Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:17 pm
Znaruto
The Captain Britain
Znaruto

For your girl Pavla.
My rogue Maua has been wandering the jungle for a year now and hasn't really been taking care of himself. He's got a constant cold, tangled mane, nasty, dirty fur, and is just generally grumpy
Maybe Pavla could whip him up a concoction to help his cold and groom him up a bit? Force him to take a bath for once?

That would be awesome. It can be right before she goes to the pride. Wanna start something up?

Lol, I'm actually juuuust about to head off to bed. x3 But I get out of classes early tomorrow, so maybe I can start something up for you then?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:19 pm
The Captain Britain
Znaruto
The Captain Britain
Znaruto

For your girl Pavla.
My rogue Maua has been wandering the jungle for a year now and hasn't really been taking care of himself. He's got a constant cold, tangled mane, nasty, dirty fur, and is just generally grumpy
Maybe Pavla could whip him up a concoction to help his cold and groom him up a bit? Force him to take a bath for once?

That would be awesome. It can be right before she goes to the pride. Wanna start something up?

Lol, I'm actually juuuust about to head off to bed. x3 But I get out of classes early tomorrow, so maybe I can start something up for you then?

That would be super cool ^^  

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:06 pm
Znaruto

Sorry this took so long! I meant to start it yesterday but got swamped with work.
Bath Time

I'll usually quote you in my RP posts to tag you.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:38 pm
beep  

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

[.Silvr-Moon.]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:26 pm
Znaruto

I would absolutely love to have a plot with Iiro for either my girl Arashi or my boy Ni-tobun, or both! You can find their personalities in my plot thread, but as you may see they both need a good positive attitude in their lives, especially Arashi! :3  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:36 pm
I'm interested in RP with your Keir, Nulis, Nico, Coda'Nuda, Iiro, and/or Asha. All of these are for my female hyena, Mokomoko. She is proud, honorable, and doesn't want to change anything about herself. She was raised to think lions are enemies and whenever she sees one away from its pride, she challenges them to duels.
User Image

For Keir, I saw you weren't interested in big fights, but how about small one he easily wins? Mokomoko doesn't like lions, so she'd pick a fight, but I think he'd be stronger than her.

For Nulis, I was primarily interested in him, because it looks like he and his familiar are Pokemon cosplays too. It looks like a RP with him would be fun. Since he is so nice, I think he'd find a way to completely avoid getting into a fight with Mokomoko. She is a sucker for flattery too, so if he's that sort, she'd probably be too dazzled and give up. I think it'd be nice to have her meet lions that screw around with her perception of them as "bad guys". How does his little Gino act BTW?

For Nico, I was interested in him, because I want Mokomoko to meet a lot of different animals. I think if they met, they might confuse eachother, because she has never seen a maned wolf before. But maybe they could tell eachother about what it's like being what they are.

Coda'Nuda interests me, because of her tail marking complex. Mokomoko isn't a lion, but she does have tail markings and she would pick a fight with a lioness. They could be mean to each other.

Iiro looks so jolly. Maybe he could challenge Mokomoko's prejudices and make her laugh. Fighting would be futile for her, because who the heck fights a god? XD

Since Asha is a blank slate, maybe we could start off with a meet and greet RP then?  

Tenko72

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:16 pm
The Captain Britain
Znaruto

Sorry this took so long! I meant to start it yesterday but got swamped with work.
Bath Time

I get right to it when I get done with my Homework. I been super busy with school. Sorry  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:20 pm
Znaruto
The Captain Britain
Znaruto

Bath Time

I get right to it when I get done with my Homework. I been super busy with school. Sorry

No, that's alright. I totally get where you're coming from. Homework has been a b***h for me too lately.
I was just making sure you had seen it. Take your time. 8D  

The Captain Britain

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:21 pm
[.Silvr-Moon.]
Znaruto

I would absolutely love to have a plot with Iiro for either my girl Arashi or my boy Ni-tobun, or both! You can find their personalities in my plot thread, but as you may see they both need a good positive attitude in their lives, especially Arashi! :3

Iiro Would love both! <33
I love rping him so that would be super cool !  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:23 pm
Tenko72
I'm interested in RP with your Keir, Nulis, Nico, Coda'Nuda, Iiro, and/or Asha. All of these are for my female hyena, Mokomoko. She is proud, honorable, and doesn't want to change anything about herself. She was raised to think lions are enemies and whenever she sees one away from its pride, she challenges them to duels.
User Image

For Keir, I saw you weren't interested in big fights, but how about small one he easily wins? Mokomoko doesn't like lions, so she'd pick a fight, but I think he'd be stronger than her.

For Nulis, I was primarily interested in him, because it looks like he and his familiar are Pokemon cosplays too. It looks like a RP with him would be fun. Since he is so nice, I think he'd find a way to completely avoid getting into a fight with Mokomoko. She is a sucker for flattery too, so if he's that sort, she'd probably be too dazzled and give up. I think it'd be nice to have her meet lions that screw around with her perception of them as "bad guys". How does his little Gino act BTW?

For Nico, I was interested in him, because I want Mokomoko to meet a lot of different animals. I think if they met, they might confuse eachother, because she has never seen a maned wolf before. But maybe they could tell eachother about what it's like being what they are.

Coda'Nuda interests me, because of her tail marking complex. Mokomoko isn't a lion, but she does have tail markings and she would pick a fight with a lioness. They could be mean to each other.

Iiro looks so jolly. Maybe he could challenge Mokomoko's prejudices and make her laugh. Fighting would be futile for her, because who the heck fights a god? XD

Since Asha is a blank slate, maybe we could start off with a meet and greet RP then?

Everyone but Keir would be awesome!

Gino Is a very Butler like kind of guy. He Help other understand Nulis because he does not talk very well and talk care of both Nulis and his cubs. And Very nice but with sass  

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

Tenko72

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:19 pm
Znaruto
Tenko72
User Image

Gino Is a very Butler like kind of guy. He Help other understand Nulis because he does not talk very well and talk care of both Nulis and his cubs. And Very nice but with sass
Sweet! I'm glad to hear you're interested in so many. I can start 3 RPs and you can start the other 2? If you don't have any preferences about which ones to start, then I'll so the first 3, Nulis, Nico, and Coda'Nuda.

Thanks for answering my question too.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:23 pm
Tenko72
Znaruto
Tenko72
User Image

Sweet! I'm glad to hear you're interested in so many. I can start 3 RPs and you can start the other 2? If you don't have any preferences about which ones to start, then I'll so the first 3, Nulis, Nico, and Coda'Nuda.

Thanks for answering my question too.

Yeah I get right to That when I get some free time from homework which most likely be this weekend or thursday  

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

Bugghnrahk

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:54 pm
Hey there! I'm always looking for roleplay, and I'd love to hit you up if you were interested.

I've got Lani who would love to meet your Nico! I'm not really looking for mates/flings at the moment, but they could certainly get up to some mischief together.

Aaand I'd love to help you out with your RP count for Bari. My only other SoA is Tahir, a maned wolf. He's king of creepy and not very hygienic, but oddly affectionate and attaches easily to people. He loves to manipulate people into pitying and protecting him. A good character to start conflict with.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:36 pm
That sounds good to me. Here're the ones I started BTW.
[PRP] March Hares (Nulis, Mokomoko)
[PRP] What are you? (Nico, Mokomoko)
[PRP] Tails' Tales (Coda'Nuda, Mokomoko)  

Tenko72

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100

[.Silvr-Moon.]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:53 am
Znaruto

That would be perfect~! 4laugh
How would you like to have the RP's set up? :3  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]