Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Tales of Youkai Academy

Back to Guilds

This is a small rp guild about characters in Youkai Academy. This guild is based on Rosa-Vam, but has none of the original characters in it. 

Tags: Rosario + Vampire, Roleplay, Romance, Monsters, High School 

Reply School Grounds: Events
Welcoming Ceremony Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiro Nagashi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:18 pm
Hiyuko Zimiko

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hiyuko had to stare in anticipation when he gave Seaphira one of his Onigiri, seaweed removed of course. If Seaphira didn't like meat or stuff out of water. He would cater to her will. Next time, I'll have to ask you what you would like. I mean I don't want to make something you won't eat. Hiyuko couldn't help but blush when he said that he would cook to her desire. He almost felt that they had known each other for a very long. Next time, I promise to make what ever you want. Even if his food tasted terrible, he wanted Seaphira to be honest, as he had no clue what she might think of it.

Angry anime lover 201

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:35 pm
Kiro Nagashi

Levi the Grandmaster

Seaphira jumped when she hered someone say Hey allmost scareing her to death. She sniffed the Onigiri that he removed the seaweed from for her before she took it from him. Seaphira likes smelling things sometimes. It was kinda big in her hands but she manedge to hold it looking at him as he spoke. Yo-You don-don't hav-have t-to d-do tha-that fo-for m-me" She said to when he said about asking what she'd like. Her face was red though cuse no one ever treated her with kindness. She took a tinny nibel of the Onigiri but then again she's small to start with so her bites would be small to. Her eyes lit up as soon as she took the bite of it and even scarfing it down, not even one quoter of it was gone yet. Her tail swished back and forth happily as she countied to eat it.  

Angry anime lover 201

20,125 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

Levi the Grandmaster
Vice Captain

Enduring Tactician

6,900 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:00 pm
Raguna Aeternam

User Image

Raguna walked over to the shy girl. "Hi! I'm Raguna." As he smiled at her. His cross-bracelet dangled from his right wrist, and it seemed to be expelling a powerful demonic force. "What's your name?" He asked, eager to make friends.

I'm at: Gym
I'm with: seaphira

Ragunas theme: Kuusou mesorogiwi
Shifting Time

Captain Taka

Angry anime lover 201

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:23 pm
Just then the intercom sounded off to get everyone's attention and the sound of a woman's voice could be heard from the speakers. "All right students, the Welcoming Ceremony is about to begin! Will all new students and volunteer upperclassmen please report to the main gym so the ceremony can start!" After the announcement the voice of the woman could be heard more dully as if it were in the background. "Ah man, is the school year here already?! Where did my summer go? I wish I had more fish over the summer! Mmmmm, fish....... Huh? What? The intercom's still on? OH CRU-!" Just then the intercom got turned off suddenly with a static whine.

Levi the Grandmaster
Raine the Planar Guardian
Shifting Time
Angry anime lover 201
Kiro Nagashi

Captain Taka
Vice Captain

Yokai Yakuza

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:53 am
. J . A .D .E . G . I. T . S . U .N. E.

xxx

Senior || Familiar:Asmira ||

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jade appeared in the gym right after the announcement in a flash of silver and went to get a pin.Eventhough. she wasn't required to come she wanted to get a good look at the fresh faces that would be arriving. She stood near the other Upperclassmen and was very quiet.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:46 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

"If you try to hurt my friends..."

After the announcement, Mizuharu chuckled a little bit to himself. "Just like Nekonome-sensei to forget to turn off the intercom and keep talking." He then remembered what the main subject of the announcement was and quickly made his way for the stage after putting up the last of the decorations that he was working on. He walked up on the stage to where the microphone was set up and spoke prepared himself to speak to the gym at large. Through the microphone, he began to speak, but then noticed that it wasn't turned on. Only slightly irritated, he turned the mic on and said "Test test, one two. Alright, can everyone here me? I would like to have all of your attention please!" One thing he was glad about, the mic was set up perfectly, so everyone was able to hear him loud and clear as they all turned to give him their attention. Cool and calm as he always was, he continued to address everyone in the gym. "As we all just heard, the Welcoming Ceremony will be starting soon, so can I have all the volunteer upperclassmen come up to the stage to join me, and the new students, if you would take a seat in on of the chairs set up in front of the stage so we can get started that would be great! Anyone else who's here can also take a seat in the chairs since there seems to be an overabundance of them, but please sit in the back and leave the front seats for the new students. Thank you." With that he walked off the stage, making sure to leave the microphone on for when the ceremony gets started.

After stepping down from the stage, Mizuharu noticed a senior standing by the stage with a pin on. He knew who she was, but he was a little surprised to see her present because he didn't remember seeing her name on the volunteers list. Deciding to qualm his wonder as well as make small talk while they waited for all the students to sort themselves out, he walked up to her. "Miss Gitsune-sempai, did you sign up to volunteer for the Welcoming Ceremony?" This was his more subtle, and he thought kind, way to ask "What are you doing here?"

"...I'll deal with you personally!"

Levi the Grandmaster
Raine the Planar Guardian
Shifting Time
Angry anime lover 201
Kiro Nagashi
Yokai Yakuza

Captain Taka
Vice Captain

Captain Taka
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:32 am
User Image~Senritsu Yōsei~User Image

"I'm glad to hear you say that," Senritsu said happily with a light smile. She then heard the announcement that went over the intercom and thought about how the time had flown by. She then saw an upperclassman she didn't really know other than that he was in the newspaper club tell everyone where to go, and as she waved goodbye to her friend she thought she should probably sit in one of the chairs also so she wasn't in anyone's way or distracting any of the volunteers' focus. She thought it was pretty admirable of all her classmates and sempai who volunteered that they did so. She herself probably wouldn't have been able to do something like that, even if her mom was accustomed to performing on a stage. Since she was home-schooled most of her life after she was unable to attend a human school because of her "disability" as the humans had called it, she wasn't all that good at being in public events. She did her best though, even if she cowered into the background in the end. As she sat down in one of the chairs in the back row, alone, she watched all her admirable classmates and sempai as they all gathered at the stage and got ready for the ceremony. She somewhat envied their bravery to be able to do something and the way they nonchalantly go about it as if it's no big deal at all. Yep, she definitely wished she could be more like them, or was it rather she wished she could be more like her mom and only saw the similarities between them?

User Image
Shifting Time

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:21 pm
Seaphira Utsugi
User Image

Seaphira was still eating the riceball with her eyes closed now as not to make eye contact thinking it was very tastey but when a male's voice was hered she looked up sence she was so small. Her face was still red and even redder as time went on. She noticed the cross bracelet dangeling from his wrist makeing her allready know what he was without even asking. She has a wide range of info and when you usely see one of those bracelets there's only one of three things it can be, one its just an accessory, two its to seal a vampires powers or three to help someone not lose themself to there ghoul side. Seaphira swolled the last bite of the rice ball as she said nervesely I,I'm Seap-Seaphira" in that shy tone with her red face.
She became quite once she hered the announcement.
Levi the Grandmaster

Kiro Nagashi

Angry anime lover 201

20,125 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

Yokai Yakuza

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:13 pm
. J . A .D .E . G . I. T . S . U .N. E.

xxx

Senior || Familiar:Asmira ||

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jade had been looking at the floor lost in thought and almost jumped as Mizuharu spoke.While not knowing him personally whenever he spoke to her he did so with such kindness she couldn't help but come out of her shell and smile.He was one of the few people that knew her real name (excluding teachers) and not the fake one she usually used.(Shiroyasha Gitsune).The sunshine shone brightly thru the window next to her;causing the oil in her hair to sparkle like diamonds.She tosses her hair to the side and smiled at Mizuharu,letting her natural charm radiate from her being. .

. Mizuharu how are you.I didn't know you'd be here. I didn't volunteer,but I had nothing better to do so I thought I'd help out.I also need to make sure any Kitsune are properly attended to."

Captain Taka

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:39 pm
Hiyuko Zimiko

Hiyuko had felt sad when he found out it was time for the ceremony to begin. Seeing as he would have to leave his new friend. Although he was happy to see that Seaphira was enjoying her Onigiri. Well, it seems we have to part ways for now Seaphira... I hope you enjoyed the Onigiri and I employ you to take another one. Hiyuko had wrapped another Seaweed-free Onigiri in a cloth for Seaphira to take. As soon as he finished wrapping it, he bowed his head and offered it to her. We will have to meet up later, I mean if that's ok with you of course. I have to head to the front row now... I hope to see you soon Seaphira! Hiyuko slumped as he turned around to walk to the front row of seats. Boy, oh boy how he wished he had found out about this school earlier so he wouldn't have to leave Seaphira. But he tried to seem cheery and turned and waved at her with a smile.

Angry anime lover 201

Kiro Nagashi

Captain Taka
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:42 am

"If you try to hurt my friends..."

Mizuharu smiled when his sempai relaxed, and he sighed. "I see. But of course, I would think it would be expected for me to be here, I want to make sure that I can get as many students as possible to fully believe in and trust the idea of coexistence with the humans, and what better way than to be a good example for them? I hope that the new students are agreeable people and will accept the motion of coexistence that the school pushes for." As he thought of this, he gave a relaxed sigh. He then watched all the students move to where they were told, and he waited for the other volunteers to come over to the stage where he and Jade were before he would continue.

"...I'll deal with you personally!"

Yokai Yakuza

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:28 pm
Seaphira Utsugi
User Image

Seaphira's ears twicthed as she looked back at Zimiko smileing with that blush still on her face as she said nervesly "we-we'll me-meet aga-again soo-soon' as he gave her another onigiri that was seaweed free that was wraped in a cloth. She took it in her tiny hands and put it in her bag on her back saying nervesly again "Se-See yo-you la-later" She was refering to Hiyuko and Raguna becuse she felt it was the right thing to do before running off to help with what she could.

Levi the Grandmaster

Kiro Nagashi

Angry anime lover 201

20,125 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

Shifting Time
Vice Captain

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:31 pm
User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image

Yoshiko Yamanashi
Yoshi, Shimmer, Glimmer
Alicorn/S-Type
User Image

User ImageUser ImageYoshiko had heard the announcement and made her way to the gym from the courtyard, having gotten there as Mizuharu-san spoke about people taking their seats for the ceremony. Looking at him for a moment before she looked at Gitsune. They were the same class, but that didn't mean they spoke much. In the end she stood in the back, opening her book and started reading again.

((Out Of Candy: ))

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:39 pm
User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image
Ren Nagasaki
Ren, Fae
Merfly/Low A-Class/Sophmore

Ren looked up at the speaker as it went off. Listening to Nekonome-sensei as she called for the ceremony to start soon. With a sigh she finished her part, turning to look at Mizuharu on the stage. When he asked the upperclassmen volunteers to join, she nodded lightly. Walking up on the stage she smiled and waved at the others that were there for a moment. She sat on the edge of the stage and waited after that. Watcing Mizharu talk with a senior she sighed "I'l never be able to manage telling him." she mumbled to herself.

Shifting Time
Vice Captain

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shifting Time
Vice Captain

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:44 pm
User Image
Suzuka Hiroshima
Suzu, Zuka
Human/Sophmore

Suzuka looked up hearing the announcement and smiled lightly. Looking at Senritsu before they went to their seats. She sat in the front row of chairs looking around almost curious if she was the only new student. This must of been a slow year for the school. Maybe that's why they accepted a year late. When looked around something seemed different about the place but what? She didn't know. With a sigh she waited for the ceremony to start. Hearing someone testing the microphone before making his call out for the upperclassmen that volunteered to go on stage. She smiled at them and waited.

School Grounds: Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces