Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[ ORP ] Case of the Missing Alpaca p.3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WE ARE HALLOWEEN
Captain

Blessed Member

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 10:24 am
Apparently alpaca minipets were not to be reckoned with or perhaps the entire ordeal with the Four Clans had hit her clansfolk harder than she originally thought. Whatever the case, Medea said not a word about the four whole alpaca found, as opposed to the herd of one-hundred it had originally started out with.

Oh well, beggars could not be choosers.

As there were only well, four, out of a hundred alpaca, the chances that this was Mr. Fluffy was very slim. Medea shook her head. "Unfortunately, these, while beautiful alpaca, do not have the rich and silky fur of the one I am looking for. I beseech you to go back, and please-" thankfully the Head Priestess stopped herself before she actually said 'at least try harder'. "- Search for their lost brethren."

There, that should do it. Feeling a little antsy, Medea shifted around a little, looking left and right. She could have sworn she just saw Mr. Fluffy.... but no it was just grass and shadows and tent and a few wandering Clans members. Clearly not the Mr. Fluffy.

OOC

Unfortunately, there are still a lot more Alpaca to be found, and Mr. Fluffy is still nowhere to be seen!
- ANYONE Who brings in an alpaca will be rewarded a little for their actions - OOCly they will recieve a Four Clans parcel (icly: four clans tokens you get from the parcel) EVERY TIME they bring back an alpaca! You can bring back a max of FIVE this way
- For everyone else who hasn't brought back one, there is still time to post and do so!

xoxomenai

LP

ramenli

Wyntre Iceblade

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 5:37 pm
Erintis winced at the disappointment that seemed to roll off the head priestess. Frowning slightly she looked around, there was only a few brought back.

"please search for their lost brethren...."

Looking around she wondered if those alpacas might be a bit easier to catch a second time around as she bowed her head slightly to the head priestess. This was definitely going to be a trying day if no one found Mr. Fluffy she thought a little unhappily.

[exiting]  

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 8:34 am
[Entering]
Mjoll was walking with the Alpaca to the fenced in Area they were kept. However, she paused when she saw the priestess, glancing back to the Alpaca's side the Jewelcrafter wasn't sure what to do.

Her eyes lowered as she approached the priestess giving a respectful bow to her priestess. "Medea......" There was a pause, "I'm sorry, there was an accident with this one."

The horsewoman moved from keeping the Alpaca's side hidden as much as possible, to allow the priestess to see that it'd been shaven. "There was a student shaving it when I got there. I was too late to stop them." She looked ashamed, "I did manage to get all the wool back." With that Mjoll produced her coat that held the Alpaca's Wool.

"I'm sorry I couldn't stop them..."

RP Capture Page

Zooby

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:35 am
[ Entering - With a Capture ]

Surprisingly, it was worlds easier for her to bring the alpaca back - the rope aggitated her hands and the sound of the much taller creature rumbled the ground behind her. But, she was the victor here - it had bowed it's head, and allowed her to return it.

Knotting the rope on the posts again, she gave a light bow to Medea, allowing a small smile break her normally straight face. "I have returned an alpaca, I hope this will help in your endeavours." She murmured, before removing herself quickly, wondering if she should attempt this again . . .

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:31 pm
[Entering - With a capture~

Soren pulled the still resisting alpaca along with him. The students had...been a...help. He supposed. Minus the fact that the alpaca was missing an ear and so blood matted its fur. And Salbei...well, the Famine Horsemen had dealt with the foals at least.

"I hope this isn't him, Priestess, a nasty-smelling colt bit it's ear off."

If no one else had captured it be needed to attempt to find another.  
{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff