Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Gay Slang Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BSPBleach

Proxy Gaian

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:43 pm
lol i don't know like any xd
i have heard a lot of people call bi's greedy or confused though.....
i'm not going to try and think of any because it'll just piss me off.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:46 pm
Oh Look! An LGBT Slang Dictionary!
Just scroll to the bottom of the page.  

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:55 pm
Bigbadbo3
Onato
Bigbadbo3
Onato
Bigbadbo3
Onato

Hehe, neat. Best way to find out is to list qualities about yourself and see what animal matches that quality.

I feel so in tune with wolves, and I love 'em so much, but if that's the case... some online quiz I took once, out of curiousity, said that with my happy, playful nature, I was likely an otter. XD

Haha, well, most online quizzes are bias, so you can't trust some. Its all about whats in your heart and what you feel you are the most. I thought I was a wolf at first, but found I was too playful and adventurous, like a fox XD

Playful and adventurous... a wolf pup, maybe. xp But yeah, I hold a healthy amount of skepticism for online quizzes. Congrats for knowin' what you are, and being brave enough to act on it.

Oh haha! Thanks. I love being a fox :3 I'm a purple fox at that. Hehe so cute. I've even drawn my fursona.

Cool. biggrin Ah, I'm so bad at drawing it's not even funny. My art skills are all in poetry and short stories. xd

This would be mine: Onato the Fox http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w112/kejo1234/Onato.png  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:17 pm
Onato
Bigbadbo3
Onato
Bigbadbo3
Onato

Haha, well, most online quizzes are bias, so you can't trust some. Its all about whats in your heart and what you feel you are the most. I thought I was a wolf at first, but found I was too playful and adventurous, like a fox XD

Playful and adventurous... a wolf pup, maybe. xp But yeah, I hold a healthy amount of skepticism for online quizzes. Congrats for knowin' what you are, and being brave enough to act on it.

Oh haha! Thanks. I love being a fox :3 I'm a purple fox at that. Hehe so cute. I've even drawn my fursona.

Cool. biggrin Ah, I'm so bad at drawing it's not even funny. My art skills are all in poetry and short stories. xd

This would be mine: Onato the Fox http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w112/kejo1234/Onato.png

Nice, very nice. mrgreen  

Bigbadbo3

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:38 pm
Onato
Bigbadbo3
Onato
Bigbadbo3
Onato

asdfghjkl;' *keysmash*
DUDE.

You're really good!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:47 pm
Dancehall Hysteria
Onato
Bigbadbo3
Onato
Bigbadbo3
Onato

asdfghjkl;' *keysmash*
DUDE.

You're really good!

Ah thanks X3  

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:47 pm
Ace: someone who falls under the asexual umbrella (asexual, demisexual, etc).

Repulsed Asexual: An asexual that is opposed to the idea of having sex with any other individual. Some may masturbate to release any sexual tension, though some even find masturbation repulsive.

Flexible Asexual: An asexual that is more open to the idea of having sex and may be willing to have sex for the benefit of a sexual partner. Some flexible asexuals may even enjoy having sex.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:57 pm
Bearded Lady: Homoerotic Hippy... LOLZ rofl  

Bigbadbo3

ForeverDreamWithinADream

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:22 pm
Esiris

I never even knew there was so much slang.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:46 pm
Playboy Karasu Uchiha
Esiris

I never even knew there was so much slang.

I had a friend who ran the local hippy shop- she sold LGBT Dictionaries with funny pictures.  

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Belethiel

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:03 pm
Esiris

Cool. I'll check this out when I'm not so tired. xD  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:39 pm
T: The truth, news, current events.
"GIRL what's the T?!"

Click the T; Verb: To Tell it like it is and shut someone up in an argument.
"Girl I told him off and when I was done I had him straight gaggin on a five dollar footlong. I sure clocked the T on that one." (synonyms: Read

Shade: Offense/disrespect
"I went to the restaurant and all the waiters were giving me shade like I did something wrong."

Fever: Hateful pressure/tension
"This girl in class was mean-mugging me the whole period like she was mad and wanted to fight. She was giving me fever for no reason!

These are mostly used in the Black Gay Male community. All of which I got from Youtuber Timaya. xP  

noigel

Dapper Sentai

9,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100

noigel

Dapper Sentai

9,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:43 pm
Belethiel
As a straight ally who's slowly becoming less shy in this guild, I have more questions and growing curiosity. o3o

I was completely unaware that the PQUILTBAG community had its own slang terms. ... Which is kind of stupid of me, every culture usually comes with its own variation of language. Such as I, I am a nerd, thus I partake in nerdspeak. emotion_awesome

I really do love learning about slang and language in all cultures and nations. So, spout some new definitions for words I already know, and maybe some new words and generally discuss gay slang. :3
PQUILTBAG? . _. Never heard of that Acronym/Acrostic.

Pansexual. Queer. U???. I???. Lesbian. Transgender. Bisexual. Asexual. Gay.

What is U and I? :0  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:48 pm
noigel
Belethiel
As a straight ally who's slowly becoming less shy in this guild, I have more questions and growing curiosity. o3o

I was completely unaware that the PQUILTBAG community had its own slang terms. ... Which is kind of stupid of me, every culture usually comes with its own variation of language. Such as I, I am a nerd, thus I partake in nerdspeak. emotion_awesome

I really do love learning about slang and language in all cultures and nations. So, spout some new definitions for words I already know, and maybe some new words and generally discuss gay slang. :3
PQUILTBAG? . _. Never heard of that Acronym/Acrostic.

Pansexual. Queer. U???. I???. Lesbian. Transgender. Bisexual. Asexual. Gay.

What is U and I? :0

I have no idea, I just like the more inclusive acronym. I also like how it says "quilt bag".  

Belethiel

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers