Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

<3
  <3
View Results

Neuneu

O.G. Noob

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:08 am
I don't read enough in the LSG to make it look like I care.

As far as I know you don't bother me and if people you never met are calling you dumb names, you should probably ignore it.

I love the LSG for me to stay, but I don't love you guys enough to share my life with you anymore. It's like they take every piece you say and flip it around, calling you out.

going to go away now. ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:16 pm
lyd lsg likes to call me a ******** up druggie, so we'll never get away from drug arguments~~**

in other news
now i really want to make these shirts
User Image  

breedney

O.G. Smoker

Zelkiiro

Fashionable Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:18 pm
Kyon, it was actually the recent tirade against you that prompted me to say something about Confessions in the first place. Disagreements are fine, but the way they take the next step and attack you for your comments is pretty disgusting.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:21 pm
a moon full of stars
i want to post the sloth 'i liek you' pic but i feel like i already used this on you.

confessions is dumb. and that's from me. the girl who half an hour ago spent 5 minutes looking for the cigarette that was in her hand.

yeah that's right. you are all dumber than me. deal with ******** the soda/pop debate. they are all drinks. and ******** the meth/heroin debate too, can't we just agree they're both gross and nasty? who cares which one's worse. it's like a my dad can beat up your dad argument.
BUT MY DAD CAN BEAT UP YOUR DAD. YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS.  

unfathomable

Lass Kyon

Aged Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:23 pm
@Moon: I remember that. xd heart And yeah, it is dumb. Like, I'm not even offended because the stuff said is just... So dumb half the time haha. And I think we've all at some point "lost" something we were holding. xd

@Neu: Aw yeah, the bit about flipping stuff around seems totally true in the short time I've been here. I will just ignore that s**t from now on though.

@Breed: xd  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:26 pm
Zelkiiro
Kyon, it was actually the recent tirade against you that prompted me to say something about Confessions in the first place. Disagreements are fine, but the way they take the next step and attack you for your comments is pretty disgusting.

I don't think I even say anything worth attacking, and the pathetic attempts so far kinda prove that, haha.  

Lass Kyon

Aged Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100

breedney

O.G. Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:27 pm
unfathomable
a moon full of stars
i want to post the sloth 'i liek you' pic but i feel like i already used this on you.

confessions is dumb. and that's from me. the girl who half an hour ago spent 5 minutes looking for the cigarette that was in her hand.

yeah that's right. you are all dumber than me. deal with ******** the soda/pop debate. they are all drinks. and ******** the meth/heroin debate too, can't we just agree they're both gross and nasty? who cares which one's worse. it's like a my dad can beat up your dad argument.
BUT MY DAD CAN BEAT UP YOUR DAD. YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS.

YEAH WELL MY DAD CAN BEAT UP BOTH YOUR DADS  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:35 pm
I love you, Kyon. & you're super smart and I WANNA BE YOU WHEN I GROW UP. :CUTE:  

Fig Ivy

Quotable Conversationalist

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Arianah

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:52 pm
My dad was a soldier and can throw a grenade and blow up EVERYONE's dad. So there.

He's also a biggotted a*****e, so hit him before he can pull the pin.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:03 pm
Fig Ivy
I love you, Kyon. & you're super smart and I WANNA BE YOU WHEN I GROW UP. :CUTE:

Lmao aww this is the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me crying heart

@Ari: xd  

Lass Kyon

Aged Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Zukes

Mythical Elder

17,925 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Generous 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:11 pm
Confessions is just full of whiny people.

Most of them aren't brave enough to come forward and voice that they have a problem with someone.

Confessions has became quite the ugly monster.

The Literate Spam Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff