Submit

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:22 pm
"It is an infinite loop though I don't think it is per say bad it is just the way of life you know?" She asked as her blush spread when Melody asked what she was thinking about. "Well...uh... since it is a loop... and we are trying to avoid the crowds...i was...uh thinking that is....that maybe we could get together from time to time at one another's house and have our own coffee shop for a day...but uh.. I realized that is kind of dumb to ask or suggestion seeing as we just meet."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:41 pm
She nodded thinking about what the other had said. If infinite loops were bad we wouldn't be so prone to repeating ourselves, right? Like falling in love... If falling in love was bad, wouldn't we have stopped it by now? Her head snapped back into the conversation as the other spoke, a similar blush spreading across her face. "I do indeed think that'd be lovely actually. ^//.//^ She smiled the blush apparent. "Um... When were you thinking might be a good time to do that?" She looked at her from the side, afraid to stare at her straight on.  

xhogyokux

Fashionable Fatcat

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:25 am
"You do?" Des asked. Her voice held the sounds of shock and surprise which made her voice rise to be a little high. Her eyelashes dropped over her eye some giving them this embarrassed hooded look that was really rather cute not that Des knew. "I Uh was thinking maybe in two weeks or so?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:16 am
Melody glanced over at her, she was so cute. He lashes were long and her lips rings were golden in the light. She smiled. "Two weeks? Hm..." She pretended to look out the window as if this was a very tough decision. "I think I could do that." She winked back playfully.  

xhogyokux

Fashionable Fatcat

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:39 am
Des had leaned down to take a drink of her Coco as Melody thought it over. She almost chocked on it as she tried to respond to Melody. After having a slight coughing fit she was better and was slightly gasping for breath."Thats*cough* wonderful*cough*,"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:52 pm
"Heh" Melody brought a hoof up to her mouth to try and surpress the giggle that was rising there. But her eyes still closed and her shoulders shook in amusement. "S-sorry!" She managed to get out but couldn't help keep the giggles down.  

xhogyokux

Fashionable Fatcat

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:34 pm
Des was finally able to calm herself down after her coughing attack. It took her several minutes because she had inhaled liquid into her lungs. She cleared her throat before speaking again. "It's alright I suppose. No real harm done you know?" She glanced around and noticed that the shop had become less crowded than when she first entered.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:37 pm
Melody wiped a small tear out of her eye and smiled back at Despoina, that little laughing fit would definitely add to her laugh lines. "Well, hopefully no real harm done." She flashed a grin at the other and then realized how silly she was being and quickly blushed and looked back down at her cup, which was now empty. She turned it slowly around in a circle looking into it's emptiness.  

xhogyokux

Fashionable Fatcat

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:44 am
"Seeing as I'm still talking and breathing I don't think any was," Despoina mused thinking that she would be on the floor otherwise dying. "I didn't realize this place had cleared out did you? I wonder what time it is."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:37 pm
"Oh?" Melody looked around talking in the room behind them for the first time in a while. She was right, the room was basically completely. "Oh goodness..." She blushed lightly. "I should probably get going then. I don't want anyone to worry after all." She got up from her chair and went to drop her cup off at the counter. She walked towards the door, but stopped right before it and looked back at Despoina. "Two weeks then?" She smiled.  

xhogyokux

Fashionable Fatcat

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:46 pm
Despoina tilted her head to the side as confusion flooded her thoughts. Melody had someone? That wasn't Des first impresion and her heart sank a bit. She kept in the sigh that wanted to break out and instead grabbed a napkin and wrote on it. "Yeah see you in two weeks. Here take this its directions to my house."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:06 pm
Melody hadn't thought at all about what she said, but now she found her mind wandering back to home and to her little one there. She would definitely spend some quality time together tonight. "Thanks." She smiled and nodded at the other accepting the directions happily. "See you then sunshine!"  

xhogyokux

Fashionable Fatcat

Lucky Adventures (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas