Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:20 am
The Huumon turns tail and flees into the wilderness.

Xessus passes his turn, still not wanting to touch that situation.

Jolla tries to pursue him, but gets tackled by Bansky. Leaving her and, after a few seconds, Bansky not quite sure of why he did that.

Anzelm turns his head to look at the small cluster***k next to him and to question Bansky as he's shaking his head to clear it.

The Orc takes advantage of the momentary distraction to swing at Anzelm, but his blow is deflected in the last seconds by Anzelm feeling like he caught a stiff slap to the face as he open his mouth to talk to Bansky. Flinching from that causes the blade to just barely miss cutting into Anzelm, directing it more to a glancing blow off his chainmail.

Anzelm blinks a few times, as he knows full well under normal circumstances, that probably should've taken off his leg. The Orc and the Elf stand there, staring at the rather sudden series of events as Bansky gets back up and brushes himself off.
He sheepishly says "I sorry. I did bad..."
Jolla, lying on the ground and watching as the robed man flees into the woods, kicks some snow at Bansky and shouts "YES. BANSKY DID BAD! BAD BANSKY!"
Bansky heads his head in shame a little.

Anzelm's turn.  
NaturesProfit rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:13 am
"Whoa oh oh, there! You got a nick on my shirt, Kermit! You're paying for that with that ax of yours."

Anzelm begins casting defensively as he begins to create another Arcane Mark.

((Casting defensively, need to beat a 15. Got +8 modifier from caster level and INT.))  

NaturesProfit

NaturesProfit rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)

NaturesProfit

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:28 am
Pffft! The purple energy in Anzelm's weapon hand putters out as he was unable to concentrate well enough to maintain the spell.

"Ah, crap. So much for writing 'douche' on this guy's chest."

The spell fizzles out, but doesn't stop Anzelm from just doing a regular attack with his scimitar.

((Failed to use Arcane Mark. Just doing a regular attack. +4))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:55 pm
ChronoWarrior

Jolla, getting up in a huff, Moves over prepares to engage the orc.

The orc, instead of continuing to fight, opts to try and escape past the horses, drawing an attack of opportunity from Anzelm.  

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
NaturesProfit rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)

NaturesProfit

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:34 pm
"An orc trying to run?? What a coward! Hey yo, only goblins should be doing that! You stay and FIGHT!"

Anzelm attempts to slash the orc across its back.

((Scimitar, +6.))

((Due to the terrible miss, I will use a Hero Point to boost the attack by +4, making the total 14.))  
NaturesProfit rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:46 pm
((Scimitar +2))

"Eat THIS!"

The scimitar makes it's mark, slicing deep into the fleeing orc.  

NaturesProfit

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:23 pm
The blow strikes the orc deep in the back as he flees. He ducks under the reins on the cart and continues to bleed as he flees the scene in the opposite direction.

Bansky looks at Anzelm, and says "Uh... We... go?"

Probably more in reference to leaving the cart unattended to chase a heavily bleeding orc through the wilderness.
A casual glance around shows no sign of the human in the opposite direction from the fleeing orc. Whether he's gone or simply hiding is uncertain.

Xessus meanwhile is sitting with a crossbow in his lap. Legs crossed as he appears to be either napping or meditating. It's hard to tell with him sometimes.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:35 pm
"I'm still feeling pretty revved up. I'll pursue the b*****d with my bow. This'll just take a second. You can follow me if you want, big guy. Look after my scimitar, Freid!"

Anzelm sheaths his scimitar, and pulls out a bow and arrow. He begins double timing it to where the orc was. He scans the area for signs of blood on the snow as well as the orc.

(({Perception check, +4))  

NaturesProfit

NaturesProfit rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)

NaturesProfit

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:58 pm
((Derp))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:00 am
"Leaving so soon??"

Anzelm's bow glows red as he infuses some arcane energy into the weapon. He then draws his bow, and fires.

((Long bow, +5.))  

NaturesProfit

NaturesProfit rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)

NaturesProfit

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:01 am
((HURR.))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:30 am
The orc continues to lurch away at the arrow sails wide.

Jolla is inspecting the bodies on the ground and sighs, saying "It looks like we came a little bit too late. I think these were supposed to be the guards that were guarding the food."

Bansky meanwhile punches one of the panicked horses straight in the face and knocks it out, then roars at the other horses.

Xessus seems to still be napping/meditating.  

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100

NaturesProfit

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:31 pm
"You.... you lucky b*****d!"

Anzelm is clearing getting annoyed that one orc is somehow able to live through his assault. He double times it, trying to continue pursuing the orc by making sure not to lose sight of the orc's blood.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:38 pm
Anzelm chases the orc into the woods alone for a solid minute or two.
Normally, most people would think of this as a bad idea, but eventually the elf catches up to the orc, only to find him slumped against a tree in a pool of his own blood, having bled out from the deep wound in his back.

So, uh
doot doot dee doooooot?  

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100

NaturesProfit

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:17 pm
"Hmm.... can't be too safe."

Anzelm takes out his dagger, and slices across the orc's throat, beheading the creature. He cleans his knife in the snow, and quickly returns to the group. He also takes the orc's equipment, as well as the pouch of money. Anzelm then returns back to where the wagon was.

"Sorry about the wait. I had to make sure the fleeing orc wasn't going to call for reinforcements. Anyways, I took from the orc some equipment we can use to better gear up the town militia. Anyone here mind carrying the scale mail and axe? Also, didja find anything worth noting by the wagon?"  
Roleplay (dice)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff