of the table was slouched and covered in chocolate, unable to speak from being too full. Camden looked again into the ever changing crowd and thought about going to the Tavern their guide had left them at earlier, "Hey Terriermon, what do you say we go over there and see if we can meet people huh?" To her surprise he had fallen asleep sitting there. She stared and gave a faint smile, stood up and walked over to him.She lifted him up and cradled him in her arms, wiping off the chocolate smears from his face, "Such a messy eater..." She turned and walked over to the Tavern and upon opening the doors she saw where all the other humans had gone. It wasn't too crowded and from the door she could see a map on the wall she could look at to see what's changed. Walking over to the map she held Terriermon up in front of her, "Wakie wakie little guy come AH-!" Not seeing where she was going Camden rammed into something and tumbled into the floor headfirst. She opened her eyes and everything was upside down and Terriermon was face down mumbling something, "OH Terriermon!" She got riight side up and look to whatever she had tumbled over, it was a orange dinosaur digimon, an Agumon if she remembered correctly. "Oh-oh my gosh I'm so sorry are you alright I was looking where I w-was going oh Terriermon are you okay?" she rambled on nervously. Terriermon lifted himself up and stomped over to Camden who had her arms outreached to him, but he got closer to the Agumon and stared at him. Camden reached for him, "Hey it's not nice to stare, I'm sorry he a little feisty..." she laughed nervously.

User Image

✾No Turning Back Now✾

User Image

Prairiefox

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:45 am
OOC:

Raji ɠσs

"Uuuuggghhh... I don't know what to do anymore!" Lucian would stretch in annoyance at not knowing what to do anymore. When he first arrived, he had a plan all put together, but now that he'd allowed himself to be lured in by the imp perched on his shoulder, he was at a complete loss. Looking around he noticed many tamers walking around with their digimon, some of which were going back into the tavern that he'd first came from. Maybe I'll find someone that can be of some help in there. He thought to himself as he reached into his pocket to retrieve his wallet. Within it, he had many pictures of his family members, namely his brothers. Moving passed the group photos and pictures of friends, he removed a decently sized picture that had been folded up, giving the picture rather noticeable crease lines. With picture in hand, he would make his way towards the tavern and enter it.

"Um, where are you going? Shouldn't we be exiting the city?" The Demi-devimon would unperch himself and flutter around the boy in slight confusion.

"As much as I like having you around, I'd like to make some point of contact with other people... asking around a bit." Lucian would put his hand on the door and enter the tavern with the rookie devil closing the distance between them.

Now within the tavern, he would be able to take in all the sights, smells, and other such details that would help him to eventually put name to face. Sizing up his targets, Lucian would steel his resolve and walk up to the first person that he saw and hold up the picture. "Excuse me... have you seen This man?. Holding up a picture of his Brother, Lucian would ask a teenage-looking male with gray hair, whom some what taller than him, and partnered with a rather strange looking agumon with blue stripes.

The DemiDevimon would roll its eyes as it watched its tamer go about asking random people if they'd seen a man whom most would probably not know given the circumstances.

Ethan Kirito Soul

Cadaiver, the Magician
User Image
Mission Underway: - Active- Register with the DRF, meet your first partner and explore the city [On-Going]
AP: 0

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:02 am
User Image
User Image

The light black haired tamer jumped out of his skin when someone finally talked to him, he took a deep breath and said," Oh? " He blinked a few times as he looked at the photo, the man did seem to look familar. But he didn't know why, he scratched his head and said," Sorry man. I don't think I've seen anyone like that around here. " Ethan bowed to the brown haired tamer, a frown on his face. he straightened up and said," I'd ask my Digimon if he'd noticed him but..." Hero was over at the counter stuffing his face with food, without any hesitation or chance to offer his tamer some. Or he had been.

The Agumon X turned to the thing that bumped into him,knocking food out of his hands. And his eyes lit up, he growled. Hero opened his mouth, having a intense glare on his face. "Pepper Breath!" It was going to fire one of its special attacks at the two who had bumped him, he didn't like his dinner being interrupted. Ethans eyes widened and he ran over to them and closed Heros mouth shut,"No! "The attack burst in its mouth,and it opened it. Smoke coming out. He turned to the two and bowed to them quickly,"Im sorry. Im sorry. Im sorry." He held out a hand to help them up, Hero was grumbling quietly.

PrairieFox

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

harmonieux

Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:07 pm
User Image
DIGIVICE
location :: tavern | with :: salamon, unknown tamer + his kamemon
health :: 100% | tunes :: lost butterfly | feeling :: neutral | AP :: 0
mission
register with the DRF ✓
meet your first partner✓
explore the city ▫

░░░▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ ☀

Erumina watched curiously as the young man ignored her question in favour of patting the Kamemon who walked over to join them. She recognized him to be the same turtle digimon whom the stranger she had saved had been talking to earlier. An understanding smile graced her lips as she put two and two together. The Kamemon was obviously the male tamer's partner. Erumina and Salamon watched in amusement as the boy turned towards them, blushing. The blonde hoped he wasn't feeling embarrassed from having almost been hit by a bowl of steaming soup.

A tinkling laugh escaped from the blonde's lips as she listened to the young man speak. "You're funny!" she said lightly when he had finished speaking. His flustered demeanor was something she found rather adorable. Then, upon closer inspection, Erumina concluded that he was about her age - perhaps a year younger or a couple years older. Then, doing a quick sweep across the tavern, it occurred to the tamer that most of the people seated inside were indeed young adults, or perhaps adults already. This little observation amused her greatly. Why, she had only been eleven years old when she entered the Digiworld for the first time!

It soon occurred to Erumina that she had yet to answer the man's question. She reddened slightly at her lack of politeness. Then, brushing a lock of golden hair behind her ear, she looked up at her partner, who was still nestled on her head. Tapping her chin, she then asked, "What do you think Salamon?" Erumina of course, was referring to the invitation to explore New Network City.

"Well we were going to explore the city anyway right? The more the merrier!"

The female tamer nodded, in total agreement with her partner's answer. The young man seemed friendly enough. Turning her attention away from Salamon, Erumina's eyes then settled upon the male once more. A warm smile curved onto her lips, and her eyes softened as she gave a slight nod towards him. "It would be a pleasure to explore the town with you!" she replied, her voice filled with mirth. Not only did the blonde enjoy company, but she was very well aware of her lack of sense of direction. Erumina extended her hand towards the dark haired man, still smiling. "My name is Erumina Toussaint, nice to meet you!"

"And my name is Salamon!"

"Is this your first time in the Digital World, Mister...?"

User Image

A SINGLE PRAYER'S SOFT MELODY
xxxxx( ACROSS ) THE LONELYFIELDS
xxxxxxxA LITTLE LIGHT BEGINS TO SHINE . . .

Darkfire Karan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:03 pm
X Kaos X
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

User Image
Marco Sombra de Milagros

What is this new world?

Marco and Chibomon finished looking through the menu, but Marco still wasn't sure what he should order. He was always bad at choosing especially when it came to eating in a new place. Perhaps he was just over thinking about his choices. This world was not real, but the fact that he almost believed he was in a real life place proved that this game was quite realistic. He decided to order a smoothy and some french fries; sweets for breakfast sounded like fun. Chibomon wanted a bigger meal so he ordered some waffles for his digimon. If his "digimon partner" was fed enough then maybe he would grow bigger like those other digimon who were already standing on two legs. A pink flying bird arrived to take their orders collecting the menu then leaving with promises to return with their food. Chibomon was still sitting on his lap which was fine with Marco. The blue digimon was like a baby so sitting him down in a chair would probably not help him. Sometimes he would try biting Marco's hand kind of like how a puppy or kitten would try and nibble everything they saw. Marco never had any pets growing up so playing with Chibomon was fun.Whenever he moved his hand, Chibomon would to follow it and bite him again. His bites did not hurt mostly because he did not have any teeth or at least he didn't feel any teeth. Maybe he shouldn't treat his digimon like a pet, in this game these creatures were meant to be their "partners."

Chibomon had called his name the first time they met which meant he could talk, but how many words did he know? "Chibomon?" Marco asked still wondering how it was that he knew this digimon's name. Chibomon stopped nibbling on Marco's hand and looked up at him, "Yes, Marco?" two words so maybe he could speak after all. Marco was ready to see what other words his digimon knew, but he felt someone bumping against him. Chibomon jumped to the table and Marco turned around and saw a pretty girl with brown hair. There was a plant creature following her and said creature went to take a sit in one of the chairs around his table; cocky little thing. The girl was much shier and apologetic about their intrusion. The brown-haired girl was asking if they could join his table and did she just call him mister Marco? Another person that knew his name before he even introduced himself. This was his first day inside the game so no one should know who he was, right? Perhaps she was another NPC and the reason she knew his name was because it was part of an event?

Marco stared at the girl, his eyes scanning her face and briefly looking up and down her body. She definitely had the whole shy and innocent character going for her and she was incredibly cute; how does programmers managed to add such realistic blushing colors for her face was incredible. If she was an NPC then he couldn't send her away since that might make him lose this quest. "I don't mind," Marco stood up and pulled the chair out for her to sit, "please have a seat." Once he was seated, he returned to his own chair. Chibomon hopped over to the plant digimon, "Hi! What is your name? That flower on top of your head is really pretty! My name is Chibomon!" He was awfully excited to talk to another digimon of his kind and Marco was relieved that his digimon wasn't an antisocial person like himself. Marco turned to the brown haired girl so that he could ask for her name when another digimon hopped onto the table. Marco was surprised by the sudden visit from another stranger that he nearly fell backwards on his chair! He managed to regained his footing, but he could still feel his heart beating from that small shock. This time, the stranger was a tiny yellow fox with bit eyes. Marco blinked and pointed at himself when the digimon said that she remembered him. The yellow fox went around pointing at the people in the table that she remembered and apparently the brown-haired girl was an acquaintance of her. She stopped when she reached Chibomon and started smelling him. Chibomon stared at the yellow fox with his eyes wide open until he finally let some words spill out from his mouth, "you're....really cute." Chibomon stated in awed with a near love-struck look on his face. Marco sighed, this day was getting weirder by the second.

==========

Digimon Partner(s):
User Image
User Image

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:12 pm
User Image

+++++{ I will always be there...}

{...for my family... }+++++

Kiro uncovered his face. He honestly didn't expect her to say yes. Seeing her hand out made him more confused. ("CRAP! Am I supposed to hold her hand, give her a handshake or a high five? Crap! She asked me a question! ANSWER HER DAMMIT AND HOLD HER HAND!") Kiro's mind raced with nerves. He held her hand like if it was a handshake but waited to let go if she wanted to let go or not. He then cleared is throat to try and clear his thoughts in his head. "Actually, this is the first time I've been the world. I actually was forced here honestly, I didn't such a world existed." Kiro answered in all seriousness. Probably being the first time he was talking like his normal self to Erumina.

DynamoPlug readjusted his helmet and gave their two new acquaintances . "I'm apologize on my tardiness on this but, thank you for saving Kiro! My name is DynamoPlug! I was given this name by Kiro when he was just eight. I used to be his first ever Digimon in his video games and he kept transferring me to he newer games. Then one day his-" DynamoPlug stopped mid-sentence as he looked at Kiro's glaring at him. DynamoPlug knew that he should probably skip a key detail. "Err...Well, instead of boring you, long story short, I got transported into Kiro's current Digivice. We have been friends for over eleven years!" DynamoPlug looked at Kiro with a small smile. Kiro sighed as he dodged a bullet there.

Trying to get back on topic, Kiro looked for the exit of the tavern. "Hmm...I found the exit. Wanna head out now or need some thing before we go?" Kiro asked Erumina. His heart is beating heavily as he is still holding her hand and performing probably the hardest thing he will ever do. Successfully talk to a girl that he finds beautiful and not make it look weird.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

{Kiro Mishima}+++++

User Image
Missions:
Rank E- Get Registered, meet your first digimon, and explore the city! [On-Going]
Active Arc- Create-A-Guild [On-Going]

Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games