Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:46 pm
Lake Side Chat (Eliot & Chism talk)

Eliot: Eliot was visiting the lake for the third time that week. It was a nice place to get away from the cramped apartment, and most days both Brenny and Mei seemed busy. He wondered if they had their own places they went to. Maybe Mei had found some of her own kind and enjoyed spending time with them? Eliot didn't think there were any other celebi for Brenny to do the same: not that his brother minded, he thought. The magikarp boy wondered if he would ever learn to be so open. He had tried to communicate with the magikarp in the lake for weeks, with no sign of success. They seemed to fear him. Ugh.

Chism: Chism had decided today needed to be a relaxing day. Aside from getting food to eat of course...but with that done, well he didn't have much to do. So he was merely wandering, observing the fact seasons were changing and it was getting cold.

What stopped him was the sight of an orange boy standing next to the lake. "Orange boy?" the words murmured softly to himself. Odd skin tone. He decided he should investigate, and so came closer, realizing it was another poke-child like him.

Eliot: Eliot looked up, blinking. "Hey," he greeted Chism, recognizing him as a pokeperson. He wasn't sure exactly what Chism was--or rather, what he had been before he'd changed, but he didn't voice the question pressing at his lips. He thought it would be rude. "What are you doing here?" He asked, flashing the boy a smile.

Chism: "Killing time, more or less. I needed a break from the tedium of day to day necessities, to just...be." Chism gave a chuckle as he spoke, and settled on a nearby rock, keeping himself and his tail a safe distance from the water, and looking down at the swimming magikarp. "What about you?" mild curiosity really. He picked up a small stone, and chucked it across the lake, watching it skip.

Eliot: "Same," Eliot said, gesturing around. "Tired of the same old place and the same old things. So I come here to think as much as I can. I've tried talking to the magikarp in the lake, but they either won't talk or they think I'm a hungry human. Probably both." He shrugged. "My name's Eliot. What's yours?"

Chism: "Ahh...yeah I could see that being a problem." he looked the boy over and smiled. "You're a magikarp too aren't you? Just slightly more humanized now and all?" he nodded at the given name. "I'm Chism, nice to meet you. So, why're you trying to get them to talk?"

Eliot: "Yes," Eliot smiled at being recognized. "I found a star and tried to give it to a girl--" a beautiful girl. A wonderful girl. A girl he wanted to spend he rest of his life with. "And I fell asleep. So she took me home. I've been living there since." He hesitated at the question. "Sometimes my brother talks too much and doesn't listen enough. So I try to find someone else to talk to."

Chism:

"You like this girl it sounds like." he mused quietly, and skipped another rock over the lake, relaxing a little. "Another magikarp? Your brother I mean? Still has to be nice having someone to talk to...or be talked at anyhow."

Eliot: Eliot blushed. "Er. Yeah. I do." It was easier to admit than he thought it would be. It was nice, having another boy to talk to. "Oh, no. He's a celebi," he said. "I guess. He talks a lot but he doesn't say much, really I guess." He wasn't sure how to explain. "He doesn't tell me what he's thinking."

Chism: He couldn't help but laugh some at the blush, it was an amusing thing to him honestly. "A celebi?" his head tilted some. Interesting. "So a lot of noise but no information from him it sounds like?" he didn't know how that worked.

Eliot: "Yeah. A lot of noise, but he never tells me what he's feeling or anything." He shrugged. "Its always 'I think Daddy would like this' or 'Do you think Daddy's happy?'" He rolled his eyes. "Its like he hasn't got his own feelings. I can't stand it." He'd needed to get away. "Do you have a girl you like?"

Chism: "Sounds like a real pain to deal with. How old is your brother anyhow?" simply curious once again. Though look at a brow raise and he laugh. "Me? No. Not found anyone worthy of my affection. Maybe when I'm a bit older. I'm not in a rush. First I gotta get a better place to live than I have now." it made sense to him.

Eliot: "No idea. He says he hatched last winter but celebi are supposed to come from the future." He shrugged. "No?" He asked. He was slightly surprised. After all, the third person he had met was the person he wanted to be with most. "Me too," he said. "When I'm older I'll find a good place for us to live."

Chism: "Sounds like a real pain in the tail." he chuckled some and threw his last rock into the water amused by the spazzing fish in the water. "Mmm nope. The few girls I've met....while interesting, not my type." at all. He was thinking of Truffles and Olivia, and chuckled. "I'll find the right person for me eventually."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:16 am
Its that time of year again! Stemming from boredom and Eliot and Mei's relationship is a song parody. Not character canon but amusing enough to put in Eliot's journal, I've put it in white.

Little fighter, little one
Made my heart come all undone
Do you love me, do you, fighter girl
Fighter girl my little fighter girl

I have watched you on the shore
Standing by the lake's moor
Do you love me, do you fighter girl
Fighter girl fighter girl

We could learn the moves together
While our love would grow
On my bike I would take you everywhere I go

So I say from me to you
I will make your dreams come true
Do you love me, do you fighter girl
Fighter girl my little fighter girl

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:45 pm
Bounce!
(Eliot is taught Bounce by Mei)

Mei:
Mei had been thinking lately, and it centered around Eliot. She herself was well versed in a lot of various martial arts, but she knew that was due to her pokemon type...and it left her studying what Eliot could learn that she herself could teach him...and had finally settled on a move. So that day she'd gotten up early, made a light breakfast having learned her way around the kitchen a lot better and able to be of more help. Connie and Brenny were out somewhere so it was just the two of them. Carting the plate into the bedroom she set it on the floor a moment and shook Eliot awake. "Time to eat breakfast! We have a busy morning!"

Eliot:
Eliot groaned, turning over in attempt to avoid being shaken awake. "Nnn..." he grumbled, pulling his blanket over his head. "Mei, what is it?" What time was it, anyway? He pulled the blanket away from his face to look at her. His hair was tousled and he was still blury eyed, but now that he was awake, he figured he might as well have breakfast. He slowly sat up, stretched, and studied her. "Mrr... breakfast?" He asked. "Busy morning?"

Mei:
"Yup. Busy morning. I've been researching moves that magikarp can learn...and while it's limited there's actually one I can teach you that I know! So I'm going to do that." she beamed at him before leaning in. "It's Bounce! You jump up high and land on someone, and sometimes it leaves them with Paralysis..." and here she gave a smile and held out some berries. "I got these to prepare for that, because you're going to have to practice on me. No butts." she knew he would object, but really what choice was there?

Eliot:
Eliot wasn't completely awake, so while Mei spoke, he nodded in agreement. He seemed to draw one thing from the conversation however, and hesitated. His eyes flew open wide. "What? No! I'm not attacking you! Absolutely not!" There was no way he was attacking Mei! She was too special to him. What if he hurt her?
Mei:
She handed him his plate of food, and perched on the side of the bed, an amused smile on her lips as she tucked the berries back to her pocket. "Who better than me? Eliot, I'm a fighting type pokemon, and you know I used to go practice all the time. This, this is nothing, and the berries will fix any problems either of us get affected with while practicing. Besides, who else is there for you to practice on?"

Eliot:
Eliot grumbled as he ate, frowning. "Mei, I don't want you getting hurt," he said, concerned. It didn't matter if she was a fighting type. He was in love with her: the very idea of inflicting an injury on her made him feel slightly ill. "I know you did. But when you practiced, it wasn't me hurting you."

Mei:
"Well we don't have anyone else for you to practice on I'm afraid to say. Even if Brenny was here, you and I both know that wouldn't be a good idea practicing on him, though yes I'm aware you'd prefer him to me." she took a bite of her toast then, and then jumped back to her feet and came back with some juice for them. "We'll go outside when we're done and do some stretches and I'll start teaching you how to do it. We'll figure out the practical application portion after that."

Eliot:
"Fine," he grumbled. If Mei said it that way, he guess he didn't have a choice. He finished his toast, and when Mei brought the juice in, he took and sipped at it. "As long as it doesn't hurt you too badly... You're not weak to the move, are you?" He fretted. "How do I learn it, anyway?"

Mei:
Oh look at her avoid his question about her being weak to it for a few moments as she finished her own breakfast, and let out a slight sigh. "I am, actually. It's a flying type move. You however will only take normal damage. And that's why I have all these berries." she gave him a sheepish sort of smile. "Well, we're going to go outside and I'll teach it to you there. You should be able to learn if if I teach you, you know like when we all helped you figure out walking and all."

Eliot:
Eliot stiffened. He glanced at her fretfully. He didn't want to use a move on her that would injure her. Especially now that he knew she was weak against it. He wished Brenny was there. The celebi might not have liked being practiced on, but it was a better option than hurting Mei. "I suppose there's no choice," he muttered. "You're determined to teach it to me, huh?"

Mei:
"I am yeah. Just seems like a good idea for you to know a few basic moves is all Eliot. You hear Connie talking about how dangerous it can be around the city at times, and I just want to make sure you can keep yourself safe." worried about herself? Far from! She knew she could handle herself well enough.

"Alright enough chit-chat! Lets go."

Eliot:
"Alright," Eliot said, finishing his juice and standing up. He took their plates and glasses into the kitchen. "Let's get this started, then," he said, placing them in the sink. He'd wash them afterward. "I suppose I could use it to protect you one day," he mused. "I'd like to be able to."

Mei:
Mei chuckled and couldn't help but ruffle his messy bed head a moment and snagged their coats since it was a little chilly outside. She led the way to the little grassy area near the apartment building they lived in and clasped her fingers together cracking them slightly and grinned. "Honestly this should be pretty easy to teach you. You're just supposed to jump really high...and come down hard on someone." she took her coat off since she had long sleeves on and used that as her example...jumping up high and crashing down on her coat.

Eliot:
Eliot followed Mei reluctantly. He really didn't want to hurt her, and now that she'd admitted she was weak to it, he was hesitant to use it against her. "I'll try," he said, watching her use the move. It looked impressive! Far more than that wriggle move he knew, which had no affect whatsoever. He mimicked Mei and jumped into the air, landing on the grass in front of him. "Like that?"
Mei:
"Yeah! Try it again, but land on the coat to sort of mimic using it on someone. Best I can come up with since I know you don't want to risk hurting me." she was trying to be accommodating! She showed the move again, and was about to say something when she heard a derisive laugh and a snort of "Look...she thinks she can teach. Who'd want to learn anything from such a strange looking girl?" "An equally weird looking boy that's who!" there was two boys a little older than the two of them standing there laughing at the two of them and it made Mei so made she stomped up to one and narrowed her eyes.

"If you have something to say, you say it to me, not at me like the coward you apparently are!" she waited and when she got no reply she turned around rolling her eyes. "Forget them Eliot, they're just idio-" her words were cut off as the larger of the two boys suddenly shoved Mei hard with a sneer, smirking as she fell on the side walk and rolled onto the grass a little.

She sat up quicker than he expected, looking angrier than she ever had and went to stand up, only to fall back to the grass with a cry of pain, her hand going to ankle, only to make her wince again. She'd twisted her ankle, and scraped her hand in the fall. Mei didn't realize she also had a scrape on the cheek either. Instead she was glaring daggers at the kid, preparing a move, that didn't require her to move, to use it!

Eliot:
Eliot was about to try again, landing on the coat, when he heard voices he didn't recognize. He whipped around, glaring at the two. "Want to see something stranger looking?" He growled, moving towards them. He might have been younger than them, and shorter than them, but they were insulting Mei! He was too slow to act, though, as the larger of the boys shoved Mei to the ground. She was hurt! His Mei was hurt! He leapt into the air, landing, hard on the boy who'd shoved her. "Never. Touch. My. Girl!" He ground out through grit teeth. "Leave! Before I call the cops!"

Mei:
Mei was actually surprised to see Eliot there, and performing the move with such perfection! She was wide eyed with surprise and admiration for his excellent execution and clapped her hands together only to yelp at the sting as she did so, looking back down at her sore hand as the other boy helped up his rather unmoving friend, and she did the only proper thing and threw a berry at him. “Make your friend eat that it’ll help.” She muttered under her breath about how she wished it’d help his attitude as she finished checking her ankle. “Well…it’s just twisted. That’s not so bad right?” she looked up at Eliot with a bright smile. “Thank you for defending me.”

Eliot:
Eliot took her uninjured hand, and moved to help her up. "You're alright?" He asked. He fretted over her, hesitated, and bent down to pick her up. His arms shook under her weight, but the apartment wasn't far away. He took her inside and set her on the couch. "Of course," he said. "I'll always protect you, Mei."

Mei:
She was surprised he was able to lift her, she wasn’t light for her size, and knew she was on the muscular side from all her training! Her arms wrapped around his neck as he carried her in though, and she kissed his cheek as he set her down. “You’ve gotten so strong…wow…” she looked up at him with wide eyes, a smile on her face. “Well you’ve just shown me you certainly can protect me. Guess it’s a good thing I taught you that move.” And here she did laugh softly, then looked down at her hand. “If you get me a damp wash cloth I can clean my hand up. It’s not too bad.”

Eliot:
"I've been swimming a lot," Eliot explained with a smile. "I was surprised at first, its a lot different, swimming as a person than it is swimming as a fish. They use their arms a lot." He hesitated, blushing when she kissed his cheek. "I love you, Mei. I'll take care of you, when you can't. I know you'd do the same for me." He went to fetch a washcloth from the kitchen, then get it wet. He brought it out to Mei. "Here! You sure you're okay?"

Mei:
“Ooooh that would do it. Swimming is a great way to work out!” she beamed as she took the cloth and carefully cleaned up her hand, and then her face. “I love you too Eliot, and of course I’d take care of you if you couldn’t.” she smiled up at him then. “I’ll be okay if I rest just a little bit. My ankle is just sore, but I’ll be okay in awhile.”

Eliot:
Eliot smiled, then said, "since you taught me that move, I want to do something for you. Want to come swimming with me?" He asked. "Next time I go? I know you weren't very confident about swimming when we first met. We can go for fun!"

Mei:
“I’m still not great at swimming…but I’m sure with you helping me, I’ll get better at it, so that sounds like it’d be fun. But where are you swimming that it’s not really cold right now?” couldn’t be the lake she didn’t figure! “How often do you go swimming anyhow?”

Eliot:
"There's an indoor community pool at the recreation center," he said with a smile, "with a slide and shallow parts where people learn to swim or just play in if they don't feel like going on the deep end." He paused, and grinned, "Every day! If I can. They're closed on holidays so I'll have to bathe on Christmas. I don't like feeling all dried out."

Mei:
“Well I don’t know about tomorrow, my hand and face might sting…but maybe the day after Christmas I’ll be okay to go with you.” She didn’t want to have the scrapes stinging after all! “Sounds like fun there though.” It did! She yawned lightly and propped her ankle up carefully for the time being. At least it wouldn’t take long to mend.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:58 pm
Reserved for Christmas solo!  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:00 pm
Dear Journal,

Hey! Its me, Eliot! I suppose you knew that though, as I'm the only one who ever writes in you. Anyway, enough with that. Today I woke to find Brenny in the kitchen. While this isn't an uncommon occurance (he cooks all the time now, says that's his hobby, whatever.) What he was doing was. He was gargling. This is probably pretty normal for some people, but Brenny usually sticks to routine. He stopped when he noticed me, spit into the sink, and smiled: gesturing to a plate full of pancakes.

That was really strange. Not the pancakes, journal, that's actually pretty typical of him. But the fact that he was completely silent. Getting Brenny to shut up in any situation is quite the feat. I got the feeling something was wrong with him. I mean, who was this person? My brother usually greeted me in the morning with an onslaught of questions: had I slept well? Did I have good dreams? What were they about? Did I want to help surprise Daddy with breakfast? Did I like breakfast?

So I asked him. Was he sick? Was he sad? Had he lost his voice?

He answered me each time with a shake of his head, and hurried to the stove top where he was boiling water. I saw him stick a tea bag in it. That only heightened my suspicions. Was he sick, and didn't want me to worry? Should dad know? Should I wake Mei?

"Seriously, Brenny. Are you okay?" I asked, going over to feel his forehead. No fever. I frowned. Really, if he wasn't sick, what was wrong with him? "Well, I guess no one's going to mind if I watch Wizard of Oz!" I announced. Brenny hated that movie: he'd told me when I had first met him. I was sure he'd react to that.

"No!" As expected, he did. But there was something wrong with his voice. It almost made me smile. He sounded like a cartoon character! But that didn't last long: his expresssion was pained. It was clear he was afraid I would laugh at him.

"So, you are sick?" I demanded, crossing my arms. "Do you have to go to the doctor, or something? You sound terrible."

"I'm not sick," he protested, voice changing in octave halfway through his sentence. He sounded hilarious! It was hard to keep a straight face. "Just different, I guess." His voice hit an octave I previously would have thought impossible. Oh, I hope Mei woke up soon. She'd know what to do. "I woke up this way," he added, awkwardly. "Do you think Dad be mad at me? I'm not sick! Really! I promise. Taking me to the doctor will just waste money!" His voice rose in pitch as he spoke. He made an unfortunate point. We didn't have money to spare, and doctors were expensive.

"You're sure you're not sick?" I asked.

"I'm fine. ...You're not going to make fun of me?"

"Nah. You might sound like Sponge Bob, but you're my brother."

And that's how the conversation went, journal. I don't know what's wrong with him, but Dad and Mei might. I hope they wake up soon. They'll know what to do.

- Eliot  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:55 pm
WIP!

Name: Eliot

Stage: Teen

Pokemon Breed: Gyrados

Evolving: Yes!

Hair Style: Same

Eyes: Same

Attitude/Nature: Eliot is a sweet, princely boy in both looks and mannerisms. He often becomes concerned for his siblings. Still happy-go-lucky as they come, Eliot has fallen in love.

Clothing Style: Working on this

Body Style: Slim, muscular.

Pokemon Features: working on this

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:47 pm
Dear Journal,

Hey, me again. You know, Eliot. Im going to assume you recognize me by now, even though you're an inanimate object and cant technically recognize anyone. Brenny's voice still isn't back to normal, but we found out what it is. Don't fret, journal. No thing's wrong with him. He's not sick. This voice changing thing is a human thing called puberty, and apparently it only happens to boys. Girls get something far worse that I'm not allowed to talk about in case Brenny reads this. It would scare him too much. I hope Mei never has to go through that. It sounds horrible. I can't say what's so horrible about it because of Brenny, but, I think I'm very grateful I was born male. Very.

Brenny wasn't at all relieved to find out that his voice changing was a sign of his growing up. In fact, it seemed to upset him. I didn't mean to, journal. Growing is better than being sick, isn't it? Maybe he doesn't want to grow up. I can't see why he wouldn't, though. He asked Grayson for a job, didn't he? And Grayson said yes! So what's wrong with Brenny? He seems sad. I'll ask him. Hang on, journal.

...That made no sense. He said if we all grow, there won't be enough room for all of us. I don't think he means just the apartment. And I don't think he's being truthful. I asked again. He might be stubborn, but I'm twice as stubborn as he is! I mean, I survived in the wild for years with only useless moves. I told him Connie wouldn't throw him out if grew, and he seemed somewhat relieved, but then--then!

"What about hugs?" He asked. "If we all grow, Daddy won't be able to hug all of us and that'll make him sad, because I'll be sad, and if I'm sad, he's sad, he said so!"

Don't ask me to write that again, journal. That made as much sense to me as it does to you. Which is none. At least, it makes none to me. He seems to think things will change dramatically. At least, apparently when it comes to hugs. Really, he needs to work on his priorities. I wrapped my arm around him and said, "Well, he might not be able to pick you anymore, but he'll love you just the same!" Connie isn't the type to stop loving someone just because he couldn't hold them on his lap, I'm sure.

It seemed to reassure Brenny, and I was relieved. His voice hits high notes when he gets upset. Talk about ear ache!

Eliot  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:16 pm
Dear Journal,

Hey! It's me again. Maybe I should stop starting my journal entries this way, but its not like you have a brain to notice repetition. So Brenny's voice is starting to settle; and I know, you're like "Come on, Eliot, tell us something about yourself, not your brother!" But my family is my existance. Without him, I never would have met Connie, or Mei. Anyway, his voice is settling, but something's different about him. I don't know if its different in a good or bad way. He's just. Different. It's sort of in a sad way. I was hoping, secretly, that he could stay the little kid he'd been when he found me. Excited and happy, there didn't seem to be anything that could bring him down. I would have hated to be the one to cause a frown on that face.

It's different now. He zones out, sometimes. When I get his attention, he says he was just thinking. I know what this is about, though. He did the same thing in the winter: though certainly not to this amount. I only noticed it then, because I'd become accustom to his constant chatter. I think he's worrying. He shouldn't. I don't know what's troubling him, but it's probably not one of those "too much butter on one piece of bread" worries.

I noticed that he disappears mysteriously, too. And I do mean literally disappears, with a great big burst of colorful light. Probably a celebi thing and no cause for worry, but I wonder if that has anything to do with his thoughtfulness. I don't know much about celebi. Apparently there's only one in each time line, though. Brenny claims he has a sister, but though I've seen signs asking for information about a pink celebi, I don't think anyone has answered them. I know Brenny is only my brother from circumstance, but I worry for him. I can't imagine having to be the guardian of an entire forest. I can't imagine losing a sibling.

For all I know, she could be dead. She hasn't responded to Brenny: and true, he's not exactly looking for her ("She's happy," he argues), but that doesn't mean he's forgotten her. Probably why he's so clingy. I don't want to see him lose anyone else.

Maybe I'll remind him that I'm his older brother by taking him out for icecream. I think I'll do that. Bye Journal,

Eliot  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:10 pm
Insert Christmas roleplay <3!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:30 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php/?t=24606899&page=last  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:52 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24611885  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:05 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24614817  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:04 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php/?t=24757263&page=last  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:32 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24966695
Strength game with Eliot  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:51 am
Will Elliot really become gyrados soup? Stay tuned!  
Trainer Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff