kalenakeeper
Vice Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 8:33 pm
Jax looked at Harvey and sighed and fell to the ground and sat there
"Malificent is with Barbosa....we have bigger trouble now" he sighed and rubbed his head from exaustion.

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 8:40 pm
"Well there is the ship, and there is a rowboat, shall we get going?" Harvey asked, turning to look at Jax, the sunlight caught onto Harvey's features in all the right places, making Harvey's hair appear more gold than blonde, and the shadows that creased around Harvey's face made her eyes more blue than before.

Stanley Jane Smith
Crew

kalenakeeper
Vice Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:52 am
Jax gave a hard breath out
"ok, lets go" he said and boarded the row boat then though of something.

"Mermaids are attacted to light, so lets give them some" he said and made a rather amusing fireball that sang and it had a oil base so it wouldnt dissaperate in the water too fast, however this oil wasnt harmful to the enviroment.

He threw it out into the ocean with a rather good toss giving them 30 miles of mermaid free water.

"They should leave us alone for abit now" he said as he sat down in the rowboat.

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 8:21 am
Harvey hoped into the rowboat and sat back across from Jax. "So we have a fifty/fifty chance that Barbossa and Maleficent are back at the ship, and then the same chances that Barbossa and Maleficent fled the area, so when we board the ship, we need to be prepared." Harvey said, and began to help Jaxster row.

Stanley Jane Smith
Crew

kalenakeeper
Vice Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 12:45 pm
Jax nodded to Harvey and started to row the boat rather fast to get out of the water asap

"I dont like water....not right now I dont...." he grumbled,
"normal me, dont mind it, right now, mind it a ton"

Once we were at the ship, he threw a grappling hook up on the deck and held it tight to allow Harvey up first

"lets hope his monkey is with him."

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 1:04 pm
Harvey nodded, and began to climb up the rope with a slight struggle. "Yeah this isn't going to work." Harvey said after sliding back down to the rowboat. Harvey sighed and stood on the edge of the boat, and summoned air to shoot beneath her. It worked just like it had back at the dorm rooms at the school. Air shot beneath Harvey giving her a boost of flight, and enough air to grab onto the railing of the ship the fifty feet above the row boat, Harvey pulled herself up and over, and rolled gently across the deck of the ship and too her feet. "Hey, it looks empty up here!" Harvey yelled down to Jax, as she began to walk across the deck, and was surprised by the sudden silence that had befallen the ship, it was much louder the last time she had been on the Highwind.

Stanley Jane Smith
Crew

kalenakeeper
Vice Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 6:24 pm
Jax hastily climbed up the rope and put it away
"ok, now where were they?"

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 6:26 pm
"The voodoo dolls? Inside the ships hold." Harvey said, pointing to two large double doors on the deck.

Stanley Jane Smith
Crew

kalenakeeper
Vice Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 6:30 pm
Jax nodded and walked with Harvey to the ships hold

He saw the voodoo dolls there on the table, he snarled seeing one was made for Eric

"you know Eric...." his voice softened.

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 6:34 pm
"Yeah, he is one of my friends back at the academy, do you know him?" Harvey asked, turning to look at Jaxster, and sat on the dinning table. "Any idea on how to release them form the protective shield?" Harvey asked, turning back to see the four voodoo dolls on the silver platter

Stanley Jane Smith
Crew

kalenakeeper
Vice Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 6:40 pm
Jax looked down
"I was there when his mother was murdered. And he got sent back in time, he landed in my arms when I tried to save his mother.....his mother was one of my friends....I have no relation with either....but I feel its my duty to protect him...Eric has been thru so much. I cant watch him suffer any longer."

He sighed and punched the forcefield and got blown against the wall, he cursed

"strong magic, that is..." he said slowely getting up.
He took off his heavy black coat and used a huge amount of darkness on it trying to break it, but instead of breaking it, it only made the forcefield stronger and almost blasting Jax out a porthole

He slowely got up again and cursed in a whole different language.

"Eric can nullify any magic, he was borne that way.....he can break thru this"

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 6:43 pm
"I was with Eric when I got sent here, I hope he told his grandmother about what happened, I could really use some help getting out of here." Harvey said with a laugh, and pulled her knees to her chest. "So I guess we just sit here and wait?" Harvey asked with a sigh, and laid her forehead on her knees.

Stanley Jane Smith
Crew

kalenakeeper
Vice Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 6:46 pm
"you dont have to, Harvey" Jax said sighing putting his jacket back on
"I could make you a portal back to the academy. I cant go with you though."

He looked rather sad and looked away

"I came here looking for a nobody whom is like a slave, her name is X....I was with some friends and she appeared out of nowhere, her master was whipping her and throwing her around like a rag doll...I cant return without her....I need to try to save her....I lost my heart trying to save another nobody....who I think I befriended....im not sure"

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 6:49 pm
"Then I won't leave in till you find her. You've helped me so much, it's the least I could do." Harvey said with a smile, and hopped to her feet, she began to look out one of the windows.

Stanley Jane Smith
Crew

kalenakeeper
Vice Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 6:55 pm
"are you sure, Harvey. The dangers youve encountered so far only get worse from here on out." He warned her.

"There are sea monsters, and the devil himself out there." he sighed.

Port Royal

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff