Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:44 pm
iSexy_Goddess

He chuckled lightly once more as he followed her, his sneezing gradually coming to a halt. "It can be overwhelming. About the other thing though.. I wouldn't know" He admitted as he stopped, looking around the clearing. "It's nice.. quite peaceful." He said with a nod. "Though.. It's nice just having a friend to spend some time goofing off with." He added. He thought she was a nice fae, a friend even if only for so short of knowing her.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:01 pm
lysia_nyteblade

She looked at him and smiled. "Are you serious? You are telling me no lucky fae has snatched you for herself yet?" she said teased and giggled. She blushed a bit at her own comment. It was quite bold of herself to be making such a comment, too close to flirting.

Hoping to steer the conversation away from her blush she looked up again at the tree tops. "It is the quietest place I know, and yes it's very pleasant to have someone to spend some time with in here... she answered, her blush returning but she hoped he wouldn't notice.

iSexy_Kitten

Sexy Kitten

26,075 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Married 100

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:35 pm
iSexy_Goddess

"I'm serious.. I'm free as a bird."
He chuckled before catching the change to her face. Blinking he let it go as he puzzled over it a moment. He didn't flirt.. Never tried.. so this was a bit of a baffling moment to notice how her question scratched the surface for a comment. 'Why you offering?' He thought to himself. 'Shame.. don't think such things.. you just met..'

Coughing to clear his throat, he followed her gaze. "I can Imagine.. It's almost romantic.. I could see how it could appeal to be a place to just hide away at and enjoy the scenery." His eyes flicked to her a moment the thoughts returning once more. Quickly, he scratched the back of his head and turned around, trying to think of something to say to steer his mind down another path of conversation.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:04 pm
lysia_nyteblade

Romantic? She had never thought the place to be romantic. But she could se what he meant. It was a very good place for love to flourish, IF two faes looking for that kind of connection came here. How could she be even considering something like that. They barely knew each other, and she wasn't even certain he found her interesting that way. Oh for the love of the goddesess Pandora, get a grip! she mentally reprimanded herself.

"So... uhmm... " she tried to think of something to say, but her mind was all shut off from the embarrassement. He obviously wasn't liking the way the conversation had turned. Nothing. She had nothing. Well imagine that! A banshee with nothing to say. All she could do was fiddle with her hair between her fingers and hum softly. The soft breeze toyed with her hair and made it flutter a bit and she just fell silent and enjoyed it.

iSexy_Kitten

Sexy Kitten

26,075 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Married 100

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:35 pm
iSexy_Goddess

The silence only added to his mind wandering. Turning he saw the blush on her cheeks once more clearly and blinked some. "I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable... So if I did.. I'm sorry." He offered her a genuine smile that oddly felt like more of a charming smile than he was use to providing. "But for what it's worth.. It's kinda cute how you blush when you are.." He'd blurted it out.. he couldn't believe it.. the flirting line just.. spewed from his mouth like some form of verbal flood.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 3:32 pm
lysia_nyteblade

She turned to look at him and smile back but his smile, a very charming smile that was, only made her blush even more. She tried not to think, hoping she'd stop blushing. "There's no need to apologize, you didn;t make me uncomfortable, if anything... you've made me feel really awesome today..." she admitted despite her nner voice telling her to shush.

At his last comment she looked into his eyes and knew that her blush was definitively deeper now. And blushing was normally noticeable with her creamy white skin. He thinks I'm cute!? She giggled and bit her lower lip to hold in a small laugh. Her eyes were probably saying enough as it was but she dared to say. See? Being so sweet on me and charming as can be, how can you still be single? and smiled sweetly at him.

iSexy_Kitten

Sexy Kitten

26,075 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Married 100

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 10:29 pm
iSexy_Goddess

It was his turn to flush though he thought his dark complexion might hide it better. "Well, I'm... er.. That is I'm glad I could help you.." He gave a slight nervous chuckle, trying to calm his inner voice that just had soo many horrible comments lined up for him to getting into trouble with.

He nearly lost control over his brain, mouth, interrupter switch as she spoke once more. "Ah... That indeed might be a mystery.. Maybe it's because you're easy to open up to?"

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 9:48 am
lysia_nyteblade

Pandora smiled and chuckled a bit. He wasn't the only one feeling comfortable enough to open up. She found it easier and easier to say things to him, still that inner voice kept reminding her to behave. She wished she wasn't so shy, that she could just play along and flirt and tease the way she'd seen other girls do. It wasn't that she didn't know how, it was that she dared not.

"You're very easy to talk to as well..." she said smiling again. "Maybe I should keep you close always and then we'd both have someone ...." she caught her lip and gasped a little. The words had just come stumbling out, as if someone else had said them but she did mean them. She blushed yet again.

iSexy_Kitten

Sexy Kitten

26,075 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Married 100

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 9:18 pm
iSexy_Goddess

Nicolai smiled once more. "I'm glad you think so." He chuckled lightly. Her last sentence caught him off guard. Had she just said what He thought she had? She she wanted to keep him? But how? friend? Pet? Or was she thinking about something more.... romantically involved? His mind reeled as he sorted the possibilities. "Pandora.. Do you mean as friends? Or....." He had to ask.. he wanted to know exactly what she was talking about so as not to jump to any conclusions.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 10:15 pm
lysia_nyteblade

"I... uhmmm... you.... I'm sorry.... you'll think I'm crazy or something... we've just met...." she felt her head spinning. She had just openly implied she wanted something more to him. And when he asked... or actually left the possibility out in the open, what could she say? What should she say? It would be weird, crazy to ask him to like her, they had just met! What would he think of her if she actually told him she wanted him to maybe love her... Oh for crying out loud! She was being completely foolish! She wanted to flee, go invisible on him. Istead she tried to be brave for once and looked at him, mind reeling and ears buzzing and said "I'd very much like to be your friend forever... or anything you wanted me to...". There she had implied it. That was more than she could have ever dreamed of doing. Let him decide what he wanted with her.  

iSexy_Kitten

Sexy Kitten

26,075 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Married 100

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 10:27 pm
iSexy_Goddess

Hes eyes widened slightly. 'that's what she meant..' He thought to himself. She looked like she might take flight, hide.. maybe even disappear on him. Without thinking, his hand reached out and caught hold of her arm, holding stead fast to her to make sure she would remain real. "Don't go.." It was all he could manage as his mind searched for what to say next. the hadn't known each other long but as he really willing to let her pass him by or linger as nothing more than a friend when she obviously had put forth the same thought his subconscious had been lingering on? "I'd like that.. To be your friend for ever.. or more if you'd let me." As soon as the words came out he knew they rang clear for him.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 10:56 pm
lysia_nyteblade

She was very surprised when he reached and grabbed her arm. She nearly melted away when he touched her,it felt so... right. She blushed again and smiled looking at him. "I'll never go anywhere, I"ll always be here if you want me to..." she answered shaking her head. It was a good thing, at least he wasn't running away she thought.
His next sentence caught her breath and captured her heart completely. She felt like crying, but held it in. It was a happy need to cry. "To be completely honest, nothing would ever make me happier, Nicoali." ahe softly answered as emotions welled up inside her.Never could she have dreamed of finding someone that could want to be with her forever, yet here he was offering as much as she offered him.

iSexy_Kitten

Sexy Kitten

26,075 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Married 100

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 11:05 pm
iSexy_Goddess

He drew her into him, hugging her close as she replied. He'd felt relieved that she hadn't rejected him, then again hadn't she been the one to offer to begin with? "Always.." It was a bit corny of a response really but he couldn't help it. In the short time he'd met her, gotten to know her, She'd managed to take his breath away and capture his heart in the process. "I'm glad." And he was, honestly truly glad that she had offered for he feared he hadn't the bravery to do so to start. "Then, You'd become my mate If I asked?" It was his turn to be bold, to make sure she understood he wanted to play for keeps now.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 11:15 pm
lysia_nyteblade

Pandora hugged him back and melted in his arms. Laying her head on his chest she smiled and closed her eyes just listening to his heart bat.
And then he heard his question. She looked up at him, into his eyes in surprise. If he was anything like her, that was a big step, being as bold as to ask that.
She knew the answer to that question without any shadow of a doubt, in a heartbeat and without hesitating she answered. "Yes, forever yes." She blushedmore and her smile was not enough toshow him just how happy he was already making her. So she did what she thought could show him. She leaned up a bit and pressed a soft kiss on his lips. Looking up at him again she waited for his reaction, with a blush so deep she was probably looking pink by now.

iSexy_Kitten

Sexy Kitten

26,075 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Married 100

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 11:19 pm
iSexy_Goddess

He had been happy enough to hear her reply. The kiss had been unexpected but it had melted him partially. Leaning down he returned the kiss before lifting his head with a smile. "Then I shall never risk you falling into the hands of another. I Shall keep you always." He chuckled, lifting her and spinning slightly as he held her to him.  
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff