Submit

BloodyElegantSimplicity

Adorable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:35 pm
phattdippa

Alice

User Image

█████████████████████████████████████████████

Ali didn't look at him at all. Something in her just couldn't bear to look. She could tell he was about to speak however and turned just in time to see a strange look cross his face. Was that.... no. No , of course not. But she knew she had seen that look before, on men she had used before. But no, she hasn't used any powers on him, it wasn't possible. She put the idea away as he began to speak. The more he went into detail the more she was drawn to the idea of ruling the world, beginning with the school with him as her partner. She nodded a few times. "Yes, becoming stronger will be a problem. But... the only idea I have is to train against each other." She shrugged. "May as well start now. I'm saying now though, my strength is low today, so we will need to spend tomorrow recuperating." She looked at him curiously. How would fighting him go? Could she bring herself to- Of course. She could and she would. He was just another demon after all. How many had she killed? How many had she broken? And now.... she would prove it. To herself more than anyone.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:10 pm
BloodyElegantSimplicity
User Image

Ρгɪиϲε ϴғ Єѵɪʟ
Kurikara

User Image

⇢ ⇢ σnLınεxxxxxσffLınεxxxxxAωαyxxxxxBυsy
Just ******** deal with it.

User Image

ı cαn'т εscαρε мysεLf
xxxxxNAME ;; A l e x D a r k e

sσ мαny тıмεs ı've Lıεd
xxxxxWITH ;; Alice

вυт тнεяε's sтıll яαgε ınsıdε
xxxxxMOOD ;;

sσмεвσdy gεт мε тняσυgн тнıs nıgнтмαяε
xxxxxLOCATION ;;

ı cαn'т cσnтяσl мysεlf
xxxxxACTIONS ;;

sσ wнαт ıf yσυ cαn sεε тнε dαяkεsт sıdε σf мε
xxxxxOOC ;;

nσ σnε wıll εvεя cнαngε тнıs αnıмαl ı нαvε bεcσмε
xxxxxCHAT ;; Alex saw the interested gleam in Alice's eyes and was somewhat proud of himself for being able to really catch her attention and persuade her into thinking that his idea was good, even if it was wrong. He listened to her input and thought it over in his head before speaking. "You're right. The sooner that we get started training, the sooner that we'll be able to actually confront the headmistresses and defeat them. If we fail however, we will never get another chance at this and most likely our chances of rising an army and taking control over this world will be doused. I'm still a little low on power from yesterdays fight so it would be of our best interest if we took a rest after we were done today and into tomorrow like you suggested. I'd hate to waste tomorrow to just rest but if we stress our bodies too much we'll just become too sore to do anything." Alex walked over to the bedside and knelt over, taking Kurikara and slinging it over his shoulder. "Lets get going now so that we get the most out of today. It would be best if we moved some ways away from the cabin incase this gets a little messy." He grinned and made his way out of the shack, leaving the door hanging open for her to come outside behind him. He had no intentions of actually bringing her to the point of death but he would have to rough her up a bit. He was a little hesitant of the aspect actually striking Alice with his sword, but he would have to do this so that he got better. She was a strong girl and could handle his blows. He would gain no strength if he tried to be easy on her so he had to do his best to show off all he had today, so that he could rest tomorrow. He was going to give her all he had, and try not to hold back. Alex stood a bit away from the cabin, sword now in hand but still in its sheath. He awaited his opponent to make her way out of the shack and onto the arena, where they would be fighting for most of the day, until finally one of them gave in.  

Duncan Wells

Alien Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

BloodyElegantSimplicity

Adorable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:36 pm
phattdippa

Alice

User Image

Ali nodded to him and followed a ways away from the shack. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, steadying herself. She opened them again and looked at him, then grinned evilly, her coldest smile. "I'm not only not going to go easy on you, I'm finally going to awaken my full powers. Our full potential can only be improved if we USE our full powers." She closed her eyes and readied herself. Huge wings, black and glowing red grew from her back and her eyes grew dark red also. A long tail came out under her dress. Looking down she realized her long dress was going to get in the way. her hands grew claws and she ripped her dress, so it was just above her knees so she could move easily. She jumped into the air, hovering about two feet up, her eyes Hot with flames. She moved her fingers slightly and three large fire wolves appeared, and two deadly normal shadow wolves. She laughed slightly. "Now you see my TRUE potential..." She chuckled slightly, her voice considerably less innocent sounding. It was now deeper, and more like a woman's voice than a child's. She knew that throughout her transformation her body had grown more pronounced curves also. Already she could feel the power draining her energy, wanting to give in already. She pushed herself anyways.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:06 pm
BloodyElegantSimplicity
User Image

Ρгɪиϲε ϴғ Єѵɪʟ
Kurikara

User Image

User Image

ı cαn'т εscαρε мysεLf

sσ мαny тıмεs ı've Lıεd
xxxxxWITH ;; Alice

xxxxxMOOD ;;

xxxxxLOCATION ;;

ı cαn'т cσnтяσl мysεlf
xxxxxACTIONS ;;

xxxxxOOC ;;

xxxxxCHAT ;; Alex couldn't help but snicker at her exclamation of power. She was going to be no match for him when he really tried to fight her. Yesterday was all just a game, even if he had lost a lot of energy in their fight. His strikes had been sloppy and misplaced, his accuracy had been poorl, and he had failed to use any of his stronger abilities. There was one really powerful move that happened only when he used so much energy that he actually passed out. Self conciously, he knew what happened afterwards but never before had he been awake to actually control or experience it. It was a move so powerful, that would cause even the headmistresses to struggle in the attempt to defeat him. He didn't want to ever have to be taken that far that he became that animal he despised, but that was the point of training, so he would never have to resort to it. It left him feeling terrible for awhile too. "I don't think you're going to beat me today Alice. You got lucky yesterday and I wasn't trying my best so now you're going to have to suffer for embarrassing me." He drew Kurikara from its sheath, the flame igniting in a rush of blue demonic fire that quickly engulfed his whole body. The rush of power invigorated him and his body changed to meet their more demonic standards, consisting of his sharper teeth, pointed ears, and now his tail which lashed around behind him. Alex took a deep breath to steady himself and he glared at Alice with scarlet red eyes. He was going to try and finish her off as fast as possible, but it was more likely that they would spend all of today fighting. He twirled around, arching the sword down from above his head into the ground and a blue flame shot out of it at Alice, leaving a trail of fire in its absence. At a lightning fast speed, Alex withdrew a bow made out of blue solidified fire, and shot multiple fire arrows at each of the wolves in rapid sucession.  

Duncan Wells

Alien Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

BloodyElegantSimplicity

Adorable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:27 pm
phattdippa

Alice

User Image

Ali laughed as the fireball shot toward her. With just a flick of her tail and a flap of her wings she was fifteen feet higher. "You'll have to do better than that." Her wolves had more power today too. One fire wolf got hit and sizzled out but the other two went on either side of him and the two shadow wolves joined them. She withdrew her wings, dropping to the ground and her claws grew longer and sharper, like knives attached to her hands. She lunged to the left with inhuman speed, finding herself behind him, then jumped, above him and opening her wings again. She swiped her clawed hand at his head, her flames covering her entire body.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:45 pm
BloodyElegantSimplicity
User Image

Ρгɪиϲε ϴғ Єѵɪʟ
Kurikara

User Image

User Image

ı cαn'т εscαρε мysεLf

sσ мαny тıмεs ı've Lıεd
xxxxxWITH ;; Alice

xxxxxMOOD ;;

xxxxxLOCATION ;;

ı cαn'т cσnтяσl мysεlf
xxxxxACTIONS ;;

xxxxxOOC ;;

xxxxxCHAT ;; He watched the wolves begin to surround him and gripped Kurikara cautiously, the flaming bow having evaporated into the air. He saw her out of the corner of his eye, drop to the ground and brandish her long claws before vanishing again. Where was she? His ears twitched and he heard the whistle of the wind whipping against her wings. She was behind him! Alex heard the swipe of her claws coming down upon him and reacted at a pretty fast pace, arching himself backwards to get out of the claws reach, and cause it to pass directly over his head. The tips of her nails had managed to scrape his cheek and the warm trickle of blood emerged from the incision and ran down his face. He ignored the slight pain that rose from the cut and dropped his left hand to the ground, his hand bending forewards at the wrist to keep him propped upwards, his back still hovering only inches from the ground and facing upwards, to see Alice above him. He grinned and with his right hand, which was still holding onto Kurikara, swept it upwards in a horizontal slicing motion to cut at Alice's belly and used the momentum from the strike to do a roll and pop back up to his feet, in a defensive stance. "Heh is that all you got!?" He winced, the pain of the cut now getting to his nerves.  

Duncan Wells

Alien Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

BloodyElegantSimplicity

Adorable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:01 pm
phattdippa

Alice

User Image

Alice moved higher in time, but his sword still caught on her stomach. It only scraped her, slitting down her dress and causing her to bleed. She yelped, but didn't feel too much pain. As he was backward her shadow wolf lunged at him, grabbing onto his hair only. Another attacked him from the front, a fire one. She landed in front of him, and stood on his feet, taking a risk at being close. She used her claws to swipe at him close range, but stopped midswing. She was looking into his eyes and something in her snapped. She froze, immediately reverting to her human form and all her magic creatures disappearing. "You... you b*****d, how... how did you do that?" Once she said it she knew it wasn't him. Her magic suddenly seemed locked inside her, unable to escape. "I... can't....." Suddenly she remembered the last time this happened. She had been fighting her sister. She looked into the eyes of the only thing she had ever loved, and couldn't hurt her. In reality, it was her sister who had killed herself, attempting to come after Alice and hitting the hit-demon instead, and HE had killed her. Alice had been helpless then too. And, also like the last time, she felt her head get dizzy and she fell to her knees. She found herself on the ground in front of him helpless. "I... I can't.... fight you...." She shuddered. She looked up at him and his blue eyes, blue like her sister's had been, and she blacked out, falling backward.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:48 pm
BloodyElegantSimplicity
User Image

Ρгɪиϲε ϴғ Єѵɪʟ
Kurikara

User Image

User Image

ı cαn'т εscαρε мysεLf

sσ мαny тıмεs ı've Lıεd
xxxxxWITH ;; Alice

xxxxxMOOD ;;

xxxxxLOCATION ;;

ı cαn'т cσnтяσl мysεlf
xxxxxACTIONS ;;

xxxxxOOC ;;

xxxxxCHAT ;; Alex sneered, seeing that his blade had met his mark and clearly satisifed by her yelp of pain. He was suddenly met by his own cries of agony when he was pulled downwards and his hair was litterally being torn out of his head. Only a few strands broke free and the rest held him in the iron grip of the wolf's teeth. His eyes were squeezed shut and a silent cry of pain was caught in his throat. The teeth of another wolf found his ankle and he arched his back painfully. The flesh around the bite quavering with the tension and blood seeping out from around the place where the teeth had met his skin. His mouth shuddered, and he gasped, trying to breath but not finding it possible. Had Alice been able to strike him, it might have been curtains for him already. It was unlikely that he would submit to her already, and it was more likely that he would have just become enraged. It was too early for him to have really passed out there, no matter how intense the pain had been. Alex was suddenly released and fell backwards completely to the ground. He groaned and looked up in confusion. He hadn't done anything to her at all. He sat up, his sword still in his hands but placed against the ground. He made sure he could strike her at any point but couldn't find it in himself to do so. She was in her human form now and she appeared to be struggling with something. Alice suddenly fell backwards and his eyes softened with genuine concern for his partner. Alex sheathed Kurikara and crawled over to her side. This was a very unexpected twist to their battle and brought curiosity to him. What had Alice meant when she said that she couldn't fight him? Did it mean that he was too powerful for her or something or could it be that she was too afraid of hurting him because of their close encounter earlier? She said that she would try to forget it so it didn't make since that she would be so upset about it now. leaned down and placed his hands on both of her shoulders, giving her a gentle shake and calling her name. "Alice? Alice wake up! Alice??" He repeated constantly, trying to wake her.  

Duncan Wells

Alien Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

BloodyElegantSimplicity

Adorable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:01 pm
phattdippa

Alice

User Image

Alice saw something through the blackness. Two sets of cold blue eyes. One of her sisters and the other of Alex's, and she reached out to them in her dream. Belle, her sister, tore away, but Alex was so close to her, so, so close. He seemed to be calling her name, but she couldn't reply in her dream. She turned to her sister, finally yelling at her. You! Why, I loved you! I still love you! You betrayed me. You betrayed US. And then you... you died on me! She turned to Alex in her dream. You... You will do the same. I can't harm either of you. Succubi rarely fall in love, but if they do it's like they are a slave. For all the men I enslave, I will be the slave to those that I love, whether as a sibling or as a partner or as a... a... how to phrase it? But it didn't matter. It wasn't out loud, Alex couldn't hear her. Which was good, he would think she was insane. And Weak. but she WAS weak, wasn't she? Couldn't kill her sister, couldn't even fake-fight him. Finally she heard his voice, his REAL voice come through and her eyes fluttered open. Alex's concerned face was above her, and he was shaking her. "I.... I'm sorry. You will never get stronger this way." It was all she could say, all she could force out of her throat. She wanted to tell him her newest realization but couldn't. She was weak as it was. But if she couldn't fight him, if it came down to their choices, SHE would die. and she couldn't use her succubus powers. They couldn't go on like this either, and even if she liked him that didn't mean he wanted her. which would mean if they kissed it would be the end for him and she didn't want that. "Kill me. Kill me now."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:21 pm
BloodyElegantSimplicity
User Image

Ρгɪиϲε ϴғ Єѵɪʟ
Kurikara

User Image

User Image

ı cαn'т εscαρε мysεLf

sσ мαny тıмεs ı've Lıεd
xxxxxWITH ;; Alice

xxxxxMOOD ;;

xxxxxLOCATION ;;

ı cαn'т cσnтяσl мysεlf
xxxxxACTIONS ;;

xxxxxOOC ;;

xxxxxCHAT ;; Alex was a little less concerned now that Alice had awoken but was still worried as to why she had passed out in the first place. He stopped shaking her and placed his hands back at his side. It didn't make any sense to him yet as to why she had stopped. He nodded in agreement to what she said. "I don't think that we'll get much stronger if we don't try our hardest." He was completely misunderstanding what might've been wrong with her and thought that maybe she was just saying that they weren't going to get stronger if they didn't try hard. Her next command, came as a shock to him, and he shook off the shock. She had to of been only joking right? When she said 'kill her' she had meant to just pretend to kill her for losing? He saw that in her eyes however, that she was dead serious about actually silencing her permanently. He shook his head back and forth hurridely. "No no you can't be serious.. I wouldn't ever kill you, you're my partner. I know you lost but that doesn't mean I should do something as extreme as kill you." He continued to shake his head, denying that he would ever kill her.  

Duncan Wells

Alien Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

BloodyElegantSimplicity

Adorable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:41 pm
She became cold. "no. You idiot, don't you see? You have to kill me! If.... If we fight I will lose. I can't fight you. If I try... I will end up like this every time. I.... I can't explain why." she looked away from his blue eyes. "if we try to go on, I can't help you train. And if we fight to the death you will win. If I use my succubus powers... Well I can't, not on you. And if... If... If I kiss you or try to have any... Er... A... A relationship or whatever, you will be a slave. I can't win. And I will only hurt you. Kill me now. Take your damn sword! And put it through my heart!" she screamed the last part. She shut up and stared into his eyes again. A single tear fell. A tear? She had never cried in her life except.... When belle had died. But he wasn't belle, he was her partner. And he wasn't dead, he was deadly. She looked down at her chest, her dress ripped open and her stomach bleeding faintly. She moved the fabric aside from her chest where her heart was and looked back at him. "there. Stab me there."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:07 pm
BloodyElegantSimplicity
User Image

Ρгɪиϲε ϴғ Єѵɪʟ
Kurikara

User Image

User Image

ı cαn'т εscαρε мysεLf

sσ мαny тıмεs ı've Lıεd
xxxxxWITH ;; Alice

xxxxxMOOD ;;

xxxxxLOCATION ;;

ı cαn'т cσnтяσl мysεlf
xxxxxACTIONS ;;

xxxxxOOC ;;

xxxxxCHAT ;; Alex continued to look down upon Alice, his eyes displaying his confusion and hurt at her words. It was almost as if she were whipping him with her words. She had returned to their earlier conversation where she had given him multiple choices to choose from. He flinched as she yelled out her last couple words to him and shook his head even more. He refused to kill her. She was his partner now and they were going to find a way to make this work. He felt like he had already thrust a sword through her heart as it was, judging by how she sounded, and the single tear she had shed. This was not like her at all, and he was growing a bit softer and more sympathetic towards her. She was the only person he had known who had endured just as much as him and it didn't seem right that she would have to endure so much to be silenced now. No they would both rise to the top together and become really powerful so that they could both live peacefully and put their dark past behind them. Alex was on the verge of crying himself, this pleaing for him to kill her was just too much for him to handle, too emotionally awry. He blinked to block back the tears to ensure that he didn't appear weak in her eyes. "No Alice. I refuse to kill you. We have so much potential and I know if we keep at this we can make it to the top." He set aside Kurikara, out of her reach so that she wouldn't try anything too drastic since he wouldn't be able to take her life. Honestly, he had grown quite fond of her in this short time he had known her. They shared so much in common, and she was the only one he had ever trusted with his secrets, or enough to sleep in the same bed as them. Alex knelt over her and placed his hands on hers and drew the fabric back to its original place upon her chest and tore off a bit from his own shirt, dabbing her belly gingerly where he had cut with his sword. "I'm not going to kill you nomatter what you say." He told her reassuringly, sincerely caring whether she stayed alive or not. She was his key to making it possible to achieve power, and yet she was also something else. Some of the red liquidy substance dripped off of his chin and onto the top of her hands. He hadn't even thought of cleaning himself up, had only really been concerned for Alice at the moment. The pain in his cheek had receded into a numb feeling now. His eyes softened even more and a few tears actually came to his eyes but he blinked them away quickly. What he was about to say, seemed stupid and weak to Alex, but he meant every bit of what he was going to say, even if he hated to admit it. It burned him to say it. "I.. Alice you.. I.. you're imporant to me. The only thing that has been important to me for a long time. I know I come off as cold at first but.. I- I can't really tell what has happened to that bit of me now. You know what I'm actually like, and ive confessed more secrets to you than I have any other person in my entire life. I ca-cant just let you go. I cant." He emphasized it more, his voice quavering and he tried to control himself as he smudged the piece of cloth against her weeping cut. It wept just as his trembling heart was right now. Why was he feeling so strongly about this? It was an unexplainable feeling which he wasn't able to control.  

Duncan Wells

Alien Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

BloodyElegantSimplicity

Adorable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:23 pm
Alice was becoming angry with him. And did he just put his sword where she couldn't reach it? No. No, he couldn't... He couldn't go soft. She needed him to be cool, cold, calculating. Killing her was the best thing, so why didn't he see that? His next words told her why, but she refused to believe the meaning behind them. "Stop." her voice came out cold and hard. Uncaring. "stop it. Kill me, you coward! You're just... Just... Scared to be alone again!" yes. Maybe that's what she had seen in his soul. Lonliness. Like her. She closed her eyes and opened them again. She had softened, and her eyes softened. She reached up with a hand to where he was bleeding, wiping it away faintly. "I hurt you." it was a statement, not anything more. But she felt like it should have meaning behind it. She covered the wound with her hand. "then what do you propose we do? I am currently out for the count. I can't unlock my powers for a few more days. And we can't let either if us die. What's left? I can never kiss you. I can never do anything with you. The only way I could was if.... If...." she couldn't say it. But she had to. He had to know why. "if you loved me like I love you, is the only way anything could work." she looked away, realizing she had never used that word before. Such a useless word, with so much power! "but it would be a sick and twisted love if we ever shared it. And you.... I can't web handle it."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:05 pm
BloodyElegantSimplicity
User Image

Ρгɪиϲε ϴғ Єѵɪʟ
Kurikara

User Image

User Image

ı cαn'т εscαρε мysεLf

sσ мαny тıмεs ı've Lıεd
xxxxxWITH ;; Alice

xxxxxMOOD ;;

xxxxxLOCATION ;;

ı cαn'т cσnтяσl мysεlf
xxxxxACTIONS ;;

xxxxxOOC ;;

xxxxxCHAT ;; He intook a sharp breath of surprise when she said stop with such a cold tone in her voice. Her next words stung him like a hot cow proddle. What she had said had struck home within his heart. He needed her because he had been so lonely before she had come along and had made him feel like there was something more for him rather than just inflicting pain upon others and seeking nothing more but punishment and suffering. He had the chance of actually caring for something, or somebody who shared similar feelings about the world as he did even if they weren't exactly right. He didn't want to be alone again, dreaded returning to that harsh and cold isolated place of resentment and hate. He watched her reach up, and thought that she was about to strike him until he saw her eyes. There was something different in them. If... if?? The suspense had begun to eat away at him and he was afraid of what she was about to suggest. His heart fluttered quietly in his chest. He didn't know how to respond to her. Love. That wasn't a word he liked to use with anyone, let alone with someone he had just met yesterday. Yet Alice and him shared so much in common and it would be a lie to say that he did not care strongly about her. His eyes trembled with the glistening water that was caught in them. She had admitted that she shared feelings for him, but did he have the courage to admit something that he had never felt for anyone before. A blush had begun to settle across his cheeks and he now focused back on Alice. Her dark eyes were so alluring and beautiful. He had only now begun to realize this fact by staring into those bottomless depths. "I.. didn't know you felt that way Alice." he admitted hesitantly, not sure how to word this. His heart was beating at a sickening pace in his chest and his stomach lurched anxiously. His palms had gotten wet with perspiration and sweat. Did he truly love Alice? Alex had to come up with a decision soon or it would seem like he didn't care about her at all. "Alice.. even if it does end up being a sick and twisted relationship we share, I don't care what other people think about it I just want to be with you." Alex's emotions had begun to take control over him and he had no clue as to what he was doing anymore. His hand went to the side of her face and he massaged her cheek with his thumb. He hadn't expected to let his feelings spill out of him like that but there was no denying it now. He found himself leaning in towards Alice, his eyes slipping shut. His lips finally met hers and there was an explosion of feelings he had never had before. It was no longer just this sick feeling of lust, but something more. What was the word? She had used it just earlier. He couldn't remember it. He had drifted off into a dreamlike state. What could it be? Oh yes.. it was 'love' wasn't it?Yes thats what this giant spew of emotions was that he felt towards Alice. Love. His whole world was turning around in his head, spiraling out of control in this giant whirlwind of indescribeable emotions.  

Duncan Wells

Alien Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

BloodyElegantSimplicity

Adorable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:12 am
Did he just say he wanted to be with her? But no. No, he must mean because of her powers, of her strength. They should make a good team if her stupid emotions hadn't messed it up. Suddenly his hand was on her cheek. She held her breath. Was he.... He was! What the hell, didn't he hear her? If he kissed her he would become a slave unless he loved her! She wanted to push him away, to save him, but she had wanted to kiss him so bad it hurt and she was a selfish person. She kissed him back instead. It was chaos in her head, wonderful chaos. It was like every happy feeling she had eer felt and then some. It seemed to last forever yet it wasn't long enough. When it was over she pulled away softly, then panicked. "A-Alex! no! A-Are you ok?" she searched his eyes, trying to see the signs of his mind having been tampered with. She didn't see any, but that look.... He was looking at her with a look that could only be described as love. "Alex you... You... Love me...." she gazed into his blue eyes and she no longer thought of belle. Those were his eyes, Alex's eyes, an she loved the color blue again. "you're not... I mean, you don't feel like... Well, for lack of a better way to put it, you don't feel like you uncontrollably want to um... Do me?" she knew it sounded crude, but that's all she could ask to be sure he wasn't her slave. It didn't occur to her that he could want to, but of his own free will. She waited for his answer, her eyes worried.  
Off Campus, East of the Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff