Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Customized Customs: December 9th - 12th WINNERS PG10! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:57 pm
Entry Tag: (Syaoran-Puu | Usdia - Imp/Nixies | Mod/Heavy | Twin - Mock Breeding)

HONEY I SHRUNK THE PONY! I shall call it Mini-me.

Edit Category: Heavy/Moderate <
Soquili Species: Imp/Nixies
Body Build: N/A
Gender: CC (two boys, two girls, one of each... up to you!) They are TWINs tho =D hehehe.
Can be identical/different/whatever you want!
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: Mock breeding
WIP Needed? Nope

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: CC - I am basically giving you complete artistic freedom for this pair, I have hinted at a few things I like but in all honesty would be happy with anything! Just remember Heavy/Mod edits =D
I would like them to be a mock breeding between User Image and User Image
Family tree (So you can see other relatives... can provide links if requests for closer look/more details)
Lifemate agreement
Face:
Mane: Custom manes... your design based on the couple/family =D or just something you personally like (curls welcome)
Tail: Custom Imp tail with the twin prongs 'forked tail' (so its like they inherited their mums tail but using the tails allowed for the breed)
Hooves/Fetlocks: I would love them to have longer fetlocks... but it is completely up to you!
Reference Image(s):

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Yes! - CC/Custom? Nose horns?
Wings: YES! =D
Fins: Two fish fins like Cherish on their rumps would be great! (This would make them the Nixie/Imps rather than just Imps)
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes:

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items: Would love some custom items, but they will be up to you based on the parents/family/CC preference and design! You are more than welcome to introduce new accessories for the twins based on anything you want! Have fun and go crazy XD hehehe.
NB: They will likely be brought up to believe they are Kalona, but part of me thinks that Cherish will spoil them and pamper them with gifts and things that look cute. So yeah, you can as you please and it will work XD They will have little larger than life attitudes and believe they are better than a lot of the other 'none kalona' breeds.
So please, just have fun and go wild with them. *huggles* I completely trust you. No WIP's needed.
Reference Image(s) for Items:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Will decide once I see them. (As in a normal breeding... buy maybe Wrath and Phury)
Owner: Syaoran-Puu
Breed: Mock Breeding
Temper: Will decide once I see them
Mate: None
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A

---------------

Please note that I won Riri's questing wish contest and so should I win Riri shall be paying for this custom. (Though I have no objection about paying for one of the twins should twins not be covered by Riri's prize XD hehehe).

Price:
350k (Imp 3 Stages) + 175k (half of Nixie base) + 500k (Heavy edits) = 1,025k each
Twins: 2,050,000g (2.050mil)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:59 pm
Entry Tag: (Pollack | Angeni | Heavy | Solo.)

I PREFER MY MEAT SUPER RARE.
(Just let it look at the oven in terror and send it out to me ok?)

Quote:
Edit Category: Heavy.
Soquili Species: Angeni.
Body Build: Normal, with angeni fetlocks and fuzzy belly.
Starting Stage: Adult.
Concept Origin: New concept.
WIP Needed? Yes please.

Can I also get a uncert at least with her without her wings? To show her ropes and skull hidden under them.

Body: It's a dull green for the base. The legs have a smoke like pattern to them in a green color, but fades into a really dark green at the end of her fetlocks. On the top of her legs near where it connects to her chest she has locking bio-symbol that goes all the way around her leg. She only has theses markings on her front legs. Across her neck she also has these symbols that link. They are a inky black color, and perhaps could have some sort of neon green glow to them?
Face: She has edited eyes so they are half masted. Perhaps looking more annoyed? With looong eyelashes. She has also dark green eyeshadow on her lid. Her eyes themselves are a neon green, but where the white in her eye should be is now a sickly yellow color. Her ears on the outside are a dull green, however at the tips bleeding into the inside is a dark green color. The inside that isn't being covered by this dark green is neon green. Oh! And her ears should be edited so that they are pinned back.
Mane: Be warned her mane and tail are dreadlocks. Her mane is styled in a half undone, yet pulled back way. It's thick, but has two ties made of dreads to keep it in it's pulled back form. It's an array of different greens from normal, light, dark, and neon. It should end at about where her chest ends and her legs begin.
Tail: Her tail is dreadlocks as well, and it's more of one controlled mass than anything. It too is pulled back and kept together with a band made of dreadlocks, but only uses one. It's the same coloring as her mane. It should stop at about just under her knee? If you want to change the length than that's fine.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Her hooves are an inky black. As I said before, dark green at the end of her fetlocks, lighter but still dark green in a smokey pattern going up her leg.
Reference Image(s): Main ref with wings.
Main ref without wings.
Dreadlocks tied back.
Bio-hazerd
Smoke ref

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Style 1. The base of the wings should be a bright, rich green. The feather cluster in the middle of the wings are black. The big...puffy feather joint on the wings should be a darker green than the base. The tips of each outer feather fades into a dark green.
Headwings and ankle wings: I really don't want them, since they don't fit into the design of her.
Angeni glow: I noticed that Angenis have a glow on their breed image. Could Visha's been either a neon green or black?
Other Notes: Derp herp. That is all.

Trading Post Items: None~!
Custom Items:Visha has three lines of black rope that hang from her. Two hang from her mid back, down her thigh before wrapping around. Another one also starts at her mid-back but goes down to wrap around her chest. The top thigh rope and the one on her chest both have small capped bottles filled with neon green poison. There could be a white label around them with a black skull on it, but that's up to you. The second thigh rope has a number of green bird skulls hanging from it. Hanging from dark green loops that have been places on the tops of the skulls.

Just like the skulls hanging from the second rope Visha has a much larger black bird's skull resting over her butt, keeping in place hanging over her tail. It's not as large as a horse's head, but should be noticeable even with her wings in place.

She has a black gas mask on her nose as well. It's just simply a nose mask, without the full face part or eye lenses. It is an inky black, with two straps on either side wrapping around her head. (They should go under her hair.) The mouth piece and ends of the barrels should be neon green. As well as two stripes running around the barrels should be neon green as well. There are two dark gray strips going up the main piece of the mask to give it some depth. And two spikes added onto the nose bit of the mask are neon green as well.
Main ref again, to show the placement of the items.
Rope
Gasmask
Bottles
Bird skulls
~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Visha.
Owner: Pollack
Breed: Angel of poison.
Temper: Poisonous.
Mate:
Tag Background: SHE BLINDED ME WITH FLOWERS!
Tag frame color: Black and neon green.
Tag feather color(s): CC'd to match her feathers, but with what looks like neon green poison dripping off of them.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Poison.
Justification for Domain Choice: Hmm well oh dear. This is a toughie. Visha is poisonous to most people around her with her bitchy temper and strange ways that freak people out. Since her childhood she has been dealing with the affects of poison through uncontrollable powers, and has learned to come to accept it. She knows like no other the damage it can cause, as well as all the different types out there in the world. She has always been told since she was young that her powers are harmful and evil. Because of this she strides to distance herself from others so they will not get hurt by her. Visha also would love to use her powers for GOOD by nulling affects of poison in people. However at this time and moment it takes so much out of her, and with how risky it is with her lack of control she doesn't do it much. (I plan on doing a looong plot line where slowly she gets control over said powers and in turn helps people with them. HOWEVER, I would like to say now that she does have a teacher who is closely watching over her when she is practicing her powers so nothing goes wrong. It's Mayhem, the angeni of poison plants.)
Visha just wouldn't be Visha without poison laced in her life. She's learned how to privately enjoy most things others wouldn't be able to because they are poisoness and understand that it can be useful at times.

(By the way, Riri will be paying for this custom in full since I was one of the winners in her giveaway! <3 Thank you again, Riri!)

(I've gotten permission from Uta about Visha's powers and domain.)

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

Natelie

Feline Wife

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:04 am
Entry Tag: (Natelie | Regular | Moderate? | Solo Custom)

COMMON SENSE IS...?

Edit Category: Mod?
Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: Regular
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Disney Fantasia
WIP Needed? Yes please

Body: Dark red fading to lighter red downward to hooves
Face: Dark red, Eye color blue
Mane: White
Tail: White
Hooves/Fetlocks: Black hooves, roseish red fetlocks
Reference Image(s): Color Palette (please ignore the far pink color), Shoshana Cert

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: N/A
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: Curly (like stock curly) long draping mane & tail (length in above Soq ref)

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Yellow pink tipped flowers wrapping around tail from base to end. Black pearl and red rose bracelet around raised ankle a few times but only one rose
Reference Image(s) for Items: Tail roses, Bracelet

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Vartan
Owner: Natelie
Breed: Inspired OC
Temper: Charming
Tag Background: 036
Tag feather color(s): reds and white

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I have permission from lysia_nyteblade for use of Shoshana as ref - Permission  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:09 am
EDIT: Please void and see new entry on page 8

Entry Tag: (Kamiki | Angeni - Hippogriff Cross | Heavy | Twins)

***Twins***

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Angeni/Hippogryph cross
Body Build: regular
Starting Stage: basket
Concept Origin: "mock" breeding
WIP Needed? no surprise me

Body: CC
Face: CC
Mane: mix of feathers and mane
Tail: CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: front claws
Reference Image(s):

This is a "mock" breeding between

User Image x User Image

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): None
Wings: Angeni (style two) DOWN SET ONLY
Fins: none
Scales: none
Pelt: CC (one of her fathers wears a jaguar pelt)
Other Notes: NO BEAK

Trading Post Items:
CC
Custom Items: CC
Reference Image(s) for Items: CC

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: TBA
Owner: Kamiki
Breed: Mock Miracle Baby
Temper: TBA
Mate: none

Soquili Species: Angeni/Hippogryph cross
Body Build: regular
Starting Stage: basket
Concept Origin: "mock" breeding
WIP Needed? no, surprise me

Mane: CC
Tail: CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: front claws
Reference Image(s):

This is a "mock" breeding between

User Image x User Image

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Angeni Style 2 UP SET ONLY
Fins: none
Scales: none
Pelt: yes - in the stye of Quetzal
Other Notes: NO BEAK

Trading Post Items:
CC
Custom Items: CC
Reference Image(s) for Items: CC

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: TBA
Owner: Kamiki
Breed: Mock Miracle Baby
Temper: TBA

(requirements) These are twins are based on the the two "fathers" above - most everything is CC of course except I do want both of them to have both front claws, no beak. They should both have style 2 Angeni wings, but the male twin the upper set only, and the female twin the down set only.

(preferences) Go wild with feathers, hairstyles, accessories, etc. Would love birds familiars. Would also love for at least one of the twins to have a pelt like Quetzal (colors/style CC)

More references:

Quetzalcoatl Uncert
Quetzalcoatl Unwinged
Darshan Uncert  

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Nyhility
Crew

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:44 am
Entry Tag: (Nyhility | Kelpie | Minor | Solo Custom)

ITS "UNCOMMON" MIND, UNCOMMON!

Edit Category: Minor
Soquili Species: Kelpie
Body Build: standard
Concept Origin: New Concept
WIP Needed? Yes

Body: For the general hues, I'd love to see the cool colors shown in ref image 1. The variation and gradation are open for CC design. As far as the general marking/pattern of the body, I would like to see hints of the dolphin marks shown in image 3. The tattered fins on the head/legs/and tail should all be in the brown colors/markings found in either image 1 or 3. As for hard-edged markings, I've added ref image 2 as inspiration for stripey/tribal-esque markings in those colors. CC but marks should be used sparingly.
Face: I would like it to blend with the colors/markings of the body. Hues of brown may be tossed in to help match the fins. CC. Eyeshadows are love!
Mane: None.
Tail: Base blends with the body design. The fins themselves are brown hues and slightly translucent.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Tan/sandy colored
Reference Image(s): References provided are simply for color and pattern inspiration, and the final design will be up to you.
[1] [2] [3 - text is from an old pet design]

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Tail: Eel tail with soft translucency, CC colors
Other Notes: Eel leg fins/head fin/ and deep sea arm fin, CC colors

Trading Post Items: clam shell necklace, CC colors
Custom Items: -
Reference Image(s) for Items: -

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: tba
Owner: Nyhility
Breed: Kelpie
Temper: wicked
Mate: n/a
Tag Background: 015

Total: 750k

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:49 am
Entry Tag: (Faid Shadowlight | Angeni/Ceryeni cross | Heavyl | Solo Custom)

Soquili Species: Crossbreed Ceryeni Angeni
Body Build: Angeni, with normal non cloven hooves if that is possible. Failing that angeni hooves.
Concept Origin: New Concept - My Wedding Bouquet
WIP Needed? Yes Please

Body: User Image - Markings are CC but please stick to similar colours and complementary tones.

Face: User Image - Markings CC... love markings around the eyes.

Eyes: Raspberry in colour please.

Ears: Can she have Ceryeni ears please.

Mane: User Image - Custom style. Wavy/curly and gathered into a couple of swags before left to hang loose almost to the ground. The odd strand loose from the swags and around her face. The hair will also have pearls and flowers in it, the pearls holding the swags up and as decoration. The flowers dotted about in small clusters, and randomly, having been placed into her hair as pure decoration. If you want to and it looks ok you can also add some raspberry coloured ribbon to the mane as long as it doesn't make it "too much" or look out of place.

Tail: Custom Ceryeni style tail. More of a "Bunny" tail

Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves are cream. Fetlocks are custom, short and neat. Something close to the kirin style would be ideal. You can work these to go with the edits that will be covering some of these.

Reference Image(s): Deya Shidar - A ceryeni tail like this but a little more fluffy and bunnyesque.
Mane 1
Mane 2
Mane 3
Pearls
Flowers - Flower placement example
Cream Roses - ~1~ ~2~ ~3~
Lilly of the Valley - ~1~ ~2~ ~3~
Gerbera - ~1~ ~2~ ~3~

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Upper set angeni type 2. She only has the raised wings of the set, no lower wings or head wings. She does have the hoof wings though.
Other Notes: Colour/pattern wise its all CC, whatever looks good, however can you stick to colours close to or that have been used already please.

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: Listed below for ease - Please note that all these items are ->User Image<- Colour swatch here

Lace glove * Front near hoof/leg has a cream lace glove covering some of the hoof and up over the ankle.

Corset glove * Front back hoof/leg has a cream glove covering some of the hoof and up to just under the knee. This glove has raspberry corset style ribbon/lacings on it.

Garter * Back near leg has a garter/stocking top around the thigh. This is made of cream lace and has raspberry ribbon/lacings holding it together. These are tied in a loose bow and hang a little down her leg.

Anklet * Gold disk with the assassins creed symbol on it, goes on her back hind leg.

Necklace * This is for a future plot. Can she have a choker made from ribbon (raspberry naturally) with a golden copy of Elliot's bunny skull and cross bones belt buckle on it please. This is supposed to look like a cowboy string tie.

Butterflies * A few glowy/sparkly butterflies dotted about her please like Shalar's if possible.

Lace glove
Corset glove
Garter/Stocking top
Alt Lace design
Anklet
String Tie Choker Example
User Image User Image <- 2 options for Raspberry colour.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Indra
Owner: Faid Shadowlight
Breed: Wedding Bouquet
Temper: Sultry
Mate:
Tag Background: xXx or xXx - Whichever looks/fits best
Tag feather color(s): CC - though maybe give the shorter one a Raspberry tip?
(see colour swatches under the edits/items references for colours for Raspberry)

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
N/A - Crossbreed

~*~ Permissions ~*~
mindsend
Faid Shadowlight
Hello Mind

I was wondering, could I please use your boy Deya Shidar as a reference for my next custom as to what a bunny tail would be fore a Ceryeni.

I would really appreciate it if that is ok, fingers crossed and waiting on your answer.

Thank you for you time
Faid
x

Sure! I have no issue with you using him as an example! biggrin I'd love to see more Cerynei with Custom tails <3

Syaoran-Puu
Faid Shadowlight
Hi Puu

Just resending this with the new name of this quest. I wanted to make sure nothing was out of order and I thought using a permission with the wrong name on would cause troubles. So please if you could again... I have posted the message below.

I was wanting to ask if I can use Shalar as a ref please. I have overhauled my Indra idea and she is now based on my wedding bouquet, and as butterflies were part of my theme I wanted to have some around her, I wanted a swallowtail butterfly version of his glowing outlines. I hope that is ok, please reply with your answer so I can log the permission on the form (or not)

Thank you
Faid

Of course you have my permission hunni! =D
You may use any of my soquili without my permission as I love you XD hehehe.
*huggles*

Good luck with your quest!

Revel1984
Faid Shadowlight
Hi Rev

I would like permission to use Elliot as a reference in my Indra custom idea as I would like to get her a badge that matches his bunny crossbones belt buckle. We talked about the plot this would go with, I just need an official permission.

Thanks

Faid
x

Permission given wholeheartedly! <3

Rev~

Price:
4mil - Angeni
275k - 1/2 Ceryeni (550k/2 = 275k)
200k - All 3 stages
500k - Heavy Edits

= 5mil (rounded up)

Please tell me if these calculations are wrong, or my edit level is wrong, or if its more for all 3 stages.

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

SylverStar

High-functioning Counselor

17,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:08 am
Entry Tag: (SylverStar | Cerynei | Heavy | Solo Custom)

COMMON SENSE IS...?

Edit Category: Common
Soquili Species: Cerynei
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed? not needed but loved

Body: White with silver spots on back, see ref
Face: light blue eyes
Mane: grey/silver side braid
Tail: white, silver
Hooves/Fetlocks: silver
Reference Image(s): body markings braid

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: draping sari-like scarf/sash around body (silver, light blue, light purple), Indian veil and jewelry (like ref but silver, w/light blue & light purple instead of gold...matching sari, can add bells in to jewelry), Silver Nose/earing with little bells, Silver cuff bracelet with bells), a couple silver bells at end of her braid.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Sari, veil and jewelry Silver Nose piercing]

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Sarab Ghazale
Owner: SylverStar
Breed: Rasheeka Bayd
Temper: Sycophantic
Mate:
Tag Background: 022 Desert Dunes
Tag frame color: cc
Tag feather color(s): cc  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:14 am
Entry Tag: (Mameha Otome | Cat Skinwalker | Moderate | Solo)

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Cat Skinwalker
Body Build: Normal
Concept Origin: World of Warcraft
WIP Needed? Not really, but you can share if you really want to. Doesn't make any difference to me.

Body: Mostly white, with some light purple/lavander tiger striping as you see fit.
Face: CC/See body
Mane: CC, dark purple in color
Tail: CC, dark purple in color
Hooves/Fetlocks: None/regular fetlocks. Hooves dark purple to match the claws of the ref
Reference Image(s): Here

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s)/Antlers: N/A
Pelt: Colored like the reference, cat teeth also colored like the ref
Other Notes: Angry expression, I would like an unpelted version as well if you do them (no saddle) and if willing/possible the cat form too (with or without saddle - Will pay extra to get the saddle on the cat form if you're willing however)

Custom Items: The saddle, but could it be made more intricate than the reference. I'd like the saddle belt/strap to be visible, holding it on.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Same ref

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Frostwind
Owner: Mameha Otome
Breed: Frostsaber
Temper: Cruel
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: Winterspring

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Commercial cosplay

Price: 4.2-4.3 mil  

Mameha Otome

Eloquent Explorer

DemeterJade

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:37 am
Entry Tag: (DemeterJade | Angeni| Minor | Twins)

Soquili Species: Angeni
Body Build: regular (style 2)
Starting Stage: adult
Concept Origin: GaiaOnline
WIP Needed? nope

Body: white-blue with the AFK pink heart on his cheek
Face: white-blue with the AFK pink heart on his cheek
Mane: long 2. white-blue with the AFK pink streaks
Tail: long braid. white-blue with the AFK pink streaks
Hooves/Fetlocks: hooves are afk pink
Reference Image(s):

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):
Wings: flight feathers are same as body, smaller feathers are afk pink. Head and ankle wings are pink
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: (if it's possible only and would need to be done as a seperate cert/uncert) wearing an AFK hat. This would cover the headwings completely

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: AFK
Owner: DemeterJade
Breed: Gaia Item Cosplay
Temper: absent minded

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Absentness
Justification for Domain Choice: AFK = Away from Keyboard, therefore, absent

TWIN:
Soquili Species: Angeni
Body Build: regular (style 2)
Starting Stage: adult
Concept Origin: GaiaOnline

Rest is the same until:
~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Ayefkay
Owner: DemeterJade
Breed: Gaia Item Cosplay
Temper: hyperthymestic

She doesn't need to have a domain  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:42 am
Entry Tag: (Tenko72 | Cerynei | Minor | Solo Custom)

COMMON SENSE IS...?

Edit Category: Minor. I want anything pertaining to the body to be a minor edit, even if the references imply otherwise.
Soquili Species: Halfbreed Cerynei
Concept Origin: Cosplay of Flaaffy from Pokemon
WIP Needed? Yes, please

Body: Pink body.
Face: The outer ears are pink with black stripes and the inner ears are a normal inner ear color. Blue eyes.
Mane: The front of the mane is like the front of Flaaffy's hair in the references and the rest of the mane is just white and curly.
Tail: The tail is styled like in the reference - bunches of the hair are tied with a rubber band at regular intervals down the tail and the bunches alternate from black to pink - with a bead near the end of tail that's the same shade of blue as Flaaffy's tail pearl in the references and any tail hair exposed below the bead is the same shade of blue as the bead.
Hooves/Fetlocks: White hooves. The fetlocks are pink.
Reference Image(s): {mock-up}, {curly manes}, {curly hair}, {more curly hair}, {even more curly hair}, {yet even more curly hair}, {Flaaffy}, {tail style}

Trading Post Items: I don't know if familiars count as items, but I want her to be certed with this familiar: {certed}, {uncerted}.
Custom Items: Tail bead
Reference Image(s) for Items: {tail bead}

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Dibe
Owner: Tenko72
Breed: Flaaffy
Temper: Sheepish
Mate: -
Tag Background: No preference
Tag frame color: No preference
Tag feather color(s): No preference  

Tenko72

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:15 am
Entry Tag: (Revel1984 | Ceryeni/Unicorn | Moderate? | Solo Custom)

Soquili Species: Ceryeni/Unicorn
Concept Origin: Soquili Plushie
WIP Needed? Yes please! Lots and lots XD

Body: Sunrise colors almost, with clouds type markings that pick up the 'light' of the dawn like this and Follow this ref the most for colors and clouds
Face: Ceryeni ears. Face markings and things are the same as the main body. Dark blue eyes.
Mane: Medium length, something like this Wavy but not too curly some very small braids, only one or two, mostly hidden by the rest of the mane.
Tail: To curve in front of the body, similar to the tail on the male but instead of the 'stock' tail fluff it should be longer, hairier.. more classical like on this ref But thicker and fuller. Feel free to make it look more like hair than i managed.
Hooves/Fetlocks: I'd like her fetlocks to be edited and styled something like The pretty curly Kirin fetlocks Hooves should be white please.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Classic Unicorn horn, should be white.
Other Notes:

Custom Items: N/A
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Dawn
Owner: Revel1984
Breed: Sunrise Unicorn
Temper: Cheerful
Tag Background: 20 - wispy clouds by Felmino

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Yes

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:21 am
Entry Tag: (Andranis | Unicorn | Minor | Solo Custom)

Soquili Species: Unicorn
Body Build: Regular - Legs down pose
Concept Origin: SoA Cosplay
WIP Needed? Nope!

Body: See SoA!
Face: See SoA! I think that white mask marking tapers above the eyes, the hair kind of covers it xd ;
Mane: Blue-black - The style I'd want to be custom, but minor-level of editing - How it looks is totally CC!
Tail: I want him to have his tail done like Zhivka's(Where it sweeps behind him), with the dark blue markings near the base and a blue-black tip
Hooves/Fetlocks: The hooves would be dark blue - The fetlocking would be the draft type (Like on the image for the Regular ref sheet)
Reference Image(s): Lilo and Lilo's Cub, Juve, and Adol stages - Zhivka

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): White (With a blue shading tinge... Kinda hard to explain xd Like, the shading is done in blue, as is the lineart... See Zhivka! Hers looks pink, but it's also white, you know?)
Other Notes: Zhivka's uncert to better see her horn

Trading Post Items: Dream catcher with a brown rope, in red and white (Very much like Zhivka's)
Custom Items: N/A
Reference Image(s) for Items: Zhivka to show how her dream catcher is colored

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Kanoa (Alas, no male counterpart to Lilo)
Owner: Andranis
Breed: SoA
Temper: Energetic
Mate: Zhivka
Tag frame color: Dark blue
Tag feather color(s): Dark blue at the base(Like on Lilo), fading to the lighter blue, with white tips

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Yes I did! Screenshot! (Sorry it's a bit shrunken ^^;; ) Also, a cert showing I own Lilo! ALSO... I know the SoA's female, but the Soquili is male... That's because in SoA, Lilo's mate is Zhivko... Who my Soquilified plush is a plush of... And Zhivka is... Female... xd It amuses me quite a bit in a good way, actually lol

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A

Andranis
Crew

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

USS_Galactica

Benevolent Duck

15,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:34 am
Entry Tag: (Lunarflowermaiden | Minicorn/Pixie | Moderate | Twins!)

(Just a note, they are twins, but they use the same form. But I do not want them to be identical)

Soquili Species: Minicorn/Pixie
Body Build: Normal
Concept Origin: CC
WIP Needed? No

Mane: CC (I like curly/wavy manes)
Tail: Minicorn long tail (can be edited a bit), CC color
Hooves/Fetlocks: I want the minicorn fetlock fluff, CC color
Reference Image(s): Tribal art
Steampunk creature
Steampunk tattoo design
Moth
Nebula
Horse sculpture
Steampunk illustration
Butterfly
Steampunk butterfly

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Minicorn horn
Wings: Pixie butt wings and head wings
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes:

Custom Items: CC (if they can count as moderate edits, go for it)

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Naming later
Owner: Lunarflowermaiden
Breed: Spirited
Temper: Temper later
Mate: N/A

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain:
Justification for Domain Choice:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:35 am

Edit Category - Unedited
Soquili Species: - Usdia
Body Build: n/a
Concept Origin:
• Original Character - Based existing pet of my own design.

WIP Needed? yes please

Body: purple
Face: red eyes,inner ear - light purple, she has a silver mask pattern over her eyes mask maybe anyway you want. (see reference for ideas)
Mane: premade - punk mane, dark purple with silver tips
Tail: premade - punk tail, purple(same as body color) with light purple tips(same as inner ear)
Hooves/Fetlocks: i would like the Fetlocks please, dark purple for that part of the legs.
Reference Image(s): Isa in Faekats(best for color refs), Carousel, AWAN (the first one i ever got), wishful thinking, BL just examples of her masks you only need to look at one for color references

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): n/a
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: n/a

Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: n/a
Reference Image(s) for Items: n/a

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Isa
Owner: Pukie7
Breed: Usdia
Temper: Shy
Mate: n/a
Tag Background: 002 Amethyst Sparkle by Sirenz

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
n/a

~*~ Angeni ~*~
n/a  

pukie7

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:32 am
Entry Tag: (LunaRei_SilverBlood | Kirin/Kelpi | Heavy | Solo )

RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Soquili Species: Kirin/Kelpie crossbreed.
Body Build: Regular.
Concept Origin: Plushie
WIP Needed? Yes

Body: Colored like the reference. - very little kirin influence on the body, just horn and tail hair
Face:
Mane: Very long, falling to her hooves. Similar in style to the reference. It would have the coral piece weaved into it and the horn, as well as lightly colored pearls.
Tail: She will have an edited kelpie/kirin cross tail. It'll start out as a normal (yet edited) kelpie tail, only where the fins would normally be, it'll be hair instead. Look to the reference.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Light blue hooves. Edited fetlocks - If needed
Reference Image(s):
User Image

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Edited Kirin horn. Make it similar to the branch horn, only giving it a coral look.

Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items:
-Thin ropes wrapped around her hind legs and towards the bottom of her tail.
- A pink starfish clinging to her left front leg.
- A coral butt-piece very similar to the one on the reference. If needed, it could be seen as one solid piece, with the ropes "tying" it in place.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Kolala Areefa
Owner: LunaRei_SilverBlood
Breed: Kirin/Kelpie Crossbreed.
Temper: Tropical
Mate:
Tag Background: 013
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]