Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arcine
Captain

Beloved Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:13 pm
It'd been three months, but this was not the same Moa Aiden had met three months ago. Moa three months ago needed one word after the other weaseled out and even more so afterwards, but the current Moa, the one standing in front of Aiden with confidence in her stance, was the one initiating the embrace and collecting an audience as she almost seemed to demand it. Did wolves adapt so fast or was Aiden blind?

"I was just keeping busy till Vossler could get his toys all dolled up." Aiden mumbled.

Chance had been long gone by now. Nothing is ever too convenient.

(Fixed because I was an idiot last night.)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:46 pm
( Now that's funny - since Chance walked away a while ago. xD )  

r0guish
Crew

Hilarious Raider

Arcine
Captain

Beloved Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:39 am
(Ah, I must've been in mid-post when your last came up. It's fixed for the king.)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:24 am
Smiling into his cup of coffee, Mahli thought over the recent events that led him to Lucidus Magus. A ship crash and a cybernetic beast of Aes design, and finally the festival. He sat in the lounge of the Pluma Inn. His long slender frame cloaked in simple yet strangely eye-catching garments of Ater Nox fashion. He waited serenely for his orders while taking advantage of his first true chance to rest in what felt like ages.

Mahli had been very busy in the last few months. Ever since that night three months ago in some dank bar in Aes, he and Aziz had been working around the clock to see their plans run smoothly. With the new information about Aes weaponry, Mahli had syndicate techs trying to create counter weapons, and defenses.

He knew Aziz would appreciate the great leaps of progress her men had made. All that remained was the matter of distribution. The festival provided a great cover for the transportation of goods across faction borders, as the airways were crowded with travelers from all over.

Mahli looked up over his glass and saw Aziz saunter her way towards him. He stood gracefully form his seat as he waited for her to take her place across from him.  

mini megitsune

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

mini megitsune

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:44 am
Aziz, dressed in a elaborate suit of Ater Nox design and her hair high atop her head, walked over to Mahli with ease. Although wearing a suit traditionally made for a man, it suited her well flattering her femininity rather than hiding it. She nodded slightly to him before taking her seat across the booth from him.

Things had been messy tree months ago and she and Mahli had been scrambling to fix it all before the festival. Aziz choose not to join the Commander in Aes and rather remain on her own to further advance her plans. Now as things were coming together as the festival loomed ever closer Aziz was ready to put things into action.

"Mahli sit." She waited to speak again until he had obediently taking his seat opposite her. "I want you as my personal guard while we stay here. I need your eyes, ears, and hands, if that is suitable to you." He nodded quietly taking a sip of his coffee. "Good, we will be staying at Aureus Laus twelfth floor. I requested to meet you here because there is someone I wish to talk to. If you've finished your coffee, Lets go."

She stood and waited for Mahli to follow. She smiled genuinely at him, he was the only man she trusted, and was glad he stood so loyally by her side. They proceeded to their destination, drawing eyes as they went.

(fixed)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:00 am
( I think they'll find the fifth floor sold out. =B )  

r0guish
Crew

Hilarious Raider

mini megitsune

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:25 am
(oops skim read all those posts ill fix it)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:19 pm
Vossler let out a laugh seeing that theyr group was beginning to get back together. "Hey Moa. Sorry for leaving without you. Had to get her a little early to set some stuff up. I want to ask you a question I just asked Aiden. Want to be in the Masquerade that Aes will be doing? All I need is for you two at the front of the Parade wearing Masks. I can get you some so you don't have to worry." Vossler looked down to Layla and was glad to see the large smile on her face. "Makes you wonder if Red is going to make an appearnce somewhere."

[[I think to add some fun the Room Vossler aldready had should be on the fifth floor]]  

James Stukov

r0guish
Crew

Hilarious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:34 pm
( Then it just got bought out. And I'll proceed to throwing your things out the window. xD )  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:02 pm
[ Sorry for not posting yesterday. Drama llamas. dramallama ]

Layla was overwhelmed with happiness to see more of the group reunited. She looked over at Moa and smiled; the girl really liked her. Moa was the first to offer a sense of comfort and affection when Layla felt lost and scared during the start of this new life, and she would never forget the kindness.

However, as quickly as she had gotten involved in all the excitement, she suddenly realized she had left out another party—Oshri, the acolyte and her teacher. She looked behind her to see the woman standing a couple of yards from everyone, grinning softly. Layla quietly excused herself from the group and walked over to the woman.

"Sorry," she said while her fingers wringed at themselves.

"Oh, it's all right. I know how it feels to see loved ones you haven't seen in a long time. It's a very exciting and joyful experience. I couldn't interrupt."

The young girl grinned; she knew that the healers practiced selflessness, something very valuable when one is giving her life for the well being of others. Even then, she still felt badly. She wish she was more like Oshri. She seemed to care so much about others' needs and desires.

"Maybe you can come with us! To the parade?" Layla proposed. Oshri gave a soft laugh and shook her head. "I wish I could, sweetheart. I have duties to take care of during the parade. But I will be watching from the temple."

"I want to visit the temple..." Layla said quietly. She looked down briefly before she glanced over at the group again, more so at Vossler. Something told her that he may not want her going all over the city too much. She understood why, though: ever since she told him about her mother's death, he had become more protective than usual. Coming to Lucidus with him seemed to increase stress levels, but he tended to be good at holding it back. Layla caught on to that.

Oshri reached out and brushed a hand down the young girl's white hair, bringing her attention back. She grinned. "You can ask Mr. Stone if you can visit for a day."

"...Maybe."

"You have much potential, Layla. Perhaps seeing where you can utilize that potential will help you to know what your life is capable of. Build up the courage to ask him," Oshri said. "Anyway... I still want my pastry and sweet milk," she grinned sweetly at the girl, "I'll be in the kitchen for a while, but if you go out with your friends, I'll be back in the guest room."

Layla nodded and watched the acolyte walk away. She sighed quietly and then went back towards the group. She would ask Vossler later. Right now didn't seem like the time. The girl put on a grin again and stood among everyone. "So, are we going somewhere? I'm getting really bored being all the time. Except the library. It's so big, right, Vossler?"  

kdke
Crew

Anxious Noob

r0guish
Crew

Hilarious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:55 pm
Loud shriek of the metal valve being turned marked the end of his shower, the water continuing to drip for a few moments after; the sound lingering in the sudden silence. Left hand still propped him against the shower wall while his right ran tiredly over his face to wipe the excess water free. Exiting the small glass enclosure would bring to light just how hot the water had been, steam still filling the room in clouds and fog on all available mirrors. Chance felt much better after the grime of he day was temporarily washed from him, but the relaxing effect of the warmth was lulling him to lay down.

As soon as the door to the adjoining bedroom was open, those sleepy thoughts were banished by the relatively brisk air of the open room. Eyes blinked rapidly as he adjusted to the sudden change, but his pace remained a slow one - grabbing a towel as he left. Soft, fuzzy hotel towel went to work drying him as he walked to the room closet, which was already stocked by the unseen help. Right hand remained at work with the drying as the left flipped intently through the hanging clothes, trying to decide on what he should wear aftet a day spent bumming around.

It took him longer to decide than it did for him to dress finally, standing before the lacking full-length mirror and straightening a crease here and there. He looked much more like the dignitary he had come to play the part of; a black montage of finely crafted formal wear. Suit jacket was marked by brass buttons along the cuff, with the slack created by the one of three brass buttons in the centet exposed the likewise black vest beneath. Black pants legs shifted as he stepped to the side in order to look at himself with an approving nod. Still early to the much bigger political happenings, he opted for the fedora sitting on the nearby desk before exiting into the even more vast living space. This place simply screamed 'party', and Chance was never one to disappoiny when it came to a party.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:49 am
"Red? That's a thought."

Three months ago, the group had encountered Red the Pirate. She as was fearsome as she was fortunate with hellish beauty and in moments was able to curse Vossler's weapon prototype to hell. She'd led Manson the photographer mysteriously into her ship after and that was the last she'd been seen or heard of. Oh Red.

An eyebrow perked up at the detailing of her supposed inclusion in the parade. Aiden couldn't picture it or at least her nerves would allow it. "I know Moa's going to look just fab up there, swooshin' her sexy tail and all, but I don't think I have that stardom quality your looking for Commander-er." She said, drawing a lower lip out as she emphasized the last part.

The idea wasn't exactly completely shut down yet.

"What room are you guys in anyway?" She asked, changing the subject. "Oh! And is there anything going down tonight? Something fun, eh?"

(Edited.)  

Arcine
Captain

Beloved Sex Symbol

sayaaya213

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:54 pm
Mairead arrived at Lucidus Magus two days before the start of the festival. If the Palatine had anything to say about it, it was cutting it close, but he didn’t and she according to her time schedule had plenty of time. She had negotiated the prisoners to the Armatan authorities and had discovered they were not intentional assassins or even assassin trained like she had been, rather they were simple commoners who had been threatened to do the dirty work. They knew not who had commissioned them rather that the man was tall around six and a half feet and wearing a dark cloak which hid his face and black clothing which covered every inch of his skin. The only thing they could tell about him was that he wore a silver pendant in the shape of a star that contained a simple round diamond.

Mairead sighed, the information they had gotten was very little to go on and she had to report this during the peace negotiations, which sounded fishy enough as it were. Entering her room at the inn which took up the whole third floor, she met her friend Nyrie her former apprentice and partner who looked enough like her to fool any magistrate or official who hadn’t seen them both. Her friend stopped short at the door way and stood there with her hand on her hip.

“Took you long enough,” Nyrie said.

“Negotiations, political intrigue, tracking the untrackables, stopping all out war between factions, you know, the usual.” Mairead smiled.

“Good thing you’re here, you have a meeting with the other ambassadors, kind of an ice breaker event. Cowan’s already laid out your gown.”

Mairead groaned, a gown, which meant that it was probably tight fitting and she wouldn’t be able to carry all the weaponry that she wanted. She rolled her eyes and allowed Nyrie and Cowan to usher her into the bath which she had no doubt that after a fortnight of travel she smelled like it. But the moment she immersed herself into the steaming water, she had no regrets. It was heaven, she felt the road grime melt away and the smell of the road dissipate. Before long the water was murky and had to be refilled. This time Cowan scrubbed the remaining road dirt, and when she thought she felt like Cowan had left no skin on her, she was allowed to soak again and wash her hair.

When Cowan was satisfied she dried herself off and dressed Mairead in a gown of pale seafoam green silk which left her back exposed, dropped to the floor and trailed behind her. Mairead groaned, there was almost no place for her to hide weapon. And once Cowan decided she was finished Nyrie entered with two very large jars of goo.

“I know you don’t want to go unarmed, so I thought I should bring stuff for the party.” Nyrie said putting one jar on the vanity and opening the other, Mairead noticed Cowan shoot a glower at Nyrie in the mirror and continue on with her work.

“You know me well, but you should probably apply it so I don’t stain the gown.” Mairead said watching Nyrie prepare the supplies and sitting still as Cowan began to do something with Mairead’s cropped hair.

By the time Nyrie was done, the goo hid several sleeping goo treated knives, darts and a garroting cord. Cowan had added extensions to her hair and had done it up in an elegant knot that twisted at the base of her neck and draped down along the side of her neck and over her shoulder. It was held in place with several elaborate combs and pins all with real peridot gems.

“I think I’m ready now.” Mairead said holding her clutch which had make up so she could touch up on herself.

“I’m not going with you, this is strictly for ambassadors, heads of factions and other high ranking officials.” Cowan said.

“Great, I’m enjoying myself already…” Mairead said flatly, her sarcasm quite evident.

[I didn't read any posts and will continue to post regardless of my missing faction RPers...and thought it was about high time we started this festival...]  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:03 am
Moa smiled at Aiden and then looked over at Vossler as he spoke. She looked at him with a curious look. "Um.... What is a Parade?" she asked. There were still some things that she didn't really know about and it seemed like she was still playing catch up on some of them.

As she asked she then moved over to Layla and gave her a hug as well. It really had been a long time since she had been with all of them. She then looked back at Vossler with a warm smile. "Oh ya... It doesn't matter to me. I found my way here so there is no worries at all. Just glad to see you all again." she said and then looked around for a moment as she could see that the crowd was getting slightly bigger.  

Alexandria Joan

5,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Arcine
Captain

Beloved Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:03 am
Aiden frowned as her question was left in the air. It was probably her fault. She was a mumbler after all.

What's a parade? What?

Aiden butted in before Vossler could form a word. She had to get to the bottom of this. "I can't believe you don't know what a parade is. It's you know…. lots of people marching around." Aiden even marched in place to demonstrate. "Music, dancers, floats and stuff...." Her sentence fell into a pause as Aiden wondered if she was getting anywhere.  
Role-Play 1 - Sovereign

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff