Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hero Within

Back to Guilds

role playing, chatting, quest aid, books, comics, series 

Tags: Role playing, Sons of Anarchy, Heroes, Shifter, Comics 

Reply You forgot me?! What a jerk!
Wolf's Moon[CLOSED] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mahiru Zion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:11 pm
User Image

~Leila~

The two weary teenagers stood on the edge of a very small community. According to Leila's research it was in a area that was a protected area for wolves. The two had spent the last four months wandering the country.

Well she had spent the first two months wandering. Her brother had tracked her, and spent the other two months trying to convince his older sister to return to their clan. She would not listen.

The pair were thin, and a bit on the dirty side. They had a layer of dirt on them currently from traveling as wolves the last few days. They shifted their backpacks and Leila was the first to start forward. Her brother followed close behind. He was tired of trying to reason with her.

His energy was wasted in talking to her. Wasted in trying to reason with her. So he saved his energy for walking and fighting. He spent a great deal of his time fighting, not because he wanted too.
"Kieran...I can go in and investigate first if you rather...." He shook his head and started to walk faster. He would never let her walk into something unexpected alone.

She trailed her brother in silence. Observing people in the town, and taking in the sights and smells. They eyed her brother and her with curiosity and interest. Leila did her best to keep her Wolf in check. She was becoming against because her Alpha was endanger she believed.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Keagan and Allison

“Keagan!” Allison called her brother’s name from behind him. Her brother wasn’t in trouble but it was a regular routine to see him in the sheriff's station for something he didn’t do. The community local cops just kept him on hold in the station knowing that the young man is prone to attract trouble. Keagan was taking a nap by the sheriff's desk handcuffed to his chair. He stirred awake as he heard his sister calling him. “What happened this time?” Allison asked her brother as she un-cuffed her brother. Her twin stood up and stretched as he walked beside her and out of the station. “I stopped a shifter from attacking a human and ended up in a brawl instead,” he told her with a shrug. Some humans are aware of shifters mostly because they are mated to one. “It was one of those drunken fights humans tend to start but they attacked a shifter instead and it would be bad if a shifter killed a human,” Keagan explained as they walked towards their home. “We’d have been discovered just by the specific death of a human.” Allison nodded as she listened to her brother’s story. “We’ll have to speak with the elder then about this. We can’t have hunters storming our community,” she said as they walked across a park. "Let's inform the elders tomorrow, I'm too tired to listen to their lessons," Keagan said with a yawn. Allison laughed at that. "With your bad luck, I think the elder had given up in giving you a lesson," she said slapping her brother's back.  

FireStrter666

Feral Explorer

8,375 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Mahiru Zion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:20 pm
Leila lead her brother into one of the small diners. She sent her brother to get cleaned up while she found them a both. She looked over the menu while she waited. She listened in while two of tge waitresses gossiped. Something about a local being in the Sheriff's office again.

Her brother returned and he looked better. Less grimy and dirty. She got up and disappeared into the ladies' room. She cleaned herself up as best as she could in the sink.

When she returned two waters were at the table. She sat down and sipped one. Her brother were still getting curious looks but no one had approached them yet.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:46 pm
Keagan shrugged at his sister as he gave out a big yawn. As they passed through the park he picked up a strange scent from a distance. “You smell that?” he asked his sister as his eyes turned yellow as he took a deep sniff of the air. Allison did the same as she looked around trying to trace where it was coming from. ”They smell like newborns,” she said as her eyes returned to her warm hazels. “Yeah, one of them is an Alpha,” Keagan pointed out. “If the other Alphas run into them, there would be more than just a simple brawl.” ”No. Na-ah, we are not interfering,” Allison said catching on to what her brother had in mind. It was already too late as her brother started heading towards the direction of the newcomers. With a defeated sigh she ran after him to catch up. ”Forget calling you unlucky when you run towards trouble,” she muttered as they walked towards the diner just ahead of them. “I can’t help it. When someone needs help I am there to help,” her brother replied. ”That’s understandable but they aren’t calling for help at all,” Allison pointed out as she crossed her arms across her chest. “Don’t be such a negative nancy. They must be looking for a place to call home being newborns and all,” Keagan reasoned. “Besides, aren’t you always helping out strays in the neighborhood. They’re not that different.” ”Are you kidding me? You can’t compare them to regular animals,” his sister protested. “Whatever, come on,” Keagan grabbed her arm and dragged her to the diner. “I’m suddenly feeling hungry.” ”Hey!” Allison exclaimed as she was dragged to the diner and tried to get out of her brother’s grip. They entered the diner and took a seat at the counter. Keagan made a quick order so that he doesn’t seem like he was there to look for shifters. Allison sighed as she ordered a piece of apple pie having already eaten a meal before fetching her brother from the sheriff’s station.  

FireStrter666

Feral Explorer

8,375 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Mahiru Zion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:22 pm
User Image

~Kieran~

Kieran opened one end of his straw, and blew out that end. He watched as the wrapped flew off and his his sister in the face. She glared at him a few seconds before reaching over and punching his shoulder.
"Jerk! I hate that!" She complained and he chuckled. He knew she hated it, it was why he always did it. He liked to bug his older sister from time to time. After all what were little brothers for?
"What are we ordering?"
"The Hungry Man # 3. A full stack of pancakes, home fries, bacon and sausage. That should do it..." They would split the meal as always. It was home they were managing to make their money last. It was not easy earning money as teenagers that were moving place to place. Her brother lied often and got handy man work or fixing up a car here or there. She ended up answering a lot of cleaning or babysitting ads.

He watched his sister as she placed the order. The waitress peered from him to her, and back to him before she left. He stared back at her, allowing his Wolf to shine through just a bit. He pretty much sent her the unverbal message to back off. Immediately Leila's Wolf reacted. She eyed the women, ready to get a bit feisty if the woman challenged them. The waitress quickly hurried away to place the order.
"Kieran!" Leila hissed and he shrugged.
"She was staring....I wanted her to get out my face. We are not here looking for trouble so her Wolf needs to stop being so nosy."
"She probably thinks we are here to challenge her their Alpha here."

Kieran leaned into her. His eyes definitely seemed unlike his own, and more like his Alpha was in charge.
"Bring 'em." He replied in a cruel and confident tone.
"Tear him up, like the last three that started something. I don't you. I don't start fights, I finish them." He leaned back and his eyes stayed on her. Leila could not help but squirm under her Alpha's stare. He was making her Wolf uncomfortable. The tension radiating from his body, she could barely contain the whimper that was attempting to come from her. Her Wolf was anxious and finally she averted her gaze.

Kieran sipped his water. The tension had drained from his body, and his eyes were his own again. The humor and good nature shining through again.
"Sorry....he is hard to control. He is pissed off." He muttered and grabbed a napkin that he proceeded to fold up. Trying to keep his mind focused.

He looked miserable and Leila felt for him. She reached across the table and immediately he recoiled from her touch. She watched as he pulled his jacket on again and covered some of the scars on his arms. His chest and back were becoming very scarred as well. His Wolf was fierce and vicious if challenged. Unfortunately most grown males challenged him, they could smile the female and smell that they were related. So they were very interested in the female Wolf he traveled with. Though some fights were about Kieran. Some Wolves attacked out of fear and insecurity. Fearing he was coming to take what was theirs.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:35 pm
”Now what?” Allison asked as they sat at the counter. Her brother just shrugged with a huge grin on his face. ”You didn’t think this through did you?” she accused not at all surprised. She sighed as she looked around the diner noticing two new personnels she is not familiar with. She looked back at her brother who was also looking at their direction. “I never do,” Keagan replied as he averted his gaze sensing the dominating presence of the alpha. “An Alpha like that without training or guidance is dangerous.” ”What can we do? We’re just Betas.”“Even Betas can become Alphas but a born Alpha can lose their rank if they lose themselves to their animal side,” Keagan answered. “Two domineering minds in one vessel fighting for dominance is a problem. The animal and the human mind can’t agree with one another. Which do you think will win?” Allison sighed once more. ”I hate it when you’re right,” she said as their orders were placed in front of them. ”But sitting here and spying on them isn’t going to help anyone. Let’s just go back and let the elders deal with it. You did just get sprung out of jail and going back now would have been a waste of my time.” Keagan played being offended. “You think I’m a waste of time?” he asked with a slight smirk. Allison punched her brother’s shoulder. ”Please, you’ve always been a waste of time,” she joked giggling a bit as she took a bite of her pie. ”Well anyway, sitting here isn’t going to solve your superhero complex mr. hero.” Her twin brother chuckled at that. “A superhero requires a damsel in distress,” he said. ”Yeah, I’m a damsel and in distress. Can we go home now?” Allison said as she finished her pie. Keagan shook his head as he ate his food. “You can go home,” he suggested. ”No, because the last time I did that you went to jail,” she said. ”Either we go over there and interrupt their dinner or we go home together. Sitting here and stalking them is just going to lead to a fight.” “Fine. I hate it when you use logic.” Allison just shrugged. ”Someone’s got to. We’re Beta’s remember. We can’t go up against an untrained and untamed Alpha.” Keagan sighed and waved their waitress for their receipt and to drop off a note for the newbies.

"Excuse me. One of our customers left a note for you," the waitress stopped by Kieran and Leila's table as Keagan and his twin left the diner.
Note:
Looking for a place? Stop at 425 West Craven Drive.  

FireStrter666

Feral Explorer

8,375 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Mahiru Zion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:39 pm
"It's an ambush. A trap. We are walking into a trap Leila." Kieran said as he followed close behind his older sister. She sighed and he swore he could hear her mentally counting to ten before she responded.
"I told you I could go alone and check things out!" She replied in a controlled voice. She was trying to keep from snapping at him.
"Yeah, so I should just let you walk into a trap alone right? Yup, because that is the super smart thing to do!" He answered and she stopped and whirled around to face her younger brother. Despite him being younger he was taller then her. He had nearly a foot on her. He was close to 6ft, she was barely 5ft.
"What do you intend to do if it is a trap? Huh? What are you going to do that is so different then what I will l do if it is a trap?" Her anger was no longer really controlled.

This was rare for his sister. She always seemed calm and level headed. They both were by nature, but his Wolf was a hot head. Her Wolf not so much. Her Wolf was extremely inquisitive and excitable. Much like his sister actually. They seemed to exist in harmony, whereas he was constantly at war with his Wolf. She and her Wolf much be extremely tired to be jumping down his throat like this.
"Fight." He replied coolly.
"Oh, and I will just surrender huh?"
"No. You will fight. The difference is, I will fight and win. You....not so much Leila." He stated this as a fact and this just pissed her off.
"Your such a jerk anymore..." She said as she turned and stomped away from him.
"Not saying it to be mean. Your Wolf is just....delicate like you. I am muscle and solid.Large. I just feel like if we get in a fight, you would be easy to over power."
"Whatever Kieran!" He shook his head. He knew his sister well enough to know that 'whatever' meant she had shut down. She was no longer listening. It was her way of dismissing the topic at hand.

He watched her knock at the door. He was immediately to her right. His Wolf was tensed and ready to rip away control from Kieran if something went down. Not that Kieran would fight his Wolf. If his sister was endanger Kieran willingly gave into his Wolf. He trusted the brute to make short work of any adversaries dumb enough to go up against him.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:12 pm
Keagan and his sister arrived at their home. They lived in the house with their grandfather who was also the elder of the community. ”You might want to get that and don’t antagonize them,” Allison said to her brother as she headed up to take a shower. She had known that her brother left a note before they left the diner. He has a habit of bringing home strays and not the regular animals she tends to. It wasn’t much of a surprise. Her brother has a big heart, pretty much playing the big brother of the community for the young shifters. He walked over to the door and opened it. “You made it,” he said with a big grin on his face. “Well, come on in,” he added as he opened the door wider to let them in. “Try not to wolf out just because of the scent. My grandfather is an alpha and elder of our community,” he explained. "So, I'm Keagan Krueger and you two are?" He was too open with people though not enough to be cautious. With two new shifters close to his age and no knowledge of their shifter background, things could go south on him.  

FireStrter666

Feral Explorer

8,375 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Mahiru Zion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:38 pm
The scents that hit Leila as she approached and then overpowered her when the young man opened the door set her Wolf on edge. She was anxious to get away from this place. Immediately without Leila realizing it her hand went to her brother's.

Partly because she wanted to protect him, and partly because she was fearful. Fearful of the situation, this new Alpha's scent and he brother's reaction. Her Wolf was fighting her for control. She wanted away from here. A low growl came from Kieran and he pulled his sister back toward him. He pushed her behind him and he stepped forward.

His Wolf did not like the smell of the Alpha, but what was making the situation worse was the fear radiating from his sister. The Alpha wanted to protect his pack, whether it be one or more/ It did not matter to him, he simply wanted too and would protect his pack.

Leila fought hard to control the Wolf. She told the Wolf that she would handle the situation. That it was time to surrender to her Human. The skittish Wolf did so, cautiously. Leila took a few calming breaths to try to rid herself of the fear and then laid a hand on her brother's shoulder.
"Please don't move. He will attack. He will perceive you as a threat. Think you are going to attack us. My brother isn't in control. It is his Wolf. He needs time to get him under control." The dark haired girl said quickly. She hoped he would listen, yes her brother appeared to be threatening but he was feeding off her fearful and nervous energy.

"Kieran..." She said in a low calm tone.
"Kieran...everything is fine. Come back to me. Listen to my voice. Focus on my voice." She slowly rubbed his upper back.
"I need Kieran back. Wolf, let Kieran come back for the time being." Slowly the growling quieted and the tension seemed to slowly drain from her brother.

Leila pulled her brother away from Keagan. She looked him over, and was pleased that Kieran looked fully in control. No trace of his Wolf was apparent for the first time in weeks.
"This is my brother Kieran, I am Leila." She said as she stepped toward Keagan.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:17 pm
Keagan held his hands up in surrender as the male Alpha stepped forward letting his wolf take over. He almost wolfed out himself though he pushed the urge to let his wolf take over for defense. “I get it. The wolf usually comes out due to our emotions,” Keagan said as he looked at the two of them. “And yours is to protect your own. I assure you there’s nothing to worry about.” He stepped aside as they cautiously stepped forward. “My grandfather is usually with the other Alpha shifters. We won’t be seeing him for a while. Council meetings and all.” ”Are you two just going to stand there?” Allison asked as she descended down the stairs while drying her hair. ”Relax. We didn’t invite you here to fight. Just be glad you didn’t run into the alphas of this town. Some aren’t too keen with other animal shifters other than their own.” Allison stood beside her brother and extended her hand out to them. ”I’m Allison Krueger,” she said with a friendly smile. ”Sorry for my brother’s manners. Please, make yourself at home.” Keagan placed his arms down. “Yeah. Newborns like yourself is pretty rare for travelers. We’ve got spare rooms if you decide to stay. I’m sure you’ve got a lot of questions you’d want answered.”  

FireStrter666

Feral Explorer

8,375 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Mahiru Zion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:19 am
Leila glanced back at her brother. She wanted to be here, but she knew he hated this whole Shifter thing. "If you say it is safe here....Can they teach us to better control the Shifting?" She asked as she stepped in. Pulling her brother in with her.
"We are new to this....we didn't even realize we were.....our Grandparents finally told us recently our Father was a Shifter." She brushed her thick dark hair back over her shoulders.

Kieran remained quiet. He did not appear to be disinterested though. Only disheartened. This had all been extremely hard on him. He loved the life he left behind, but he had been determined to bring his sister home. Back to their clan.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:54 pm
“It’ll take some time and patience but yes, you’ll be able to learn to control shifting,” Keagan said. “It’s not uncommon for shifters to leave the community. Although nowadays, it’s rare that they would have offsprings outside the realm of shifters.” Allison elbowed her brother’s side to keep him from saying too much to overload their guests minds. ”It’s late out. I’m sure you’re both tired after all this traveling you’ve done,” she said deducting from their scent that they’ve never stayed in one place for too long. ”Besides, I think the call of a shower and a warm bed would help ease your stress.” Keagan raised a brow at them keeping his thoughts to himself. If he had said anything it would definitely insult the alpha. "We'll introduce you to the elders. It wouldn't be wise to walk around town as strangers without a pack. You attract trouble that way."  

FireStrter666

Feral Explorer

8,375 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Mahiru Zion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:24 pm
Leila nodded her head. "A shower would be amazing...a shower with actual hot water!" She sighed dreamily. She picked up a lock of her long brown hair that was oily and grimy with Earth.
"I know...we look really....dirty." Kieran scoffed.
"He are filthy. Not getting around it."
"We would like to thank you for your hospitality, and kindness."

Leila followed Allison. She was holding her bag to her chest. The smells, there were so many new scents. She could smell other Shifters. She looked around curiously.

The next morning the pair were up. She had wandered over to the room her brother was in. He was still asleep, so she just sat on the edge of the mattress.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:21 pm
Allison was in the kitchen cooking some breakfast. Eggs, bacon, and toast. It was her day to cook since Keagan cooked the day before. “Alright gramps, I’ll take them there after breakfast,” Keagan said as he hung up on the phone. He’d called their alpha to inform him of their guests. ”What’s the news?” his sister asked as she placed the cooked food on a plate. “We’re responsible in teaching them how to control their shifting ability,” Keagan replied as he set up the table. “We’ll be taking them into the forest where it’s safe.” ”I’ll check on our guests,” Allison said once she turned off the stove and left the kitchen. Her brother finished setting up the table. Allison walked up to the second floor and lightly knocked on their female guest’s door but she wasn’t there. She then went over to where the alpha male was staying over. ”We have breakfast downstairs,” she said after knocking on the door. She knew that the siblings are there.  

FireStrter666

Feral Explorer

8,375 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Mahiru Zion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:09 pm
Leila opened the door and smiled at Allison. "First time he has truly slept in a while. Sorry." She stepped out in the hall.
"Thank you again, I can clean up the breakfast dishes." She offered immediately. She was use to cleaning and cooking. Her grandparents were old and a lot of the everyday activities landed square on the teen's shoulders.
"Did you grow up in this town?" She asked as she followed her back downstairs.

The door opened and her brother poked his out in the hall way. His had a major case of bedhead from falling asleep with went hair.
"I will be right down." He said and the door closed again.

Leila was sitting at the table by the time her brother finally came down. He sat beside her, and said good morning but then went silent. He seemed much calmer today, and definitely more in control. He was looking about curiously.  
You forgot me?! What a jerk!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff