Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mahiru Zion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:22 pm
The Story

Long ago a race of Shape Shifters lived. They lived for a very long time among the Humans, often breeding with Humans. This was common place, and with little incident until their secret was revealed. Some Humans feared the Shifters, claiming they were dangerous monsters. So because of this fear once their secret got out most were hunted, and what remained were forced to live in hiding. Hiding their true heritage was not something they wished to do, so eventually the Shifters began to group together and make their own communities.

These communities went unnoticed among the Humans. It allowed for the Shifters to live open lives, and be around their own kind. They were able to keep their heritage alive and thriving within their community, and still be apart of the every day world. However because of the past it is not uncommon for a unsuspecting Human to grow about and discover they are a Shifter.

Most of the Shifters alive now are considered Pure Blood. However because of the past persecution at the hands of the Humans most Shifters nowadays try to stick to breeding within the Shifter communities.

There are many types of Shifters. Most common are the Wolves and Bears. There are even people who are Panthers or Foxes. This specific colony is home to a Wolf Pack.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:10 pm
Characters

Quote:
Username:
Character Name:
Appearance:
Background:

Username: Mahiru Zion
Character Name: Leila Mara Romanov
Sex: Female
Appearance: Leila Human
Wolf Leila
Background: Leila comes from a gypsy blood line. Unfortunately for her and her brother Kieran their Mother came across a lone wolf. The mysterious male joined their clan briefly until the longing for his own kind became to strong. (As a result Leila is a Half Breed. A Lycan/Wolf Shifter and Human.)He left just as abruptly as he came. Leaving his young daughter and pregnant mate. In his defense he had not realized she was pregnant yet. Leila is determined to find her Father, and hopefully a pack to take her in.

Character Name: Kieran Alek Romanov
Sex: Male
Appearance:Kieran Human
Wolf Kieran
Background: Kieran is the little brother to Leila. Unlike his sister he never knew their father and has major Daddy issues. He is very close to his sister, and fiercely protective of her. Their Mother died when he was 8 and his sister stepped in as Mother. Their grandparents took the pair in until the grandmother fell ill and she to died when Kieran was 13. They lived with their Grandfather until about a year ago. Now they are living with an Uncle within their Gypsy Clan, he hates that the pair are Shifters. He hated their Father as well. Unfortunately he and Leila often butt heads. Kieran agrees with his Uncle and wishes to be nothing more then normal. (he is a Half Breed, and Alpha. His Father was a Alpha lone Wolf. He is not aware of this.)

Username: QueenBADKitty_Kat
Character Name: Meadow Alexis Blackwell
Appearance: Meadow Human
Meadow Wolf
Background: Meadow is from a small pack. She is the Alpha’s daughter and only child. Meadow wasn’t always the only child. She had an older brother that was supposed to take over the Alpha position, but was killed when rouges attacked their pack. Now with Meadow being the only child the Alpha and Luna have left, she is of age to take over the pack, but there is one problem. Meadow has to find her mate. Meadow being a stubborn child doesn’t want to take over the pack or cares to find her mate. She doesn’t even like being a shifter, but deep down Meadow knows she has to take care of her pack. So with that on her mind, she has set out on a quest to find her mate.

Character Name: Aaron Greyson Danes
Appearance: Human Aaron
Wolf Aaron
Background: Aaron grew up moving around a lot. Both of his parents are scientists. He is one of three children, the middle child actually. His older brother is an attorney. His sister is in school to be a doctor. Aaron is the only one in the family that did not attend college, and also the only one who is musically inclined. He is the black sheep of his family, not that it bothers him. He enjoys his life, and has found a home within Hunter's Pack.

Username: R A B i D P i X i E S
Character Name: Daisy Marie Palvin
Appearance: HUMAN FORM WOLF FORM
Background: Daisy was a part of a wolf group, where her father and mother were the alpha leaders. She and her pack were tracked by hunters and every one of them were killed. So now, she travels alone, trying her best to make sure the hunters cannot track her and come kill her.

Username: mahiru zion
Character Name: Jasper Rafe Lowell
Appearance: Human Jasper
Wolf Jasper
Background: Jasper left his home Pack when he was just 16. He was following his brother who was thrown out of the Pack for going after the Alpha's only daughter despite her being promised to another Alpha's son in a neighboring Pack. Jasper and his older brother Hunter were the only son's of the Beta.

Username: mahiru zion
Character Name: Hunter Fenrir Lowell
Appearance: Human Hunter
Wolf Hunter
Background: Hunter left his home Pack when he was just 20. He took off with the Alpha's daughter, married her against the Alpha's wishes and got himself, and his Mate Terra disowned. They were banned from their home Pack, but the pair were happy and set off to form their own Pack. Jasper accompanied the pair, and decided he would be Beta of this Pack.

Character Name: Terra Jade Drayton-Lowell
Appearance:Human Terra
Wolf Terra
Background: Terra was the only living child of an Alpha to a Pack that was situated close to the American-Canadian border. As a child Terra grew up in a large and financially well off Pack. The Pack was predominantly males, especially in her generation. Due to this Terra grew up quite the tomboy.

Username: R A B i D P i X i E S
Character Name: Victor Huntsman
Sex: M
Appearance: ONE-TWO-THREE
Background: The hunter that lived next door to Daisy, whose family had killed her entire family. He was the one who shot her brother in the head, and helped kill the rest of them. However, in the years since he had seen Daisy, he has learned more and more about her kind, and intends on helping them, not hunting them.

Mahiru Zion
Vice Captain

Mahiru Zion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:30 pm
Reserved

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:34 pm
Reserved

Mahiru Zion
Vice Captain

Mahiru Zion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:35 pm
Reserved

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:54 pm
Leila and her younger brother Kieran were walking into a small diner. They each had and oversized backpack and looked extremely thin and exhausted. The boy did a quick once over of the occupants of the diner.

A woman in a pale yellow dress with white keds and a large name tag that read 'Kelly' approached the pair. She looked the two slightly raggedy teens over.
"Hi, I'm Kelly. Just two today?" The girl answered in a soft barely audible voice.
"Yes'ma."
"Booth?"
"Yes, please." The woman only a few years older then Leila lead the pair to a booth in the back corner.
"Here are your menus."
"Thank you. Can you direct me the the restroom please?"
"Sure hun. Right behind here. Can't miss it." Leila rose and immediately Kieran rose.
"I'll be back. Look over the menu." She said and slowly her brother lowered himself into the seat again.

She cleaned herself up in the bathroom as best she could. Not wanting to offend anyone with her unruly appearance. Life on the road was not always kind to her brother and her. It had been two days since the last real meal the pair had eaten.

Once Leila returned to the table she sent her brother to go get cleaned up. He returned several minutes later and found the food had already arrived. He slid into the seat across from his sister. He noticed once again his sister had divided the food so that he got more.
"I thought I smelled...."
"Not here Kieran." Leila warned in her soft voice.

Mahiru Zion
Vice Captain

iPanties

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:42 pm
Ashley scratched viciously at his neck as they came to a stoplight. He continued to itch down his back and then all over his arms like a cra*kaddict.

"PLEASE tell me you don't have fleas again?!" Sidney groaned, grimacing at the thought. "Remember how hard they were to get rid of last time? AND you passed them on to ME! I know we're twins and supposed to share everything, but that's taking it too far!--"

Before he could continue, Ashley interjected. "Shut up, I don't have fleas. You're the fleabag who slept with Kaylen." He snarled. When the light turned green he floored the truck forward. They continued driving, the two of them silence but the radio blaring.

"Hungry." They both stated at the same time. At the next restaurant Ashley pulled over.

As they entered they took a look around, sniffed the air, then gave each other an odd look. Did they smell...?

"May I help you?" Kelly asked as she came up to the hostess podium. Both men grinned at her, trying to be seductive. It's not that either man was neccessarily...ugly, they were actually somewhat handsome but they weren't very clean looking. They had grown up in a rather scrappy pack, that mostly went hungry and rarely bathed. They had gotten better about their hygiene, but they still weren't the greatest about it.

"Why yes, you can!" Sidney purred (excuse the filthy feline reference). He leaned forward and began to pucker his lips.
"Table for two, please." Ashley interjected, using his arm to push back his brother. "Careful there, Casanova." They were led to their table just a few away from Leila and Kieran.

"Two IPA's." Ashley ordered as they sat down before the waitress could even set down their menus.
"Oh, I'm sorry, Sir, we don't carry that. We have Bud Light, Coors Light, Shock Top and Hefenwisen."
"Two Shock Tops then, extra orange slice on mine, please." Unlike his brother, Ashley actually enjoyed eating something other than just meat from time to time. Especially fruit. He really liked fruit. Sidney was sniffling the whole time. Kelly gave Sid an odd look, nodded her head at Ashley and headed off to get their drinks.

"I swear...!" Sidney whispered to his brother, leaning in close.
"I know!" Ashley snarled under his breath. "Just chill. We don't need a fight here in the middle of a public place. Besides. Something smells off about it...." Sidney nodded and they began looking at their menus. Periodically Ashley would scan the room, cautious. They knew how to fight, and Sidney would be ready to scrap as soon as he figured out who was who, but Ashley knew better than that.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:45 pm
((I can't load my damn wolf pics to photo bucket and it's making me extra pissy!))

Kieran felt the hair on the back of his neck stand up. A low deep rumble started in his chest before he could stop it. The young man had only started shifting a few months ago and he and his wolf were still not one.

His wolf was fearless, territorial, and confident. Kieran was still a quiet, observant, fit young man who for some reason always seemed to get looked over or cast aside. Kieran and his wolf couldn't be anymore different and yet the two were trying to get to know one another.
"Shhh!" Leila snapped. She and her wolf issued this warning together. Her green eyes caught his and narrowed. Her brother's wolf stared back at her wolf and for a long moment the wolves seemed to be having a stand off.

Finally Kieran broke the stand off. His Wolf was an Alpha, but he let the female have this one. She was simply wanting to protect her pack. His Wolf was offended at the idea that he should need protecting, but Kieran the Human knew that Leila the Human had always acted as his Keeper and Guardian. This was no different from any of those times.

"There are others..." Kieran's deep voice rumbled.
"We know." She replied. Leila looked around and noticed the two new additions to the room.
"I told you. We need to find some of our own kind. We can't do this alone. I've only been phasing for a little more then a year! Now you've started and your wolf....he's an alpha! I don't know how to handle this. What to do Kieran."
"Leila....we go back to our clan. Forget this finding a pack nonsense. Your right, he is an alpha and I am willing to bet no pack wants an outsider alpha type coming into his pack."
"Kieran, why don't you trust me?"
"Leila, it's not distrust. I just want us to go home. To our clan. To our only family in this world. I couldn't let you go. Not alone. He and I would not allow it. Your the only...I wish you would see that you don't need a pack. We don't need that in our lives."
"We do need it. We haven't the faintest idea how to handle them. The urges, or how to stop the loners from coming."

Leila got up and walked to the counter to ask for napkins. This was really just a cover to get closer to the males and attempt to scent them. To see if they were in fact wolves.

Her wolf confirmed that these males were wolves, fit male wolves. She glanced at them quickly but then looked away. Avoiding making eye contact. Her wolf told her to be submissive and tread carefully. It also told her to get Kieran out because his wolf could be in trouble.

If either of these males were Alphas, and believed this new Alpha to be a threat or trouble. They could attack. Or worse they could have a whole pack, and have them attack. Most Alphas preferred a one on one fight. To prove and keep their claim as Alpha. There was the occasional pack or pair that did not always go that route though.

Mahiru Zion
Vice Captain

iPanties

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:50 am
Ashley and Sidney paused looking over their menus as Leila started heading their way. The closer she got the stronger that odd, yet somewhat familiar scent became. The two had heard of half-breeds, knew that a couple of their friends had birthed a couple here and there, but the two had never come into contact or been around a half-breed personally. Thus, Leila and Kieran's scent were not something that the twins had encountered before and it put them off.

“Hey babe.” Ashley greeted Leila as he turned in his seat so he could look at her; a devilish grin gracing his lips. Sidney had the same grin on his face. “Come here often?” Ashley continued. He was confident in his lady-gettin'-skills, but taking Leila out for the night of her life was not his aim...at least, not entirely. Her scent was curious to him, and unlike the stupid cat, curiosity would not kill him.

Sidney turned in his seat to glance back at the table she'd come from. A young man was sitting there, probably between the ages of 15 and 18. He assumed it was her brother, from how the pair were interacting. But why were two young people travelling out on their own? At least, he'd assumed they were travelling. While Sidney and his older twin brother didn't hail from here, they had been staying in this sleepy little town for a while now, approximately two and a half to three months, and had yet to see either Leila or Kieran around.

“Haven't seen you around before.” Sidney interjected, turning back around; his devilish grin reappearing. “You from around here? Maybe we can get together sometime. Doing anything tonight?” He leaned forward on the table, leaning on his elbows and forearms.

Ashley kicked his brother from under the table. “Shut up, pervert. Dibs.” He growled under his breath, eyes flashing dangerously. Ashley definitely wasn't and alpha male, he wanted nothing to do with all of that responsibility, but he still didn't like people walking all over him—especially not his twin brother, that pissed him off the most.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:07 am
"Hi...." She replied as she briefly met each man's slightly curious stare. They could smell her. The same way she could smell them. She had over looked that little tidbit. She had been so afraid of them scenting her brother and attacking him like the last pack they came across had.
"We're just passing through. Be gone by nightfall." She answered. Her wolf approved of her tactics. Submissive and informative. Let them know they had no intention of lingering in their territory.

She looked over each male. Curious. They hadn't attacked and they hadn't let their wolves take over either. So far all she could tell was they were in fact wolves and so far seemed not to worried about the pair. Her Wolf was so interested in these two new Wolves, and she was fighting Leila for control. She wanted to get to know them. She had met so few of her kind, and was desperate to find others. Desperate to be a part of a pack.

She forced herself to take a couple of small steps back. She was now in control, and her Wolf was not happy about it. It did not matter though, she had to do what was best for Human Leila, and Human Kieran. The Wolves would just have to get over it.
"I...uh...have to...go..." She said as she felt her brother's wolf's gaze on her. He was getting restless. Never a good thing.

The boy was up and moving toward her. She could see it in his eyes it wasn't him in charge. It was his damn wolf. She laid her hands against her chest.
"No." She stated firmly. Allowing her wolf to enhance the word with a bit of her essence. For a minute the siblings look like they would fight. His Wolf did not want to accept a command from a lesser Wolf.

The boy made to move pass her and suddenly her teeth were bared. Just as quickly as her Wolf emerged Leila was back. Her hands on his shoulders.
"Kie...? Come back. Make him stop. Control him." Suddenly he yanked himself from her and stormed out. Hands balled up. He looked furious though with her or himself, or even the situation she was not clear of.

She quickly paid and took their food to go. She avoided looking at the pair at the table. Afraid her lonely wolf would take over again. Her Wolf still wanted to meet them, but her Wolf also wanted to tend to her pack, and Alpha. A.K.A. her younger brother Kieran.

Once outside Leila paused and closed her eyes. She inhaled deeply then started to move, eyes still closed. Tracking was still new to her but she wasn't half bad if she just let her Wolf go and trusted in her. For the most part she trusted her Wolf. The two normally existed in harmony, unlike her brother and his Wolf.

Mahiru Zion
Vice Captain

korinzu

Canny Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:17 pm
The roar of a bike thundered through the night air as the rider kept one hand to the handle bars, the other in his lap. the rider reclined back slightly, relaxed driving as it was. The road was long, very long, and he'd been driving it for as long as he could remember this day when he woke up. 66 it was, and a long stretch it would be. But the rider's kept his eyes alert despite his relaxed driving. He picked up an old scent trail, a few days old it seemed. This was why he was on this road, searching for something similar to that of himself. However, the scent became increasingly stronger, and soon enough a diner came into view. The rider slowed and came to a stop, where he inhaled deeply. the scent here was fresh, multiple scents in fact. Shutting down his bike and pulling his pack off his back, he carried it in one hand as he walked forwards towards the diner.

Looking inside, he saw no indications as of yet, but once inside, the scent was concentrated. A quick glance gave him suspect of who the scents belonged to. However, before he could even think to do anything more, there was a bit of commotion. He saw it for himself, the switch had flipped in this one he saw, rational thought replaced with raw instinct. Primal instinct. Smiling, he merely glanced to them as the bow left and the girl soon followed. quite a display the two of them had made. looking to the waitress, he held up a hand to silence her, before laying down 40 dollars, crumpled up from his pocket. "Meat. Lots of it, and cooked rare. To go and quickly babe." he said with a toothy grin. His expression made the girl on edge yet...ver tempted by him. The intense wolf eyes coming up, sharp teeth highlighting his smile, but the intent in his eyes speaking only of momentary desires of the flesh that would satisfy them both for many hours.

The woman nodded and set the order out. He kept an eye to the group outside and the one's inside. Kar wasn't huge, but he was of avergae height, and well muscled enough to suggest a high protein diet coupled with muscle building to justify the need of large quantities of meat. But the others would know, he made no move to hide what he was, but he also did not freely express it so bluntly as to just announce himself as something other than human when he first enetered a public place. "Seems the boy has a bit of a temper, wouldn't you say?" he spoke, a slight, southern drawl in his accent. Soon his meat was packed and brought to him by the waitress, who had an expectant smile on her face. Seems she reasoned why not have a go. "Maybe next time love, business calls, though I would so love to stay for pleasure rather than business the next time I come by." he parted with the same expression that held promises of desires to be fullfilled.

Despite his youth, one could not mistake the age of the man's eyes. was age equated to the time one existed upon the soil, or by the experiences one lives through during that span of time. If kar was any indication, the latter would be the truth. Taking his purchase, he cast a glance to the older males, smirking before walking out after the two who had left. Setting himself onto a path, he caught the scent trail easily and began to follow.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:38 pm
((Sadly Leigh is gone, and my other two friends won't join! Trying to think of a way to acknowledge Kar since Leila and Kieran are outside.))

Leila let her inner wolf take over. She started to move quickly. The sun was already low in the sky. Dipping low while the stars were peeking out already. She ran blindly, allowing her animal to rule. She slowed and stopped momentarily where Kieran's scent was strongest.

The howl in the distance was familiar and both excited and infuriated her. He was so reckless! She growled and threw her bag down with his. She pulled off her clothes hurriedly and began to shift.

In just minutes her lean graceful Wolf was standing were human Leila had been and then she was off. Her own Wolf howled back and it was a warning to Kieran. She ran but not long enough to be tired, soon she found her Wolf brother and growled and lunged at his neck.

Kieran's Wolf was even bigger the her as a Wolf. His Wolf was definitely stronger then hers. His wolf's thick coat and quick movement kept her smaller leaner Wolf from getting a good grip on him. He shook her off easily and snarled at her. A warning for her to back off but scrappy little Leila was up again, and having another go at her younger brother. The male was thickly muscled and both was bigger and heavier then his female counterpart. He easily stood about four inches taller, and six inches longer. He had at the very least 20 pounds on her.

Mahiru Zion
Vice Captain

korinzu

Canny Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:12 am
Kar followed the scent trail still, bag full of meat ready to be eaten, he moved with speed through the woods. However as he heard the howl, he smirked. Temper indeed. Taking a breath, he went low, felt himself set into motion, every muscle flowed into one another into the movement. His human side learned from his wolf, and his wolf had learned from his human side. His movements resembled that of his wolf, quick, decisive, and agile. However, he came upon a curious sight, seeing the girl remove her clothes and shift into her wolf. seems this was getting a bit out of hand.

He could not keep up in huis human form, it's speed did not match a wolfs. But he came upon the fight soon enough. Rather than break it up, he retrieved a piece of meat from his bag and ate on it, savoring the taste before tossing the chunk to hit the boy in the head. "Calm yerself lad. That temper will get you killed one of these days."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:29 pm
The meat hit the male on the head as he pinned the angry she wolf down and he bit at her neck. He stopped and looked about curiously. The scent of another alpha now apparent to him.

The female yelped and tried to huddle up. The male left her to growl as he approached the newest male. She rose and bit down on his tail. He whipped about to take a snap at her but she was scurrying away and shifting.

The naked young woman covered herself. "Stop it Devon! Leave him alone!" She yelled as she chucked a rock at her brother. The male began to shift back slowly. Nowhere near as fast or pretty as his sister's transformation had been.
"I'm sorry..." He replied sounding exhausted and defeated as he dropped to the ground.

He was still fighting his alpha wolf for control. He turned to glare at the male. "He wants nothing more then to tear you apart.".The flash in his eyes was proof that the boy was in fact telling the truth.

Leila pulled her legs up tightly against her body and wrapped her arms about her legs. She watched the new male tensely. Unsure of his intentions.
"We are passing through. I apologize if this is your pack's land. He want no trouble. Just travelers," She was always the spokesperson and peacemaker. Only problem she was the reason for half the fights.

The packs they met always seemed eager to want to make her a part of the pack but the alpha they wanted to drive off. No one wanted another male fighting for dominance nor competing for the best females.
"There are no packs I smell here. This guy smells like he is traveling as well. Plus look at his bag." Devon's wolf was trying to stare down the other male's wolf now where as Leila's wolf seemed wary of the male and even a bit shy.

Mahiru Zion
Vice Captain

korinzu

Canny Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:07 am
Kar smirked as he watched the scene before him, a sister and brother fighting. He listened and watched them shift back to their human forms before he sat the bag down and opened it up, exposing the meat inside for them to see. Removing his own clothes, he didn't bother to cover up as he stretched. Well muscled, not starved but he went without food enough to make his body lean. Just as the other two were nude, he didn't mind it so much himself, it was who they were after all. "Eat. I've been tracking you two down for quite a while, you to have caused quite a bit of trouble for a few packs, some of the youth's of those packs haven't taken too kindly to that." he spoke, tracing a few of his scars on his body. He was being overly kind it seemed, but he offered fresh, cooked rare meat. Despite the boy's glare, he didn't mind it. He was perfectly calm and content with his actions, confident he was safe.

"Any place you two are heading for in particular?"  
You forgot me?! What a jerk!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces