Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
ಠ_ಠ No thank you, I like my virginity Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

heylookdixs

Invisible Regular

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:23 am
So like, when I was freshmen in high school (14/15), I was all hanging all over guys and flirting with them and stuff, and a lot of guys wanted to get into my pants. I was totally naive and thought that guys wanting me meant I was cool and I adored the acceptance. Also, my idea of relationships was, "I need to gain sexual experience to better please my future boyfriend." So I was planning on losing my virginity to a friend and stuff.
Sophomore year, however, I went on hiatus after having an out-of-body experience, and it basically changed my perception on everything. I stopped being wild and into getting high, and gave up on my quest for sexual xp. So today I'm more looking for a boyfriend I can trust and who will accept me. I'm also, proudly, a virgin of 18 years. (:  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:35 am
xXbelovedXxx
Don't have sex. That's how I found out I'm lesbian and not bi. stare

lol.  

heylookdixs

Invisible Regular

heylookdixs

Invisible Regular

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:41 am
Katze Allemon-Schatten
I find the easiest way to get people to not be interested in me is to tell them that I am asexual (which is true). Granted my full title would be panromantic asexual, but it is kind of hard to find someone that loves to go on dates and stuff like that, but wants nothing in return. While I am still interested in some people, I am finding the longer I go without dating people, the more aromantic I become as well. I have a feeling I will be anticipating a life without sex and probably without any relationships. Sounds pretty nice to me.

Oh my god, my best friend is panromantic asexual!
Sorry, I just got excited to see that..  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:18 pm
S0ri-Kun

That is quite alright, I am excited to see that there are other panromantic asexuals out there.  

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

heylookdixs

Invisible Regular

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:35 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten
S0ri-Kun

That is quite alright, I am excited to see that there are other panromantic asexuals out there.

She actually just came out to me like the other night. I think it's so interesting.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:16 pm
In my opinion, it's better to lose it early than late, as virgin guys over 18 have a negative stereotype.

Luckily I lost mine to a girl a month ago.

Now all I need to do is lose my a**l virginity with a guy xp  

jrockjake

wiccan_sk8er

Dapper Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:48 am
>.> whoreing around at that age? Glad I'm not that kids parents...

The first guy I ever met (and fell in love with) was on myyearbook.
He drove 2 hours to my house and stayed with me for a whole week,
just for sex -.-

I never gave in though, but then he dumped my a** on the street finally
because i wouldn't have sex with him. I learned early that you have to be careful in the dating world :/

It sucks. Kudos to all the virgins in this room! ^.^  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:00 am
Guys tend to have a different view of virginity than girls- they tend to value it less, that is. At least, that's what I've seen of the straight ones. 'Course, part of that is the fact that hey, it's not them that could get pregnant!

When, where, how and with who people have sex is entirely up to them for me, and I don't really mind it when people talk about it or ask for it ... if things get uncomfortable, I've been lucky enough to nearly always have people who back off when asked. I'm too damn babyfaced to get much attention though, and I study with people who average around four years older- minimum two, maximum forty year's difference.

Personally, I don't value the idea of my virginity, and I don't feel like it's a plague I need to get rid of either. It's just there. I know that If I made some small effort I could find someone and just 'get it over with', but I don't want my first to be like that. Heck, I don't want to do that EVER. If there was someone I trusted and was attracted to, I'd do it. I'm not saving myself for anything too special. But sex, for me, shouldn't be something I do just so I'm not a virgin any more. I know I'm pretty, I know I've got curves, I don't need a testosterone-intoxicated idiot to prove it to me.  

Art Greylace

Dapper Cutie-Pie

11,050 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Flatterer 200

xXbelovedXxx

Lunatic

12,350 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:34 am
-EboniiSkinn-
xXbelovedXxx

Do you regret discovering that about yourself?
or is it the way you learned it?

Kinda both in a way.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:01 am
xXbelovedXxx
-EboniiSkinn-
xXbelovedXxx

Do you regret discovering that about yourself?
or is it the way you learned it?

Kinda both in a way.

Yikes. :/

-EboniiSkinn-

ForeverDreamWithinADream

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:24 pm
So people just expect sex I guess. personally I think 13 is way too young to sleep around.

I had one creepy guy try to pick me up at a
grocery story and neighbor kept asking me about sex and drugs and keep touching my leg when I told him to stop. It was freaking me out and I told my family about. Luckily he moved.

Is it weird that I am now an adult yet I never dated anyone. I had a few guys ask me but I didn't really like them and said no. sweatdrop

To me virginity isn't super special but I personally want to be with someone that I love. Though I'm not going to tell if I am a virgin or not, I don't want to get into that.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:16 pm
Baka Wolfii
Ahahaha. Ha. This kid, named Connor, who is 13 and 'bi' (never had a girlfriend, has had five boyfriends) keeps texting me and asking to have sex with me. I'm 15 and want to retain my precious virginity. I tell him no and he calls me a f**, which is slightly ironic, then never talks to me again.

Is it just me, or do some gays act like it should be an easy trip into another gay's pants? I guess they get it into their heads that since we are a minority you have to take what you can get? Maybe they're just perverts. Share your thoughts and stories, if you're comfortable with it. Mine was actually somewhat funny, but in a lot of case it's a lot more serious.

ಠ_ಠ
Your virginity is yours. No one else has the right to tell you when to lose it. This is totally and only YOUR decision. Sounds like you're better off without him  

blazewing2010

6,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Khaz-Keeper of the Dawn

Desirable Seeker

8,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:22 pm
As far as just sex with a girl goes, I lost my virginity when I was 16. It was with a girl I thought was very special at the time (we were both virgins) but looking back on it now, we were only fooling each other that we were in love. But I can honestly say I don't regret it.

As for with a guy, I was 18, and it was really a spur of the moment type thing. We had been friends for years, and had dated for while, and we flirted with each other every time we talked. As far as romance and love goes, it wasn't there. It was really more of a "I like you. You like me. We're both here... Lets do it!" sort of thing. But, like my first time with a girl, I don't regret it.

To me, being with someone you love is special, regardless of whether or not you or your partner are virgins.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:06 pm
I'm 14 going on 15. And to be honest, I think the whole idea is kinda gross to be doing stuff like that at such a young age. Especially when I hear stories and see stuff going on in my school. Yuck. Actually the whole dating thing seems kinda ridiculous.

I think that your virginity isn't something that you should give away all that easily and I am proud to say that I refuse to give into all those lies and garbage about waiting until your in love to do it. For me, the day I lose my virginity will be on my wedding night because than I will know I am in love and won't regret a thing about it.

That's just my opinion though.  

Peanut_Butter_Sandwhich

Friendly Friend

aleceil

Beloved Friend

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:55 pm
xXbelovedXxx

LOL THIS.  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items