Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Mind's opening Bribes? EMERGERD BURBS WURRNERS!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 12:31 pm
I, XBlind-DarknessX swear to uphold the Rules with the Skinwalker/Angeni I wish to receive via these and any other bribes, and should I ever step outside of the boundaries promise to work with the RP manager and shop to make it fit.

I Agree that, should I refuse to fix the mistake or argue with the rp manager or shop, I will lose rights to the problem breed (angeni/Skinwalker) for 6 months, during which I will be unable to breed, win, RP, gifted, buy or be bought them. If I haven't fixed the problem by then, I agree that this punishment will continue indefinitely until fixed.

I also understand that if I get extremely out of hand and the rp manager is required to call upper management, the punishment may increase in length or severity.  
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 2:20 pm
For bribes, do minis still follow a minor-moderately edited ruling? And can scales on a Quilan be changed to look more like a kirin?  

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 3:17 pm
I don't know if this is answered somwhere that I didn't see and if so I'm sorry, but if you have an ideas for twins (identical edits but opposit colors) does that count as one custom or two?  
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 3:18 pm
I, ___Fatal Irony___ swear to uphold the Rules with the Angeni I wish to receive via these and any other bribes, and should I ever step outside of the boundaries promise to work with the RP manager and shop to make it fit.

I Agree that, should I refuse to fix the mistake or argue with the rp manager or shop, I will lose rights to the problem breed (angeni/Skinwalker) for 6 months, during which I will be unable to breed, win, RP, gifted, buy or be bought them. If I haven't fixed the problem by then, I agree that this punishment will continue indefinitely until fixed.

I also understand that if I get extremely out of hand and the rp manager is required to call upper management, the punishment may increase in length or severity.  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

pinkdog

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 3:21 pm
Fatal Irony
I don't know if this is answered somwhere that I didn't see and if so I'm sorry, but if you have an ideas for twins (identical edits but opposit colors) does that count as one custom or two?

Acotas
@Jynk: Twins are just one custom slot, UNLESS they dont look like twins (... Some people do that and have to be told they need to redesign their pair)

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 3:22 pm
Thank you smile  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 4:30 pm
I, II--Gen3sis--II swear to uphold the Rules with the Angeni I wish to receive via these and any other bribes, and should I ever step outside of the boundaries promise to work with the RP manager and shop to make it fit.

I Agree that, should I refuse to fix the mistake or argue with the rp manager or shop, I will lose rights to the problem breed Angeni for 6 months, during which I will be unable to breed, win, RP, gifted, buy or be bought them. If I haven't fixed the problem by then, I agree that this punishment will continue indefinitely until fixed.

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 6:28 pm
I, ArashiX swear to uphold the Rules with the Skinwalker/Angeni I wish to receive via these and any other bribes, and should I ever step outside of the boundaries promise to work with the RP manager and shop to make it fit.

ArashiX
Crew

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100

catmagick

Magical Kitten

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 6:32 pm
Are mini's allowed to have paws?  
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 6:37 pm
:3
Good luck everyone trying.

techabyte
Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Acotas

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 6:45 pm
LydaLynn
Okay, so I have a question about this rule:

Quote:
Do not offer more for each individual bribe than you can give if you combine all of it, since while I may pick and choose, there is a small chance I can pick all of it.

I don't think I have enough gold/items for all my bribe custom concepts, but I have more than one concept I would like to be considered. Is it okay to offer a bribe and give a selection of concepts to choose from for that one bribe? Or must each concept come with an individual offer, which can't include some of the things offered for the other bribes?

IE - I say: 'Here's what I'm offering, please choose one of the following concepts.'

THat works alright!

tefla
Mind,

One of the links I have sent in with my form doesn't work anymore. Will this be an issue? (Just curious considering I had sketch references that would be adequate enough for color sampling)

Well if the sketch references are adequate enough to be close enough for me to work, it shouldnt be an issue :3

Moxxiie
For bribes, do minis still follow a minor-moderately edited ruling? And can scales on a Quilan be changed to look more like a kirin?

There are no limits on mini's in bribes -- they can be extremely edited mutants with custom scales and traits that dont exist on them normally.

catmagick
Are mini's allowed to have paws?

biggrin Yes Minis CAN get paws/claws/Almost anything a fullsized can in the bribes, but paws AND bird claws both count as a mega mutation for miniatures.  
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 6:59 pm
Thank you!  

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 9:46 pm
I, LydaLynn swear to uphold the Rules with the Angeni I wish to receive via these and any other bribes, and should I ever step outside of the boundaries promise to work with the RP manager and shop to make it fit.

I Agree that, should I refuse to fix the mistake or argue with the rp manager or shop, I will lose rights to the problem breed (angeni) for 6 months, during which I will be unable to breed, win, RP, gifted, buy or be bought them. If I haven't fixed the problem by then, I agree that this punishment will continue indefinitely until fixed.

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 5:43 am
This is probably a dumb question but I'm also fairly new to the Soq scene so I'll ask anyway sweatdrop I checked the Back Alley Bribes link first...

It says "2,000c = small bribe slot". What are "c" and where do I get them?

You may all proceed to smite me for my noobiness!  

Pijrrh

Magical Gekko

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Flatterer 200

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 6:34 am
Nikkichomp
This is probably a dumb question but I'm also fairly new to the Soq scene so I'll ask anyway sweatdrop I checked the Back Alley Bribes link first...

It says "2,000c = small bribe slot". What are "c" and where do I get them?

You may all proceed to smite me for my noobiness!

C stands for credits. Credits are what colorists earn from completing their work. Colorists need to "earn" the right to be able to open bribes, and to do this they need to cash in a certain amount of credits. Bribes are a privilege for the colorist. They get to choose exactly what they want to color, and get paid significantly more than if they opened normal custom or breeding slots.

Hope this helped and didn't make it worse. XD I'm not great with words.  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff