Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:: Official Adventure Time RP Guild ::.

Back to Guilds

For all fans of Adventure Time, come on in and have a lumping awesome time! 

Tags: Adventure Time Guild, Adventuretime, Finn, Marceline, Jake 

Reply Places Outside of Kingdoms
The Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Midnight Sledgehammer

Lonely Puppy

10,025 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:40 pm
User Image
Evan

One moment Evan was running for his life, the next he was face down on the ground. The appearance of this strange person had startled him enough to make him trip over his own feet. He got up slowly, looked back in panic to check for shadows, then sighed in relief upon finding none. Evan looked back at the girl, and didn't know if he should explain the situation to her. He shot T'nix a look that said "This wouldn't happen to be that Shadow Princess character, would it?" She couldn't have been. Too... er... colorful.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:12 pm
User Image

Gah... He had to get them out of there anyways. Evan didn't have much of an idea of what he was doing, and he wasn't about to engage in combat with the Shadow Princess on her terms. He was the one that issued the challenges. He slowed the rushing pace when Shadow Princess didn't seem to be persuing them any longer. He let go of the boy Evan and folded his arms. THAT. Was the Shadow Princess. He explained, clarifying the identity of their attacker, allowing him to then put a face to the name. And THOSE, were her select elite minions. The shadow pandas I mean. He explained. Of all the units she had at her desposal, for whatever reason, those seemed to be her favorite. And he couldn't deny that there wasn't something special about them, on account of not being harmed by their opposite element, but instead increased in size, and no doubt power when exposed to it.

Now then. I don't blame you for what you did back there, but it was definatly not the best move. He advised, but it wasn't as though he had a particularly effective way to fight them either. What you did back there is a perfectly way to kill the beasts of hers known as Lubglubs. Fire and light does for killing them, but that clearly doesn't work for every beast she has at her desposal. He continued to explain. Perhaps the guy really was all business. It seemed he began explaining the situation as soon as he stopped running, with no pause in between for them to shake of the disorientation. By the way, you alright? Still feeling like being a hero after that? He asked. If so, you're gonna need to pick up a bit more training. And maybe I can help. He offered.

No sooner than when he made his offer, did he pick up on yet another voice behind him. It didn't belong to the Shadow Princess, and it spoke, so it wasn't one of her mindless beasts. The threat was gone anyways. He turned to the voice to find a pink girl hovering between he and Evan. He found himself taking a slight step back at seeing the green sucked out of the apple, then his face assumed its usual emotionless position. Hovering... And sucking green. It took but a moment to disipher what was going on. Green was the Complimentary color of Red. In other words: opposite. And where there were opposites... Forgive my intrusion, but you're from Aaa. Aren't you? He said, not offering a genuine responce to her question. But then again, why explain himself to a stranger?  

DKrueger
Vice Captain

Enduring Tamer

12,600 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

GandaIf

Girl

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:54 pm
User Image
The young Vampyre threw away the nasty, dried up remains of the apple. She unconsciously played a little tune on her keytar before answering the Draconian. "I am from Aaa. The apple must have been more than enough to indicate that to you," she giggled. "And that's my name by the way. Apple." She floated over to the man who seemed to be having trouble finding his footing and helped him stand. I seem to be doing a lot of that today she was amused by the thought and began giggling again and playing her keytar. "You seem troubled," she said to the draconian. "T'nix, was it? You dragon people have the most silly names," she waved her arm in the air, as if to further indicate the silliness. Nevermind that her own name was equally as "silly".

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:06 pm
User Image
Evan

As Evan regained his balance, he thanked the Vampyre for helping him. "Well, it's nice to meet you, Apple... I think... agh. Sorry. Today's been pretty... hectic for me. I'm Evan, and as you know that's T'nix. We're just on our way to... um..." Evan realized he had no idea where T'nix was taking him. "Where are we going, T'nix?" He wondered if T'nix would take him to the Dragon Kingdom... but since he was a thief... maybe that wasn't such a good idea.  

Midnight Sledgehammer

Lonely Puppy

10,025 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

DKrueger
Vice Captain

Enduring Tamer

12,600 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:01 pm
User Image
T'nix fell silent and stared at the girl, observing her behaiviour. This was the first person he'd yet to encounter for Aaa, and he was scanning for any sign that something was... off. Something to indicate she didn't belong, and would set her appart from those from Ooo, besides the whole situation. She seemed... well... Normal enough as far as his standards went, but she bore much more of a resemblance of someone who hailed from the Candy Kingdom. He gave an aproving half smile as she helped up his temporary companion. Something he'd neglected to do... However, he frowned again as she meantioned that he had seemed troubled. She seems to be able to tell whats going on. And does a little bit too well of a job at it. She'd officially made his list, he'd need to be a bit more cautious with this one.

Of course I'm troubled. He said, slightly coldly. He seemed a bit more closed off after noticing her abilities already. His expression changed to one of shock, and he took a half pace step back when she mentioned his name. What the what? H-how did you know my name? I haven't told you. This served to alarm him a bit more. She said she was from Aaa, and yet she knew his name, he, a Draconian from Ooo? She earned herself a slight glare in responce to calling his name silly, but that faded when she seemed to acknowledge that hers was as well. That... hurt his pride a bit. His line of work usually left little room for being silly... He gave a sigh before continuing. Well, if you know of the dragons, then you know we've got a our work more than cut out for us, with this whole Disturbance deal. He said, taking on a tired tone. And it's nothing personal, but you've said it yourself. You're from Aaa. You guys don't belong here. He explained. I have a question for you. Do you agree with that? Do you regret being forced out of your homeland, and into ours? He said, now seeming curious. He still definately needed to be cautious, but she seemed too laid back to have anything to do good or evil. If she was willing to help, he'd learn whatever he could from this girl from Aaa.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:02 pm
User Image
Apple narrowed her eyes at the Draconian. She didn't much approve of his attitude, that's for sure. She shrugged, trying to appear cool and collected. "I never felt at home anywhere, always a drifter. So I guess the change to me is just an opportunity to explore. Still, sometimes it gets a little... weird." She sighed. "I think you need to wind down a bit," she directed this to T'Nix. "Why don't I play you a magical melody on my keytar..." she began fiddling with the buttons, making the instrument sound like a harp. She played a soothing tune, and hummed along to it. "I try to help, Mr. Draconian, I really do," she mused, almost to herself but loud enough for him to hear. "Sometimes it is the small things that count, wouldn't you agree?" she added, now asking his companion.

GandaIf

Girl

Midnight Sledgehammer

Lonely Puppy

10,025 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:17 pm
User Image
Evan

Evan appeared lost in a trance, staring at his blue necklace with a look that notified people he was deep in thought. Upon being asked a question, he immediately looked up. "The... small things..." Evan looked down at his necklace again. "What could you mean," he thought out loud. Then shook his head and regained his senses. "I'm sorry, aside from today... I can't remember the last time someone helped me. So I don't know whether to care about the small things, big things, medium-sized things, or like things that are that weird size in between medium and small." he said with a sort of sad, longing voice. "You see, just like you, I'm a wanderer," Evan explained. "Except I'm not into helping strangers like you are. I steal weapons. I know, I know. Thief and all, you want to beat me up already. But I suggest you don't, I already have planned out an escape route while you guys were talking. If you get to know me before you judge me, I'm pretty rad according to some people.... er, person."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:27 pm
User Image
Apple stopped playing and studied the so-called "thief". She tilted her head. "Thief? I would have never guessed," she continued to play her music softly. It made her feel secure in a sense. "I stole something once," she mused. "This keytar, in fact. But its not really 'stealing' if no-one else wants it, is it? It's supposed to be cursed..." she trailed off and shrugged. "I guess the only curse is that I can't seem to stop playing it for long," she giggled. "But, it has truly amazing and wonderful powers, if you would like me to show you."

GandaIf

Girl

Midnight Sledgehammer

Lonely Puppy

10,025 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:36 pm
User Image
Evan

Evan wanted to see these powers. That would be really something, a musical instrument with magical powers. But Evan realized that Apple had avoided T'nix's question. He was going to finally make himself useful, and not mess up this time. "Only after you answer the question T'nix asked. You from Aaa or what?" Evan didn't check for a look of approval from T'nix, he knew he hadn't lumping screwed this one up. "And if you answer that simple question we'd love to see this... handheld piano of yours in action." Evan gave an inquisitive half smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:37 pm
User Image
T'nix could tell just from the look that she disapproved of his actions, but he shrugged it off like it was nothing. The only people he lived to be approved by were his own kind anyways. A drifter hmm? Sometimes I know how that is... Sometimes it takes me weeks before I can finish a quest and get back home to relax... He said, making an effort to relate his own experience. He didn't know if he could ever be a true drifter like these two people before him. But he might just have to get used to it with the inevitable work that lied ahead of him.

Wind down? He asked, with a slight bit on uncertaincy. He gave a slight sigh. This was exactly what he'd been trying to do before the Evan boy showed up, and since then he'd spent quite some time locked in the chain of events that followed. At least it made for an interesting day? By anyones standards, let alone the all-business Bounty-Hunter that he was. Magic? The mere meantion aroused his distrust, but... She seemed more harmless than he'd thought at first, so he made no move of objection. When the music came, it seemed to help him relax nearly instantly. She was trying to help then? He gave her a soft smile. Well I appreciate it. I really do. Sorry for jumping to conclusions. You're alright miss... Apple, correct? He said, rechecking. That made two aquaintances made today? If he dared call them as such. She stole too then? Her arguement didn't make sense. To him, stealing was stealing. I can't say I approve of any sort of theivery. He said, taking an unhappy tone. But if you guys can make up for it, you know... Redeem yourselves, then I could forgive you guys. But other than that, you guys do seem pretty rad. From what I can tell, you guys wouldn't really hurt someone without just cause... T'nix noted, saying his thoughts out loud this time. He gave another slight sigh. And again, this is why I hate judging without observing first. Sorry for being a bit un-mathematical. It's just what I do.  

DKrueger
Vice Captain

Enduring Tamer

12,600 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

mandatorii

Supreme Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:46 pm
User Image
❥ ℙ ℛ ℑ ℕ ℭ ℰ S S| მ ℳ O ℛ ℰ ┬ ┬ ℰ.
The Love Princess
❝ In dreams and in love, there are no impossibilities. ❞ ♥

Amorette leaves the Love Kingdom for a quick walk and wanders off into the forest, losing herself in the beauty of the flora and fauna of the world outside of the castle walls. She hears people talk on the other side of the large tree trunk in which she has been examining closely. "Wh-who goes there?" she shouts nervously, "T-tell me your name!"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:55 pm
User Image
Evan

When would the fun stop? Evan was meeting a plethora of new people. He decided to approach this person differently... With a little prank. Evan cleared his throat and, in his most convincingly nerdish voice, responded "Tis the Ice King! I will proceed to cover the forest in ice and make it my own! Boogity boogity boogity~" Evan made his best attempt to hold back laughter. He LOVED doing voice impressions. Granted, this would probably earn him a little scolding from T'nix, but who cares? Thieves don't get all their fun by stealing, Evan thought with a smirk.  

Midnight Sledgehammer

Lonely Puppy

10,025 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Rosstin

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:59 pm
User Image
Leonidas
Knight of Chaos

From the shadow of the tree where princess amorette was standing, Leonidas walks out from the shadow using a teleportation technique. He gets on one knee in front of princess amorette. My princess...I was worried about you and had to track you down to make sure you are safe...what are you doing here by the way? He grabs her hand and pulls him her close to him while he stands up. I want to make sure you were alright. he smiles and trys to hold back his blushing.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:06 pm
User Image
❥ ℙ ℛ ℑ ℕ ℭ ℰ S S| მ ℳ O ℛ ℰ ┬ ┬ ℰ.
The Love Princess
❝ In dreams and in love, there are no impossibilities. ❞ ♥

Amorette jumps back in fear and her bright red eyes narrow. "Are you really the Ice King? If so, I've heard horrible things about you." Her eyes start to have a deep red glow and she asks him, "I will do anything to protect my people, and if you come anywhere near them, I shall banish you to the Flame Kingdom." She stares at him intensely, and quietly awaits his answer. Suddenly, a familiar figure appears in front of her. "Leonidas!" she shouts, "How did you find out where I was?" She gave him a tight hug and gave the "Ice King" a glare.

((OOC: I'm using my tablet right now, please excuse my long awaited responses o wo))  

mandatorii

Supreme Sex Symbol

Places Outside of Kingdoms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas