Welcome to Gaia! ::

11th Annual User Run Ball

Back to Guilds

This is where the 11th Annual Ball will be planned! 

Tags: eleventh, annual, ball, roleplaying, official 

Reply яєcуcℓє вιи
Choosing a Ball Date! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Choose what DOES NOT work:
  July 26-29
  Aug 23 - 26
  Aug 30 - Sept 2
  Sept 6 - 9
View Results

Derpy Seviper

Timid Gawker

10,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:37 pm
HOLD THE PHONE. I CHOSE THE WRONG OPTION!!!!!!

Leave it to me to do that....

I actually meant to choose August 3-5! I'm going to be down in Missouri the days of the first option and I'll have no access to a computer.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:47 pm
Well… I vote August. I'll be at work on the June-July option at a sleep away camp, which is a 24/7 job. I'll definitely be able to post during my breaks, but I wouldn't be nearly as helpful.  

PinkieKitty
Crew

Mewling Lunatic

16,375 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Party Animal 100
  • Married 100

Hillbilly Hikari
Crew

Sarcastic Bibliophile

31,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:11 pm
User Image
I'll turn him into a flea, a harmless, little flea, and then I'll put that flea in a box, and then I'll put that box inside of another box, and then I'll mail that box to myself, and when it arrives..

I'm begging for Aug 3-5. I will be moving in July and have no idea when I'll get the internet back up and running. But I know I'll have it by August. So please please please!!! I need August.

User Image
...I'll smash it with a hammer! It's brilliant, brilliant, brilliant, I tell you! Genius, I say!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:10 pm
Cronic Hiccups
HOLD THE PHONE. I CHOSE THE WRONG OPTION!!!!!!

Leave it to me to do that....

I actually meant to choose August 3-5! I'm going to be down in Missouri the days of the first option and I'll have no access to a computer.

LOL no problem. I think you managed to balance out Robayn's choice. (:

Spottedteddybears
Vice Captain

Vicious Pants

HDMI

Omnipresent Demigod

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:11 pm
HDMI

~~~
I voted the sooner months because I might be going away during the beginning of august for at least a week. Will check this to be sure
~~~

HDMI

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:16 am
I feel really awkward about this because I'm in Australia and I don't know what's going to be happening then for me.  

troubled-pasta

Enduring Spirit

11,425 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

GalateasFire

Shameless Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:51 am
Just for the record, I voted for the first option, but I have no issues with the second option either, so far I am pretty flexible on those dates.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:42 pm
Alright, so firstly I apologize to the minorities in countries who do not have the same long weekend. I am sorry <3

Secondly, I want anyone who posted saying that they have a huge conflict with a certain date (pinkie, hikari, etc.) to please look at e calendar and see if there are other weekend that are good. Please remember that we cannot go too late in August because school starts for many of our staff.  

Robayn
Vice Captain

Survivor

13,900 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Party Machine 500

LilChibiusa
Vice Captain

Playful Nerd

16,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:08 pm
Neither or those weekends are long weekends for me, and I'm sure that there are other people who fall into that category. Perhaps we could explore some other dates in July or August if we have too many conflicts with the ones listed?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:12 pm
I did say that this was just a start to narrowing down the weekend, not the final dates smile  

Robayn
Vice Captain

Survivor

13,900 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Party Machine 500

Robayn
Vice Captain

Survivor

13,900 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Party Machine 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:14 pm
Hillbilly Hikari
User Image
I'll turn him into a flea, a harmless, little flea, and then I'll put that flea in a box, and then I'll put that box inside of another box, and then I'll mail that box to myself, and when it arrives..

I'm begging for Aug 3-5. I will be moving in July and have no idea when I'll get the internet back up and running. But I know I'll have it by August. So please please please!!! I need August.

User Image
...I'll smash it with a hammer! It's brilliant, brilliant, brilliant, I tell you! Genius, I say!

Is there a chance you'd have the Internet 2 weeks after you move? 3 weeks? Would the last weekend in July be a possibility at all or the second last?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:16 pm
PinkieKitty
Well… I vote August. I'll be at work on the June-July option at a sleep away camp, which is a 24/7 job. I'll definitely be able to post during my breaks, but I wouldn't be nearly as helpful.

When does your job end in the summer?  

Robayn
Vice Captain

Survivor

13,900 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Party Machine 500

Robayn
Vice Captain

Survivor

13,900 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Party Machine 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:23 pm
Mademoiselle Alvinette
I'm voting for July because August does get hectic. I work in retail and being off for the ball this year was a lucky coincidence. sweatdrop Plus I'm thinking about applying to be an adjunct history instructor at local colleges, so if that happens, I'll definitely be busy in August since that's when classes start up.

Can you be more specific on the dates that the classes start up?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:24 pm
Ronyo Storm
Late July sounds good to me, going into August would be ok but I might have some matters to attend to the more we get into August but not sure just yet.

Can you be more specific on what date these matters in August would be taking place on?  

Robayn
Vice Captain

Survivor

13,900 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Party Machine 500

Robayn
Vice Captain

Survivor

13,900 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Party Machine 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:24 pm
PolishPanda123
I kind of prefer July because June is the end of school and August means the fair (I would be busy the first week) and school starts.

July is in the middle and nothing really happens then, so I vote for July.

Can you be more specific on the dates of the fair that would conflict with the ball?  
яєcуcℓє вιи

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff