Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Breedings
Mewmew's Uncreatively Titled Breedings! Closed~ Grats! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:14 pm
Parent A / Owner A: Hati / lisais-fire619

User Image

Parent B / Owner B: Murozond / Depawsit
User Image

Lifemates: Yes/No, No
Rp: Yes/No, None logged
Low Luck: No.

Tell me about your couple! Muro and Hati are the type that only respect strength. To them, there are no exceptions, you're either prepared for this world or you aren't. They wound up crossing paths in the jungle and got into a heated fight or well argument. One thing lead to another and they ended up having a roll in the hay. /i]

Throwbacks? No
What would you like to see? Dad's wiiiiiings, Mom's spawts, Dragon scales

Put in the code >8U: hercules i wont say im in love

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:36 pm
Parent A / Owner A: Honoka / lisais-fire619
User Image

Parent B / Owner B: Shina /Katsura Zanshin
User Image
Lifemates: Yes/No, [No
Rp: Yes/No, No
Low Luck: No

Tell me about your couple! Honoka the outgoing and Shina the shy, a couple that doesn’t quite catch the eye. They met one fine day in the park on some swings, and talked about interesting things. Later they meet up for a glorious time, doing some puzzles than having some wine. Curled up close on the rug by the fire; they fell into a midnight's desire. It was a treat that night, sweeter than any. These lovely little bee’s might end up with some honey.

Throwbacks? No.
What would you like to see? Shina patterns, Horn, Hair edits (if they arent complicated for you)

Put in the code >8U: Tale as old as time

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:24 am
Parent A / Owner A: Karina / Dea and #Teddy#
User Image

Parent B / Owner B: Dirk / jinxgirl5
User Image

Lifemates: Yes, [Link]
Rp: Yes, [Link to approval] and Link to actual RP
Low Luck: No.

Tell me about your couple! The beginning of this couple was when Karina showed up on Dirk's farm asking for some sugar. The two got to talking and Karina even offered to help him with his gardening. The two seemed to hit it off right from the start, leading to the two agreeing to Karina coming back to Dirk's place the next day to cook together. That next day they made spaghetti and potatoes together, teasing and flirting in their own special way. Then they experimented making dessert spaghetti together and then watched a movie together, Beauty and the Beast. The day ended with Dirk kissing her on the cheek.

Next we see this couple was at the farm belonging to Karina's family and Karina showing Dirk her animal friends. He gets up the nerve to ask if she wants to use a bit of land to have her own animals, which she agrees to. Then soon after that they are setting up the land, when a vicious storm sets in and they both have to head for cover. The following day, Karina ventures out into what seems like a gentle rain to give Dirk some soup she made to help his cold and the storm intensifies once more and really throws Karina through a loop. Being closer to Dirk's, she heads there, close to passing out as she knocks on his door.

Throwbacks? No
What would you like to see? patches, hats, and bear type (note: no crow, since Jinx does not want it passed down in this litter)

Put in the code >8U: Friend like Me

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:40 am
Parent A / Owner A: Patrick / Milady Emerald
User Image

Parent B / Owner B: Shichi / Lord Lillith
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lifemates: YES!,Lifemated
Rp: YES!, Roleplayed
Low Luck: no

Tell me about your couple!She is his lady his world and he is her knight in shining armor!

Throwbacks? no
What would you like to see? Color Mix, Patterns, FUN!

Put in the code >8U: Touch the Sky (Brave)

Milady Emerald

jinxgirl5

Alien Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:49 am
Parent A / Owner A: Rashida / jinxgirl5
User Image

Parent B / Owner B: Semirr / Geyser Eelborn
User Image

Lifemates: No
Rp: No (officially, anyway)

Tell me about your couple! Rashida and Semirr met by chance and fell into a conversation about hunting. Both were born and raised as hunters, though in entirely different ways. While Rashida made Semirr a little nervous (females, especially hunters, do that to him), he came to enjoy her company and the tales she told him, and to respect her abilities. Rashida found Semirr's way of hunting odd yet interesting, as well as Semirr himself. She formed an attachment to him, to the point where she even felt bad whenever her pride and temper made her snap at him. At this point, when her family's falling to pieces around her, she clings to the relationships she has. She and Semirr are on a hunting trip in her home lands, learning from each other and growing closer.

Throwbacks? Yes
Rashida's father (In case you make some lions)
Semirr's father (Claws and facial tats <3 )
What would you like to see? Lions, jewelry, hair

Put in the code >8U: I'll Make a Man Out of You

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:00 am
Parent A / Owner A: Starlight Starbright / jinxgirl5
User Image

Parent B / Owner B: Sarah / lisais-fire619
User Image

Rp: No (officially, anyway)

Tell me about your couple! Sarah met Starlight on top of a hill on a cold winter's night. The black male was just sitting there making mist with his breath. Since he appeared to be friendly and struck up a conversation with her, she joined him. He was definitely more than a little strange, but Sarah found she liked being in Starlight's company and listening to his different view of things.

Both roamers, Starlight more than Sarah, the pair still bump into each other frequently. They plays games together, or just sit down and talk. Perhaps one day when Starlight looks at the empty space beside him, he'll realize he doesn't want to roam alone anymore.

(We've progressed their backstory, it just has to be wrote down and made official.)

Throwbacks? N/A
What would you like to see? Piercings, neck/back ruff, glowing (Sarah also glows, you just can't see it against the white)

Put in the code >8U: Colors of the Wind

jinxgirl5

Alien Loiterer

trinkuh

Sexy Vampire

19,700 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:33 am
Parent A / Owner A: Eva Rike / Trinkuh
User Image

Parent B / Owner B: Bael / Katsura Zanshin
User Image

Rp: No

Tell me about your couple! Bael is a user. He cares for anyone or anything. Eva once had a caring bone in her but long ago that was broken and she has now filled that hole with rage.

Throwbacks? No
What would you like to see? hair, wings, tribal markings

Put in the code >8U: gossible turth

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:42 am
Parent A / Owner A: Rex Wrecker / name
User Image

Parent B / Owner B: De'Loir Wrecker / dark_iced_angel
User Image

Rp: No not offical

Tell me about your couple! Rex is a bit of a hard around the edges guy who saved De'loir for a dungeon while on a job to fix a place. De'loir is blind and rex made him a deal to get him out of the dungeon. Become his and he will get you out and protect him.

Throwbacks? No
What would you like to see? Hair, blindness, Wrench

Put in the code >8U: lesson number one

trinkuh

Sexy Vampire

19,700 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200

wasluxy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:43 am
Parent A / Owner A: Dezira / lux_rayne13
User Image

Parent B / Owner B: Shadow / gpprincess88
User Image

Rp: Not approved yet

Tell me about your couple! Basically, they are two demonic Noodles who met at the park one day, he playing with his shadows and her with her fire. They clicked in this scary cute way, flirting and torturing each other at the same time. Its an odd relationship, if you want to call it that, but it works for them. She is his Tango, he is her (slave) Kitten, and deities have mercy on their kits.

Throwbacks? Yes, please!!! <3
Dez's Father
Dez's Mother (her eyes are the color of her beads, she's just blind)
Shadow's Father
Shadow's Mother
What would you like to see? Tails, long hair, his leg spikes~ (note: dez's eyes are red like her daddy's and shadow's are a deep ocean blue)

Put in the code >8U: Everybody Wants To Be A Cat~ cat_4laugh

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:42 am
Parent A / Owner A: Krysia Rain / gpprincess88
User Image

Parent B / Owner B: Declan McKenna / Strawberri Stardust
User Image

Rp: No, not approved and working on it
Low Luck: no...?

Tell me about your couple! Well, they are both students at hogwarts and Krysia is Declan's first female friends. She brings the best of everything in him. She secretly has a crush on him, as does he. Hopefully, this year he will ask his love to be his forever. True love is sealed with a kiss...or is that bowls i meant to say ?

Throwbacks? No
What would you like to see? Hair, owl, clothing

Put in the code >8U: A Whole New World - Aladdin

gpprincess88

Blessed Phantom

ChexaRain

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:19 am
Parent A / Owner A: Jayy Von Monroe / ChezaRain
User Image

Parent B / Owner B: Calais / lux_rayne13
User Image

Rp: No, Wasn't finished. XD

Tell me about your couple! Jayy was forced to love Cal due to a loophole in his wish-granting abilities, and she kept him around until they had bowls. Feeling regret, she released him and he fled with his offspring, only to return to her when he realized he had his own feelings towards her.

Throwbacks? No
What would you like to see? Tails, Face makeup, epic hair

Put in the code >8U: Part Of Your World- Little Mermaid

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:49 am
Parent A / Owner A: Oinela; Deejaye
User Image

Parent B / Owner B: Demi; Deejaye
User Image

Lifemates: yea but too lazy to post in LM thread so technically no
Rp: i roleplay in my head no
Low Luck: no

Tell me about your couple! Oinela is like typical Disney princess. She dances with animals and sings and picks flowers. Demi is like "i'm an assassin!!!!" so then one day Oinela met Demi and after lots of emotion_kirakira 's and tons of emotion_dowant 's, they fell in yungluv.

Throwbacks? n/a
What would you like to see? feathers + deer antlers + babby wings but i'm not picky just make it uber kawaii emotion_kirakira

Put in the code >8U: I can't wait to be king - my big man ELL-KAY lion king nah mean?

if i win i just want one bowl  

DeeJaye

O.G. Hunter

Pixel Latte

Dapper Noob

9,500 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:08 pm
Parent A / Owner A: Desponia / lisais-fire619
User Image

Parent B / Owner B: Melody / Yoku Yoko Moko
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lifemates: Yes, [link]
Rp: Yes, (but not sexually so I'm not sure it counts), [Link]

Tell me about your couple! Melody is sweet, snuggly, and motherly and takes care of lifemate, Desponia, her adopted daughter, Spira, and their two daughters Honoka and Philomela. A sweet loving family with no misfits (yet).

Throwbacks? No -- but family: Honoka and Philomela
What would you like to see? Horns, antlers, and braids.

Put in the code >8U: Life is a Highway!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:16 pm
Parent A / Owner A: Serenade / jinxgirl5
User Image

Parent B / Owner B: Ophelia Capulet-Montague / Mia Lavinia
User Image

Lifemates: Yes, [hurr]
Rp: No, Not properly logged yet kinda sorta D; ...work in progress and all that
Low Luck: Newp, not yet

Tell me about your couple! Sera and Lia are both very passionate about their own things - gardening and theater, respectively. While that seems like a rather strange combo, both have introduced the other to their interest and they've come to share a lot in the progress. :3 Also kinda shy and awkward and super cute. My teeth melt regularly. >///>;;

Throwbacks?
Serenade's parents: mother, father
Ophelia's parents: mother, father
What would you like to see? Pretty blues, some musical markings

Put in the code >8U: Go the Distance (Herculeeeeeees)

Yatsuatari

Hopeless Trash

Pixel Latte

Dapper Noob

9,500 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:55 pm
Parent A / Owner A: Splasher / Yoku Yoko Moko
User Image

Parent B / Owner B: Kaas Thall Va / [x~Ripple~x]
User Image

Rp: No, not complete

Tell me about your couple! Splasher is fun and outgoing and wants to learn more about the world. Kaas is cautious and sad but his load in life has been lightened by meeting Splasher.

Throwbacks? No
What would you like to see? Demonic version, mask, and tail edits

Put in the code >8U: Someday My Prince Will Come

Breedings

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out