Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
{ Spirit Week } Gymnasium Party ORP (EVENT PAGE 21!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:23 pm
Alexander was pretty proud of himself at that moment, just for working out what they were talking about. He wasn't really sure why Xiu was reaching up to pat him on the head, however, or why she was then pressing a hand against his forehead. He raised eyebrows at her before taking a step away, looking at her like she was crazy. "Are you sure you're okay?" He asked her, before turning his attention back towards Shar.

"Uh, I just have like, a list of things that I need to find, except instead of things I need to find people. Like somebody with white hair, somebody with red eyes, somebody from the war clan...things like that." He explained, before a sudden movement caught his attention, and he took several more steps stumbling backwards, flailing as he almost fell down.

"What the jack??" Was that...had that been...a land shark???

"Xiu, are you alright?" He laughed. Yep, he was laughing again.

Quote:
Alex has 80 silver seeds

Kaiyumi
[A.V.]
mangshra

Seussi rolled 5 20-sided dice: 17, 17, 12, 7, 10 Total: 63 (5-100)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:26 pm
Speaking of land sharks....

Alexander's jaw nearly hit the floor when he was suddenly and viciously attacked by the same thing that had moments ago attacked Xiu.

"OH UNHOLY HELL ON A STICK!" The boil screamed, yes, screamed like a ghoul, when those teeth came racing towards him.

Was somebody in the near vicinity looking for a dead ghoul? She may have found him..her...whatever.

He attempted to backtrack, limbs flailing, skeletal foot sliding beneath him as it attempted to gain traction on the slippery gym floor but to no avail. The gaping maw was closing in and the zomboil threw himself to the side, not nearly as graceful at dodging becoming devoured as the baku had been. He landed hard on the floor, teeth clenching tight at the impact.

He was pretty sure at this point that more alcohol was needed.  

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

nekoluch

Tricky Pants

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:28 pm
Nothing.

Not a peep.

Levi stepped back onto her feet, tail curling up in its usual position, and watched the demon boil pull out his phone. Of all things, why was he bringing that out now? Tilting her head at West's speedily delivered message, Levi spoke up. A developing smirk was not far behind. So yer sayin' I could say 're do anythin' right now n' ya'll wouldn't have so much as'a squeak ta'say 'bout it? The tatzel ghoul paused, thinking about how this could be beneficial. Tapping a clawed finger to her chin with crossed arms and a hmm, the tatzel arrived at somewhat of a conclusion. Ya know, not sure if it'sa good thing 're a bad thing. Pro: West couldn't protest anything she did; Con: West couldn't be snarky or say stupidly boilish things right now. Not to mention it inhibited him from using his voice, something the ghoul's white ears had begun to stand up in delighted attention to. It didn't take much to excite Levi.

If ya'can't speak, that mean ya'can't eat 'neither? Then had he really come for the events and not the food? Or her?

Sure is somethin' else havin' yew come out 'ere n' not have yer mouth full. She thought she heard a whoosh of some sort, but with her back to the happenings, Levi watched West's expressions to see what he had to say. Or type. Or mime out with gestures.

Quote:
Levi has 91 silver seeds

Smerdle

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:00 pm
((entering))

Freya was still shaking when she walked into the gym after reappearing from her ordeal in the wonderland event. She'd had to face two of her biggest fears and they'd dealt a crippling blow to her battle over her weight. Now she just wanted to find Kettil again, and hide somewhere under some bleachers and never think about food ever again ever.

At least the gym seemed lively and occupied, with no sign of anything that would try to make her eat or make her grow into a giant. She saw a few familiar faces, but she couldn't even take the time to say hello to them just yet. Her hands were shaking, and her face was white. Yes, she needed some serious down time before Freya was going to try to be friendly again. There, she realized, that bleacher on the side. That looked like a nice bleacher to hide under.

She walked very carefully around the pool (why was there a shark in the pool uuugh) to get to the bleachers.  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:09 pm
((Entering))

To say that Kettil was upset was likely an understatement. He wasn't sure how or when he got away from the Caterpillar after not eating anything due to his traumatic vision, he was kind of glad he got away. At some point he'd realized what he saw wasn't a reality but he couldn't recall what that particular breaking point was either.

All he knew was that he wanted to find Freya.

As he walked in looking a bit haunted he searched the crowd and soon saw Freya near the bleachers looking every bit as disturbed as he was. That was ... not the way he wanted to find her but he'd take it. Kettil all but ran to her after he saw her and suddenly, wordlessly latched onto her in a hug.

...Then began to drag her behind the bleachers. It seemed he didn't want to be seen right now either.

Nio Love

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:12 pm
"I'm Nessa sorry to startle you." She looked at the floor then back to him. " It's nice to meet you Micail and yeah scavenger hunt." she giggled a little bit. " Would you mind signing your name next to the this one?" She points to the paper where it says has red eyes.

Izumi Tenshi

Quote:
Nessa is a ghost guest
has 124silver seeds

littledevils freakzoid

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:37 pm
"Its alright." He shrugged. "I don't mind. Nice to meet you too." He chuckled when she confirmed that the pice of paper in her hands was in fact for a scavenger hunt. "I thought so. I don't normally get a comment about my eyes like that." He had been there and done that before with a scavenger hunt before. So if someone ever asked him about his eye color or something strange like a part of his clothing he could pretty much asume it was for a scavenger hunt. "No problem." was his reply to her question. He pulled a red pen from his pocket and signed his name on the paper next to where it said has red eyes.

OOC
Micail is 6"5 and has 113 silver seeds

littledevils freakzoid

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:47 pm
Even though Alex said he was fine, she still frowned.
But... if he said so...

She laughed a little as Xiu had to reach up to pat his head, reminding herself how she was often made fun of by her family for being the shortest, as everyone else was at least 6" or taller. Hey, she was a tiny harpy, leave her alone.

But then something else decided to join the little party, and she too gave a little yelp as the land shark attempted to have Xiu for a snack... and when that didn't work, it turned to the Zomboil.

Uh, she liked fish, but she never thought she'd end up as fish FOOD.
She huddled a little closer to the group, holding her tail feathers lest the land shark decided it needed something else to play with.

"U-uh, war clan?" she asked curiously, doing her best to forget about the unwelcome guest.

OOC
Mayaa is a 5"4' harpy ghoul guest wearing this outfit
She currently has 137 silver seeds

Kaiyumi
Hai gaiz

Seussi
I am

mangshra
forever slow

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:11 pm
West's lips curled in a small but suspicious smirk. He had to wonder what sorts of things she had in mind to say and do to him while he couldn't easily reply, but he already knew how he felt about her second observation. Him being unable to speak was a bad thing. A very bad thing.

For an introverted, anti-social young man, West sure liked to talk when he got going, and his inability to do so properly for the second time since he'd enrolled at this damned school was one of the more annoying experiences he'd ever lived through. And that wasn't even taking into consideration how he'd gotten this way in the first place. He didn't want to think about what he would do if his stupid neck didn't heal properly. So he didn't.

Instead, he rolled his eyes when Levi mentioned food. Now why'd she have to go and remind him about that? His stomach had been empty for so long that it no longer bothered with growling, but he did cast an unconsciously pitiful glance at the buffet as he shook his head. Even though he didn't strictly need food, that hadn't prevented him from craving it at all.

Out of the corner of his eye, West noticed something... shark-like... skimming across the floor. What the jack was that? He was suddenly starting to think that maybe it was time to move out of the area with the floor-skimming shark. He typed...

Quote:
cmonn

...into his phone, held it up, then grabbed her hand and yanked her toward the door.

(( exit ))

Quote:
West is dragging Levi and his 99 seeds off to wrestle minipets.

nekoluch
:B

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:14 pm
Freya felt the heavy weight of Kettil slamming into her and stopped to look at him, curled up around her. She turned around to hug him, but she wasn't used to seeing Kettil look so disturbed. She tried to pull away, to get a better look at him, but he was already tugging her back into the bleachers, away from prying eyes. This seemed more serious than even her issues.. which frightened her considerably.

Once they were hidden from view and obscured by shadows, she pulled him back into her arms and hugged him tight. "Hooter?" She whispered into his hair. "Hooter what's wrong? What happened to yeh?" Surely he didn't have any fears realized in that place with all the food. Kettil loved food. But then again, there were other horrors there, too. What did he see that had him clinging to her so desperately? Did he hear the music as well? Or perhaps..

..the scarelings?

Whatever it was, Freya suddenly felt a strong urge to know exactly what made him suddenly so clingy and scared. And secretly, she decided that if they ever returned to wonderland, they would never eat the cakes again. Even if it meant her facing her food fears, she would do it to keep from putting Kettil through this again.

Pales

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

littledevils freakzoid

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:24 pm
She laughs " yeah I guess it's not a normal way to start a conversation with someone." She looks around as he signs her paper. Still feeling a little embarrassed as to how she for the way she approached Micail. " it's my first time doing anything like this so just trying to get the hang of things around here."

Izumi Tenshi

Quote:
Nessa is a ghost guest
has 124 silver seeds
-5(RAM WRANGLERS)
new total= 119

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:30 pm
He was still clinging to her by the time they were securely 'hidden', but it took several moments before his clinging loosened a bit on her, "I ... saw you...dead," Kettil said quietly. "You...Everyone...Dismembered and dead," his tone was hoarse and very upset.

The overly affectionate mushrooms and 'reapers' coming after him to kill him he could deal with. The mysterious appearance and disappearance of his little sister? Sure. He could handle that gleefully. He missed his little sister.

Everyone he cares about being dead? Not so much. "You...were..dead...Blood oozed out of your mouth and...." He was upsetting himself all over again, tears threatened to overcome him once more.

Nio Love

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

nekoluch

Tricky Pants

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:48 pm
The size of Levi's smirk mirrored that of the wrath demon. Even if he hadn't said so, she could tell she'd gotten a rise out of him. Hmm, nothin' at all then, huh. She peered over to the food, following West's line of sight then back to his face as he shook his head. Then what'cha think of headin' over to tha' dan- She stopped the rest of her sentence midway when her eyes met with screen. No sooner than she had the chance to read it and compute it did West take her by the hand and walk towards the door.

He had someplace in mind? Alright fine. She was only half serious about offering to dance with him anyways.

((exit))

Quote:
Levi has 92 seeds and is being dragged out by Sir Frowns-a-lot

Smerdle

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:49 pm
As Maggie stepped into the gym, she looked around in awe. This was pretty rad. Food everywhere, students and staff everywhere. This was cool. Despite what had transpired before, she still felt super new, and a little intimidated by the other students. Biting the inside of her lip, she wandered over to a table piled high with food, and picked at something that smelled smoked and delicious. Grabbing a small plate, she piled on some small bits from this and that, and when she was satisfied she had enough, she turned to watch the other students dancing and carrying on with one another.

Quote:
Maggie is 5'5", with 107 seeds.

Artymus

Feral Krampus

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:50 pm
Without even realizing it, Freya had been right. Kettil's experience had been way, waaay worse than hers. In fact, just hearing about it made her cringe with horror. She wrapped him up tightly and brushed her fingers through his hair. "It's okays. I'm not dead, ja? Is just an illusion. I saw things too, really icky things. But yeh knows we should be used teh illusions ******** with our heads by now."

She pressed her forehead against the side of his head. "Try teh forgets what yeh saw. I'm here now, in yehr arms. And I'm pretty sure all my blood is stayings in my body, if I has anythings teh says about it. Yehr safe, and so am I." She cupped his chin in one hand, and tugged his face around to look straight at her, an inch from her face so he could see her even in the dark. "Yeh sees me?"

She grinned her brightest smile in hopes it would dispell the dark memories.

Pales

{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces