Welcome to Gaia! ::

United Fantasy (OPEN and accepting Roleplayers)

Back to Guilds

This guild accepts Rper's only, We do not accept those who sit by and do nothing. Those Gaians are deleted after a set amount of time. 

Tags: Myth, Fantasy, Nightmare Town, Alternate Universe 

Reply Nightmare Town (Part one....Amazingly, Is Finished!)
Nightmare Town District Two Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:00 am
"I see", Kilm said nodding, "Has anything changed recently to make these memories surface Scisciliya", he asked wondering if there was a cause so as to help her get them back faster.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:04 am
She shook her head, a few grey bangs shaking before her eyes. "No..." She thought a bit more indepth about it. "Well, there was the other night, when it happened..." She looked up at him. "I went to sleep ontop of the clocktower... the one inf the third district. The tallest one? I fell asleep there at the tippy top, and then that terrible storm happened..." She paused. "I slept through the storm, and nothing but rain hit me... No lightning..." Another pause. "And that's when I had the nightmare..." She finished quietly, looking back down at the floor, unsure of how to continue.

Mizu Rose

Friendly Prophet

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:06 am
"Was there a storm in the memory", Kilm asked, he was unsure of how to help her.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:11 am
"No." She shook her head. "I ran out of the castle... And that's when the Vampire Hunters came.. They shot me with light bullets that caused me to disintigrate..." She lifted her right hand, studying the thin silver ring on her ring finger. "That's when this saved me..." She shook her head. "Sorry for boring you, Kilm. I'll go if you wish. I merely wanted to inform you..." Her demeanor was now sad, and even though her appearance was sinister, you could almost feel a deep sadness emanating from her.

Mizu Rose

Friendly Prophet

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:13 am
"It's alright Scisciliya", Kilm said with a smile to her, "When you need to talk, I am always here to listen".  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:19 am
Sighing heavily, she gave a single nod, allowing her legs to streighten until she was but a few centimeters off of the floor. "I'm off to Moon Lake... Maybe the battlefield of where we first met will help me cool down... I may even take a swim..." She spoke mostly to herself, but gave him a single nod once more before turning and flying through the door, disappearing into the night.

[Exit Scisciliya from District 2]  

Mizu Rose

Friendly Prophet

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:21 am
Kilm nodded to her and sat back in his chair and relaxed once more as he had been before hearing the commotion from earlier.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:30 pm
Cecil walked down an alley trying to be as quiet as possible with wwet shoes making squishy sounds as he stomped away'the old man has better keep his promise' he thought angrily making him come to nightmare town and even making him run errands.then he saw the store was closed. Cecil cursed to himself and trudged away before someone caught him.  

DevilJett666
Vice Captain

Hunter

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:54 pm
Chris kept his ears up and listened for any sounds of violence or worse as he patrolled.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:16 pm
She walked silently behind him, keeping her eyes sharp and focused so as not to miss any of the little details.  

Mizu Rose

Friendly Prophet

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

DevilJett666
Vice Captain

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:58 am
Cecil was walking across the street when he stopped slowly turned his head and looked directly at Chris emotionless before taking in a deep breath and bolting for an alleyway leaving a dust cloud that looked suspiciously allot like him.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:30 pm
"GET BACK HERE", Chris yelled as he began to chase after him.  

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

Mizu Rose

Friendly Prophet

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:35 pm
Sighing heavily, Scisciliya jumped up and transformed into her specter form, flying above the both of them. Studying the landscape, she sighed and flew down, appearing in front of the run away human just as he was about to turn a corner.

"Going somewhere?" She hissed, bearing her fangs and hovering a few feet off of the ground.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:52 pm
tic tac

Cecil made a surpirsed face before turning and tic taced the walls of thr alley way once on the roof he took out a piece of chalk soujha gave him and drew a square around him "wait!" he realized to late as he was standing in the middle of it and like a trap door it opened Cecil fell in and it closed behind him.  

DevilJett666
Vice Captain

Hunter

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:10 pm
Chris stared at the spot where Cecil had dropped in at, he growled and slammed his fist against the wall.  
Nightmare Town (Part one....Amazingly, Is Finished!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games