Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] Take Care [Rin + Rep] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:35 pm

Rin reached to gently stroke Rep's earlobe between a thumb and forefinger, "You silly b*****d, I hope you didn't make him think I was some crazy psycho though." She gave his ear a playful little wrench as if only half heartedly scolding the man.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:42 pm

Rep froze up at the contact but it was impossible to tell if it was because it hurt or because he was irritated somehow. "Nothing I could tell him he wouldn't find out on his own."

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:11 pm

Rin gently released the ear again, "You know Rep... I'm not sure I ever told you. But honestly, I think it's something you need to know okay." She tried to take his hand again.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:36 pm

Rep let her take his hand without complaint, but wasn't sure how he felt about finding out more things he didn't know. "Mmm?" he asked.

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:43 pm

"I love you very very much and always will... I just. Worry about you like you do me. I mean. Like. I almost kind of feel right now like you did when you found me... you know... staring at that lonely flower?"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:07 pm

Rep thought about it, after all, he was at leisure to think about whatever he wanted with this ******** up jaw and face. He wasn't sure if he felt as desperate as he'd imagined Rin felt when he saw her in the jungle, but there was certainly something off about him that he couldn't put his finger on. If he lost his eyes it wouldn't be a problem any more anyway. "Don't worry about me." he said calmly. "Worry about yourself." He refrained from saying that he felt like ultimately she would anyway, he'd warned her against Melvin, he'd told her it'd just get her hurt, and yet here she was.

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:28 pm

"I can't help but worry about you... you seemed fine... and then... and now all you can tell me is that you've gone soft and then bring up Melvin? Are you trying to change the subject?"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:54 pm

Rep didn't have the capacity to explain how he felt, nor the patience with the state his face was in. "I'm done talking." It worked for Melvin, he might as well use it for himself.

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:57 pm

Rin sighed, "Fine. But this isn't over."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:59 pm

"Aye. As long as I can see it isn't" he said snippily.

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:07 pm

Rin wasn't sure if that was meant to be a self depreciating pun. Either way she took it to mean he was done with this visit, "Fine, I guess this means you want me out?"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:09 pm

There was a moment when he seemed to consider the comforting warmth of her hand on his, before his mind drifted to where it might have been. He let go. "Aye."

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:12 pm

Rin looked stung, though the gesture was entirely wasted right now, "Fine." She couldn't hide the hurt in her tone as she pulled away and finally got to her feet. She turned on her heel and left as quietly as she had arrived. This wasn't the end of it.

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff