Welcome to Gaia! ::

✶Northern Star Academy✶

Back to Guilds

An academy founded in the clouds themselves! Whether it be love, education, or just a place to stay, we will fulfill any need! 

Tags: romance, role play, academy, vampires, angels 

Reply ☆Dorm Rooms☆
Dorm Room(Closed) visitors welcome Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

capn-dorito

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:01 am
farkleralyx

Beige-Latte

User Image
✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

"Yeah really..." Ashley replied as she glanced down at the ground before she looked back at Zoe.When she was about to answer to Zoe's question Ject started to speak so she stayed quiet.She also noticed the two girls didn't like the guy who was their roommate.I wonder why they dislike him...She thought for a moment but then she shook the thought away and listened to the two quietly.So she's dark elf ghost...hmmm I never saw such a race before..She was slightly surprised when Ject said she wanted to met some boys and live happly together forever....For Ashley it sounded like a stupid dream to Ashley but she said nothing about it.Ashley looked at Zoe when she said she was archangel,Ashley was used to hear races like vampires,angels,nekos ,demons,rabbits ,etc..but those two were special ,at least Ashley thought they were special."My race is a bit strange but I'm a half fire demon and half angel." She said with a slight shrug.

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:16 pm
III_Lucky_Panda_ III
farkleralyx

User Image

Zoe quickly turned to Ashley once Ject quit talking. She was amazed,"Wow! A demon!?" She stepped closer and looked at Ashley with admiration," Not only that, a fire demon." She grinned," Im also fire! I know I am but I don't really know how to use my powers." She frowned a bit and looked away in shame. She thought everyone else already knew how to use their powers. She smiled to avoid showing her disappointment,"You must be really rare, I've never heard of anyone who was half demon and half angel!'' She turned away."Well, Ive never heard of other races either. Which is why I asked." She gives Ject a look.,"Before coming here i always thought it was only angel sthat existed.'' She laughed at her silliness a bit embarrassed for having such a thought.

Crystal Envy

x- Pretty Pie

Timid Genius

2,650 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:22 pm
farkleralyx

Beige-Latte

III_Lucky_Panda_ III

Jake West

User Image

I don't think you're right for him
Look at what it might have been if you
Took a bus to ▒ China Town▒
I'd be standing on Canal
And Bowery
And she'd be standing next to me

Jake walked in through the door holding the bag of orange juice, water, and candy. He looked at the two other roommates,"Uh..Hi.. I brought candy.."He said audible enough. He opened the bag and said,"Feel free to take what you guys would like..."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:51 pm
Beige-Latte
III_Lucky_Panda_ III
The_Dark_Kitsune_132

User ImageUser ImageJect

'Woah, you two are amazing! I'm just dead, hehe." She said chuckling. Ject seemed genuinely impressed though. Ashley seemed a little ashamed of her heritage, at least that was Ject's first impression. Maybe she should cheer her up. With a pat on Ashley's shoulder Ject got a little serious. "Hey don't worry, it's not about what you are, but what you do. Ghosts are supposed to be all scary and mean, but I've decided I'm better than that. Although I did haunt places for a whi.." Ject cut herself off as she saw Jake come back in with his treats. "Candy!" She chirped happily, completely forgetting whatever point she was trying to make. It was probably unnecessary anyway.

farkleralyx

Enduring Raider

Crystal Envy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:10 pm
farkleralyx
III_Lucky_Panda_ III
The_Dark_Kitsune_132

User Image

Zoe is alerted when Jake comes in. Her eyes gleam when he offers the treats,"Candy?!" She smiled widely then rushes to Jake. She halts and steps back, almost forgetting her manners. "uhh.." She laughed awkwardly and realized she was the only one that got excited.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:30 pm
farkleralyx

Beige-Latte

III_Lucky_Panda_ III

Jake West

User Image

I'd be standing on Canal
And Bowery

Jake smiled,"Don't worry, dig right in,"He said as he took out his candy and his water,"I'm not sure exactly what you guys wanted, but there is some orange juice there to if you guys get thirsty,"Jake said as he set the bag down and pulled out there candies,"I brought gummy worms and gummy bears, maynards, and chocolate,"He then pulled out the orange juice,"I'm Jake by the way."  

x- Pretty Pie

Timid Genius

2,650 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Junior Trader 100

capn-dorito

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:35 am
The_Dark_Kitsune_132

farkleralyx

Beige-Latte

User Image
✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

Ashley's eyes widened slightly when the two girls were amazed by her race.She heard Zoe ,realizing she doesn't know how to use her powers."Don't worry, it will come naturally." She said with a small smile to comfort Zoe.She was surprised when Ject patted her shoulder to comfort her a little bit,Ashley tried to listen to what she was saying but then the guy from before walked in.Sweets....Ashley loved sweets but she won't act wild and run towards the candy.The girl walked towards Jake and looked at the bag full of candies."I'm Ashley." She said quietly but her eyes focused on the sweets.Ashley still had her lollipop in her mouth so she just ate it ,maybe after she will finish it she will take some gummy worms.

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:32 am
Beige-Latte
III_Lucky_Panda_ III
The_Dark_Kitsune_132

User ImageUser ImageJect

"What are Maynards!? That sounds so funny!" She laughed happily, grabbing a bag of them. Temporarily ignoring the others she tore it open and dumped a handful in her mouth. It was kind of weird seeing a ghost eat, for the obvious reasons, but also that her body was a little transparent. Through her mouth they could see the fruity candy bouncing around and being chomped to bits. Then after several seconds the mushed sweets slid down her throat and stopped in her stomach. Taking another bite, she turned to Ashley with her mouth still full. "Hey Ash?(Munch munch) I've been wondering this for a while (Munch munch) Are you a model or something, because you seem really pretty and stylish and stuff." Ject wasn't sure if that was appropriate small talk, but she was curious and it was sort of a compliment so why not.

farkleralyx

Enduring Raider

Crystal Envy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:53 am
farkleralyx
Beige-Latte
III_Lucky_Panda_ III
The_Dark_Kitsune_132

User Image

"Thank you Ashley, I hope they will," She turned to the candies And took some gummies, "Thank you very much..uhh" She wondered what his name was," Yeah," She blew it off,"Thanks!" She opened the bag slowly and looked at ject when she mentioned Maynards. She agreed silently without showing any gesture. She hasnt opened the bag and stared at Ject's chewing. She was a bit shocked and grossed out but she kept watching. She has seen nothing like this and she could stop staring. When she gulped She glaced at her gummies and held it.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:34 am
The_Dark_Kitsune_132

farkleralyx

Beige-Latte

User Image
✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

"You never tasted them before?" Ashley asked Ject,surprised."It's really sweet and delicious." She replied as she watched Zoe and Ject.She watched the two girls ,both of them like sweets! Just like Ashley!
She was almost done with her lollipop but then she blinked and looked over at Ject."Me?" She asked surprised ,no one ever asked her something like that."N-no ,of course not." Ashley replied after she laughed a little."I'm not a model." She replied softly.Once she was done with the lollipop she took some gummy worms and started to eat it quietly.Ashley chewed the gummy worms then swallowed it before she looked at Jake."Thank you for sharing your sweets with us." She said simply.

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

capn-dorito

farkleralyx

Enduring Raider

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:03 pm
Beige-Latte
III_Lucky_Panda_ III
The_Dark_Kitsune_132

User ImageUser ImageJect

Ject turned back to Ashley and tried to play it cool. "Welp I call em like I sees em." She said, shrugging casually. It didn't really feel like her, so Ject made a mental note not to say that again. Moving right along. "Yeah thanks Jack, now I feel bad I didn't really like you." Ject added finishing the rest of her candy. It was all just sitting mostly in tact in her stomach though, as the three could see. "Oh I mean... Uhh..." Ject stood there awkwardly for what felt like a long time. "Bathroom." She said simply, fleeing from the room. As the three may have guessed by now, Ject wasn't too great when it came to people. Well she did spend the last few years mostly alone, perhaps she's just out of practice.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:55 pm
farkleralyx

Beige-Latte

III_Lucky_Panda_ III

Jake West

User Image

I'd be standing on Canal
And Bowery

Jake smiled,"Your welcome,"he responded to the rest. Jake had always had a sweet tooth, but he hated caramel, the taste always gave him headaches and they were very painfull ones at that.

Jake watched Ject walk off, her words stung. He knew one of them didn't really like him. He got that feeling, no one really actually liked him, he got that feeling, it was probably because he was more into guys. Or maybe he came off rude. He didn't know, there was no point in overthinking it. Jake's sense's tingled he wasn't smelling and humans here,"So, I am guessing none of us are human?"

x- Pretty Pie

Timid Genius

2,650 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Junior Trader 100

capn-dorito

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:48 am
The_Dark_Kitsune_132

farkleralyx

Beige-Latte

User Image
✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

Ashley raised an eyebrow when she heard what Ject told her.Is he trying to act cool?She thought confused.It was hard for Ashley to understand people because she wasn't good with social."Ok." She said after Ject suddenly went to the bathroom.Of course she was still curious why the girls hated him...He treated them with sweets so he wasn't that bad..."No neither of us is human." She answered to Jake's question.

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:13 pm
III_Lucky_Panda_ III
The_Dark_Kitsune_132

farkleralyx

User Image
Zoe shrugged and opened her bag of candy. She tossed one in her mouth and chewed it, savoring the candy. She looked at Jake right after Ashley answered the question. She gulped, "Thats right." When Ject ran off, Zoe closed her bag of gummies to save some for later, "Well, we all know each other now!" She scratched her cheek softly, Kind of, She softly said to herself, "So ill just go and set my things up." She smiled and walked to her room.

Crystal Envy

x- Pretty Pie

Timid Genius

2,650 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:34 pm
farkleralyx

Beige-Latte

III_Lucky_Panda_ III

Jake West

User Image

I'd be standing on Canal
And Bowery

Jake watched Zoe walk off,"I don't mean to pry, but what race are you?"Jake asked curiously. He had finally been in a room where everyone wasn't human, when he lived up in the mountain, everyone was human, which was odd for him. He was always the odd one out of any group,"I'm Kitsune, Demon, and Human."  
☆Dorm Rooms☆

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff