[PRP] Momo/Kimaji Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 12:52 pm
The cub wasen't really capable of finding words, so she could only nod at the godess' question. Blue eyes were unblinking, looking down, but then, she decided to do otherwise, she'd look forward. Like this it seemed like the tree tops were ground, and they were just soaring over it. The sky was also rather different from this angle, she coulden't really explain how. She turns her head to look back, flying wasen't only high, but it was fast. Very fast. The place they had been before was now growing further and further.

Flying was indeed special, more than she had imagined it to be.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 1:04 pm
Mo'onasi did her best to stay quiet, so the little cub could take in what she was seeing. She did notice that the cub always stared straight down...when sometimes, far off, you could see otherthings. Perhaps then she could notice that there was a world outside her own. Something that she should be aware of, even if she never left her homelands.

"See, far beyond, out there?" The green of the jungle died out into a brown colour, where the savannah lands where. And even further, mountains could be seen, if fuzzily.

Safaia

Trickster

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 1:11 pm
She nod, looking in that direction. "What happened to the forest? " She blinks, she'd never gone further out of the forest. aybe a bit with Swaii, but it only had a little less trees from where they had been, not enough to be noticable. But over there, there were things she'd never seen, many black dots in the distance, moving, if she'd been closer, they were wildabeast. Gazelle, zebra, preybeast that usualy lived in the savvanah.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 1:13 pm
"The forest ends, and another part of lands, called a savannah, starts." She shifted her wings and drew a bit closer to that area, but kept sure to keep Kimaji above the forest. She didn't want to take her away from her home; she wouldn't be a cub-napper! "It's where some other lions may live, as well as in those mountain, where the savannah ends."  

Safaia

Trickster

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 1:21 pm
From such distance, mountains seemed rather blue colored, even further, they were barely noticable. "Those over there? " She asks, shifting her tail so that its under her body, not wanting it to tickle the goddess. "Why are they blue? " How could something high be blue? Other than the sky, that is. Water had to be down, not up like that!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 1:25 pm
"Mountains get snow...which is kinda like a fluffy, cold version of water, I guess. It's kind of hard to describe if you've never seen it, though. It's white, and soft, so it reflects the blue colours of the sky." She nodded up to the lightly patched clouds that were in the sky, it was certainly a beautiful day today, perfect for flying. "Like, how water is blue sometimes? It reflects the colour of the sky too!"  

Safaia

Trickster

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 1:28 pm
As Mo'onasi nods towards the sky, Kimaji remembers. "Hey, did you ever see rain? I haven't. " She sighs. "I think the storm king is mad at us, he isn't making rain.. " Her ears fold back, what was rain? She wish she knew. She only knew that water fell from the sky, and the storm king was supposed to bring it.

But why didn't he bring it?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 2:19 pm
Momo was slowly tiring, so she made her way back to where they took off.
"I haven't seen any rain, noo....and...I haven't run into this Storm King, I'm afraid....I wish I could help you though, Kimaji..."
Her wingbeats became more sluggish as they slowly decented down towards the clearing, Mo'onasi quite tired indeed, but feeling very happy. The little flying event went over well, and it made her quite happy.

Safaia

Trickster

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 3:02 pm
"Its ok.. But if you ever see him, could you ask him if he's mad? " Kimaji supposed that if she was going to ask someone to give a message to a god, was another god. But she also didn't want her new 'friend' to get all: Musthelp! Because from her view, Momo really looked like she was capable of doing so. When they got closer to the ground, she leapt off, berhaps to make it easier for the goddess to land. It wasen't too high now, she she just lost a little bit of balance, but coulden't be considered hurt.

"Thanks Momo! " She beams, looking to the goddess as she lands. "I never thought I'd be able to fly. "

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 8:56 am
Momo landed with a graceful thump, and padded over to the little Mistweaver, smiling. "I'm glad that you enjoyed it, I much enjoyed it myself!"

She laid down where she was, tired and wanting a little rest before she went on her way again. Perhaps she'd come visit again, this little Kimaji warmed her heart and made her feel quite welcome. She loved being around mortals best, they were always so kind to her, if wary at first.

She gave the little cub another nod, smiling. "Yes, if I meet him, I will be sure to ask. I'm sure he isn't as mad as you think, though. Perhaps he's just been busy?"

Safaia

Trickster

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 3:58 pm
Not really able to think of something to say, the cub merely flops beside the goddess.

"Hey, did'ja ever see a lioness that looks like me from up there? Uumikaji sais I'm supposed to have a mom-- but I just have Swaii, and he can't be mom because he's dad.. "

Momo could fly, maybe one day she'd seen her mom? Maybe she even knew were she was?! Unfortunatly, the thought of her mother being dead never managed to skip through the cubs mind.

"I think she's lost or something.. "

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 5:32 pm
Momo, befuddled, cocked her head to the side and stared at the little cub. "Lost? I'm afraid I haven't seen one as beautiful as you....but I will make sure to keep an eye open for you, little Kimaji."

The goddess smiled. "I'm sure she will return someday....mothers always love their daughters."

Safaia

Trickster

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 5:53 pm
"I never met her.. But Uumikaji sais I need to have one. " She sighs, really, she barely even undrstood what a mother even was. She'd never had nor met one, all she knew about them was by what Uumikaji had told her, wich wasen't all that much.

"Do you have a mommy? "

[PUB] Umande'mfuni

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces