Welcome to Gaia! ::

㊝ Protectors ♝ (Dragons of Igonia) ㊝

Back to Guilds

❂ Enter a new world where the fate of humans and dragons alike hangs in the balance 

Tags: Anime, Role Play, Dragons, Fantasy, Adventure 

Reply ❊ Igonia ♞ (The Country) ❊
The Arena Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deadaim97

Dedicated Associate

7,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:38 pm
User Image

User Image

╠══════════════════════════════════════════════╣

After a few more moments and a few more attempts at standing, had with what strength he could muster, managed to pull himself up in a straight sitting position. Of course the pain had not left his body, and neither had the strains within him, though nevertheless knew when he had to leave, and was prepared to do so as soon as his body would enable him to move once more. Filling his thoughts will things in which would interest his body, and would surely relax the tension within him, got up through will power alone. It had been quite sometime since he last ate, and slept at that, since the days of his banishment to the eastern lands. Twas little wonder why he was so tired, and weak. However, it was no aid to him hearing the same thought coming out from the women who had been called Aurora. But with little no strength came up with no lashing remarks, or threats at that. Instead heaved a sigh, and let out a deep breath, inhaling the air as if absorbing some sort of morsel. Being told the same things, however in a more polite and far less sarcastic manner by the women called Euphie. Nodding his head with eyes left indifferent despite his condition, began to walk off, staggering all the while, in hopes to leave the group alone, and leave before he was left indebted for their kindness. Which he, from past experience, knew was not the wisest, or most pleasant decision. "Thank you." Was all that was said as he took their blatantly obvious advise and begin his trek to wherever this tavern was. Noting another individual to have joined the arena as well, took no liberty of introducing himself, and left it at that.

╔══════════════╗
Feeling: Tired
With: Sora, Euphie, Aurora, strange male (Ryu)
Thoughts: Must get to the tavern at all costs

O.O.C: Alright, not to be a arse about details, but I think simply quoting the user is good enough, and if you could, can you please make the image smaller?
╚══════════════╝

FleurDeLyssity

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

drops of memories

-I- Mind freak -I-

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:51 am
Δυяσʀα Ðяɒɔѻ
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Aurora kept her eyes on the mysterious man as he got up and just about left. She rolled her eyes. "What I think Euphie meant was: stay here and rest and eat before you even bothering going to the tavern and hurting yourself," She called out to him. She shook her head and rolled her eyes as she turned to face Euphie and give her a shrug. "Guy looks like he's on a mission," She commented, which also hinted to Euphie to not to even bother going after the guy.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

FleurDeLyssity

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

deadaim97

drops of memories

Sparkling Girl

8,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Goddess of Disaster
Crew

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:12 pm
User Image
uphemia arie vergreen

Euphie frowned as the guy stood up and just about left. She turned and kept her gaze on him as he staggered away. She sighed softly as she stood up and turned to Aurora, placing her hands on her hips. "He does look serious, but that doesn't mean he should hurt himself," She replied. She returned her gaze to Alkaios. "Are you really sure you should be getting up and moving like that? I mean, you just kinda.... Collapsed," She said to him. "I'm sure whatever is at the tavern can wait until you recover." She blinked a couple of times before glancing at Aurora and Sora, then at Alkaios.

User Image
Status: Okay, Concerned • Weapon: Katana • Song: Sunny Spot Song

User ImagexUser Imagex

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:54 pm
User Image

User Image

╠══════════════════════════════════════════════╣

Of course he understood what they had meant, and knew it was a much simpler option then to walk in his current state. However, still on the run from the guards that had been stationed at multiple points, as well as the few witnesses that he had surely seen his shadow at the very least, could not help but feel unsure about the risks and their worth. For how long would he be alive under their care, and for what reason would they take him, a hunter, into their ranks? He could not decipher any plausible reason aside from assassination or aid in some other means. He was then asked again by the one called Euphie whether he was alright, and again proposed the idea of waiting where they were, and dining where they now stood. His body of course had already agreed to the idea, though he himself had not. Under internal and physical conflict, wound up again on the earth beneath him, as his body no longer wished to listen to what he had commanded it to do. Frustrated by the outcome, let out a sigh and stayed their silently for a moment. Coming out with a few words in response to their offer. "So be it." And with that had closed his eyes, and left his fate in the hands of the three local women, resting where he was, feeling tired, yet irritated for bothering yet another individual with his own troubles. "Though continue your training." Saying this after in hopes that he would not owe them too much of their time.

╔══════════════╗
Feeling: Tired
With: Sora, Euphie, Aurora
Thoughts: Must get to the tavern at all costs

O.O.C: Gah! Just noticed the post that was made about a week and 4 days ago TT~TT
╚══════════════╝

FleurDeLyssity

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

drops of memories

deadaim97

Dedicated Associate

7,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Marathon 300

FleurDeLyssity
Captain

Desirable Kitten

8,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sora watched worriedly. The man seemed awfully ill...but also stubborn and determined to get to wherever it was he needed to be. Her certainly didn't seem to trust them. She let Euphie and Aurora to the talking. She tended to be bit socially awkward around strangers sometimes seeing as how she didn't really get out of the nursery very often. She wasn't good at talking people into things anyway, even if it was for their own good. She hesitated when he suggested going back to training. How could they when he was like this? Shouldn't they...get him some food or something...?

drops of memories

Tracey is Fabulous

deadaim97

((Oh, gosh, ya, woops. Sorry guys! I started focusing on my other guilds and neglected this one.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:59 pm
Δυяσʀα Ðяɒɔѻ
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Aurora looked at Euphie with a rather serious expression as she stood up. "You're kidding me, right?" She quipped. "This guy looks suspicious. He could be anyone! Don't help random strangers," She said in a low voice, "He said he hasn't eaten and he's not even asking for food. Something's up." She glanced at Alkaios, then back at Euphie and Sora. "We should just get back to training," She said in a regular tone.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

FleurDeLyssity

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

deadaim97

drops of memories

Sparkling Girl

8,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Goddess of Disaster
Crew

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:41 pm
User Image
uphemia arie vergreen

Euphie watched the man as he finally gave in and began to rest, although wanting the girls to continue with their training. She frowned, wondering what was up with this strange man. She turned to Aurora as her friend spoke to her and glared. "Aurora!" She chided, matching her low voice. "We can't just leave him. If he is up to something, then I'll leave it to you to stab him or something." She spoke to Aurora in a low voice so Alkaios could not hear them. Euphie turned her attention back to the guy as she heaved a sigh. "We'll train for a bit before me and Aurora head back and grab some food for us all," She said. She then glanced up at the sunny sky. "Besides, I think it's almost lunchtime." She grabbed the katana from off the ground and unsheathed it.

User Image
OOC: It's fine! ^^

User ImagexUser Imagex

❊ Igonia ♞ (The Country) ❊

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out