Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
{ GM ORP } INTENSE COMPETITION (FINAL P.25!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:59 pm

Rep gave Leon a nonplussed look, but his tone was more amused than malicious. "You, if you don't stop being smart."

Melvin he almost didn't recognise at first, it was ******** hard to tell who was who. Especially the really unfamiliar people who he was trying not to consider might be the island's bitches, finally repaired into some semblance of manliness. If that was the case, someone had fixed the world, it was pretty great.

His earring was glowing bright enough to be noticable in the daylight. Which was kind of bizzare, now that he thought about it.

..was that a crab?

"Any idea what the ******** is going on?" he asked Leon. The other guy probably understood the vague irritation Rep was feeling at seeing everyone and their sister with phat abs.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:04 pm
Robert had already run off to grab a glass of water, and he was in the corner, saying prayers over it obsessively to try and turn it holy.  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:04 pm
Rown

"That's not mine." He quickly stated, looking back at her and watching the crab moving into the crowd. "I had to ask. Everyone looks different so I wasn't sure. You..." How did he put this. "..well, you look like a guy like everyone else. Guess you like not wearing a shirt." Seeing as she barely wore one as a woman, the lack of modesty was at least excusable in this case. It was one of the acceptable blessings of being a guy.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:12 pm
"Ah could wear a shirt but like...then Ah'd need ta wear a bra or sommin' an bras are unmanly." Ofelia flexed because she was getting into this entirely too much. Such a pretty girl-boy with mutton chops and all, she was too happy over everything. "Also lots'a people aren't wearin' shirts too so since Ah'm not a girl anymore no one wants ta ******** me? Or whatever ya said people would do wit'out a shirt."

Apparently Ofelia forgot the sheer number of gay men on the Island as well but she still didn't consider herself in their target range. If they didn't look at her as a girl why would a guy be any different? Personality was personality regardless of the junk between a person's legs. "An' if it's not yers, the crab anyway, can we eat it? Ah've been cravin' seafood."

MoonKitsune

Rown

Friendly Hunter

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:13 pm
The taunting was a sign a normalness between rep and himself. A standard that was familiar and appreciated from the redhead. "Careful now, you sire me and there is going to be hell to pay Rep." Leon barked, bopping the unfreckled man with a fist to the chest, without his usual force. "We'd be stuck together for life. I've seen Interview with a vampire."

frankly Mark and company didn't need to see that odd show. Himself included. at the other question, the boxer only shrugged and fixed at his pants buckle. "the girls had a shot of testosterone and we all inhaled steroids in our sleep is my guess, Penises everywhere." he said in a non classy tone. "I need a drink, wanted to have quality time with Madison tonight too, guess that's out of the question."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:20 pm
Lex just stood there, hands in his board short pockets. The text had said to come wearing waterproof things, so...he followed orders. Boardshorts and an old white tee he didn't care too much for.

Oh God, Solia (Sol? Soren? What was a male equivalent to her name?) was signing to... Melvin? Yes that was Melvin, definitely Melvin. God, everyone was a freaking Men's Health model now.

He continued to stand there, casting a look at Leon. He was not about to break in half, thank you very much.

User Image

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:22 pm
Melvin just placed a hand over his face a moment as he processed what Ofelia just said openly without a care in the world. "Just because you're a guy doesn't mean other guys won't screw you. You should just consider that there is always somewhere around that would want to screw anyone as a basic rule and not a good person either." Someone who was stuck on the island for probably months and had lost all sense of standard or care at the repercussions of screwing a stranger. He'd seen some of the techs in the Life labs who even gave the minipets looks after they spent too long on the island. It wasn't a good thing.

At the crab, he looked over to see it still sideways scuttling away. "I wouldn't eat anything that just showed up on this island." Especially when it was something that magically appeared on his person. "I think there is seafood or something over at the refreshment table if you're hungry."

He glanced over to see where the table might be to only see Leon playfully jabbing Rep with a fist. Well they sure got cuddly fast, and it made him bristle.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:23 pm

Rep gave Leon a cocky smirk "At least ye widnae glitter." If he was a vampire, he thought, he'd probably spread freckles rather than immortality, which would be pretty underwhelming, all told.

He eyed the others gathered around, still not sure if he was glad at the world being levelled into a giant sausagefest or if instead he was slightly terrified at all the competition now charging around being fabulous. "I dunno about steroids, I feel like I've lost muscle mass."

"It's no out of the question, it'd just be a lot more interesting ok." Leon and Madison? That was news. He mentally stored it away for future reference. What a tangled web they wove.

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

keiifuu

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:25 pm
User Image User Image User Image

Madeline had squinted at her text messages without really reading them, still sleep-addled and sort of in the state of I have bishounen muscles, I must touch them all.

So it was with great difficulty that she rolled out of bed and actually put clothes on as directed - because lets face it, who wanted to cover these fabulous abs up - and made her way towards the gathering like the sexy bishounen lady-man thing she now was. Only, half way there she'd wrangled her shirt over her head and threw it over her shoulder, because come on, she could only admire herself for so long before the effects wore off. If the effects wore off. Would they wear off? Was she going to be bishounen forever? Madeline gave a manly chuckle. In all honesty, she probably wouldn't mind. She'd always wanted to try playing the opposite team.

When she arrived, she beelined for the people she knew in the room - which totaled about one.

"Lex!" She shouted, waving her hands at him before dipping into a mockingly ostentatious bow. "Look how sexy I am now," She crooned, tipping her invisible, nonexistent hat to Solia too. "Not," She sobered, tilting her head thoughtfully to one side, "that I was ever not sexy - the point being - I am a drop dead gorgeous man, ha."

Aw yes.

User Image

Carhop Cavalier
i'm so sorry

iStoleYurVamps
that i exist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:35 pm
There was a splash of water in the background as a paper cup dropped to the floor.

"What.. did.. you.. just.. say.."

Robert was looming behind Leon suddenly, his face nothing but a dark shadow. He'd just heard something that he was sure, so sure, he'd misheard. He definitely didn't just hear Leon talk about Madison in a way that wasn't anything but totally proper.

His teeth bared.  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Rown

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:37 pm
"...yer weird Melvin. Ah'd worry more 'bout someone jumpin yer bones rather than mine." Ofelia shook her head and shrugged her shoulders, totally just going along with it. Poor Melvin seemed so stressed, and why was he looking so unhappy at ....was that Rep?

and someone else Ofelia didn't know even though she probably should.

"sommin' up?"

MoonKitsune

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:42 pm
"I hope it never wears off," Jerry was still sparkling, flexing his arms and touching his own eight pack- hw was an eight-pack even possible?? He was finally one of the TOUGH GUYS. No noodle arms, no 'beansprout,' no knee-in-his-neck... just YES SIR.

"ROBERT. LEON. I BET I COULD WRESTLE YOU AND WIN."  

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:44 pm
All rep got in reply from Leon was an eyesquint. Narrowing eyes that demanded an answer. "did you just imagine that happening Rep?"

Robert being robert normally didn't bother him much, but the overwhelming presence that decided to loom up behind him left him with the simple action of turning around and blinking at the man. "What Robert? That we might have been exposed to growth hormones?" he blinked again, looking at the man. "Its harmless in small quantities long as you dont get addicted to it, or so i'm told." he tried to reassure the fellow life hunter.

ok, so he tried it once when he was starting out, it was harmless and he was curious, it was before he began to compete. That little tidbit was never going to be brought up again.

"Jeryy. No, just no." The musician was already feeling the effects of roid rage.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:45 pm
User ImageHarrison's last acting experience had been all kinds of weird, but with a prizepool he was willing to give it a shot.

When he'd woken up, his skin was flawless, and his bleach-blonde hair a more natural, soft color. It'd also all grown out about the length of his rat tail.

Whatever. He'd buzz it off later.

Discovering the whole island was a walking pin up magazine would have been more useful a year ago, but there were worse things to wake up to. Plus, it didn't cost anything to look.

Toshihiko Two

Sugary Marshmallow

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:50 pm
Jerry received a prompt and confident response with a fist to the face. He didn't even turn to look at him, just raised his arm and extended it straight at his side.

It wasn't even a normal punch. It was a hold on bro, protecting Madison's virtue punch. It wasn't even as hard as normal. He was speaking through the punch.

"Leon." Robert growled. "What did you say about Maddie? About you? And Maddie?"  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff