Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Graveyard ]:
[SUMMER LOVIN'] Back to Nature Hike in Loka Nei Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:17 pm
Coronus had noticed that the white faun princess was there as well. She smiled to her self thinking that this was going to be good until she noticed a look in the princesses eye something was wrong. She swung the pack over her back making sure not to hurt any one and walked past the demon pae, "Excuse me sir," she said calmly to him as she passed him.
As she came up to celstia she noticed she was talking to another male pae. Once they had stopped she spoke up. "Pardon me but," she turned to turned to Celestia and looked at her with a worried face. "Celestia is everything all right?" she hopped the princess understood that she could tell her things that others would not understand.
o0_Daisuke_0o

Tartara Seabreeze

Teigra

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:45 pm
He smiled warmly at her, especially when her hand went ontop of his. It seemed like she was calming down. Good...I do hate seeing her upset. "Really, I'd like you to stay. Having you around would make this MORE fun, not less. And while you might be a little ignorant of the woods...well I think it's incredibly brave of you to be out here anyway." His words were as gentle as his eyes, full of honesty and good intent. "And you can think of this as a learning oppertunity. I can show you a lot out here, and then in the future you'll be ten times better than you would be otherwise."

His smile broadened all the more at her blush. It was a lovely shade on a lovely female. "Sort of. I get the jest of it from everyone else putting it on. If you'd like, I can help you into yours." He held out his hand for her to pass it over if she so wished. "It would be an honor to help such a beautiful lady such as yourself." Honey sweet words with a boyish smile, Tristen was thrilled to be acknowladged. He had met some pae on the island who completely rebuffed his advances of being friends. It was sad really. Some pae were just too afraid of being hurt. "My name is Tristen. I've been around these woods for a long time but...I can't say I've seen you before. And I'm certain I would have remembered a face such as yours."

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Nafretiti

OOC: I'll respond to Rarity/Sapphire after Seruta responds, and Celestia after Dai  

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:17 pm
-didn't think Celestia really wears her tiara anymore, and has taken instead to just leaving it on display in her room-

Nodding, she tried to contribute as much as possible to the conversation, a very-needed distraction from her thoughts. As long as she focused on this, in the moment, they were less likely to appear. "I hope it shall be a pleasant change from recent events. A... mentor, I suppose one might call her, was very adamant I join. I cannot imagine she would have left me with a moment of quiet otherwise." For but a brief second, she glanced up and towards the side of her, catching the faintest glimpse of a shimmer in the air and bringing a soft smile to her lips. Wasn't that right that the Lady herself would be watching and listening to everything that happened.

"Ah... Sir Jarek then. A pleasure to meet you," she held her hand out to shake his.

Following his eyes was a mistake. As they came onto the appearance of the demon, her body tensed and only through her eyes could you see the absolute fear she felt. What was she going to do to the princess? Pierce her with arrows? Melt her skin off with tar? Crush her bones with weights? Unable to break her eyes away, she could see blood splattered against her body, dripping, her mouth in a crooked smile, sharp canines showing, mouthing, 'you're next... run... run away...'

Blinking, at the sound of a familiar voice, her vision returned to normal and her body eased enough for her to move. It had only been a few seconds of terror, but it had felt an eternity. Oh... It was Coronus... How long had it been since they last talked? By that horrible cave... right? Returning her smile to her face, she nodded. "Yes, everything is quite normal," well... what had become normal for her, "Have you only recently returned to this time, Coronus?" Glancing back up to Jarek, the princess laughed lightly before gesturing to the yellow pae. "Ah, Sir Jarek, this is a friend of mine, Coronus," then gesturing to him and looking back to her, "While his is a new acquaintance by the name Jarek."

No obvious efforts were made to exclude the demon, but, if you looked close enough, you'd see that the princess only moved so that she would not see her in even her side vision and had moved so her back faced her.

Hearing Rarity's scream, she looked forward to the scene enough to ensure that it was just an overreaction and that it needed no intervention by her.

Teigra

Tartara Seabreeze

sailornorthstar

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:41 pm
OOC: oops, sorry. Didn't ever read or saw that Dai so went with the pic lol

BIC: The corner of her mouth twitched as another female made her way over. Coronus apparently. Coronus...Coronus. That sounded familiar. Like she was once important or something. The other two names were lost to her, pae she had never known or heard of. But they were starting to make a crowd...which might not be the worst thing really. More pae meant more coverage from family. She glanced over again to where the love fae was. ,Uncle Raken too?! Now she REALLY needed to stay hidden. She offered a short nod to at least acknowledge the blue fae beside her. If she played nice, they might let her stay. She looked back at the faun, getting a sudden...feeling rather from her. An uneasy feeling. All at once her anger flared, covering the stab of hurt. It was because she looked like a freak wasn't it?! The prissy faun-thing didn't want to be around her because she was weird looking! Well, the feeling was mutual! Her mouth opened to snap something, but she thought better of it. She didn't want to cause a scene...not like that purple haired girl screaming her head off about a snake. They were in the forest. There were snakes. Duh. A hand rose to rub her forehead. It was going to be a lllooonnngggg day.

o0_Daisuke_0o

Teigra

Sailornorthstar

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:07 pm
User Image

Yipes had gone off on some sort of adventure, so by gosh, Twizzz was going to as well. It had been awhile since the odd pair of friends had a break from each other. Spending so much time with the strange, hallucinogenic, faun had caused Twizzz to lose some grip on reality, but he certainly wasn't going to stay at home and babysit the teenage harpy, so he went off on his own adventure.

"Heh, cute outfits." Twizzz mused to himself as he approached the clearing and saw the fairies hovering about. None of the journeys were really all that suited for Twizzz, there was no candy involved in any of them. Severely disappointing, he would have to get by with what he could. His stock of candy had withered up by this point, so he was forced to make due with the licorice he could make. It kept most of the symptoms of withdrawal at bay, but unfortunately Twizzz usually had a headache.

He put on the backpack that he was handed. This could still be fun, he just had to make the most of it. Twizzz knew he needed this, knew it would be good for him, getting some fresh air. Really a hike was the perfect opportunity to get back in touch with reality, but it was still a difficult pill to swallow.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:13 pm
The scream garnered more attention than the earlier howling had. Raina whirled towards the sound, hackles raised and lips lifted to bare fangs in a vicious growl. Fools though they may be, she'd allow no harm to come to her bonded or his son.

Locking on the source of the disturbance, the spirit wolf bounded forward towards the screaming Fauny, her vision tracking the small shape that she flung away. Snake? She could handle a snake. The wolf followed the wiggling, airborne creature to where it landed on the earth...then paused before leaping upon it.

...really?

Fur settling down on her back, she ceased growling as well while stepping forward. Looking unamused, the wolf hooked her paw underneath the vine and flipped it away from a patch of grass where it could be seen more clearly. It seemed to have been painted, if crudely? So, likely it hadn't just fallen from one of the trees then. Shooting a glance back towards her bonded, she expressed her displeasure verbally with a snort. 'Looks like there's someone here more juvenile than you two,' she spoke to Faroth's mind. Said Faun ignored the comment's jab and glanced around. Really? That wasn't very nice. Not exactly the best start to what should be a nice, friendly outing, he thought.

Fea Line

Seruta

Tartara Seabreeze

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:01 pm
Big Mac rolled his eyes a bit and shook his head with a gentle smile. Rarity always had a thing for the bright and shiny. He then nodded to her inquiry of his sister and added in his trademark, "Eeehy-Yup...", though a bit more solemn in tone. Though he could probably guess why she thought coming out here by herself was a great idea - what with all that nonsense of discovering her cutie mark prematurely - but that didn't excuse the fact that she did this without telling her siblings first.

Big Mac had turned his gaze back towards Applebloom's direction to make sure she was still in eye shot long enough for Rarity to get the surprise of her life. Her screams made him snap his head back towards her to see a "snake" fall on the ground from her flailing, but before he could lunge for it and dispose of it properly, another had literally pounced on the snake to do so themselves... or so he thought?

Upon closer inspection, it was merely a vine, painted to look like a snake... And that was just plain odd...

Bending down, he picked up the limp vine and blinked. Who in tarnation would do such a thing?! His eyes narrowed and he scanned the other Pae around them, trying to scope out the prankster in the bunch. Why, if he ever found the one responsible, then it was likely Big Mac might just say a bit more than most got to hear! It wasn't often the big Stallion got to speak his mind. More often than not, simple Eeehy-Yups and Ehnnn-Nopes did the trick.

Fea Line

Tartara Seabreeze

Teigra

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:29 pm
lira took one last deep breath and let it out and smiled at him, Kaiden was, she
had to admit, was making a rather good case as to why she should stay and really she couldnt say no to it either "aright, I will stay" She said as she took the bag off and put it on the ground "I will stay for you and what you can teach me and I promse..." she said as she took his hand off her shoulder and held it in her hsnds "...that i will try and have fun. Thank you also for the encouragenent, with you by my side i think...no, i WILL get through this, especially when i have your Wonderful teaching to look forward to just please becareful With me because I am new to this and I also promise to try and not get in your way" she said as She sealed both promises by placing a small soft kiss on his hand "and thank you for being you" she said sincerly because right now she felt she was going to need that the most, a dear friend to help her through this most of all.
Tartara Seabreeze

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:53 pm
Satisfied that she knew what was in the pack she'd been given, Apple Bloom decided to look around a little. She grinned when she saw she wasn't the only Fauny to come out to the jungle. Even Princess Celestia was here! She looked like she might be feeling bad, though, so the teen figured it would be better not to bother her right now.

She heard a howl cut through the trees and shivered a little. That was...kind of ominous, she thought. She hoped whoever'd made the sound was friendly, at least. Then she heard Rarity practically scream her name. "Oh, no.." she groaned and ducked behind a tree, hoping she didn't come over here. Not only was Rarity here, but as she watched the older Fauny to make sure she wasn't coming closer to the teen, she realized her big brother was here, too! "Hay seeds!" she muttered. Staying away from her brother and Rarity was probably gonna be a good idea. It'd be her luck that Big Mac would try to send her home. She so didn't want that to happen! She was looking forward to this trip! She wondered if Rarity knew her little sister had gone on the mountain hike, and how she'd feel about that....but she wasn't gonna ask. Not now anyway! Maybe later, when they were already halfway through the jungle.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Where that dumb sister of hers! Zaden couldn't find Dee anywhere, not that a day off of being picked on was a bad thing but still she wanted to know where that pink demon twin of hers was. So she was in the midst of finding her. She'd already checked most of Zee's normal places that she knew of and now had to check other places.

Zee was in her invisible state so noone bugged her, she didn't want to deal with any of those other dumb adults. After some time of she wound up near one of the big lakes, she didn't know which one, but then she didnt know the names of any of them and she certainly didnt know how to read to figure out the signs that marked them. Zee watched all the stupid adult pae of all kinds excitedly intermingle. But no Dee! where was that sister of hers??

Then there was all those little winged bugs like Warslick's stupid bugs that were zipping around, and she scowled. When one came too close to her she snatched at it becoming visible, she missed but the fairy noticed her anyways...

"You are almost late to sign in, come come, you get your bag over here!" The fairy didnt seem to pay any mind to Zee's scowl and a moment later she was swept into the crowd and handed a backpack.

Zee snatched it from the fairy who handed it to her and clung to it possessively as if someone would take it back from her. She went off to a side and rummaged through it dumping it's entire contents on the sand trying to bite at the food packaging, losing one of the smaller bandages and eventually after stuffing it all back in the bag holds up the bug repellant "What is THIS?!?" she says more loudly then she means to.

Shicala

Hungry Animal

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:11 am
It was all he could do not to smile, using all his focus to play the perfect little actor. His head snapped up at her scream as his eyes widened in 'shock' at the purple haired faun-things scream. It had worked better than he had ever expected! And no one was the wiser, thanks to the crowd he had slipped into. Now when the spirit wolf bounded forwards, he really WAS surprised. He should have guessed that with so many pae it meant there would be some 'heroes' in the crowd. He would have to be just that much more careful in his pranking this trip. No matter. For the moment his mischievous nature was satiated, and he'd bide his time carefully to come up with another flawless trick. I didn't think she'd SCREAM that loud...it's a forest after all. What was that poor girl going to do during this hike? There were spiders hanging around in every direction, snakes slithering on the floor and an insane amount of insects flying in ones face for blood. It was going to be a very noisy trip for her...almost made him feel bad for her. Bad enough, he decided he wouldn't prank her again on this vacation. The trickster pae'il did have a heart after all. Savoring the commotion he had caused, he noticed a red striped pae had come up beside her. "All that over a fake snake." He mused aloud to her, hoping to strike up a conversation. Despite his more devious nature, the male did genuinely like other pae. He just liked to spice life up when he could.

She was going to stay?! "Good! I promise, you won't regret it." He was determined to keep that promise. The male felt his face warm beneath his fur at her compliment and his lips parted to respond...just as a scream pierced the air. "What...Hold on Lira, stay here!" He didn't want her getting hurt. As he ran towards the area he flipped his pack infront of him to pull out one of the knives - randomly he grabbed his old one. But some sort of wolf thing beat him to the spot...fast. Wickedly fast. He wouldn't want to tangle with that. The faun stopped beside it. "What's going on? Is everyone okay?" His eyes went down to what the creature had been pawing at. "...What? Who would..." What a horrible prank! Who would do such a thing to a poor girl? He frowned deeply, hand tightening on his rough stone handle.

Fea Line

Kira of Flames

Seruta

Teigra

Nafretiti

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:27 am
Tartara Seabreeze

Fea Line

Kira of Flames

Seruta

Teigra

They were still at the meeting spot, they had'n't GONE anywhere, why on earth would anyone be screaming right now? Looking around she saw several gathered at the scene of where the excitement was taking place and whilst she was told she should stay where she was she was getting a little curious so she picked up her bag and silently made her way towards, it keeping back as much as possible but still wanted to see what was going on. Looking around at the excitement she saw one of the new comers to the Great Tree rather upset and wondered if she should go over and try to see if she was alright, it seemed like she knew the other of the new comers that came, a red male Fauny, if she remembered the name of them correctly, but she still felt bad for her but she didn't want to upset Kaiden either so instead she stayed where she was, she had the red male to take care of her, at least she had someone.  

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:30 am
Tartara Seabreeze

He was... Flirting with her? Oh no. This really couldn't be happening. Etana laughed, handing over the backpack. He was going to try and make a fool of her out of this wasn't he? Why else would he want to talk to her?

"It's nice to meet you Tristen." She conceeded. He did seem like a nice pae to meet. Even if he was going to embarass her in front of the rest of the isle. "They call me Etana. I don't really live in the forests." She shrugged, looking up to him. Oh guardians he had gorgeous eyes. What the hell was she thinking letting him anywhere near her? Thats it, she was swearing off men. Especially men like him. No hot guys. Well, maybe no really hot guys. No, that was still most of the isle. Maybe it was better to just say no Tristen. Yeah, that was good. No Tristen. Now she just had to leave without looking really mean. How on the isle was she supposed to do that?

"Um... Do you know where we're supposed to be headed on this hike?" She asked, curious to know if he knew where they were to make camp tonight. The brochure really didn't say anything and small talk seemed like a good idea. Anything to get him to stop flirting so she could run away!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:53 am
Flirting, talking...it was all the same to Tristen. He had been a charmer his entire life. Something in him just made him...love to love. The fae happily took the pack and lifted up the straps. "Alright. Just put your back to me and put one arm through each hole." The fact that he was able to help in even a small way, thrilled the male. "Etana...your name fits you well. Beautiful." He spoke softly, like a whisper of silk. "Unfortunately m'lady, I don't. But I'm not one to shy away from the unknown. Everyone needs a little...surprise to their life." To a random pae his statement might have come as a shock due to his gentle demeanor. But Tristen was no coward, simply a lover rather than a fighter. "Since you're not all too familiar with these parts, I'd be more than honored to be of service during the trip."

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
:[ Graveyard ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash