Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Crossroads

Back to Guilds

This is Halloween Crossroads 

Tags: This is Halloween 

Reply { ARCHIVED } ------------------ Four Clans Meta, April 2012
{ BOSS FIGHT } The ??? Room FAMINE P.22 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:37 pm
The ground underneath the feet of students and hunters alike shifted and pulsed with an odd energy. Beneath and behind the tiles cracks of red light began to shine. "s**t, someone triggered the room's security system," muttered a blonde, who some may recognize as Clarice, who immediately summoned a massive sword, it's runes a glowing pink in the dimly lit caverns. "Protect the tiles, be careful with charges, and watch out for the room itself. You've seen what Famine is capable of." When she next spoke, her voice held an odd, almost vibrating edge to it, "Laqueus."

Several points throughout the room lit up with hunter runes, humming softly with power. A semi-transparent barrier seemed to flare to life around the room. The students inside it were trapped.

BOSS FIGHT PHASE 1: TOTAL ROOM HP 300/300

THE RUNES: FOR ALL PLAYERS:

Oh whups, security has been breached, so no games for you. Only pain and punishment <3

DEUS:
- THIS IS NOW A FREE FOR ALL BATTLE. PLEASE ALWAYS QUOTE YOUR TARGET(s) AND YOU CAN ONLY ATTACK 6 TIMES PER GM ROUND.
- YOUR HP CARRIES OVER FROM THE LABYRINTH, SO IF YOU FINISHED THE LABYRINTH WITH 10/40 HP (EXAMPLE) YOU STILL HAVE 10 HP UNLESS YOU ICLY HEAL.
- Hunters, you are targeting students to fend them away from damaging the room/ the runes in the room
- Please also read ALL THE BATTLE RULES HERE
- Runic weapons and given items can be used. Make sure to post the status effect of your runic weapon so that everyone knows.
- In a small OOC blurb also briefly describe what your character looks like
- A character cannot go under 0 HP, they are simply considered "DISABLED" for the rounds remaining/ unconscious until someone saves them and portals out

AMITYVILLE:

- THIS IS NOW A FREE FOR ALL BATTLE. PLEASE ALWAYS QUOTE YOUR TARGET(s) AND YOU CAN ONLY ATTACK 6 TIMES PER GM ROUND.
- Students, you are attacking any Hunters in the room. By attacking a Hunter, you are also damaging the room with your Fear. Make sure to post the updated total HP of the room.
- EXAMPLE: I attack Hunter Steve for 4 damage, which means I also damage the room for 4 damage. I see that the student above me/ in the post above me has posted that the CURRENT HP of room is 490/500, I now post in MY POST the CURRENT ROOM HP at 486/500 and immediately edit this before my rp edit so the next person knows).
- Please also read ALL THE BATTLE RULES HERE
- Classroom LEARNED ABILITIES Can be used. Make sure to post the status effect of your learned ability so that everyone knows.
- Emergency First Aid kits earned from the Four Clans package can also be used, make sure to post/quote its status effect so everyone kn ows.
- In a small OOC blurb also briefly describe what your character looks like
- Natural forms ARE ALLOWED, Fear abilities are not. A character that goes under -10 HP is DISSIPATED (return to portal area, 6 hours OOC cooldown)
- A Hunter CANNOT go under 0 HP, if you continue attacking them, your attack is nullified

HUNTER LOOT:
- When a student hits a critical hit on a hunter that is, they do MAX DICE ROLL/ MAX DICE ROLL, so if my student is rolling 2d6, and I roll 6, 6, you may now claim one Four Clans point. You can claim this for as many crits as you hit, make sure to link it in the claims thread where you hit the crit.
- When a student delivers the final blow to the Hunter that is, the FIRST student to deliver the Hunter's HP to 0, that student will gain three Four Clans points, which you can claim in the usual claims thread.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:58 pm
Robert was glad he was sitting down. It was important to have a good grasp on the floor when the world went to s**t.

And the world always went to s**t.

"Heeeey, kiddies!" Robert stumbled up to his feet, immediately summoning Jezebel into one hand and moving to stand somewhat in front of Saya. "Look, we've got playmates! I was wondering when something interesting was gonna happen around here."

OOC:
HP: 25
Robert is a 6'7" Mammoth of a man, short blonde hair, and he usually looks like there's a vacancy upstairs. His weapon is a double edged batleth.
Supplies:
- Standard barrier dagger (no restriction access needed), roll 2d20 to defend you and TWO OTHER TARGETS FOR THAT VALUE for a turn.
- Communications device, as cell phones do not work to wherever the trainees are traveling, this is the only way for two trainees to get in contact with each other.  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Nio Love rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 7 Total: 15 (2-20)

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:09 pm
It was as if the ground fell out from beneath her, but when she finally rose up again, she found herself in the midst of hunters. A lot of hunters. Coming down into the room left Riley wishing she'd listened to her instincts, taken her friends by the hand, and left the Isle as quickly as she'd come. But now she stood there, facing an entire room filled with Hunters, and a barrier protecting them.

Somehow, she didn't think this was what the transfer program had in mind when they mentioned hands on training.

It irked her that some of the faces even looked familiar. She'd seen almost all of them in her hallucination at the Horseman Trials, and the memory came flooding back, temporarily paralyzing her with rage. There was the one who'd performed the removal. And the one who'd thought to cut her face. A solid hiss came from her tentacles as she stared at that young ghoul, wishing to tear off her face first.

But the sight of one hunter in particular, the large, bumbly one, made her hissing stop. She stared at Robert for a good few seconds, as the memory of Amrita's description slowly came back to her. The height. The size. Everything about him made it clear that this was the hunter who Amrita had taken control of. And he was still alive.

Riley took it upon herself to try and fix that.

(( OOC:
Character Name: Riley
HP: 50
Target: Robert. Oh yes, this is happening.
Damage: 9
Room HP: 291
Effect: N/A
Number of People Currently Attacking Me: 0/3 ))

Nio Love

Nio Love's character Riley is attacking Robert for 9 damage!

Appearance
Riley is a 6 foot tall Illithid mindflayer, with tentacles of matching length that take the place of her hair. She has no mouth, no nose, glowing white eyes, and a serious attitude problem.

Quote:
Riley has: 1 First Aid Kit. You can use it to fully recover one student's health (it does not have to be your own!), but once you've used it, it's gone forever.

demon_pachabel rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 7 Total: 14 (2-20)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:14 pm
Shehk was there too.

The room made her uncomfortable to be in as she growled underneath her breath. Yeah. She wished she could text Jericho about this, but as it was she didn't have that kind of luxury as it seemed like it was time to go for a free-for-all.

And in the name of venting a little bit of pent up frustration she had over a topic she wouldn't mention, she went for a nice little dark haired looking boil with tanned skin. Yep, this wasn't a target chosen for a specific reason at all!

Nope!

Albeit there were fangs. All the fangs. Shehk had teeth, man.

------------------------
OOC:
Character Name: Shehk - Pricolici, silver hair, ears, tail, stitching on her face and chest.
HP: 50/50
Target: Dakota
Damage: 8
Effect: Shehk is being Shehk and is a babe. Not as much of a Babe as Riley is, though. She's also covered in sand and unhappy sad
Number of People Currently Attacking Me: /3

Nyxtsuki Moon
Shehk is attacking Dakota for 8 Damage!

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Nio Love rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 9 Total: 13 (2-20)

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:18 pm
Robert was real happy to give the first monster that came his way a piece of his mind.

He just didn't know how literal that could get.

Jezebel swung at the purple vines that came soaring towards him, snapping and wrapping around his arms and legs, trying to get a hold of him. He hacked at them with the butt of the batleth, but a moment later they tugged and he was staring up at the ceiling as he lay flat on his back. His head hit the floor with a solid thud, and he winced as his vision darkened for a dangerous moment.

There was someone standing above him, but all he could see was the dark figure as she leaned down and picked him up by his hair. She pulled, and Robert let out a wretched yell as he was forced to his feet. His vision focused on the girl monster, and for one moment he had to admit, those were some nice knockers.

Then he knocked her. One solid fist, right in the face, and Riley went flying back, her body skidding against the tiles for several feet.

"b***h, please."

(( OOC:
Character Name: Robert
HP: 16
Target: Riley
Damage: 7
Number of People Currently Attacking Me: 1/3 ))

Nio Love

Nio Love's character Robert is attacking Riley for 7 damage!

Appearance

Robert is a 6'7" Mammoth of a man, short blonde hair, and he usually looks like there's a vacancy upstairs. His weapon is a double edged batleth.

Quote:
Supplies:
- Standard barrier dagger (no restriction access needed), roll 2d20 to defend you and TWO OTHER TARGETS FOR THAT VALUE for a turn.
- Communications device, as cell phones do not work to wherever the trainees are traveling, this is the only way for two trainees to get in contact with each other.

its me debz rolled 3 8-sided dice: 6, 6, 7 Total: 19 (3-24)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:23 pm
[[ disregard, rolled wrong dice! see next post! ]]  

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

its me debz rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 8 Total: 13 (2-16)

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:24 pm
What the flying ******** was even going on in here.

Thanks, H, Miss lady, for the head's up.

Clerise saw some dead looking b***h aiming for Dakota, so she was lunging after her in turn, runic daggers out, swiping at her.

"Hi! Who the <********> are you?"

------------------------
(( OOC:
Character Name: Clerise
HP: 30
Target: Shekh
Attacks: 1/6
Damage: 13-6=7
Effect: no effects

demon_pachabel

ILU 5 EVR's character Clerise is attacking Shekh for 7 damage!

Appearance
Clerise is 5'10" (6'2" in her boots) and built like an Amazon. Red-orange hair with buns reminiscent of cat ears. She's in a red leotard, thigh high boots, and her white coat.

Gear

Communications Device x1
Barrier Dagger x1
Runic Daggers set x1 (replacing weapon)

Syusaki rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:30 pm
Who were the creatures in the room? Her ear flicked curiously as she took in their cloaks and weapons. They appeared almost familiar to her. She narrowed her eyes until a flash from the Trance class came to mind. These were humans. Wait, here in the Clans’ territory? Dev warily eyed the runes decorating the floor, their light filling the room with a small glow. There was another light and she looked up at the semi-transparent barrier.

“Whit th’…”

She flicked her tail, watching a couple of the other students immediately attack the humans, who attacked back. Frowning, Dev tugged on Bon’s and Fallow’s arms. The cu sith half nodded toward the tall hunter before she ran and shifted into a giant, green dog.

Cue Dev running toward Robert without actually attacking yet. neutral

(( OOC:
Character Name: Dev
Target: Robert
Damage: 0
Effect: n/a

Nio Love

Syu's character Dev is attacking Robert for 0 damage! (way to suck)

Appearance

(Green dog with glowing eyes and curled tail, about 6 feet)

Syusaki

keiifuu rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 5 Total: 10 (2-12)

keiifuu

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:35 pm
"Ah," Oh, this was not a fun sensation at all! "Augh!"

Fallow tilted forward dangerously as the floor beneath him seemed to shift, and his eyes adjusted to the lights just as a very not-familiar voice sounded out. Security system? What security syste - who were those people? The Púca blinked owlishly at the sudden shift in occupancy of the room, or perhaps he was just finally realizing that there were more people around than just him. Either way, he could tell this was nothing good. Nothing good at all. Fallow's lips curled slightly. Okay, this was actually pretty bad. The Púca wasn't the most observational of people, but even he could tell that these people weren't friendly, and the air smelled tense and soaked in pre-battle anticipation already.

Another student seemed to have arrived before him; his ears flicked back in vague curiosity, but she seemed very set on staring the large bulky hunter down. And hissing at him as well. And then there was Dev, who was tugging at his sleeve. When had she gotten there? "Yes, hell --- " But he didn't have the time, and this was a battle after all, and -- oh, was she going to attack? Fallow blinked.

Well okay.

He supposed maybe, ah, he should help. Maybe.

Robert was kind of a mammoth after all.

And though Fallow was rather small, he did manage to barrel into him, a feral creature with feral eyes.

Not much damage, but it sure as hell was a start.

------------------------
(( OOC:
Character Name: Fallow.
HP: 30/30.
Target: Robert.
Damage: 5+5 = 10-6 = 4.
Effect: N/A.

Nio Love

Kupuritama's character Fallow is attacking Robert for 4 damage!

Appearance

Fallow is a 5" 11' dark skinned Púca with neon blue and green markings and very equine-like appendages. They also glow in the dark. His natural form is a black stallion with the same neon markings.

ROOM HP: 279. ( I THINK orz )  
OnionGrump rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 1 Total: 10 (2-20)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:47 pm
The fact that hunters were here hadn't surprised the black dog in the least. They always seemed to appear wherever they went, what would make this time any different than the others? Still, the fact that they were here again, stirring up more s**t, angered him.

Without any hesitation, Tybalt shifted back into his natural form and lunged for the first hunter who came within reach, snapping his jaws at the their limbs.

ILU 5 EVR

User Image

Tybalt's HP: 50/50
Target: Clarise
Damage: 4
Number of People Currently Attacking Me: 0/3
Charge Attack: Discharge ( Y1 ) - Swift Strikes / Charge ( Y2 ) - The Chill / Divine Judgement ( Y3 ) - Gamblers Chance

Appearance
Tybalt is a 5'7" black dog, has serrated teeth, and is nearly all black, save for his glowing blue eyes. Atm, he is a large black dog, roughly the size of a calf.

Room HP: 275

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

Nio Love rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 10 Total: 12 (2-20)

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:54 pm
Robert's batleth swung in his arms, bending forward as if waiting for the next contestant to come on down. His burly arms flexed as the dog came for him, but before it could get to him, someone else slammed into his stomach, knocking him back down on the floor.

"JESUS ******** CHRIST YOU KIDS, DIDN'T ANYONE IN HORRIBLE MONSTER TOWN EVER TEACH YOU SOME RESPECT?" Robert roared as he hopped back up to his feet and twirled Jezebel, landing a hit right down against Fallow's back. "You SIDDOWN. Your friend had the right of way on this cross section, a*****e."

Goddamn kids didn't even know how to fight right.

(( OOC:
Character Name: Robert
HP: 12
Target: Fallow
Damage: 6
Number of People Currently Attacking Me: 3/3 ))

Kupuritama

Nio Love's character Robert is attacking Fallow for 6 damage!

Appearance

Quote:
Supplies:

keiifuu rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 5 Total: 9 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:12 am
Oh for the love of ---

"Hey! Hey, ******** whirled around on the balls of his feet and felt rather acutely the mammoths swing, and more importantly, the blow.

The Púca was not the most graceful at taking hits, and when Robert yelled sit, he pretty much sat, groaning as he was lectured by this whale.

Scowling at the man who was far too tall, Fallow waved his tail back and forth in agitation and pain, rumbling. ******** Dev had to miss, had to make this mammoth start yelling, had to -- guh, and he was still yelling.

"SHUT UP!"
Fallow screamed, launching himself at the whale again and bowling them both over, limbs, weapons, and furry appendages tangling as Fallow sat squarely on his chest and scowled, clawing for Robert's neck.

"You are very loud when you ought not to be! And you may not have noticed but I AM NOT A DOG! Siddown? SIDDOWN!?"
Fallow, ever insulted by things he shouldn't be insulted by in the face of mortal combat, "YOU MAKE ME EARS HURT, DO YOU WANT ME TO YELL AT YOU TOO? YOU ARE SO ANNOYING, YOU'RE VOICE IS ANNOYING, YOU ARE VERY GOOD AT LECTURING AND PLEASE SHUTUPSHUTUPANDDONOTHITMEANYMORE."

Fallow could yell too.

Fallow could be insane too.

"Also,"
He said as if he'd completely forgotten the point of their showdown, "That place is very nice and maybe you dont know what respect is because you just hit me in the back, please have your facts right, you whale. And," Fallow swallowed a breath and shook the other, "I HAVE WHATEVER RIGHT OF WAY I WANT, THANK YOU."

It was probably about time for Robert to hit him again.

------------------------
(( OOC:
Character Name: Fallow.
HP: 24/30.
Target: Robert.
Damage: 4+5 = 9-6 = 3.
Effect: N/A.
Number of People Currently Attacking Me: 1/3 ))

Nio Love

Kupuritama's character Fallow is attacking Robert for 3 damage!

Appearance

Fallow is a 5" 11' dark skinned Púca with neon blue and green markings and very equine-like appendages. They also glow in the dark. His natural form is a black stallion with the same neon markings.

ROOM HP: 272? IDK BRO  

keiifuu

Syusaki rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 3 Total: 6 (2-12)

Syusaki

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:14 am
She came to a screeching when Robert hit Fallow with his weapon. “Hey!” she howled, rushing over toward the puca. She paused a little to allow him another hit at Robert. Her ears folded against her head when she heard Fallow shout. How unlike him, at least compared to the past couple weeks. She walked over and nudged his face with her muzzle. “Ye okay?” Dev murmured, eyes glowing.

She shook her head then lifted it toward the hunter, a growl rumbling in her throat. “Watch it. If he wants tae go first ‘en he can go first,” she snapped with the flick of her ear. Dev stepped forward, her steps as quiet as possible. “Our toon is plenty guid.” She reached out to try and snap his arm with her jaws.

(( OOC:
Character Name: Dev
Target: Robert

Nio Love

Syu's character Dev is attacking Robert for 0 damage! (again? wow)

Appearance

Dev is in her natural form: a green dog with glowing eyes and curled tail, about 6 feet

kuumeii rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 1 Total: 4 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:04 am
((entering))

She'd fallen asleep by the bank of the oasis and came in a frenzy, in search for her lost comrades. In such a state the Mouryou had stumbled across the strange... battlefield. It could no longer be considered just a room as when she had entered there was already commotion which drew her attention quickly. "Fallow! Dev!" She called out loudly, but was unsure if they could even hear her.

With narrow eyes she set her sight on one of the strangers nearby and growled loudly. "HEY!" She called, with a lunge towards her, but stumbled and tripped over her own feet. It was different now as she at least looked herself. Standing again she stared back towards her prey with darkness in her eyes. "You better not be attacking my friends!" She called out.

She'd have time to figure out what the hell it was all about later.

------------------------
(( OOC:
Character Name: Alamea
HP: 30/30
Target: Clarise

ILU 5 EVR

kuumeii's's character Mea is attacking Clarise for 0 damage!

Appearance

Mea is in her natural form which is a 4'10'' black and red monster rabbit with long sharp claws and a large mouth with sharp fangs bearing.

(( Room HP: 272 ))  

kuumeii

Snarky Hunter

revenant aria rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 1 Total: 7 (2-16)

revenant aria

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:04 am
"Haven't you heard attacking one just isn't fair?"

A blade shot out at the attacking dog, from the side, forcing herself to take a large swing towards Tybalt. It was her first battle with amytiville students .. and while it unnerved her to fight someone who looked the same age as her, she couldn't allow them to hinder their plans.

Especially when so many had died to get here. She simply couldn't.

OOC:
Name: Saya
HP: 15/40
Target: Tybalt
Damage: 1 damage
Number of People attack me: 0/3

Appearance
Saya is a female hunter with yellow-green gradient hair and a cute jacket-star adorned outfit. Her weapon is a large blade that can shoot arrows.

oniongrump
RA's character, Saya is attacking Tybalt for 1 damage!

{ ARCHIVED } ------------------ Four Clans Meta, April 2012

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff