Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[ORP] THE HAREM LIVES!!!! (Status Effect -DD's) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:37 am
Candace gave Harrison a blank stare, reaching into the back pocket of her pants. She turned on her phone's camera, snapped a quick picture and then tucked it away again. Don't ******** challenge her, Harrison. She'll do it. "Get the ******** in here. We'll find you something that fits." She eyed Harrison's...chest. It was bigger than hers usually was, then again so was her own, so it'd be a challenge.

A challenge she was willing to take on.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:45 am
As Otto talked himself out of a corner, he realized something. Women were everywhere. Angry, and had huge tits. The tits was good, but the anger made him feel so sad. Why was he so sad? Why was the world so hard? He needed ice crem. And cake. And chocolate. Maybe his new roommate could hook him up? Yeah, she was a chic so she HAD to have that s**t.

So Otto snuck his way back to Candace's room, hoping to get comfort food and a nice corner to sob in.

But outside the door was a topless chick with Candace. The male part of his mind said Hell Yes, but the girl part in him was offended and angry. "b***h, wear a Goddamn bra at LEAST!"  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:45 am
"I will talk to you however I goddamn want to," Jordan hissed, then attempted to collect himself, running a hand through his hair. "********. I don't even know what's wrong with me. Other than the obvious. I'd really just like to punch someone right now."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:47 am
Wash was taken aback by Sasha's new attitude. Dimly, s/he felt a warm sense of approval. You go, girl.

He didn't express this aloud though, and instead turned to the wobbling sack of sobs that was the artist formerly known as Jerry. "Good morning. Get a grip, honey. We all just need to... take deep breaths, and get some Midol."

And coffee. Hadn't Denise liked having caffeine when she was having lady problems? God, what would she think about THIS? Sometimes he was glad they were stuck on this island and not experiencing these problems out in the real world. He wondered primly if this had anything to do with having a female weapon.

You wish.  

Ravvlet

Hygienic Waffles

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:47 am
Jerry wobbled, clutching her cane to her ample chest as she reeled back from Jordan's wrath. "I... I... I j-just... I just want to cry..." She whimpered. "I... I d-don't make a very good girl, I'm not... I'm not built to be a girl I... it's... it's obscene I can't even... I just... Th-this isn't... isn't permanent you don't think??" She started hyperventilating.

Her boobs hurt. :C  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:53 am
"Calm the ******** down or so help me - arggghhh, goddammit, I can't even deal with this, I need coffee right now or I will punch you for being a whiny ball of snot and hormones. I'm going to the cafeteria. Do not get between me and the coffee." Jordan whirled and stalked off down the hall.

When he'd gotten halfway to the door, another outburst came drifting back to the small and generally discombobulated group. "THEY ******** BOUNCE WHAT THE ******** IT HURTS. OH MY GOD I AM GOING TO KILL WHOEVER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS RIDICULOUS BULLSHIT."  

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Toshihiko Two

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:54 am
"Oh no you ******** don't," Harrison said, making a swing and a miss for the phone. He yanked her unshyly forward, playing grabass for about the two seconds it took to reclaim the phone, then turned moodily away to sort through it.

He was all elbows in case she came after it.

"Nothing's gonna fit," he complained, trying to find where the pictures were stored, "unless you got something designed to hold watermelons. You got a bra that'll fit a couple of bowling balls and I'll wear it, fatass," growled at Otto.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:59 am
Ofelia basically watched everyone with an expression of

x __________________________________ .

because what the hell. sure she felt like s**t, but where they all overreacting because they were guys turned into girls? And she'd had big breasts all her life, her shirt just fit a bit tighter now, but at least the tightness of her shirt kept things from flying everywhere.

Now all she needed to do was walk off this cramp, maybe take a warm shower.

"Yanno, if yer in pain SHOWERS HELP. NOT SUGAR."

No one probably cared.

Rown

Friendly Hunter

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:03 am
The only reason Otto's shirt was able to somewhat contain his new assets was his tendency to buy baggy clothing. Even then, it was being stretched to the limit.

WAIT.

HOLD UP.

Did... he just call Otto a fat-a**?

"Wh---TAKE THAT BACK!" Otto squeaked loudly, bottom lip quivering wildly. Normally Otto would simply punch a b***h and be done with it. But all these crazy.. f-feeling.. made him feel out of whack.

Otto whimpered and covered his face with his hands. He wanted ice cream and romance movies NOW!! "You b***h I HATE YOU."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:03 am

Rep watched Jordan go and in his quiet and private mire of sorrow, agreed if he ever got hold of who did this to them, he could quite happily torture them to death without a flinch.

The cereal ran out. He eyed the empty bowl. It was sorrowful and empty like his soul.

Being Rep was suffering.

He got to his feet and tottered over to one of the yelling groups and eyed them with a sort of gawky wide eyed bafflement. He didn't make a very strong woman. He spotted Harrison grappling with Candace and lip wibbled.

"Wh..what are you hanging around with HER for?"

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:05 am
Clerise, for the record, was pretty pleased with her giant knockers.

Sure, she wanted some ice cream and some sex and honestly some alcohol, but. Typical PMS for her, right?

She was maybe a little unhinged. Rolling out of Clarice's bed, she struggled to find some clothes.

Clerise's rage and hunger and desire to drink her feelings away vanished in a single moment:

Her boobs were gigantic.

Gleefully tugging a bra on, one that was now way, way, WAY too small-- Clerise dressed herself and ran towards the cafeteria-- butt uh.

Stopped short in the halls. Bewildered, Clerise stared at all the ladies surrounding her-- and uh, some were strangers that were oddly familiar.

She watched some drama unfold with an...awfully familiar redhead (and an awfully familiar accent) and a blonde. Who had great tits. How could she tell? NO SHIRt.

In a daze, Clerise wandered over towards a more petite blonde in baggy clothes. "Am I, uhm. Missing? Something?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:06 am
All the shouting... Sasha had run off to go see the Doctor, Jordan was mad at him, everything was chaos, and Jerry's already unstable emotions were in an uproar.

She couldn't explain it. It was like she hated the world but wanted it to love her but how could it when she was this... misshapen mess of not-a-boy? She couldn't go out and about haphazardly dressed the way he was... but at least he had managed to stretch his undershirt over the swollen monstrosities.

Maybe Sasha wouldn't mind if she borrowed one of her dresses?

She had this. underlying urge to be *pretty*... maybe then people would stop yelling at her.  

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:09 am
Otto barely peeked out from his hand cage over his face, holding back from full on crying. "SHE'S A MASSIVE b***h FACE, THAT'S ALL YER MISSIN'." He yelled furiously, an angry stare directed at Harrison before returning to the safety of his face in his hands.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:13 am
Clerise tut tutted the poor thing. "I don't know why you're in Prodigy's clothes, kid, but." She pulled the little blonde close, pressing their head into her bosom in what was probably meant to be a comforting manner. "What'd she do, anyway?"  

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:14 am
Candace actually squeaked as she was pulled up against Harrison, eyes wide and lips pursed into a tight line. Her cheeks felt hot, flushing as Harrison groped her a**.

Oh god oh god she was pressed up against her friend but her friend had really nice tits oh god oh god this was so awkward why why why oh god awkwaaaaaaaaaard!

Two seconds felt like eternity until she stumbled back away from Harrison, clearing her throat and rubbing at one cheek as if that would get rid of the blush.

At Otto's arrival she turned and stared. Him too, huh? At least he had a shirt. But then he and Harrison started fighting. You had to be ******** kidding.

"My god, quit bitching you sound like a pair of girls." In a bad way, okay? Candace rolled her eyes, waving to Clerise. "The men are women now, apparently. And they're not handling it well."

She stopped to give Rep a look that could kill. "Because your boyfriend-turned-girlfriend needs a goddamn shirt."  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff