Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Back to Guilds

The final chapter in the Persona 4, FES, and Golden - RP Guild Trilogy! No prior knowledge necessary! 

Tags: Persona 4, Megami Tensei, Roleplay, Persona 3, Persona 5 

Reply Steam Bike Races!
::Iwatodai Outskirts [Stage 1-5]:: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Hibarii chan generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 10!

Hibarii chan
Crew

Timid Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:53 am
User Image
Nia Ueda

What would Nito say if he saw her now? Just imagining his goofy face made her smile faintly, shaking her head. Well, she'd find out after this race! Serious mode, on!

Quote:
Matsu Class Speed Bike
Total speed:31

Yokoalchemist generated a random number between 2 and 10 ... 2!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:53 am
User Image
Ƞix Gallen

WHat was that!? Nix nearly lost complete control of her bike after the mystery man stomped on her wheel. She could only watch as he sped on ahead as she tried desperately to gain her lost speed. ".. SORRY MY FOOT!!"

Quote:
Matsu Class Speed Bike: Roll 3-10 instead of 1-10 on the first segment of the race!
Pochi Muffler - Roll 2-10 in second part of race.
KN - 1 Aerodynamic Armor [3-10 on 3rd section of a stage]
Pochi Tires - Roll 2-10 in fifth part of race.

Total Speed: [34]

Yokoalchemist

Crew

High-functioning Hoarder

15,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Friendly 100
Zorc James generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 10!

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:54 am
User Image
                      With Kiki-Jiki fighting to regain not being in last, he was having a tough time getting forward. traffic was interfering with his driving skills, and he was not pleased with all the swerving he had to do.

╔═════════════════════╗
IT IS TIME TO RACE!
╚═════════════════════╝
Quote:
Kiki-Jiki: Special Custom Bike. Lionheart Engine [Deals Power-boosted damage when Crashing Into Battle] Lionheart Muffler [+Fire Damage when Crashing Into Battle]
Speed: 10 [Overall: 29]

Necromonium rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 8 Total: 16 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:09 pm
User ImageUser ImageSaiga Giriko, Jo(shu) Michieru,
And, as they pulled out to the end, she turned around on her bike, and dismounted the bike. She'd managed to get ahead of him, and take a definitive win. She exuded a confident aura as she stood, waiting on him to catch up.
Jo(shu) slowly made his way to the finish line, driving over it slowly with a sense of dread.
"Fine Fine, you won..." he called, as he got off of his bike. "I hope you're happy."
He grumbled as he got off his bike, rubbing the back of his head. He hadn't a snowballs chance in Hell of winning at that point, though since she'd taught him....

A thought quickly silenced, as Saiga moved over, and presses her lips to his, pressing him back against his bike lightly. After a few seconds, she pulled away from him,
"Right." she called with a grin. "And I've taken my prize too. Though, I really expected you to try harder, Shu."

Jo(shu) blinked quietly at this, before he started to protest to her.
Saiga pressed her fingers to his lips at this, before moving back to her bike.
"Next time, give me a challenge, okay?" she quipped back. "After all, I don't want to have a boyfriend that's that bad on a bike."
A small chuckle, and the revving of an engine later, and Saiga drove off, leaving Shu to his thoughts.

Jo(shu) had been surprised by her sudden shift in demeanor, though as she drove off, he grumpily mounted his bike.
"I'm not THAT bad on a bike..."

Quote:

Saiga Speed: 8 [First Roll]
Jo(shu)'s speed: 8 [Second roll]
Cumulative: Saiga 32
Cumulative: Jo(shu) 20

Saiga Wins!

Necromonium
Crew

Hopeful Conversationalist

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Kai Hiwatari#1 generated a random number between 2 and 10 ... 3!

Kai Hiwatari#1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:31 pm
Eiji "Gin" Mishima

User Image
"That son of a b***h cut me off!" It was kind of an insult, but it was also a quote from Top Gun! I mean, Kisa had cut him off or he'd of taken over the race again when they crossed on to the Moonlight Bridge's second part, but now that they moved into the outskirts of town he had one last chance to put the girl behind him. It wasn't exactly fair that she was riding what looked like blue flames either; was that even legal? No, no, was that even from this WORLD, or were they all getting screwed by a demon bike? Because Gin was pretty sure that bike was not to Steam Bike specs. But even so, he was going to beat it...he had to beat it. And with that thought driving him, he moved into the final leg of the race.

Quote:
[Total Speed: 36]

Yokoalchemist generated a random number between 2 and 10 ... 4!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:33 pm
User Image
Ƞix Gallen

Nix stopped once she crossed the finish line and couldn't bring herself to look at the others. This was the second race in a row where she drove horribly. She tied for last and that wasn't very comforting.. Maybe her luck had finally run it's course and was trying to send a message? Who knows. 'Maybe.. I should take a break..'

Quote:
Matsu Class Speed Bike: Roll 3-10 instead of 1-10 on the first segment of the race!

Total Speed: [25]

Yokoalchemist

Crew

High-functioning Hoarder

15,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Friendly 100
Rednal generated a random number between 2 and 10 ... 5!

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:35 pm
User Image

Kisa

The blazing flames of her bike continued to leave a trail of blue fire behind her... though, somehow, it didn't seem to have actually set anything else on fire. Otherwise, y'know, most of the city probably would have been up in flames by now. Still, it had been a very enjoyable race overall, and she was glad that her ride had been just as into it. Though... she did ease up a bit at the very end, the better to enjoy the scenery. Regardless, it was a fairly respectable time overall.

Quote:
Burning Tires: 2-10 in Stage 5

Total Speed: 40

Zorc James generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 5!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:36 pm
"YEAH BABY~!!!" Zorc had, once again, managed to go faster with the physical assault on his bike. He knew that it would take a god's miracle to get up there, but he knew that if he wished hard enough to the Strawberry Milk Gods, he would be Victorious!

Quote:
Speed: 5
Total:31
Bike: Matsu Speed Bike
Parts: Standard.

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Hibarii chan generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 10!

Hibarii chan
Crew

Timid Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:36 pm
Minori Koroko

User Image
"Oh! That was...interesting!" Still, she decided this was definitely not for her! Even if it felt better to be the one in control over the bike, instead of riding behind someone in a demonic horse... Welp! Even with her doubts, and her stumbles back there...she managed to keep a decent speed. The blond took off her helmet as she stopped after crossing the finish line, shaking her head to let her curls fall into place once again. And with that, she grinned. Hey, at least she didn't finish last!

Quote:
Speed: 31

Arena Emperor generated a random number between 2 and 10 ... 4!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:39 pm
User Image
Haruto Mashiba, Dashing Rogue and Mysterious Fool
"...The silence echoes through me, like the voices of the ones I've lost. It's better to live with their whispers than with nothing at all..."

"Yeah, I'm sure he's saying that..." Haruto deadpanned, clearly enjoying the continuous Top Gun references. Which was good, since the race was all but over, and his performance had been anything but stellar. He really should have christened himself 'Maverick' and just ran with the Top Gun theme, or at least gone with 'Iceman'...Goose was just asking for failure. Not that Goose wasn't awesome, it was just that he died, and...well, you all know how Top Gun goes by now, right?

His bike flew across the finish line and he skidded to a halt next to the winner. Drawing the money out of his pocket, he tossed it to them with a smile and a nod. Race, lost. Fun, had. Off, he went. Riding off with a friendly wave to the rest of the racing crew.

"Let's do it again some time!"

Quote:
25 - Total Speed
Pochi Parts [2-10 Levels 2-5]

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

Necromonium rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-20)

Necromonium
Crew

Hopeful Conversationalist

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:23 pm
User ImageUser Image
Tezuka Rembrii, Forgetful Junior, And Tatsumaki Kikai, Tech-savvy Senior
Tezuka might have gotten a bit overzealous at this, as he had to slow to avoid a few passing cars, giving the others time to catch up as they were coming up on the halfway point of the race.
"Come on..come on~" he called, trying to coax his bike into Excelling once more.

Tats continued to drive, moving to close the gap between him and the current leader, turning back again to look at the silverette.
"Just let it come to you!" he called back, continuing to drive along. They were coming up on the outskirts of Iwatodai, so the halfway point was up....
From here on, the real race began.

Quote:

Tezuka Rembrii
Bike: Haseo-Class Casual Bike. [No special features]
KN - 1 Power Core Engine [Power Amp crash intro damage.]
Speed: 4(First Number)
Cumulative Speed: [25]
Tatsumaki Kikai
Bike: Haseo-Class Casual Bike. [No special features]
Speed: 1(Second Number)
Cumulative Speed: [21]

Yokoalchemist generated a random number between 2 and 10 ... 7!
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:25 pm
User Image
Ƞix Gallen

Nix took a deep breath, trying to focus and listen to the group infront of her. Just let it come to you.. "Just let it come to me.. Okay.." The silverette took a deep breath and revved the steam bike, speeding on ahead.

Quote:

Total Speed: [23]

Yokoalchemist

Crew

High-functioning Hoarder

15,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Friendly 100
Steam Bike Races!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff