Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Sliding down hill (Andrew/ Danny/ Olivia) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:30 pm
“She’s not a wimp, she’s terrified of you you dummy.” He scowled annoyed that Danny seemed to not understand the part about Olivia being afraid of fire, a perfectly reasonable response for an undead. He had planned to just give up one the relationship for good. And now this. “Danny seriously put me down. It hurts and you are shoving my flame in her face… Oh hi Olivia… er… meet my cousin?” he let go of Danny’s wing, and tried to look at her over his shoulder and through the crack in the door.

“She’s a little well, I don’t know… excitable?” he tried to give the ghoul a sheepish smile, Danny please put him down this was terribly awkward.

chimarii
You are totally not sorry.

chirigami

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:44 pm
"I'm not a dummy you're a dummy!" Danny shot back quickly as the door cracked open. It was quite scene when Olivia did emerge, with Danny standing there smiling like a goofball, Andrew awkwardly shuffling to get down and Olivia just begging to leave.

With a heave, Danny put Andrew down next to her and leaned an arm on his shoulder. It was a good thing he was perfect height for an armrest. Rather, Danny was tall enough to turn everyone into an armrest. "Yeah I'm his super awesome best cousin ever ever. So hey 'sup little lady," Danny said, tipping an imaginary cowboil hat and then laughing at her own joke.

She slapped a hand on Andrew's back and said, "Andrew has a thing to say so you gotta listen okay?"

chirigami

phantompanther13

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:36 am
"Cousin?" Olivia whispered, still clinging to the side of the door as she looked between the two. Now that Andrew was right-side-up and the hazard was out of harm's way, she could kind of see a resemblance. Their personalities were pretty different though; she wouldn't ever tell him, but she had to admit that Danny had a friendlier air about her than Andrew did.

With it, and the little gesture extended her way, Olivia found herself smiling again even if the door didn't open any wider. The cool air of her room was at least combating against the heat of the two flame demons (the two grumpkins that had escaped didn't seem to mind. They hadn't left and were staring at the two new comers with beady eyes).

"It's nice to meet you," the ghoul offered in greeting. Usually she added on her name, but that didn't seem needed this time. Nor a question, or long silent staring, to prompt a reason for a visit. Olivia turned, blue eyes widening back to full strength as she gave him a very expected look. OuO?

phantompanther13

chimarii

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:37 pm
Andrew let out a sigh of relief as his feet touched the ground and he regained control over his own body. As nice as it would be to not have to walk ever again, Danny’s method of transport was very uncomfortable.

“Danny… I’m not an arm rest.” It seemed that she was attempting to prevent his escape much to Andrew’s displeasure. His tail flicked and swatted at Danny’s legs letting her know he was very unhappy with her. He almost relaxed, Olivia seemed ok with Danny despite her demands and lame joke but then his cousin put him on the spotlight again.

And Olivia was staring at him.

“Danny, no! I never said anything about needing to say anything to her. You just came up with that all on your own.” He flailed a hand in the taller ghoul’s general direction. Never mind that Danny was right. He never agreed to this Jack Damn it. His face turned red again, and he shuffled in place. Danny whyyyy.

chimarii

chirigami

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:47 am
Danny bopped Andrew on the head.

"No he totally does have a thing to say. He's just a big fat chicken. But I can't say it myself 'cause its gotta come from him."

Now she was staring expectantly at Andrew. OvO

phantompanther13

chirigami

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:29 am
Still in her little sliver between the door and the frame, Olivia watched the two with a bemused smile upon her face. It was funny watching the two, mostly since it was a little new with how relations could interact. Olivia had siblings and cousins in a sense as well, but for the most part there was a quiet reserve in the household and nothing as loud as these two. It was more like how she and Molan acted around one another.

This was fun though, even with the hazard of fire around. And she really wouldn't have minded if they hadn't come here with a sort of purpose, as Danny seemed to persist there was one. Olivia's blue eyes flicked to the other ghoul for a moment before they returned to Andrew, still curious as to what was supposed to be said. In fact, she opened the door a little wider and even ventured out a little further from the safety of the inside. It allowed for a bigger audience as well, more grumpkins as their feet and if Andrew looked further inside, there was that blue otokoyo. Judging him.

phantompanther13

chimarii

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:02 am
“Danny don’t hit me.” Don’t touch me, he wanted to say but really it was a lost cause. He might as well ask the pumpkin sun not to rise.

And then she was staring at him… and Olivia had come out… they were both expecting something out of him. Even the mini’s were staring at him… he didn’t miss the Otokoyo from inside Olivia’s room. Why? He glanced between the ghouls and then tried to look anywhere but at Olivia. Heat waves curled off him as he stepped back to try and use Danny as some sort of shield. The cold air in the undead dorms did not help him cool off, it just made him feel even more out of place. He was also acutely aware of his pathetic state of dress, still scuffed up from junkyard and Olivia’s Pajamed state. (he thought they were Pajamas, or at least comfortable home cloths.)

Why couldn’t he just… vanish into a puff of smoke or something? “Danny, I want to go home. I need a bath… and a nap.” Please please, just let him go home. He silently willed Danny to release him from this awkward… Danny created, situation.

chimarii

chirigami

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:48 am
Danny, being a star player on the bruteball team, knew how to block offenses. She was a linebacker, meaning she kept others from getting the runningback.

So blocking Andrew from leaving was easily done. An arm around his left, a sidestep in the same direction and the job was done. She gave Olivia a big smile then said, "Olivia could you wait here for like just a sec? I wanna talk to Andrew about a thing, is that okay?"

Before Olivia even got to answer, Danny pulled the flame demon aside, to a spot where she thought Olivia wouldn't be able to hear them. Then, in a frantically hushed tone, she attempted to whisper, "Andrew! What're you doin' out there?? You're killin' me smalls!"

phantompanther13

chirigami

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:11 am
Now, wasn't this just making her all the more curious. Yes it was, and Olivia's stare continued upon Andrew as he tried to retreat back and try to convince his cousin into leaving.

"Alright," she replied innocently enough to Danny's request. Someone with a little more social etiquette would have closed the door to give the pair a little privacy in this situation, but Olivia wasn't one of those and could be said to being a little nosy at times - in the silently watching you kind of way. The two might have gone off to the side in their private conversation but her gaze followed; if only she could hear what they were saying. (Was it about why Andrew wasn't saying what Danny wanted him to?) Perhaps soon enough she'd find out when they returned, she didn't seem to be going anywhere just yet.

phantompanther13

chimarii
Is that a Sandlot reference I see?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:34 am
“Danny, I do not think you understand this no word.” He meant this is a variety of ways. No don’t touch him. No he did not want to confess his feelings. What little there were (which were a lot more than he was willing to admit even to himself.) “I don’t want to make things any more weird than they are. I’m a flame Demon, she’s undead. This has bad idea written all over it.” Take the hint Danny. Take the hint.

He glanced over at Olivia. He should do something to make up for the fire tornado that was Danny invading her life. But she was staring at him now expectant of something. He turned away and looked at his boots, suddenly finding them very interesting. Maybe he could redirect her attention somehow.

chimarii
most stubborn cousin ever

chirigami

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:03 pm
"Why's it a bad idea?!" Danny demanded stubbornly. "I burn my boilfriend all the time, but he likes me and I like him so it's okay! What if she really likes you too? She could work past it!"

From the window, she noticed Riley and Malodore walking their dogs. "Like them too! I think Riley's people hate undeads or something, but they're like ... happy as can be!" Worriedly, she pulled Andrew in and said, "Don't tell her I told you that okay? It was a secret from-"

She shook her head. None of this gossip was important! THERE WAS TRUE LOVE ON THE LINE. "Why don't you like ... ask her to dinner? Or maybe prom or something? Just see how it goes!" Her nose pressed into his as she stared at him with big eyes that screamed believe in your kokoro.

phantompanther13
whispers yw

chirigami
it might be >_>

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:01 pm
“Danny.” He sighed. He was pretty sure that Rikki could handle being burnt a little more than say Olivia. He probably wouldn’t turn into a walking fireball in about two seconds flat… or at least that is what he heard happened to undead.

He glanced at Riley… what? Her people? He still wasn’t sure… he wasn’t able to full process what Danny said as she got waaay too close. He tried to pull back. “Danny personal space bubble. I don’t want to share flames with you. And…. I’ll ask her to hang out with me tomorrow. Ok? If I do that will you leave me alone?” hang out… not exactly a love confession but it might get Danny to stop squishing his face around.

chimarii

chirigami
*breaks the pattern*

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:04 pm
Danny squinted at Andrew.

"Make it hanging out in a lovey dovey place and I won't touch you ever again ever!"

Disclaimer: she was a terrible liar.

phantompanther13
no u

chirigami

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:09 pm
“Fine, I’ll take her to the maul. That’s like a date right?” and very much not one as far as he was concerned.

chimarii
I told you he's stubborn.

chirigami

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:31 pm
Danny squinted at Andrew. The maul was not a lovey dovey place, but it would have to do. There just weren't any romantic bones in Andrew's body.

"... Fine," she conceded, slapping him on the back. Switching expressions completely, she looked back over at Olivia and waved, smiling very brightly. "Okay! Olivia! Andrew ACTUALLY has a thing to say now!!!!"

chirigami
some day i will tag on time

phantompanther13

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out