Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
The B'ak'tun is coming, are you ready? Winners pg 11 + 13 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:26 pm
IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT

USERNAME: Sabin Duvert

-~-~APOCALYPSE QUESTIONNAIRE~-~-

What is your favorite Doomsday Theory?:
Most likely? The explosion of the Yellowstone Caldera. Its a supervolcano that is due to erupt again at pretty much any time and would take most of North America with it, and then blanket the world in ash for a long time.

My FAVORITE "Mayan Apocalypse" theory is something I've been hoping for since I was 14. The Shadowrun novel/RP series is based around the storyline that the Mayan "end of the cycle" brings with it the "return of magic" to the world. And that would just be fricking wicked. Not... likely, granted, but I remember reading the books and calculating how old I'd be when that day happened. X3

Been keeping up with your Cardio?:
... no.... breaking the first rule of Zombieland, I know. Started walking again, but my endurance is crap XD

Do you have any skills, training, knowledge or resources that could help in a survival situation and what are they?:
Deputy black belt in TaeKwonDo, some hand to hand weapons/swords training. Got some swords around the house X3. I actually made a comment to Kamiki just the other day that I was kind of disappointed I no longer actually own a Katana and what was I supposed to do in the case of a Zombie outbreak - My rapier would not be nearly as effective.

ZOMBIES AT THE DOOR! What is your plan of action?:
Grab the sword and food and loved ones/pets, and survival gear and probably hide out in the garage since it doesn't have any windows until things settle down, then leave to find somewhere safer if there's a lull.

Axe, Shotgun, or Chainsaw? If those are your three choices for survival during the zombie/Monster/Demon apocalypse, what do you choose?:
Axe - doesn't run out of ammo/juice.

There's an Alien Spacecraft headed over your city. The world is in shock. What do you do?:
I'd be one of the gawkers XD.

The majority of humanity has vanished mysteriously and you're the only human you know of for hundreds of miles. What do you do to survive?:
Start building up resourcecs and food in a safe location. Somewhere well fortified, confiscating vehicles, gas, and anything else that would do me well to protect and keep myself fed and safe.

If you wanted to leave a memory behind of yourself and the world for future/Alien civilizations to find at the end of it all, what would you preserve for them to find?
Me - still alive! Ma ha ha haha haha!

....And I feel fine.

WICKED soquili!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:26 pm

USERNAME: Kamiki

What is your favorite Doomsday Theory?: Some theorize that the Mayan calendar is the end of this "age" and not necessarily the end of the world - I like the idea that there will be a huge, life-altering paradigm shift of some kind, but not just the utter annihilation of the world.
Been keeping up with your Cardio?: No. I long ago accepted the fact that I will probably not survive any major apocalypse.
Do you have any skills, training, knowledge or resources that could help in a survival situation and what are they?: Well, I think I have more common sense than the average joe... but other than that....
ZOMBIES AT THE DOOR! What is your plan of action?: Don't answer.
Axe, Shotgun, or Chainsaw? If those are your three choices for survival during the zombie/Monster/Demon apocalypse, what do you choose?: Hmmm... well, while a shotgun would be the weapon I'd feel most comfortable with - in the end I'm going to go with Axe. Can't run out of gas or bullets.
There's an Alien Spacecraft headed over your city. The world is in shock. What do you do?: Celebrate. No, really, I was SUCH an X-Files fan I would be that person in the streets with Welcome signs.
The majority of humanity has vanished mysteriously and you're the only human you know of for hundreds of miles. What do you do to survive?: I don't know if I would. I'd have a hard time carrying on without my family friends. But after a bought of depression - I'd try to find a working car and just pick a direction to drive. I'd loot what I needed to eat... or worse case scenario I could try to hunt small things like insects (yuck... but I've eaten then before they good protein).
If you wanted to leave a memory behind of yourself and the world for future/Alien civilizations to find at the end of it all, what would you preserve for them to find? My Windstone Collection seems pretty durable, and a good momento of my sense of Whimsy.

And the X-Files.

....And I feel fine.

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:28 pm

USERNAME:Moxxiie

Favorite? Hmm... I'm not sure why I would have a favorite theory about the end of the world, because quite frankly, I'd rather it didn't end. But I do find the zombie theory quite fascinating, especially all the different theories that come about (i.e. the Walking Dead, Resident Evil, etc). I'm not crazy about everyone becoming a zombie, but I do find the cinematic versions entertaining.
Been keeping up with your Cardio?: ROFL.
Do you have any skills, training, knowledge or resources that could help in a survival situation and what are they?: Nope. I'm a goner.
ZOMBIES AT THE DOOR! What is your plan of action?:
A. Shut the door.
B. Scream!
C. Retreat to the attic.
Axe, Shotgun, or Chainsaw? If those are your three choices for survival during the zombie/Monster/Demon apocalypse, what do you choose?:
Why choose? Take them all!
There's an Alien Spacecraft headed over your city. The world is in shock. What do you do?:
I'd be right there with them, in shock, and probably trying to convince myself it's only a movie.
The majority of humanity has vanished mysteriously and you're the only human you know of for hundreds of miles. What do you do to survive?:
Hmm.. that's a little tricky. I'd probably freak out for a while and try to figure out what's going on, but after a while, I would probably just go back home, venturing out only if I needed to.
If you wanted to leave a memory behind of yourself and the world for future/Alien civilizations to find at the end of it all, what would you preserve for them to find?
A journal.

....And I feel fine.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:31 pm

USERNAME: Rinial Sisterdragon

What is your favorite Doomsday Theory?: Well out of all he ones floating around, I do feel that the zombie one would be the most interesting. Granted it is popular, but that doesn't make it a bad one.
Been keeping up with your Cardio?: Being able to run and giggle madly at he same time is a plus in my book. So Cardio though not Practised as often as I should, I love being able to full speed sprint from a standing position.
Do you have any skills, training, knowledge or resources that could help in a survival situation and what are they?: Hunting, bow and arrow, lots of practice with house hold items and fixing severe wounds. Duct tape is your friend. ^w^ Also capable of redneck rigging cars to continue to operate till they blow up.
ZOMBIES AT THE DOOR! What is your plan of action?: Baseball bat in hand, blockade the door, and head for the gun cabinet. and grab my bag of oh dear god beat a mother-effer down.
Axe, Shotgun, or Chainsaw? If those are your three choices for survival during the zombie/Monster/Demon apocalypse, what do you choose?: Well though here are benefits to each, and a shotgun keeps them farther away, if it is not a blood born zombification then an axe would be my weapon of choice from the three. no need for reloading. However the possibility of secondary infection and what not makes me lean towards a shot gun despite the fact that one would have to hunt down ammo. But as we have seen in the resident evil films a roll of quarters works very well as shotgun ammo.
There's an Alien Spacecraft headed over your city. The world is in shock. What do you do?: Leave the city as soon as possible, and get into the mountains, Just in case. we've all seen independence day and I'd rather avoid being vaporized on impact. If they turn out to be friendly well then the rest of humanity can come and find me in my hidey hole.
The majority of humanity has vanished mysteriously and you're the only human you know of for hundreds of miles. What do you do to survive?: First, find transportation. Then find the nearest place that has water. After that proceed to make phone calls if cell service is still up and running. If not, pack a bag and start traveling, with a map and marking out where it is that might have specifics on good places to stock up and look for others. If no human life is found within a certain amount of time, head for the mountains, build a hut near a water supply and live there until others find me, or I get bored and if I get bored, I might very well paint myself some random color and go bonkers. Which would be amusing if anyone found me.
If you wanted to leave a memory behind of yourself and the world for future/Alien civilizations to find at the end of it all, what would you preserve for them to find? Oh that's a hard one. However I think that perhaps leaving behind myself frozen in carbonite would be the best bet. Everything else has a likely hood of becoming dust, but pack a human body in carbonite and you will have it for ages. ^w^ barring carbonite of course, leave a body cast statue in a metal that won't deteriorate too much standing in the middle of a desert with the words, "She's always watching" under it in multiple languages.

....And I feel fine.

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:32 pm

USERNAME: Hoshi Lockhart

What is your favorite Doomsday Theory?: After a certain movie, bugs. Like an ancient or evolved bug slowly spreads and kills us all. Because there's so many bugs, how can you fight them? They could be hiding anywhere.
Been keeping up with your Cardio?: I do sit ups. As in rotating between sitting and laying down. 8D
But really. Most I do is walk around constantly at work and lift things. Sorta counts?
Do you have any skills, training, knowledge or resources that could help in a survival situation and what are they?: Some First Aid. How to grow food? And a determination to never give up.
ZOMBIES AT THE DOOR! What is your plan of action?: Climb out the window and make for the first safe place I can find. Barricading the door might take too much time, as would collecting supplies. I'd make for any store with weapons.
Axe, Shotgun, or Chainsaw? If those are your three choices for survival during the zombie/Monster/Demon apocalypse, what do you choose?: Shotgun. Less messy. Noisy, but I don't think I could handle close combat.
There's an Alien Spacecraft headed over your city. The world is in shock. What do you do?: Stand outside and stare like an extra in a movie. Probably the one who gets blasted for just standing there.
The majority of humanity has vanished mysteriously and you're the only human you know of for hundreds of miles. What do you do to survive?: Live in a mall with a greenhouse so I can make food when the shelves spoil.
If you wanted to leave a memory behind of yourself and the world for future/Alien civilizations to find at the end of it all, what would you preserve for them to find? Myself. Like a mummy~ Nothing better than that.

....And I feel fine.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:01 pm

USERNAME: lysia_nyteblade

What is your favorite Doomsday Theory?: None tbh i figure if the world ends i'm ready and waiting... why sweat it? Though I do have my zombie plan.. do you?
Been keeping up with your Cardio?: I exercise
Do you have any skills, training, knowledge or resources that could help in a survival situation and what are they?: yes, I'm pretty handy feeding myself, making yarn by spinning and sewing my own things. I'm not squeamish about lots of things so between myself and my spouse. we're pretty prepared.
ZOMBIES AT THE DOOR! What is your plan of action?: It's a secret... my plans are my own bwahahaha after all it wouldn't be very effective if everyone else knew what it was.
Axe, Shotgun, or Chainsaw? If those are your three choices for survival during the zombie/Monster/Demon apocalypse, what do you choose?: shotgun... as long as i have Ammo i'm good. But it never hurts to have a back up weapon.
There's an Alien Spacecraft headed over your city. The world is in shock. What do you do?: War ship? Peace.. i'm gone if it doesn't look like a war ship... then it's likely not here to hurt us so put your big girl panties back on nancy girl.
The majority of humanity has vanished mysteriously and you're the only human you know of for hundreds of miles. What do you do to survive?: Find food, water and shelter and hay.. no one's around right? that means the library's all mine.. mwahahahaha and people are gone.. animals not.. I can deal with that.. time to round up the animals and make myself a farm.
If you wanted to leave a memory behind of yourself and the world for future/Alien civilizations to find at the end of it all, what would you preserve for them to find? Herm.. No clue to be honest.. I never thought that far.

....And I feel fine.

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:03 pm

USERNAME: AislingJuno

What is your favorite Doomsday Theory?: Ragnarök series of future events, including a great battle foretold to ultimately result in the death of a number of major figures(gods). There will be a great battles plus the occurrence of various natural disasters, and the subsequent submersion of the world into water.
Been keeping up with your Cardio?: Yes I have it helps with anxiety from school but since it’s the holidays and since I’m stressed I also eat more. So yes to cardio and yes to holiday weight. sweatdrop
Do you have any skills, training, knowledge or resources that could help in a survival situation and what are they?: I have my own bow and have taken Archery classes.
ZOMBIES AT THE DOOR! What is your plan of action?: Find the nearest pub- snap that didn’t work to well for the characters in Shaun of the dead. Board up the windows and hope something interests them elsewhere.
Axe, Shotgun, or Chainsaw? If those are your three choices for survival during the zombie/Monster/Demon apocalypse, what do you choose?: Thinks about it for a bit..Chainsaw. Guns don’t work to well on zombies because their dead and it would take a lot of power to break off bones with it ax but an ax for backup if I run out of gas.
There's an Alien Spacecraft headed over your city. The world is in shock. What do you do?: Call for Doctor Who. I just going to hope the aliens think were a backwards society and go off to a more exciting tourist spot somewhere else in the universe.
The majority of humanity has vanished mysteriously and you're the only human you know of for hundreds of miles. What do you do to survive?: Find a place that I could gather some non perishable food and a place that has clean running water as well as shelter . Gather as many matches and fire starters I could find as well as any camping equipment I could find.
If you wanted to leave a memory behind of yourself and the world for future/Alien civilizations to find at the end of it all, what would you preserve for them to find? Probably my book collection and all the copies of plays I have at hand.

....And I feel fine.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:05 pm

USERNAME: Dovaxy

What is your favorite Doomsday Theory?: Zombies of course, I mean who doesn't feel like their brain is too important to give up?
Been keeping up with your Cardio?: Oh, of course.
Do you have any skills, training, knowledge or resources that could help in a survival situation and what are they?: Shotguns. Do you really need to know anything else?
ZOMBIES AT THE DOOR! What is your plan of action?: Shotgun.
Axe, Shotgun, or Chainsaw? If those are your three choices for survival during the zombie/Monster/Demon apocalypse, what do you choose?: Cha-.. I mean shotgun of course!
There's an Alien Spacecraft headed over your city. The world is in shock. What do you do?: Say hello to my little friend... the shotgun!
The majority of humanity has vanished mysteriously and you're the only human you know of for hundreds of miles. What do you do to survive?: Cuddle with my only friend left, or the only friend I ever had... my shotgun!
If you wanted to leave a memory behind of yourself and the world for future/Alien civilizations to find at the end of it all, what would you preserve for them to find? Do you really need to ask? Shine up my shoes and call me murderous, here's my shotgun!

....And I feel fine.

Dovaxy

Dangerous Cultist

Lady_Ourania

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:12 pm

USERNAME: Lady_Ourania

What is your favorite Doomsday Theory?: Call me old fashioned, but I’ve always had a fondness for zombie apocalypses. I prefer the virus/bacteria variant to the dead suddenly crawling out of their graves for no apparent reason, but I’m not picky.
Been keeping up with your Cardio?: It is rule number one, after all.
Do you have any skills, training, knowledge or resources that could help in a survival situation and what are they?: Decent shot – I can take the head off a dandelion at twenty paces. I have some knowledge of wild plants/flowers as well.
ZOMBIES AT THE DOOR! What is your plan of action?: How many? If more than I can easily kill at once, barricade the door. Grab whatever necessities are within easy reach. Find another way out, because they don’t get tired, and they don’t have to sleep. I do.
Axe, Shotgun, or Chainsaw? If those are your three choices for survival during the zombie/Monster/Demon apocalypse, what do you choose?: Chainsaw would be too loud and unwieldy, so that’s out. Shotgun is tempting for crowd control purposes, but again, the bang would attract a lot of unwanted attention. That leaves the axe, which is hardly the most practical, but I imagine it would get the job done. Plus it doesn't need ammo or fuel to function.
There's an Alien Spacecraft headed over your city. The world is in shock. What do you do?: Get the hell out of Dodge, for one thing. No sense in being blown to smithereens while the rest of the world is scrambling to figure out what’s happening. Arguments about the potential friendliness of extraterrestrials don’t really mean much without evidence, as far as I’m concerned. I’ve seen Independence Day, I know how that scenario plays out. No thank you.
The majority of humanity has vanished mysteriously and you're the only human you know of for hundreds of miles. What do you do to survive?: Scrounge for supplies and food wherever I can, including homes and stores. If everyone else is gone, they won’t miss it. In the long run, staying sane is probably going to be an issue, so anything that contributes to that – music, books, signs that other humans were once alive – might also be beneficial.
If you wanted to leave a memory behind of yourself and the world for future/Alien civilizations to find at the end of it all, what would you preserve for them to find? My notebook, I suppose. It might not convince anyone that intelligent life existed at one point, but it is the only piece of me with no real expiration date.

....And I feel fine.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:17 pm

USERNAME: dawns_aura

What is your favorite Doomsday Theory?: Total Destruction Theory

Been keeping up with your Cardio?: a half hour a day, five days a week

Do you have any skills, training, knowledge or resources that could help in a survival situation and what are they?: not for myself- I have basic first aid knowledge and am studying to join the medical field. So I can patch up others to use as shields or those who are able to protect me… well, also basic archery skills

ZOMBIES AT THE DOOR! What is your plan of action?: barricade the door and seek alternate means of escape and grabbing a lighter for when all else fails. Burn, baby, burn! (speaking of the zombies, not me)

Axe, Shotgun, or Chainsaw? If those are your three choices for survival during the zombie/Monster/Demon apocalypse, what do you choose?: These choices seriously suck, but I guess an axe, that way the weapon will always be on hand and work ( not depending upon fuel or ammo which will eventually run out, leaving one unable to defend ones-self. )

There's an Alien Spacecraft headed over your city. The world is in shock. What do you do?: A spaceship? Really. Pff. I'll just go on with my daily life, unless the aliens are hostile. Then all bets are off. You know, I never go anywhere without a lighter and fire is my best friend….

The majority of humanity has vanished mysteriously and you're the only human you know of for hundreds of miles. What do you do to survive?: Well, I live in a city, so there is plenty of areas with food stuff to scrounge and survive off. As well as stores for clothing and other necessaries. Not to mention the lighters and matches….

If you wanted to leave a memory behind of yourself and the world for future/Alien civilizations to find at the end of it all, what would you preserve for them to find? Seriously? If the world is going to end, and eventually it will, what's the point of leaving anything behind?

....And I feel fine.

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

AlexiaSilver

Welcoming Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:24 pm

USERNAME: AlexiaSilver

What is your favorite Doomsday Theory?: Zombie Apocalypse .
Been keeping up with your Cardio?: Yuuuup. Gym membership and everything.
Do you have any skills, training, knowledge or resources that could help in a survival situation and what are they?: There are tons of canned food in my kitchen. I'm pretty good at being a shut in, so the beginning shouldn't be to difficult.
ZOMBIES AT THE DOOR! What is your plan of action?: Door barricaded. No noise. Lights off. They'll go away eventually.
Axe, Shotgun, or Chainsaw? If those are your three choices for survival during the zombie/Monster/Demon apocalypse, what do you choose?: Axe. Shotgun could run out of ammo, Chainsaw can run out of gas.
There's an Alien Spacecraft headed over your city. The world is in shock. What do you do?: You're sure that they're headed towards my city when they could go to the higher populated one just a little ways North? Anyways, Stay home, cuddle with bf and corgi.
The majority of humanity has vanished mysteriously and you're the only human you know of for hundreds of miles. What do you do to survive?: Hoard food and books. Find a farm. Raise animals. Think about life.
If you wanted to leave a memory behind of yourself and the world for future/Alien civilizations to find at the end of it all, what would you preserve for them to find? My corpse. :D

....And I feel fine.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:29 pm

USERNAME: propheticdreams

What is your favorite Doomsday Theory?: I don't have a favorite but I enjoy watching the specials on the history channel. Fascinating and humorous at the same time.
Been keeping up with your Cardio?: Not really. I saw zombieland, I know I'm gonna die quickly.
Do you have any skills, training, knowledge or resources that could help in a survival situation and what are they?: I have some medical knowledge. But my real plus is I have connections to some hardcore survivalists...assuming my bum could get to them.
ZOMBIES AT THE DOOR! What is your plan of action?: Die quickly? I would have done barricaded myself in or left my house at that point. One would hope I am not stupid enough to open the door to a zombie.
Axe, Shotgun, or Chainsaw? If those are your three choices for survival during the zombie/Monster/Demon apocalypse, what do you choose?: I love chainsaws in videogames, but for practical purposes, I'd choose an axe. I'm not dumb enough to rely on my poor shooting skills. Plus if I get overrun, I want to go down with as many of the suckers I can take with me.
There's an Alien Spacecraft headed over your city. The world is in shock. What do you do?: If it came to my city, I might have to ask them why? Maybe they pulled over to ask directions because I cannot see what they'd want here. I'd run first and ask questions later. I love Independence day...I've learned a lot about survival from movies.
The majority of humanity has vanished mysteriously and you're the only human you know of for hundreds of miles. What do you do to survive?: If I am in what passed as civilization, I'll scrounge for supplies. If I am in the middle of no where, I'll die. Probably from starvation as (1) I have no clue what passes for food, and (2) I can barely eat the food from the stores...if nature does not kill me, starvation will.
If you wanted to leave a memory behind of yourself and the world for future/Alien civilizations to find at the end of it all, what would you preserve for them to find? Nothing we have is really built to last, but assuming we had a magical way to preserve stuff long term without electricity, I would pick a photo album. History has always fascinated me. I would love to look at pictures of the past. So that is what I'd do, create a special album of all sorts of photos so future historians could get a glimpse of our time.

....And I feel fine.

propheticdreams

Sparkly Prophet

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:31 pm

USERNAME: tefla

What is your favorite Doomsday Theory?: :: puzzled :: There is more than one?
Been keeping up with your Cardio?: I get a lot of mileage at work ... no running but a lot of walking.
Do you have any skills, training, knowledge or resources that could help in a survival situation and what are they?: Nope. I'm doomed.
ZOMBIES AT THE DOOR! What is your plan of action?: Scream like a little girl and then faint. Oh wait ... tefla doesn't believe in ZOMBIES.
Axe, Shotgun, or Chainsaw? If those are your three choices for survival during the zombie/Monster/Demon apocalypse, what do you choose?: I'd go with the axe if it is a little camping hatchet. I can't shoot a gun and a chainsaw would require gas.
There's an Alien Spacecraft headed over your city. The world is in shock. What do you do?: I dunno. I've seen Independence Day like others have and I don't like the idea of sticking around to see what happens ... but my city doesn't offer great places to hide and it might be hard to convince the family to get the heck out of dodge.
The majority of humanity has vanished mysteriously and you're the only human you know of for hundreds of miles. What do you do to survive?: Loot stores for supplies and go on an extended leave from work AKA ... camping trip.
If you wanted to leave a memory behind of yourself and the world for future/Alien civilizations to find at the end of it all, what would you preserve for them to find? Me ... as a cryogenic Popsicle...

....And I feel fine.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:35 pm

USERNAME: Summer Raven

What is your favorite Doomsday Theory?: The Earth plummeting towards the sun. BURN BABY BURN.
Been keeping up with your Cardio?: Well if the Earth plummets to the sun, I won't need cardio, but yes, I have been. Never know what could happen.
Do you have any skills, training, knowledge or resources that could help in a survival situation and what are they?: I am an excellent bs talker. I can pretty much weasel my way out of any situation. A hoard of robots are trying to destroy man kind? Let me talk to them first, I can talk them in such a crazy circle, they'll end up with short circuits.
ZOMBIES AT THE DOOR! What is your plan of action?: Rule #25. Always shoot first.
Axe, Shotgun, or Chainsaw? If those are your three choices for survival during the zombie/Monster/Demon apocalypse, what do you choose?: Axe. Definitely. I'm a terrible, terrible shot, and a chainsaw is violent. Axes are violent too, sure, but one clean sweep to the jugular and we're solid.
There's an Alien Spacecraft headed over your city. The world is in shock. What do you do?: Ignore it. Aliens won't harm us. They've been here for centuries and we're not dead yet.
The majority of humanity has vanished mysteriously and you're the only human you know of for hundreds of miles. What do you do to survive?: Put up mannequins around the town and talk to them whenever I get bored. : D
If you wanted to leave a memory behind of yourself and the world for future/Alien civilizations to find at the end of it all, what would you preserve for them to find? My brain. It's a scary place to be, but I find it to be quite entertaining. Hopefully they would too.

....And I feel fine.

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

Saint Vis

Crew

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:42 pm

USERNAME: Vistada

Doomsday-- Uh.. I heard one that the world was going to have such a huge Earthquake that North America is going to split in half so bad that the place I live in, Ontario Canada which.. Might I add is not on a fault line biggrin ;. Won't be here. I thought that interesting.
Been keeping up with your Cardio?: Uh. No. I'm asthmatic and anemic biggrin . And 4'11" with tiny legs. But I DO have a very strong 6'4" fiance.. :> That works right? Piggybacks?
Do you have any skills, training, knowledge or resources that could help in a survival situation and what are they?: Uhm.. -picks up her Zombie Survival guide-. I can shoot.. a gun. My fiance's gone to Ren/Medieval fairs and can shoot a bow..? Resources though. No. When I lived in Petawawa though, I had an entire giant military base. I guess where I am has a small one lol..
ZOMBIES AT THE DOOR! What is your plan of action?: ..That's ok. I have two doors * u*.
Axe, Shotgun, or Chainsaw? If those are your three choices for survival during the zombie/Monster/Demon apocalypse, what do you choose?: Shotgun.. I have a lot of art supplies that have dealt damage to my hands by just slipping out :<. LOL. And I have an axe somewhere.
There's an Alien Spacecraft headed over your city. The world is in shock. What do you do?: "HAY. o __o.. Do you guys have internet on your home planet?" Or I'd sneeze on them. :>. If War of the Worlds told me anything.. It's just.. to sneeze on them.
The majority of humanity has vanished mysteriously and you're the only human you know of for hundreds of miles. What do you do to survive?: Either Cry because I lost my fiance.. Or..
Feel like it's deja vu.. Because I'd wonder how all these war-ending-schemes are turning into movies I've watched.. Like The Forgotten. That movie was screwed up. There I was sitting there like a good curious teenager who was very interested in the mystery movie about a lady who loses her son and no one knows where/who he is.. Awaiting some plot twist like she's schizophrenic or everyone in her life has some weird mental instability.. Then all the sudden... The roof flies off of this house she's sitting in and freaking Aliens.
LIKE REALLY? REALLY? THAT'S ALL YOU COULD COME UP WITH?
It was almost as if the writers were like "Ok this movie is going to be so bland and we won't sell anything at the box office. So screw trying. Aliens. YEAH.. That's it."

Sorry.. Rant.

If you wanted to leave a memory behind of yourself and the world for future/Alien civilizations to find at the end of it all, what would you preserve for them to find? My gramma's clock. Or art smile . So I can get rich while I'm dead like all the dead artists of the world!

....And I feel fine.

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces