Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[ORP - PLOT] The Faunies, Welcomed to Laisidhiel Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:03 pm
And this is why Opal had disappeared to find Fluttershy.... how embarrassing was Rarity right now?

Rarity's head was lifted from her drama-fit and glanced over to where Pinkie was pointer.....correction, where Pinkie now was. "Ooooh a baby! Its sooooo CUTE! Look at its widdle belly!" she said, picking herself up. She would have rushed over if it weren't for the fact that er mane fell awkwardly into her face, covered in dirt, leaves and Celestia knows what else. "MY MANE!" she screamed again, stopping to fuss over her mane until it was perfect before rushing over with Pinkie Pie.

She stopped and stared at stared at the strange new faun, quickly noticing.... he had no clothes. That, at least in her mind, answered one question. They probably had little to no fashion sense. Such a pity. But smiling big and fluttering her lashes at the grey colored faun. "We..... are... friends! You.... friend?!" she said slowly and pointed at the strange new pony, speaking slowly like if they were unintelligent or spoke a different language.

Cadence smiled, nuzzling Shining lovingly before she was squeezed slightly and he directed her attention to another.....pony? Not one from their group, that was for sure. She said nothing, but she followed softly after Shining Armor....that is until Pinkie Pie zipped past them and shortly Rarity, gurgling over the baby. Cadence couldn't help but laugh as she put a hand gently on Shining's shoulder and whispered softly. "Do you think these are the locals?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:16 pm
Mo nodded curtly and kept his voice equally as quiet.

"Very well, Chief Rais." he flexed his grip on his axe. "We should perhaps consider telling those of Laisidhiel to return to their homes just in case..." he trailed off a moment, not wanting to think the worst.

The approaching force - though strange and possibly dangerous with the right persuasion - didn't seem anything to worry about by Mo's gut... but then again, this was his home, his family and his friends. He didn't want anything to happen to them and not be prepared in the least.

"Should I go find Gulliver and send him and his team ahead?"

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:17 pm
Back in the forest with the Ponies

Faroth backed up in alarm as the pink blur darted between himself and the other male who had seemed about to answer his question. His own reaction sparked one from Raina, the wolf darting forward to stand in front of the grey dappled Faun and his son, her fangs bared and snarling. It was a split second before Faroth processed the action and responded with his own.

"Raina, no! Down! It's okay, I don't think they mean to harm us!" He focused on the wolf, sending her calming thoughts and watching as her hair lowered and her growls silenced. She still seemed wary, but she looked back and forth between Faroth and the brightly colored folk before she turned to slip back to Faroth's side, her voice echoing in his head, '...if you say so.'

Relieved, Faroth hurried to do damage control, hoping he hadn't just provoked these strangers with his friend's defensive action. "I'm so sorry about that, she's really protective. I promise, she's not going to hurt anyone..." He rushed, nearly stumbling over his words in a sheepish fit. Only then did he pause to look at the individuals who had approached him. Bright pink...white and blue...white and purple...well, they certainly were colorful, weren't they?

Ranuin took this time to focus on the brightly colored pink one, grinning and clapping his dusty hands. "Game? Game! Play game!"

Faroth chuckled, scratching his neck out of nervous habit. "Err...yeah. I..." he stared at the purple haired lady strangely, head tilted. "Hey, yeah, 'friends' is a good start." Wasn't it? Then again, who would introduce themselves as enemies? That didn't make sense.

Still, new friends were always good, and if he hadn't completely bungled this for everyone, might as well see what he could learn. "So, I take it you're not from around here?"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:28 pm
Rais nodded curtly. "I've Called him, but you should meet him on the way, explain the situation away from the others. Keep this quiet until we know more." With that, Rais nodded again, then moved away, intent on calming some of the Fauns who seemed to be increasingly restless with the growing tension in the air.

Vanya took the opportunity to pull her attention from the treeline for a moment, reaching out to place her hand on Mo's arm. "Do not fear. I sense no malice in this new presence. Wariness and fear, but also excitement and anticipation. The return of something lost; like a wayward child in a strange place, but knowing that home is just over the next hill, if one keeps moving..." she trailed off, smiling mysteriously, then turning her attention back towards the entrance.  

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:31 pm
Shining armor, though a bit angered at the fact of one of his fellow ponies not taking defensive action let out a deep sigh of defeat. It was, after all, Pinkie Pie.

He relaxed some as Cadence returned to his side and he shrugged. "It seems as though they are. They appear at home in these woods, that's for sure."

Pinkie blinked as a strange creature attempted to "attack" them all for approaching so quickly, but then snortled her way into a laugh. "No worries! My name's Pinkie Pie!" she managed before lifting a small alligator out of the tangled mess that was her mane and practically thrusting it into the stranger's face. "And this is Gummy! He's MY Pet! He can be a bit protective sometimes too, but it's okay! He has no teeth! SEE?!" as if on cue, Gummy opened his mouth to do a cutely little gator growl and wriggled his tongue over his exposed bare gums.

Pinkie then quickly returned her attention to the baby and giggled. "YES! A game!!" she snorted then puffed up her chest. "And I know just the perfect game for such a Cutie Patooty like you!"

In a flash, she put her hands in front of her face.

"Whhheeeerree's Pinkie Pie?" Her hands quickly flew from her face. "HERE I AM!" and then repeated...

Whhheeeerrreeee's Pinkie Pie!?!.... HERE I AM!!!"

It will probably be safe to assume that this will go on until something else distracts the Pinkie or if the baby starts another game.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:38 pm
Mo nodded and bowed his head, putting on a smile in case some of the other fauns were watching them closer.

"Yes, Chief Rais. I shall return soon." he spoke assuredly.

He turned and looked at the world outside of Laisidhiel again and sighed, though was immediately distracted of his thoughts by Vanya's hand upon his arm.

He listened intently to her puzzling words and brewed them over a moment before he nodded softly. He gently patted her hand with his. "Thank you, Miss Vanya." he spoke in a whisper. "Your words have settled my troubled spirits some." he smiled and sighed, pulling away slowly and heading out of Laisidhiel completely.

He walked calmly away, not wanting to cause any further alarm, and headed into the trees. His eyes scanned the trees around him, listening and looking for any sign of Gulliver and his group. Surely they weren't too far away, and he honestly didn't want to approach... er... whatever it was that was coming... alone. If there was anyone other than Chief Rais that Mo could have at his side for such an encounter, Mo would choose Gulliver in a heartbeat.

The only issue was.... where was he?

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100

Dream WhiteWitz

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:55 pm
User Image

"Chief Rais?" Caleigh asked quietly, giving a blink. "I brought apples for the new ones. Th'ought they might be hungry," she mumbled, swishing her red fabric around her. "Is there anything else you might need of me?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:55 pm
Rarity flicked her ears, overhearing something Shining had said. "Ponies... that lived in the woods? Are they mad?!" she gasped, remembering the Everfree forest back at home and all the strange creatures that live in it....not to mention Zecora.

However, she was brought back to attention as the strange pony spoke to her, and quite normal too. "Aah...err...eheheh...." she said, quite embarrassed at how she spoke to him earlier. Seems they were quite smart after all. "Yes.. yes friends and you see we've traveled for SO LONG and my mane is just absolutely dreadful, why I can't get it to do anything I want it too, and my hooves... don't get me started on my hooves and nails. I am in desperate need of a hooficure...and... well... I don't suppose you have a spa around here...of course, I don't suppose you do, seeing as you live in the forest and are....er..." she paused, looking at him and the child, covered in dirt and strange fur. ".... not as cleanly as I had hoped..." she said, taking a step back and trying not to look disgusted before offering them a forced smile that only made her look sick and awkward.

Cadence tilted her head, watching Pinkie Pie and the others. She glanced back at Celestia and Luna who still seemed to have their hands full. "Do you think we should tell them?" she siad, leaning closer to whisper the next part. "And save this poor fella from Pinkie Pie and Rarity?" she giggled.  

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:10 pm
Well, Ranuin was absolutely fascinated with the game, going by his giggles and gasps when Pinkie Pie...was it?...would 'disappear' and 'reappear' again.

Faroth raised an amused eyebrow, watching the pair for a moment, then deciding that the bright pink one was harmless enough at the moment, let her keep his son busy while he tried to compose himself for dealing with the other strangers. He cleared his throat and gave the purple-haired one an odd look. Why was she making that face? And did she just call them dirty? Okay, he had to admit, that was probably an accurate description, given his bonded and his son had only recently been tunneling and flinging dirt everywhere...

"A spa...?" he finally fixated on something she'd said. "Well, not out here, but there is the Healing House I suppose...but that's still quite a ways from here." His head spun trying to keep up, between this one and the pink one nearby. "It's another day's travel, easy, so you might have to settle for something a little closer." What was wrong with living in the forest? He was a Faun! And weren't these strangers Faun? Or if not, what in the Earth were they?

If they were Faun, he could just guide them to Laisidhiel, someone there would know more about how to help them than he would. Should he take the chance? On the other hand, if they weren't Faun...well, he didn't want to think what the Chief would do if he came waltzing up with a bunch of possibly dangerous strangers...

Fixating on something the purple-haired one had said earlier, he frowned and asked, silently wondering if some of the others standing back there might be easier to talk to than this one, "Err...by the way, earlier you said something about Ponies living in the woods? Um...what's a Pony?"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:19 pm
Rais blinked a bit at the Matron, as if seeing her for the first time. He was a bit distracted, in his defense. Still, he wasn't entirely sure what she was talking about. Apples? Maybe for the gathering Faun? Help keep the crowd calm, even though it was painfully obvious at this point that something was going on?

Oh, who knew with women?

Instead, he smiled as if following along and nodded. "No, thank you, that's fine. If you could though, could you go check on my wife?" It was a dual-purposed request. It'd be one less Faun standing about in case there was trouble...and also, Belvah would have her friend to visit. She hadn't seemed herself lately. "Belvah has missed you, you know. She's not seemed well lately; I'm sure she'd love to see a friendly face."

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:27 pm
Aloe and her sister had slowly made their way into the herd as they walked but Aloe quickly grew curious as the group tended to slow to a stop at the view of a new... person? making their presence known.

Aloe inched her way towards the front, listening in and perking at the mention of a healing house. "Perhaps, dear sister, our hopes have been answered. The strange pony ahead made mention of a Healing House. Perhaps dat is similar to our Spa, ja?"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:28 pm
User Image

The spunky faun gave a blink, watching Chief Rais prepare himself to speak. "Belvah? I miss her too," the female said, a bit of sadness overtook her face. However, it was erased soon as the Chief had granted her permission to go see his wife.

"R-really?" Caleigh asked, a look of sheer delight took over once more. She had missed Belvah, her company. "I bring apple for her," the female noted, giving a nod. "You should eat apple too. You look pale. Apples bring color to face," she chirp, handing out the big apple she had in her hand. "Please, Chief Rais."

Once the apple was handed over, the female just took off with another one, a spring was noted in her step.  

Dream WhiteWitz

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:32 pm
Terran looked at the leaders, unable to overhear what they were saying, unsure of what was going on. He turned away from the gathering faun, knowing that he was just going to have to find out for himself. It did sound kind of scary to meet this unknown force by himself, especially with all the speculation over what it could be, he just wanted a glimpse though.

Terran disappeared into the crowd and then made his way outside of the faun city, heading down the path. He tried to stick close to the trees so that he wouldn't be spotted, but it wasn't as if his yellow and green fur really blended in with anything.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:35 pm
User ImageMidnight Strike watched from the air at the conversation between the pink one and the white one with purple hair. They seemed more fit for the talking...More...Louder. The strange male with the...Wolf and odd looking child were of her interest but she didn't have time, She shook her head and looking back at the group, quickly starting to count them all, mouthing the numbers as she did a roll call in her head. From the air she could count the group and as a Wonderbolt in training it was part of her duty to make sure no pony got left behind...Even though there were so many of them. To move a city across the ocean...Celestia had her reasons and she was not one to question the prinesses. With the mental count done she flew a little higher to look at the lay of the land. It was different after all...She suppose she needed to get used to it. This would be their new home after all...Right?  

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:47 pm
Wolfs Heart

Takis keeps his distance from the partially-assembled Council of the chieftain. He worries for Vanya, but at the same time....he knows what she's capable of. A little smirk flutters over his face. No, he definitely wouldn't want to be on any kind of opposing force.

So focused is Takis on Vanya, Rais, and the others, he doesn't notice his brother Terran until he'd said something. Nearly jumping out of his skin, he turns and puts his hand over his quickly-beating heart. "Terran!" he exclaims with somewhat of a nervous laugh. "You startled me!" It's been so long, Takis realizes, since he'd really spoken with Terran. They'd been busy with their own lives, he imagines, though he has no idea what Terran does with his time. Giving a smile, Takis glances back toward the Council group. "What d'you suppose is coming?" he asks Terran in a soft voice.

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff