Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[FIELD CLASS] Arts and Crafts - The Craftier Stuff (p2) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:53 pm
Mitzi waved back at Alex, somehow managing to not look at the weremantis right next to him as she headed over to sit with Circe. Maybe she could catch the zomboil again later, but not right now. She did notice when Imryn entered the room, and she waved to the ghost, half in greeting and half in a "come on over" sort of way. Not that she really expected her Trials teammate to join them, but it was worth the offer.

"Oh, well, I'm not. I always wanted to do crafts and stuff, but my parents thought it was a waste of time." She grinned back at the other girl. "I just thought this sounded like something fun."

When the door slammed open, she jumped, and it took her a moment to calm back down. By then the professor had started explaining what they were supposed to do to start, and it sounded straightforward enough. She followed Circe up, grabbing her own handful of beads. She played with them a bit as she walked back, ushering them back into the middle of her hand as they tried to escape. The crying little beads didn't bother her that much - in fact, she almost was enjoying toying with them. When she got back to her seat, she squeezed them, and it was a little more disturbing when they started to shriek, but at least it cut off quickly.

It totally didn't bring back some scary memories. At least not badly enough that she was going to show it.

Katarina Everard
~Kiana_Nala~

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:00 pm
Prolixity

Zixil opened his mouth to respond, closed it, and appeared thoughtful for a moment.

"Well...never tried stabbin' 'em, just figured brute force was the way to go. Look at you, all creative! It ought to work, though - long as you give it enough pressure to make their little brains pop. Er, I mean. To change 'em back. You know. That." He offered a shrug and a wave to encourage her along. "Might as well give it a shot!"

There was the slightest twinkle in his eye, indicative of his approval.

[ooc: as long as the stabby is more than just a little pinprick, she's good to go! c:]  

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:09 pm
"Thank you, sir." Siddie flashed a winning smile at the professor, grew her index finger into a long, sharp talon, and placed one bead on the desk. There was a flash of motion, and the bead was impaled before it could skitter away. She lifted it to get a good look. "It stopped moving!" she reported, sounding pleased with herself.

Nothing Yet

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:42 pm
Ol-j-man

There, the design for the next monster was complete, it would have fangs, wings and would be a herbivore who yearned to swim. As he was congratulating himself, the boil who sat next to him continued to speak. Valentino took a hard look at the boil, he seemed to have a few too many megawatts in him.

"This" Valentino pointed to the design, "This is just a little fun before class, and maybe if I have some spare time in the graveyard" He smiled at the thought of robbing another graveyard, there was always something ending their life.

Before he could get too into his own fantasy, the teacher arrived, and so did the new raw materials. Those beads, they were begging to be taken into Valentino's hands to be poked and probed.

Standing up, he grabbed a handful of the beads, blue red and green. Before he was even back at his desk, his had was crushing them on instinct. Sitting down, he could feel whatever life was in these beads slowly start to slip away. It was glorious.  

Valandal

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:27 am
Spare time? Graveyard? Designing something? Even someone like Mort could put two and two together.

emotion_kirakira

The mere idea of possibly inserting himself into that paradigm was glorious enough to outshine whatever bleakness had originally been on his mind - at least for the moment. He considered how to do so without looking like a creeper as he snatched a few of the beads scattered from Yin's grasp and some select others from the desk, crushing them thoughtfully between his hands as he took a seat once more.

"Er, n-need help with?" he asked the other boil, trying not to look too eager or hopeful. "Have made schematics 'fore, th-thought 'bout doing living things next. Also have access to 'electricity, if, ah, need."

Valandal

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:12 pm
King was more than alright to let them get their own. An offer was just an offer after all. Following the others o the bin, he frowned at the screaming beads. Looking for beads of his coloration, light blues and whites, claws cracked them as he picked his six.

Returning to his desk the wolfos looked at his choices. Then at Danny's and then Yin's...pile. ".......If they come alive... I wonder if they are edible..." King's thought process being along the lines of if it live it can die and be eaten.

chimarii

ramenli

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:49 pm
Enter Zixil. Pepin had half a mind to help the instructor out with the seemingly heavy tub but was still fixated on sticking her hand in the pile of waxy crayons and pulling it back out again. Did Pepin consider herself a crafty person? Certainly. Crafty in all which ways spanning from making creative junk sculptures out of broken electronics to conning denizens at the scarecade in the maul. This class of course would be addressing the former.

Zixil then directed the students to a box of things that looked even more kinetically satisfying than the waxy crayons. Pepin was swift to approach the container, and stuck her hand in to dig out a few broken beads all sobbing in her hands with their creepy sentient squeals. The ghoul looked to the professor pleasantly and smiled.

"I.. like the feel of these...." she said slowly, smiling as she rolled and mushed them in her hands, her eyes wide as saucers.

nothing yet

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:50 pm
Imryn had glanced about, doing a double check to make sure that the firey ghoul was really waving at her before giving a small wave back. It didn't make much sense to her as to why someone would be waving at her if they had never met, but didn't dwell on it too much. Seems that the chimera ghoul from around Christmastival was there as well.. maybe she'd go over and say hi. Not that she didn't enjoy Mitzi's company, but she just wasn't in the mood to hand around more reapers at the moment.

Well... this really wasn't what she'd expected at all though, jumping a little as the teacher enetered the room. The little beads all inside the tank were quite interesting and was a bit disappointed when they were told they needed to crush them. Poor little things... and besides, it would be much more fun to stick them to things as they were, screaming their little... whatevers off. Waiting around until most of the others had gotten their beads before going up and getting her own, fishing around and trying to keep them trapped the best she could between her claws. Crushing them wasn't going to work very easily, but having seen a few others stabbing them, Imryn figured that might be a better way to go with it. Settling into a desk near the chimera ghoul, she began stabbing the little beads with her claws.  

Katarina Everard

Mythical Gem

19,900 Points
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:23 pm
"I see." Circe said as she tapped her desk for a moment. "Well at least now you can experience all kinds of things without them knowing about it." She openly admitted. Though, Circe herself wasn't one to do that type of thing. Not only did she tell her parents everything she did but even if she didn't it's not like she could lie anyways. "Depends on what it is you want to experience." Circe winked, completely unaware herself of what all the ghoul could experience. Then again she was pretty limited on what her mind could come up with that was considered 'bad'. And none of it actually pertained to boils. However, Mitzi might not have realized what she had meant when she said that.

Circe tilted her head slightly when she noticed Mitzi wave to another ghoul who she had met at the maul just days before. However, she distinctly remembered that she had run off. Imryn was it? She frowned a bit as she turned back around to face her beads. She didn't think she had done anything wrong to the ghoul but maybe she had. Oh well. There wasn't much she could do now. And if the ghoul hated her for whatever reason then it would probably be best to leave her be. At least for now.

alliisara

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:20 am
Chuppi was super delayed at getting her animals together and smashing them because a higher power that usually drove her actions was oddly absent for the time being but she managed to get them eventually.

Nothing Yet
i am so sorry for delay on this - if it won't count let me know and I'll delete it quickly ;;;

Rown

Friendly Hunter

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:10 am
Gene was totally not okay with the glitter that seemed to just stare her in the face. In every bin that her eyes fell upon, the glitter was there. So much glitter. Stepping into this classroom was pretty much saying "Oh hey, give me art herpes please. I want it really bad, like really." But she didn't want art herpes, or the regular kind for that matter. Then again, she didn't actually know what real herpes was. this was probably a good thing.

She gave a slight wince when their professor crushed the beads, but understood that it was what had to be done. With a resigned sigh, the ghoul walked over to the professor's bin, grabbed exactly six red beads, and crushed them with a sad look. This didn't count as killing minis, did it? She couldn't bear to relive the Hot Springs incident.

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff