Submit

Lirilei
Crew

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:58 pm
Sleigh Ride Surprise
(Cupcake proposes to Cotton Candy!)

Cupcake:
Cupcake had been planning for awhile…it was a very important plan at that. He’d taken what he’d learned in his time as Kelsie’s pokemon, and applied it to his own business opening up a bakery that made food that while edible by humans, was actually geared towards pokemon, and business was booming! He’d done a small tv ad for it, and his shop had been swamped by young women both human and changed like himself oohing and aahing…though mostly over him. ‘You should be a model!’ was one he heard a lot and it made him laugh and shake his head with a simple ‘I leave the modeling to my girlfriend, but thanks.’

His life had gotten better, and he was happier and of course it was all thanks to Cotton….so much so that this was why his planning had started….and he asked her out on a date as was customary despite them living together. Date nights hadn’t ended just because of that. He’d told Tulip to help her dress warm, because they were going on a sleigh ride through the snow, and he didn’t want her to be cold. That, was step one of his plan.

Cotton:
Though she enjoyed the visits from Tulip, Cotton Candy thought she was being oddly pushy about what to wear for her date night tonight. She’d moved out quite a while ago, but she still saw her old roommates at work, and Tulip usually came over at least once a week. They’d finished their photoshoot for the day and Tulip had walked her home, while Cotton was going on about how Cupcake had been super secretive about tonight’s plans. Normally she knew the routine, dinner, then some activity, whether it be a movie, a concert, or even dancing. But not tonight, she was completely in the dark, and more so than normal. Tulip, meanwhile, wore a knowing smile.

“No, no, no, don’t wear that, it’ll be too cold tonight!” Tulip mother henned as Cotton tried to find things to wear for the night.

“Oh, but Tulip, I really liked that one!” Cotton half pouted as Tulip grabbed a shirt out of her hand and threw it on the bed. “Oh, and why does it matter? You act like you know what we’re doing…”

Tulip stopped in her tracks, holding a red and white smock that matched the long, winter-weather dress Cotton currently had on. “What makes you say that?” she gave an uneasy chuckle. “I’m simply not wanting you to get sick.”

“Oh, okay,” Cotton smiled and shrugged, draping the smock over her shoulders, completely oblivious to what Tulip knew.

Tulip looked at the clock, almost time for her to make her exit, Cupcake would be home momentarily from work. “Alright, sweetie, call me later and let me know how the date went. Chao, love!” Tulip gave Cotton a tighter-than-usual hug and excused herself from the home that the Flaffbat and Eevee shared.

“Oh, okay… bye!” Cotton waved goodbye until she could hear the heavy “thud” of the front door and the Venusaur leaving.

Cupcake:
Cupcake came up the walk to the house he and Cotton lived in as Tulip was making her exit, and he winked at her with a grin as she took off, a quiet ‘thanks!’ given as he hugged her before stepping inside. “I’m home sweetie!” he hung his coat up on the coat rack and made his way up the steps, taking in Cotton as he entered their room a warm smile on his face.

“You look beautiful as always tonight. Let me clean up from work real quick and change and we’ll be on our way.” He paused by her however and rested his hand on her hip, kissing her softly, before he broke away to go wash up. He knew he smelled of sugar and baked goods. One quick shower later and he was dressed in some decent jeans, a tshirt, and his favorite long sleeved shirt layered over top.

All he needed was down in his coat, so he was good here, and instead grabbed both of their scarves, as well as her knit hat, and went to locate her. “Here you go, it’s pretty chilly out right now, I have your scarf and hat so you stay warm. I have mine too for that matter.” Carefully he tucked some of her hair into the hat then wrapped the scarf around her, stealing another kiss before donning his own hat and scarf. He had gloves for both of them tucked into his jean pocket, in case.

There was a knock on the door then, and he grinned. “Come m’lady, our chariot awaits.” He wasn’t exaggerating much either. In front of their house was a carriage decked out for Christmas, and two large horses standing there waiting patiently, the sound of bells on the sleigh filling the air. “Hope you’re not against a carriage ride.”

Cotton:
Tulip hugged Cupcake tightly, a happy tear sliding down her cheek. “Go get her, tiger!” She chuckled softly, wiping under her eyes to prevent more tears from flowing and messing up her makeup. She was so happy for the couple, it was hard to express and she wore the smile all the way home.

Cotton had just sat on the bed she and Cupcake share when he’d entered, his usual call ringing out, causing her to stand abruptly and her head wings to perk. A broad grin met the Eevee boy as he entered the room. “Oh, welcome home,” she cooed, her cheeks darkening as he complimented her. It never failed; she always blushed when he called her beautiful.

The smell of the bakery honestly didn’t bother Cotton in the slightest. It wasn’t like everyone got to say their significant other smelled so sweet. Cotton chuckled, reminded of their private pet names for each other as Cupcake was washing up.

Once cleaned and ready to go, Cotton followed her man down the stairs and playfully huffed as he put her cap and scarf on her. “Oh, I swear, between you and Tulip today, you’d think I couldn’t take care of myself!” It was all said with a loving tone. Cotton really couldn’t ask for two better, more loving friends. She definitely considered them both family, even if there were no blood relation or anything.

“Oh my gosh!” Cotton gasped as he opened the door and she could make out the silhouette of the carriage with her echolocation. “Oh, Cupcake! This is so romantic! I don’t mind the carriage ride at all!” This time she stole a kiss form him, making her way to the carriage. She looked like she belonged in the little sleigh, her Christmassy dress and shawl with the decorate ride. Her hands touched to side gently, giving her a sense of how the thing was decorated better than her “eyes” could. “Oh, this is so lovely!” No doubt in her mind that she’d be saying that more and more this night.

Cupcake:
Cupcake couldn't help the grin at Tulip's words and snickered. "Yes Ma'am!" he was glad he and Cotton had such a good friend in Tulip.

Cotton's huff was adorable and it made him chuckle as he grabbed his coat and slid it onto his shoulders, double checking his pocket and locking up behind them as he followed her down the walk, and carefully pulled the warm blanket up over their laps.

"And now you know why Tulip was here and helping you out. I let her know I wanted to surprise you with a sleigh ride, and that I wanted to make sure you didn't get too cold while we were out here."

Once on the seat fully one arm wrapped around her shoulder and pulled her close, pressing another kiss to her lips. "I'm glad you like this, I wasn't sure if you would or not. I have our gloves too if your hands start to get chilled." he wasn't leaving anything to chance!

Cotton:
“Oh, I should’ve known you two were in cahoots!” she giggled. “Well, you got me!” She really had no idea what tonight actually entailed.

Cotton nuzzled into Cupcake as he pulled the blanket over them and put his arm around her. He really outdid himself this time! She always had a great time on their date nights, but something told her tonight was going to blow the others out of the water. Oh! If she only knew!

As the driver cracked his whip and got the horses going, the carriage jostled a little, making its way on the predestined path. Cotton didn’t mind the ride, the carriage was a smooth as they came and it was something new to experience, not like she could see the scenery, really. It was always best to do something that appealed more to her other senses, that’s why she didn’t care much for movies. She usually got lost as to what was happening. “Oh, Cupcake, this is so nice!”

Cupcake:
“Of course we were. I knew she tends to walk you home so I talked to her days ago about tonight so she could make sure you were good to go.” He brushed a finger over her cheek before leaning in and kissing her again softly, feeling the icy wind whipping around them.

There was a change of sound as the horses clopped over a bridge and continued on its way. He’d mapped it all out with the driver, having explained his purpose for the night and paying accordingly. The sleigh came to a slow, and the driver came around then and handed them each a cup of hot chocolate. “Here, a nice warm drink, before we continue on.” He drank carefully at the hot liquid so he wouldn’t be scalded, and before long his drink was done. One hand had at this point slipped into his pocket and as quietly as possible pulled out something he’d put in there. “Oh, your hands are looking a bit pink. Are they cold? Let me warm them a little…”

Carefully he took her hands in his, rubbing first at her right one, making sure they weren’t cold, brushing a kiss over her knuckles as he made sure each finger got a rubbing to warm them, then he slipped her glove onto that one, before he was rubbing and blowing hot air onto her left. As he rubbed her fingers, he carefully slipped a little something onto her finger there, and placed a kiss onto the diamond ring there, waiting for her to realize the addition. Especially as that glove was not put on.

Cotton:
She really was enjoying the ride, even if it was a little cold out. At least her fluffy fur and hair helped keep her warm, not to mention the clothing both Tulip and Cupcake had instructed she wear. Cotton chuckled at the thought and how much they fussed over her well-being. She was blind, but not helpless. She had managed without them for quite a while before she’d met them. Still, it was such a nice feeling knowing they cared for her so much.

When the driver stopped, she lifted her head from its resting place on Cupcake’s shoulder. “Oh, yay!” she squeaked at the offer of hot cocoa. She loved hot cocoa; and it even had marshmallows in it, just the way she liked it! “Thank you!” she eagerly spoke, taking hold of the warm cup. It was a welcome feeling on her chilled fingers. She didn’t want to say anything though; it had only been a minor discomfort. She sipped her chocolate, so as not to burn the roof of her mouth or tongue. Still, it seemed to cool much faster than if she’d been sitting at home. Oh well, it was nice while it lasted… at least could enjoy it and drink it faster at the same time.

Cupcake knew that the cold was getting bitter as the night drew on, and she silently thanked him as he warmed up her hands. She welcomed the warming breath and the comfort of the soft glove. When he left her left hand, however, she was a bit puzzled. And why did her ring finger feel like there was something on it? A confused expression stole over her face and she took off the glove that’d been so lovingly placed on her hand not a moment before. With her right hand she carefully felt the cool metal and gem that now encircled her finger. A look of surprise struck her. “Oh…” she began quietly. “Oh… Oh, C-Cupcake? Is… is this what I think it is?!” Her voice cracked, not sure if she should cry out of happiness or shout her excitement to the whole world.

Cupcake:
Oh good, she’d noticed he’d deliberately left her left hand ungloved. He watched her face intently, as the realization washed over her, and he couldn’t help but feel relieved that she was apparently happy by the addition of that ring to her finger!

Taking her hands in his own he held them both close, pressing soft kisses to her fingertips. “Cotton, I’ve not been able to think of anyone but you since that day I met you in the café. I wanted to grow up as quickly as I could, so I could hopefully have a chance at dating you…and now…I don’t want to spend my life without you. Will you marry me sweetheart?” his own voice cracked softly as the sound of the sleighbells filled the air, the horses tossing their heads about as he waited for her answer.

He held his breath, waiting for confirmation in some way as he kept her hands held and warm within his own. He couldn’t stop staring at her, thinking yet again just how utterly beautiful she was, and just how lucky he was to be a part of her life. She’d saved him, after he lost his trainer, kept his soul from falling apart. He didn’t know what he’d do if she said no.

Cotton:
Saying no was the furthest thing in Cotton’s mind. As he held her hands in his, and as he spoke all her will power was being used to keep herself from crying. Still, her eyes began to water and her lip began to tremble as he continued. By the end, she was speechless. She knew if she even tried to utter a single syllable, the tears that contented themselves on the edges of her lashes would begin tumbling down her cheeks.

The sleigh bells and the sound of the nervousness in his voice, however, were the last push she needed. Tears began flowing and she pulled her hands from his to cover her mouth. She nodded vigorously, still unable to speak for once in her life and threw herself on to him. Her arms wrapped around him tightly as she sobbed, so extremely happy. She nuzzled her face deeply into his neck managed and soft, squeaky, “Yes!”

Cupcake:
He could see the tears forming in her eyes, and he would have reached up to brush a thumb under them to catch the yet to fall droplets but he instead waited, not wanting to break the moment as he continued to wait, even if she couldn’t see him looking away from her, or anything else. This was important after all!

Her reaction thawed him and his arms wrapped around her tightly and pulled her close, a pleased laugh coming from him as he let out a whoop of delight and a “SHE SAID YES!!” the driver hearing that began to slowly move the sleigh again, reversing the path they’d taken, and before long they were pulling up in front of the house they’d left a mere hour ago. “Lets go inside and warm up a little, and then you’d better call Tulip and tell her your answer to me. She’s been as excited about this as I have been since I told her I was planning to propose to you.” He paid and tipped the driver handsomely, before he kissed his girlfriend…no fiance deeply as he lifted her into his arms, and starting for their house, grinning like an idiot. He couldn’t remember ever being happier than he was now!

Cotton:
The Flaffbat managed a choked laugh as Cupcake shouted his excitement, repeating her answer with all the enthusiasm he could muster. The whole night had been so lovely; it was like it was right out of a movie. The ride home even seemed to be a blur as her mind raced and replayed what had happened not moments before.

If Cotton had a spiteful grain in her body, she’d probably be mad at her best friend for keeping something so big, like this a secret. But all she could think about was how happy she was and that her and Cupcake were going to get married and that they’d have to start making wedding plans. It was all so surreal.

The call to Tulip didn’t feel anymore real, there was so much squealing and cheering and happy crying. It also lasted over an hour, but seemed like only a few minutes. It wasn’t until she could hear Tillie complaining about the noise in the background that the whole thing seemed to click. She hung up, promising to come over to the house sometime the next day to show off the ring.

Sitting on the bed, Cotton fiddled with the ring on her finger, feeling the delicate cuts. She could tell it was meant to look like a flower, and although she couldn’t see it, she could feel how it looked well enough.

This had to be the happiest day of her life, by far.

Cupcake:
He had let her gush to Tulip while he put up their extras from the sleigh ride, and closed the house up for the night while he went about getting the small cake he’d brought home cut up and served, bringing her a slice on a plate and a fork, and bending to kiss her softly. “Some dessert to celebrate our engagement, then some cuddling to warm us up, and then if you want I’ll make us some dinner.” He settled on the bed nest to her and leaned in to kiss her neck softly. “I love you so much Cotton.” He wished Kelsie were alive to see this moment, but she had plenty of family he could inform. Eventually. He didn’t see them much anymore, by choice. It was just easier on himself that way. For now, he opted to focus on the gorgeous creature next to him, and nothing more.

Cotton:
“Oh, dessert before dinner? You spoil me!” She kissed him back on the cheek as she accepted the cake and he sat next to her. “I love you so much too, Cupcake.” Her voice cracked a bit and she took a bite cake to keep herself from crying a third time. She nosed him on the cheek affectionately. “You’re the best thing in my life… but don’t tell Tulip, she’d be so mad!” She chuckled. “I’m so glad we found each other.” She finished her cake and wrapped an arm around his waist as she waited for him to finish as well. “Oh, this night as been so perfect, and cuddling and dinner sounds to lovely!”

Cupcake:
“There’s still plenty we can have after dinner if you want, but I thought a little snack wouldn’t be so bad.” He brushed his hand through her hair laughing softly at her asking him not to tell that to Tulip. “My lips are sealed, I won’t tell her you said that.” Once his plate was done, he set them both on the side table to wash up later, and pulled her close kissing her again softly. “Now, some cuddling to warm up, and then dinner.” He licked a bit of frosting from her lips with a smile as he settled back on the bed holding her close. Yep, his life was pretty perfect now.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:09 am
Breeding Reqs

2 Weeks Time (1/5/15-1/19/15)
1 Journal Entry/Solo per Parent - Cupcake Solo Cotton Solo
1 RP between the Parents about the pregnancy - Baby, baby...baby?!

Lirilei
Crew

Breedables Degenerate

Lirilei
Crew

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:58 am
Impending Fatherhood
((Baby solo))

It was an amazing sort of feeling, knowing that he was going to be a father! After the death of Kelsie, he had grown withdrawn and depressed, but thanks to Cotton he'd gotten his head back on straight and moved on with life. The bakery was something of a tribute to his deceased trainer since it's what she'd always planned to do, and really he did love his sweets. So it was a perfect job for him, even if more than once Cotton's fellow models tried to convince him to pose with them, and such. Not the sort of life he himself wanted!

But now, now he had a new drive and purpose in life. He was going to be a father! He was amazed he was going to get this chance so soon after being married! Their wedding night was the night that Cotton conceived from everything he had learned and he was still no less amazed. It was as if their love was meant to be or something.

Needless to say he felt like he was on cloud nine over the whole event. In the shop he made a few adjustments to things he made and started to feature pink and blue cupcakes, and "mystery" cupcakes. Where they were all one color and nothing to identify what they were. Sometimes they had a filling, sometimes not. But they were always tasty.

At home, he'd gotten started on baby proofing parts of their house with corner guards and outlet covers. Smaller things. The extra room he painted in primary colors that would work for any gender baby and had numbers and the alphabet adorning the walls. This led to him more often than not having multiple colors in his hair and tail when he went into work but he was happier than ever and no one could fault him his enthusiasm honestly.

And Cotton...he spoiled his wife more than ever, her morning sickness doing nothing to dampen his spirits. He washed sheets and clothes without complaint when she got sick on them, cleaned up any messes that were made in her mad dash for toilets or sinks or trashcans. Cupcake had a nice, settled look to him.

There was just one thing he needed to do and that was contact Kelsie's family and let them know. He hadn't spent a lot of time around them since her death, and had almost actively avoided them in fact. It was just easier on him but they deserved to know he was happy, and married and going to have a kid. Maybe he'd wait to contact them though until after the baby was born...or once they knew what they were having. That seemed the better course of action.

He was also prepping the house for the baby shower that Tulip had in the works for them. Cotton as far as he was concerned seemed to be absolutely glowing thanks to the life growing within her and it amazed him to know she could become even more beautiful than she already was. Cupcake was definitely a content Eevee, and couldn't ask for anything to make life any better than it was. He had people ask him if he wanted a son or a daughter and he was truthful when he said he didn't care what they had so long as their child was healthy, because really that was all that mattered.

((570 words))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:57 pm
Cupcake's Theme Song:  

Lirilei
Crew

Breedables Degenerate

Trainer Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers