Reply Off Campus, East of the Castle
The Pond Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Backpacking Watson

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~Isabel Riolta~

Isabel gasped as he kissed her. He was... good. She found herself pushed against a tree. Wait, he was under her control... she had to get this under control and lessen her power so she could question him. But no, she could kiss him for a while, and.... Cold steel pressed against her scarred stomach. "Wha- What?!?" She looked at him in wonder. :"You... you broke my spell? But... I'm even stringer than Alice! What, are you her slave or something?" She was confused, and scared. Not of him, she could get rid of him, but if Alice knew she was here.... Alice still thought she was dead. She frowned and snarled.

OOC: correct.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:34 pm
Dark Child 96
User Image

Ρгɪиϲε ϴғ Єѵɪʟ
Kurikara

User Image

⇢ ⇢ σnLınεxxxxxσffLınεxxxxxAωαyxxxxxBυsy
Just ******** deal with it.

User Image

ı cαn'т εscαρε мysεLf
xxxxxNAME ;; A l e x D a r k e

sσ мαny тıмεs ı've Lıεd
xxxxxWITH ;; Alice

вυт тнεяε's sтıll яαgε ınsıdε
xxxxxMOOD ;;

sσмεвσdy gεт мε тняσυgн тнıs nıgнтмαяε
xxxxxLOCATION ;;

ı cαn'т cσnтяσl мysεlf
xxxxxACTIONS ;;

sσ wнαт ıf yσυ cαn sεε тнε dαяkεsт sıdε σf мε
xxxxxOOC ;; k good xD

nσ σnε wıll εvεя cнαngε тнıs αnıмαl ı нαvε bεcσмε
xxxxxCHAT ;; Alex sneered cruelly at her reaction. So this girl had placed some sort of spell on him. Why she had done it and why she was after Alice was still a mystery to him however and he had to find out what she was after. Alex pressed her back forcefully against the tree as a punishment for snarling at him. "It would be in your best interest not to mess with someone who could easily just end your life right now." He added, jabbing the cold blade against her soft skin, puncturing it enough to just barely draw any blood. "I'm not Alice's slave... and if you're here to harm her i can guarantee you aren't going to walk away from here alive so tell me just what is it that you want with my girl? Speak quickly now." He rattled this girl once more to make sure she knew he wasn't messing around and glared into her azure blue eyes. They were darker than they had seemed to be when he had first layed eyes upon them, more mysterious and brooding. There was something to this girl that he wasn't getting just yet.  

Duncan Wells

Alien Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Backpacking Watson

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:40 pm

~Isabel Riolta~

Belle began to laugh, uncontrollably. "Heh, heheheh! So, Alice is your girl? But you aren't a slave? Ha, hahahaha! So, my big sis, my puppy, found a loyal dog for herself? Ha! She fell in love! With a weakling like you!" She laughed. "You can't end me, not now. I've died once. See these scars? I was rebuilt. If you kill me, i will come alive again and again until my mission is complete." Just then a shadow hawk appeared behind his head and crowed, then disappeared. She began laughing again. "You may want to let go of me. 'Your girl' is with my accomplice right now... and if she really is in love with you, her powers are locked at the moment, am i correct? Because I am assuming she tried to fight you, she never learns. And if she fights someone she loves, her powers lock away for about a day or two." She grinned. "And her succubus powers won't work on my slave. He's the same as you- a demon that I created. I put her father's soul in him." She laughed again. "Run to her, Alex.... That Hawk was my sign..."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:56 pm
Dark Child 96
User Image

Ρгɪиϲε ϴғ Єѵɪʟ
Kurikara

User Image

User Image

ı cαn'т εscαρε мysεLf

sσ мαny тıмεs ı've Lıεd
xxxxxWITH ;; Alice

xxxxxMOOD ;;

xxxxxLOCATION ;;

ı cαn'т cσnтяσl мysεlf
xxxxxACTIONS ;;

xxxxxOOC ;;

xxxxxCHAT ;; The hairs on the back of Alex's neck were chilled by her laughter. Big sister? This wretched seductress was Alice's little sister!? It explained why she had been able to seduce him like she had. She had to of been a succubus like Alice. His heart sank at the mention of weakling, and instead of growing upset he got really frustrated with this girl infront of him. If what she was saying was true, it would be hopeless trying to kill her because she would just come back somehow. His ears were pierced by the shadow hawk and winced painfully but he kept his grip on Isabel. If what she was saying was the truth, then that meant that Alice was in grave danger and he wasn't anywhere near her to help her out. He hoped desperately that she was still at the cabin so he could find her. He was reluctant to leave Isabel where she was standing but he had to save Alice. His heart was racing with fear for her. This was a downside to gaining emotions for somebody else. You could no longer think rationally and you also do bold things when they're in danger. "Leave Alice alone or I'm going to keep killing you over and over again until you learn that you're not going to be able to take her away from me." He threatened her and Alex shoved Isabel roughly towards the ground and sprinted off to find Alice.  

Duncan Wells

Alien Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Backpacking Watson

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:01 pm

~Isabel Riolta~

Belle caught herself as she fell. With endless lives she didn't care. She got up and brushed herself off, then used her inhuman speed to follow him to Alice. He knew where she was and Isabel wouldn't have to hunt them down.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:23 pm
Alice and Alex arrived at the pond. He fell off him and lay on the ground, extremely dizzy. In her head though all she saw was Alex and belle. Together. Kissing. His hands groping her and pulling on her clothes. She turned and vomited, partially from the pain of the wound and partially from the pain of the memory.  

BloodyElegantSimplicity

Adorable Sex Symbol

Duncan Wells

Alien Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:32 pm
Dark Child 96
User Image

Ρгɪиϲε ϴғ Єѵɪʟ
Kurikara

User Image

User Image

ı cαn'т εscαρε мysεLf

sσ мαny тıмεs ı've Lıεd
xxxxxWITH ;; Alice

xxxxxMOOD ;;

xxxxxLOCATION ;;

ı cαn'т cσnтяσl мysεlf
xxxxxACTIONS ;;

xxxxxOOC ;;

xxxxxCHAT ;; Alex arrived in the clearing and quickly knelt down beside the pool of water. He changed back into a human, picking Alice up off the ground and setting her on his jacket after he had removed it and put it on the ground next to the pond. Her wound was pulsing, and looked pretty bad. He tore off a piece of fabric from his shirt and crawled over to the pond, soaking the cloth in the crystal clear water and examining it quick. He ignited it for a moment to remove any disease that might be in the water, making the cloth a warm yet still wet. Upon extinguishing the flame, he dabbed the rag against her wound and looked into her eyes, clearly concerned and not sure how they were both going to make it out of this. He was also worried that he had hurt her due to his inability to fight off Belle on his own. "I'm sorry." He whispered miserably and stroked some hair out of Alice's face. He had no way to protect her now. He had left Kurikara in the hurry to get out of the shack. He couldn't summon that one monster ability at will, he had to be put in grave danger, practically die to be able to enable it and even then he had no control and would only bring harm to Alice. "I'm sorry." He repeated again, a few tears forming in his eyes. Alex took another part of his shirt and whiped the remaining vomit off of her face before tossing it aside. He continued to tend to her wounds, the full guilt of his actions now returning because they were temporarily out of danger. "I'm so weak.." He moped. "I can't protect you.. I can't keep myself from doing the wrong thing.. I don't know what to do. If they come... you need to promise me that you'll try to run nomatter what. I'll do whatever I can to hold them off got it Alice?" It was much less of a question, and more of a command.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:08 pm
Alice was vaguely aware of him taking care of her. She began to whimper from the pain. She wouldn't look at him. All she could see when she looked at him was his body against Isabel's. She wanted it against hers and wanted his kiss. Instead she crawled to the pond and swished water in her mouth, spitting it out. She hated her current weak state. She couldn't fight, she couldn't take a hit, she couldn't even love someone correctly. Her sister had been pressed against him- her dead sister! She lay down again and turned away from him, not wanting to talk. It was all her fault... And she had left Kurikara there too. She couldn't do anything right....  

BloodyElegantSimplicity

Adorable Sex Symbol

Duncan Wells

Alien Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:52 pm
Dark Child 96
User Image

Ρгɪиϲε ϴғ Єѵɪʟ
Kurikara

User Image

User Image

ı cαn'т εscαρε мysεLf

sσ мαny тıмεs ı've Lıεd
xxxxxWITH ;; Alice

xxxxxMOOD ;;

xxxxxLOCATION ;;

ı cαn'т cσnтяσl мysεlf
xxxxxACTIONS ;;

xxxxxOOC ;;

xxxxxCHAT ;; Alex's heart sank. She never said that she forgave him. She never said anything to him, just turned away and cleaned out her mouth. Alex continued whiping off the blood which came out of the wound gingerly so avoid causing her further pain. He felt like he might have to do something to prove that he really loved her and not her sister. Even though it was blatantly obvious that he hated that wretched hag for what she had done but that didn't relinquish the guilt which was crushing his shoulders. He crawled over to her and turned her around to face him. If they were found by the two.. this would probably be their final moments. They hadn't spent much time together.. but that didn't mean he really didn't love her. She was the best thing he ever had in awhile. She was so much like him, understood everything that he did, understood his pain. She was the only thing he had cared about in a long time and it didn't feel fair that he was probably going to be taken away from her so soon. He wanted to spend these last moments with her, before the two goons caught up with them and Alex would try to protect her the best he could while she ran. He turned Alice around and stared into her beautiful dark eyes. They weren't those same azure blue eyes he had seen moments ago, the same ones which had mezmerized him through sorcery and deceit. Alice's eyes were capable of capturing his heart too, but not through any powers she possessed, but because of how beautiful they were. His eyes quavered with hurt. "Look.. Alice I know we haven't known eachother long.. and I'm not really good with all this mushy stuff.. but the time I'm glad that I could've spent this time with you. I'm sorry for giving into Belle. I tried my best to avoid doing that to her but her powers are strong." He looked away momentarily before turning his head back to her. "I- I love you Alice and I hope you'll forgive me for what happened." He set his hand underneath the back of her head. He leaned inward and tilted her head upward to kiss her passionately. He had to prove that he cared more for Alice than her sister. He pulled back and stroked the side of her face gently. "Please promise to me that you will run away when they come. Promise that to me Alice. I promise that I'll meet up with you later then just.. run." He ordered her with a pained look in his eyes. He had no intentions of keeping his promise to her because it was likely that he would die in the process of trying to protect her... unless in dying, his immense powers were activated.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:33 am
Alice's lips tingled as he kissed her. There was noway belle had felt this, when she had kissed him. His warm body Against hers, Alice one she wouldn't run. Whereas fighting a loved one locked her Powers, saving a loved one unlocked them. She could feel her powers returning, slowly but surely, the magic flowing into her body again. She gasped slightly and looked up at him. She smiled. "I can't promise you that." he knew he couldn't tell she had her powers back, so to prove her point she summoned a wolf to stand guard by snapping. "how would I protect ou if I ran?" she wanted to grab him and kiss him more passionately and deeper than she had with any guy before, but controller herself. "my sister has gotten stronger in her death. But I can send my wolf after Kurikara...." she grinned. "and belle can't fight both of us."  

BloodyElegantSimplicity

Adorable Sex Symbol

Duncan Wells

Alien Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:00 pm
Dark Child 96
User Image

Ρгɪиϲε ϴғ Єѵɪʟ
Kurikara

User Image

User Image

ı cαn'т εscαρε мysεLf

sσ мαny тıмεs ı've Lıεd
xxxxxWITH ;; Alice

xxxxxMOOD ;;

xxxxxLOCATION ;;

ı cαn'т cσnтяσl мysεlf
xxxxxACTIONS ;;

xxxxxOOC ;;

xxxxxCHAT ;; Alex was worried when she told him that she can't promise that. If she didn't run then that would mean she would perish like he would. His fear melted away though when she managed to summon a wolf. Perhaps they would actually be able to make it out of this horrible mess if she could really contain her powers. He needed to help her but he might not be able to unless he had Kurikara. He was completely powerless. "True but Belle has her companion working with her. They both seem powerful but we have to try. This is turning out to be the hardest training session I've ever had." He said with a sneer on his face and got up, pulling Alice to her feet. He felt like he had been redeemed by his kiss to Alice, for it was sincere and not filled with lust or artificial like it had been with Belle. "Send a wolf off to get Kurikara and we'll try to fend them off."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:40 pm
Alice sent her wolf after the sword and stood with him. He was dizzy from blood loss and fell forward into him. "Er.... I'm so weak..." she closed her eyes tightly, leaning on him. "sorry... I'll have to only use my magic, I can't fight...." she opened her eyes again and looked into his. She smiled. Her lips were centimeters from his.... She leaned forward and kissed him, waiting for their death to come.  

BloodyElegantSimplicity

Adorable Sex Symbol

Duncan Wells

Alien Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:58 pm
Dark Child 96
User Image

Ρгɪиϲε ϴғ Єѵɪʟ
Kurikara

User Image

User Image

ı cαn'т εscαρε мysεLf

sσ мαny тıмεs ı've Lıεd
xxxxxWITH ;; Alice

xxxxxMOOD ;;

xxxxxLOCATION ;;

ı cαn'т cσnтяσl мysεlf
xxxxxACTIONS ;;

xxxxxOOC ;;

xxxxxCHAT ;; Alex wasn't ready for Alice to stumble into him and almost fell over, but happened to keep his balance and hold her up aswell. "That's alright. You just worry about sitting back and using your magic and I'll stay physical and keep them off of you." He replied and returned her smile. Alex kissed her back, much more controled than he was with Belle. Their victory wasn't assured yet, and he wanted to make sure that if this were to be his final moments with her, then he would spend them well.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:45 pm
User Image

Ⓖⓐⓑⓡⓘⓔⓛⓛⓐ
OOC:
Where Is She razz ond
Who Is She With:Mercer

Gabriella smiled as she held
his hand, she giggled and walked
out the door "Well thank you,
babe"
She smiled taking his hand
making their way to the Pond, passing
the school as she stripped out of her
clothes snapping a bikini on as she
ran and jumped into the water.

Banana McMuffins
Vice Captain

Bashful Regular

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Consumer 100

NeverDreamt
Captain

Friendly Shade

6,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:48 pm
I've lived long enoughUser Image

To see destruction.

So why not live longer

To see peace?

Mercer

Mercer walked to the edge of the pond and smiled. His clothes were engulfed in darkness and then began to fade away. He was left with a pair of black and red swim trunks. He had a very well cut upper body and his legs were slim yet muscular. He stepped into the water and wadded out towards Gabby.

Off Campus, East of the Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff