Atlantis stopped as he was about to leave and looked at her in disbelief, did she ACTUALLY think he was meant to be some sort of male thats set out to harm her? Did she even KNOW him!? How long have they lived together now and she actually thinks he is some sort of evil Naiad? He shook his head, maybe it was the hormones talking but still it did hurt nevertheless. "Hang on, Twinkle, before I go, do you really think I meant to offend you? Have we not been through enough? You really think I am that kind of guy to imply anything but the purest of intentions? I apologize for touching your unborn children, I apologize for upsetting you, I apologize for everything but I do NOT apologize for caring about you, loving you and Sparrow and the time we spent together and wanting nothing but the happiness of you and the other male. Does a part of me wish you would break up? Yes, of course I do and I didn't ever want to mention this to you but in all of this I hope you and this other male have a happy life together, regardless what I think and feel I just want you to be happy, I ALWAYS have, when I first was told by Sparrow that you were to be expecting I ended up leaving her, returning to the water and actually just cried because not only did I know I was losing the one woman I ever cared for more then anything else in the world but also because my best friend now had another she could rely on, I was no longer needed or at least that is what it felt like but I see now that is exactly what it is.

Thank you for that, thank you for making me see what you truly think of me, I hope it is just the hormones talking because you, Twinkle, were my first friend and only friend I made on this island, you taught me that it wasn't so bad up here if I had someone I could live with and you gave me that twice, once with you and the other when you brought Sparrow into my life. This house is what WE made together, WE made a home, WE made a safe place for Sparrow to grow up in since you were sent away from the tree because of Sparrow, I don't care if you somehow now seem to hate me but I always keep my promises, especially to you and Sparrow, I promise to always be here for you both, whenever you need me, I may be a sucker for punishment but hey, I can never forget the kindness and compassion you showed me, you BOTH showed me, a fish out of water and in a strange new land, you will always have my thanks for that."

Atlantis turned and started to cry again, hoping, also, she was just trying to play tough to make this easier? Either way seeing her like this, his best friend...former best friend? Whatever she was now, hurt him far too much and it made leaving even harder "Twinkle" he said, back facing her "good luck with everything, thank you for showing me a world outside of the world of the Naiads and allowing me to have a small part in Sparrows life" he said as he closed the door and walked to the ocean, he had been out of the water a little longer then what he should of been.

o0_Daisuke_0o