Submit

WatercolourKittens

Bashful Sex Symbol

8,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
❛❛ Nicholas Vincent Peterson ❜❜
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
I d o n ' t m i n d s p e n d i n g e v e r y d a y
O u t o n y o u r c o r n e r i n t h e p o u r i n g r a i n
L o o k f o r t h e g i r l w i t h t h e b r o k e n s m i l e
A s k h e r i f s h e w a n t s t o s t a y a w h i l e
A n d s h e w i l l b e l o v e d
S h e w i l l b e l o v e d

Nick smiled "Good. It's great seeing so many new faces" he said replying to her. It had been a while since the two teachers had spoken. Not because they weren't on terms but this campus was a big one. He glanced at the new students and smiled to them "Merry meet, I am Nicholas, the Choir Professor" he said introducing himself before returning his gaze to the white haired beauty.

Brutus sat down beside his master and made a loud 'gruff' noise. He was all too used to his masters pathetic attempt to stop being the awkward nice 'friend' that he ended up being to everyone. His master was the kind of person everyone naturally liked as a friend and went to when they needed help, but no one had ever seemed to think of him as more than that.

Nick reached down, now noticing Brutus, and rubbed his head. Nick looked back to Zero and sighed. "I've been well. A few students need a little more practice with reading music but otherwise I think things are going pretty well"

═━┈ OOC : { Outfit || Brutus }

Random Lullaby

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:19 pm
xxxxxxxxxxIxxa mxxaxxn e wxxb r e e dxxo fxxd o l lxxp s y c h oxxb a b yxxd o l lxxg o n exxw r o n g

T o o l b e l txxw i t hxxaxxl o l l i p o pxxc u r l i n gxxi r o nxxK a l a s h n i k o vxxxxxxxxxx

S H ESxxC R I E SxxR E A LxxT E A R SxxI NxxH E RxxB E DxxT O N I G H T
P R E S SxxT H ExxB U T T O NxxR I G H TxxS H ExxW I L LxxG L O WxxS OxxB R I G H T

K۰۪i۰۪r۰۪axxxxC۰۪o۰۪n۰۪n۰۪e۰۪r

¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

S h exxb l e e d sxxr e a lxxb l o o d
C u txxh e rxxw i t hxxw i t hxxaxxk n i f e
S h e ' l lxxf i g h txxf o rxxh e rxxl i f e
B u txxi t ' sxxy o uxxw h oxxd i e s

Kira walked out onto the grounds, her hood up. As she glance around to see some new students and some old ones. She had no time for either in her case, She didn't like people and mostly didn't like socializing with them unless she had to. She had been her now for two years and had over the years learned all the short cuts to avoid people. Once she was out of sight of people, she spotted her favoirte place or spot.

She walked over towards the tree and slowly climbed up one and straddle one branch and leaned against the trunk. As she now had a clear view on what was really going on the grounds. She seen a few teachers out, and she snorted a bit to herself. As she pulled out a small zipper lighter and flicked it open and looked at it as a small flame appeared and than disappear. To any normal person eye it would like she was just flicking the lighter open and snapping the little button for the flame, when really she was just messing around with her affinity. She knew it was very rare to get one, but she guessed the goddess thought she was going to do great things with it..She smiled a bit and couldn't help but laugh at that thought..

My Winged Vixen
Crew

Dedicated Strategist

9,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Forum Regular 100

androgcyborgsam

Naughty Hellraiser

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:55 pm
User Image
|| Ⱥlessandra || ȿonia || δ'Angelo ||
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════

If love is blind, why do I see you so clearly now? Perfect vision of our love somehow.
You take over my mind, you're the one that keeps me up all night.
I know no one else could make me feel this way.
I want to look up into the milky way tonight, the sky illuminates the love we make so bright.

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

"It's okay, Elijah." Alessandra stated, watching him. It was nice that he was listening to what she was saying. Most just nodded along but didn't listen. She was glad.

"Very much so. After you have done everything once, or even twice, it does get boring. It probably doesn't help that I don't seem to get along with the other formers. Maybe it's just do to the fact that I feel very different from the rest of them. Who knows." She shrugged.

She honestly did feel different from the others, but that could just be from the fact that she didn't originate from the USA or that she felt more like an adult than anything.

She nodded in agreement. It was nice to see more fledglings joining. "The Goddess must be busy marking her sons and daughters tonight." She thought aloud.

Shaking her head, she responded. "No, I did not get a chance. I wanted to go see my family in Greece, but I never got the chance to. I was helping out here. What about you? Did you and Rose go anywhere?"

Alessandra smiled down at the dog, watching as Castiel jumped down as walked over to the large dog. She wasn't sure what the cat would do, being that Castiel usually stayed away from dogs, and a lot of other cats. Watching the cat though, she smiled when Castiel tapped the dog on the paw. "I'm glad Castiel doesn't have a problem with your dog." She said with a sigh.

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
It's you and only you. The moon shines its light on you, your pretty eyes they glow. Tell me that you'll stay the night, just stay a while.

Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ?: Main ground of the Columbia House of Night

Wʜᴏ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪᴛʜ?: Castiel, my black cat with blue eyes and Elijah.

Wʜᴀᴛ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ?: This here wonderful outfit

Hᴏᴡ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ?: Not as bored, but happy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:28 pm
E v e r y t h i n g h a s b e e n s a i d b e f o r e T h e r e ' s n o t h i n g l e f t t o s a y a n y m o r e W h e n i t ' s a l l t h e s a m e Y o u c a n a s k f o r i t b y n a m e

════════ ══
══ ════════

A r e y o u m o t h e r f u c k e r s r e a d y F o r t h e n e w s h i t ? S t a n d u p a n d a d m i t , t o m o r r o w ' s n e v e r c o m i n g .

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
User Image
W i l l o w A l e x a n d r i a N o i r

F o u r t h F o r m e r S e v e n t e e n P a r t y W h o r e

Babble babble b***h b***h Rebel rebel party party Sex sex sex and don't forget the violence
Babble babble b***h b***h Rebel rebel party party Sex sex sex and don't forget the violence

B l a h b l a h b l a h g o t y o u r l o v e y - d o v e y s a d - a n d - l o n e l y
S t i c k y o u r s t u p i d s l o g a n i n E v e r y b o d y s i n g a l o n g

Willow sighed as she got bored sitting on the grounds. She looked around for anyone to talk to. It seemed as if everyone already had someone to talk to. Odd for her, usually she was the one that was the center of attention. Standing Willow decided to explore elsewhere. She smiled and decided to pursue the cafeteria. She strutted off, her hips shaking as she walked.

{ O O C } :: to cafeteria The Clothes I wear The Car I Drive Sup guys.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A n d n o w i t ' s " y o u k n o w w h o " I g o t t h e " y o u k n o w w h a t " I s t i c k i t " y o u k n o w w h e r e " Y o u k n o w w h y , y o u d o n ' t c a r e .

════════ ══
══ ════════

A n d n o w i t ' s " y o u k n o w w h o " I g o t t h e " y o u k n o w w h a t " I s t i c k i t " y o u k n o w w h e r e " Y o u k n o w w h y , y o u d o n ' t c a r e .

WatercolourKittens

Bashful Sex Symbol

8,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Hopeless Reality
Captain

Distinct Survivor

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:02 pm
xxяøšexx¢øяxxeffяegøxx
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Hey baby, we don't mind all the watching
Cause if they study close, real close
They might learn something

▍▋▋σρєη мιη∂є∂ ▋▋▍
xxxxxxxxx▍▋▋gєηтℓє ▋▋▍
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▍▋▋ ρrσтєcтινє ▋▋▍

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

xContent
xGrounds
xOutfit
xOOC
________________тнє тαℓє σғxROSE

User Image

Rose shook her head at Dawn's adult company. "Newly marked fledglings are able to change their name legally to anything they want it to be. She said simply. It was more often then not that students changed their name. She found that it helped with the fact that being marked was like starting a new life. The woman had no doubt that was why her husband had changed his name. She never changed her own because her family had meant a lot to her and still did when their after-lifes paid her the privilege of a visit. They had never disowned her, which she found was the main cause of name changes at the House of Night. "You don't have to change your name though, if you would prefer to keep your own." Rose added to her previous statement to Katina. Then she caught Zoel's reintroduction and smiled at him.

"Well then, pleasure to meet you, Zoel Woedissh." The high priestess said kindly. Like Zero she just caught the hesitation after he said this. Not that it was too hard. His easy manner seemed to vanish as easily as it had come, as had his smile. Another familiar voice spoke up nearby, making her glance to see the Chorus teacher speaking to Zero. The old vampire had no problems towards Nicholas, he was a very nice young man. But like a handful of vampires around campus, he was like a grandson in her eyes. It was something that she had grown accustomed to. Not just for him, but towards any fledgling that lived under her care and made their way to being a full vampire. They were her family, at least in her mind. Whether they liked it or not. It was not uncommon for her to feel every bit of her age when she saw new fledglings or even new vampires. All in their prime years yet still being introduced to the world. Oh dear Nyx, I'm becoming my grandmother. She thought with a fondness towards the old, passed away, woman.

Rose brought herself out of her thoughts once again, mentally sheepish, and turned her attention to Zoel and Dawn. Perhaps it was a good idea to show them around? Maybe it would get the boy's mind off of whatever was troubling him? It would also leave Zero to the privacy of her conversation with Nicholas.
"Would you like me to give you three a brief tour of the school?" The high priestess offered. "You'll both have plenty of time to get settled in and get to know where everything is. But might well start off knowing the basics." There was that easy smile of hers again. All the while she was thinking that maybe she would introduce Zoel to Elijah. She doubted he would be very eager to talk to her, being a woman and all. But she had noticed that it was easier for boys to talk to other guys. Or at least in her time it was true. Of course she would speak to her husband about it, after he was done with his current conversation.

It was no surprise to see Elijah talking with another student. She was actually glad that fledglings could be comfortable around him. At least generally. Especially since they had both been around this particular House for so long. Rose noticed that Enjolras was by his side again, and a glance down told her that Darcy was on his way back. The cat was noticing things on his way. The grounds were particularly vacant for this time of night. No surprise, the students were probably just getting back from vacation. Which was fine with him. He did so dislike being stepped on by the running feet. He'd seen Willow head inside, without her usual trailing posy. And in a tree he had noticed the fledgling named Kira. He'd never felt much comfort come from being around her. Too many negative vibes and energies. He knew that his vampire was hesitant around her as well, especially with her affinity. Which had been a surprise to both the High Priestess and Elijah. Nyx must have seen something worthy in her. So no one had really questioned it too far.

O hxxm yxxk i l l e rxxm yxxt h r i l l e rxxy e a hxxy o u r exxaxxc l a s s i c
A n dxxy o u r exxa l lxxm i n exxt o n i g h t
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SIDeshow19

Kydre Foxleaf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:24 pm
User Image

'Cause every time вєƒσяє it's been like maybe yєs and maybe ησ
I can't ℓιvє without it, I can't let it ԍσ
Oh, ωɦąτ ∂ι∂ I get myself ιητσ?
You мąkє me ωąηηą say ι ∂σ

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ian walked out of the dorms, breathing in the fresh air. He hated being in the buildings. It made him feel closed in, or shut out. He wasn't sure which it was, but either way, he didn't like the feeling he got. He loved being outside, especially at night. He loved the feeling of the moon dancing across hi features, and he loved gazing at the stars. The day was night, but it could get really warm on some days.

Walking around the courtyard for a bit, he made his way toward one of the big oaks. He could see a flickering of light at random intervals. He knew exactly whom it would be, only for the fact that he had heard about this particular girl.

"Kira, are you hiding from everyone? It's not nice ya know." he stated, a grin gracing his features. He turned when he heard low barking. "Hey there Cujo. How was your wander? I'm taking it as it was good because you have a wagging tail." The big dog sat down, tail still wagging. Ian still couldn't get over the big dog that him and his brother shared.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Tell me, is it σηℓy мє, do you ƒєєℓ the sąмє?
You know me ωєℓℓ єησuԍɦ to know that I'm ηστ ρℓąyιηԍ games
I promise that I ωση'τ turn around and I ωση'τ let you ∂σωη
You can τяusτ I've ηєvєя felt it like ι ƒєєℓ ιτ ησω

My Soulless Nightmare

androgcyborgsam

Naughty Hellraiser

My Winged Vixen
Crew

Dedicated Strategist

9,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:58 pm
xxxxxxxxxxIxxa mxxaxxn e wxxb r e e dxxo fxxd o l lxxp s y c h oxxb a b yxxd o l lxxg o n exxw r o n g

T o o l b e l txxw i t hxxaxxl o l l i p o pxxc u r l i n gxxi r o nxxK a l a s h n i k o vxxxxxxxxxx

P R E S SxxT H ExxB U T T O NxxR I G H TxxS H ExxW I L LxxG L O WxxS OxxB R I G H T

¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤

Kira flicked her lighter open one more time and than closed it. She slid the precious gift back in her sweater pocket and kept her eyes on everything around her. As the last time she check there wasn't anyone coming close or by her spot. But when seen she a girl sit down beside her..She raised a eyebrow, she hadn't seen this girl around in awhile. But than again she wasn't much of people person. As a little smirk appeared on her face and she looked at some leaves by the girl. As she would start to smell something burning but at a sound of someone voice she growled and little fire died out.

She glared at the male who gave her away. As she stood up on the tree branch and than jumped down, land on her feet with no problem. She had lot's of training from her mentor on how to be cat like. "Well I was, until you ruined my fun mood and who say's I was nice.?But the real question is how do you know my name and what do you want.?" As when usually someone came looking for her there wanted her dead or wanted to fight for her money..As she glance down at the girl, as her eyes took her in from head to toe.."Haven't seen you around, and sorry about the little fire thing..Affinity and all are hold to control." Shrugging her shoulders, Her eyes going back to the male looking him over too. As she waited for his answer, and if it wasn't one she liked well she might be heading to the high priestess or taking this boy out on the streets and showing him who Kira really was.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:32 pm
User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ian grinned as he responded. "I know who you are because I've heard things. Things that interest me quite greatly." It was true. He had heard things, some good, some that were eh. But this girl, Kira, was extremely interesting and he was hoping that some of what he heard would be true.

Cujo moved up next to Ian, sitting down and watching Kira. Ian automatically put his hand on top of the dog's head, soothing the large animal. He knew that the dog wasn't sure of Kira, and that was to be expected, but Ian wanted to know this girl more.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

My Soulless Nightmare

androgcyborgsam

Naughty Hellraiser

My Winged Vixen
Crew

Dedicated Strategist

9,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:10 pm

¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤

Kira felt the hair on the back of her neck rise up. This wasn't good at all, she was use to people wanting her but to actually come up to her and say that. It was asking for trouble and death..She didn't let her worried or fear show. As she glance down at the dog and back up to the male. She narrowed her eyes and walked up to the male invading his bubble space..

Her body temputre getting warmer..That if this male would touch her, he would get a slight burn. "Now you listen to me boy, I don't know you and if you know or heard about me, than you know that i am no one to mess with..But it is your lucky day, and a lot of people around so I can't do what i really want to.."Her hazel eyes showing fight but more curiosity than anything. "So boy what is your name?" If this male didn't want to give her his name fine. She would find it out in a hour top.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:49 am
User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ian watch her move forward, him not moving backward at all. He didn't see the point in moving because he wasn't scared of this lady. Sure, she talked the talked, but even if she could walk the walk, it still wouldn't scare him. He liked hanging with people like that.

"The name is Ian." he stated, not caring. "I've very much heard things about you, but like I said, they are things that interest me more than anything."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

My Soulless Nightmare

androgcyborgsam

Naughty Hellraiser

My Winged Vixen
Crew

Dedicated Strategist

9,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:28 pm

¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤

Kira just blinked a few times at this young male. As this male was blunt and straight point. Which is something Kira liked but the same time she enjoyed having people being afaird of her. She just sighed a bit under the breath and let body temp return back to normal but nothing else. She raised a eyebrow at the name and nodded. Well at least she had name to his face now instead boy.

But when he went back to the topic of hearing interested things. She was very curious on who knew her that wasn't dead or plainly just lived in fear of her. She crossed her arms across the chest and raised a eyebrow. "Well Ian nice name but my real question is what things have heard and what do you to be true or not.."As she would also gave this male credit, he didn't seem like the type to back down and she was the same way but only this time he had a slight avandage there were around teachers, but a smirk appeared on her face that didn't stop her at all if a person deserved to be hit than there got and if there didn't well it was there lucky day.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:14 pm
User Image

║ ﹥ Cloud _× × __ ( Genevieve Sophia Norrison )_
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

There's a sign on the wall but she wants to be sure.

' C a u s e y o u k n o w s o m e t i m e s w o r d s h a v e t w o m e a n i n g s↴

Yes there are two paths you can go by, but in the long run There's still time to change the road you're on.

Genevieve had thought today would be like any other day. She had woken up, got dressed, and got on the bus to go to school. Everything was going the same way it did every day. The bus stopped at an unfamiliar stop and picked up a strange boy "Genevieve Norison" the boy said walking straight to where she was seated. The students around her gasped as they realized this boy was a Marker. Genevieve looked up at the boy with horrified eyes "The night has chosen thee" he pronounced before touching her forhead. A sensation of something completely unique to her, waved over her entire body. The few students on the bus started whispering to themselves. The french girl that they never talked to was now a complete freak. Genevieve stood up and went to the front of the bus and asked to be let off with tears in her eyes. The boy also got off the bus with her and walked away.

Now in the front of the school with her mother, the memory of this morning continually play through her mind. Her mother had been completely fine with what her daughter had become and saw it as a place for her to grow. Genevieve however was now terrified, not able to see what the future would bring her, tears still in her eyes. She sighed and kissed her mother on both cheeks "I guess I must go, Mama" she said. "Yeah, alright Cherie, its gonna be ok" Her mother assured her. Genevieve gave her mother a smile and grabbed her bags that had been hurriedly packed a little while ago. "Adieu, at least for now" she said hugging her moms neck. She stepped out of her mothers black prius. She walked on campus, slightly shaking.

She saw some other students, with some teachers around her, and figured that would be her best bet. She began to walk over there but before she could a white cat with one green eye and one blue eye came and sat right in front of her and meowed, demanding to be given attention. She smiled and reached down and petted the cat, that seemed like a stray, but she had heard that the house of night was a home to many cats. "Bonjour, cherie" she said to the cat. She smiled more at ease. She started to walk to the group and the cat followed her.

"Bonjour" she said to the group, her french accent obvious, more curious to talk to Rose and Elijah who seemed to be more in charge than the other adults. "I - Um, I was just marked not a few hours ago, and just arrived here, I am not sure where I am to go.."

OOC :: Outfit || Tattoo || Belly button Percing || Chowder

WatercolourKittens

Bashful Sex Symbol

8,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

androgcyborgsam

Naughty Hellraiser

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:54 pm
User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ian let a grin grace his features, as he put his hands together behind his back. He started walking away from her. "If you really want to know, you'll have to follow me. I feel like a more...secluded space would be better. You know, so other don't hear about anything." he stated, turning away from her and walking toward the cafeteria.

He was hunger, so he didn't see a problem with going in there. He was only hoping the other would follow along so that he had someone to talk to.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

My Soulless Nightmare

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:00 pm
User Image

Gema Nightingale
Gemstone

tabtabtabGema walked onto the school grounds. She couldn't find anything to do at all. Her bored only grew more and more each minutes. She sighed and pushed her hair behind her ear. She had a black and hot pink striped zipped up hoodie with cat ears on the hood, black skinny jeans that had a rip on the right knee, and hot pink all star converse boots. She also had her guitar case strapped to her back. Her honey blonde, pink and blue tipped hair fell beautiful out of the hood over her head.
tabtabtabShe walked over to the fountain and sat down. She looked around seeing all the other people whom where marked like her. Everyone but her seemed to have someone talk to a chill with. She sighed and sat her guitar case on the ground and opened it. Taking out her guitar she start to strum and sign to herself a bit. Soon she got caught up in her music. She didn't realize how loud she was really signing. She tended to do this a lot from time to time. She couldn't help it she just loved to play guitar and sing. It was what she was best at.

♪ ♫►Mood: bored out of my mind.
♪ ♫►Place: School gounds
♪ ♫►With: Who I'm with here.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

{OutOfConsert: }

Gema_Nightingale

Fashionable Hunter

1,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
₪₪₪₪₪House of Night || OC