Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[1v1] Sour grapes (Jordan & Rep) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:18 pm

Rep shrugged. "Yeah, it does. I usually /do/. And I don't care, if they aren't woman enough to sleep with me then I don't want to deal with them, I'm not about to do all the false.. lying bullshit that people do to get their end away." He shrugged, flexing his shoulders with a cringe, he realised he was going to be feeling this tommorow, no question.

"I just don't want to deal with them at all if I can avoid it." he admitted with a shrug. "Women can go ******** themselves, and if people don't like my honesty that's their issue."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:26 pm
"So if you insult people, they're going to want to hit you," Jordan said, and shrugged. "If you don't believe me, you don't believe me. No skin off my nose. But you're going to have a hard time of it if you keep up with that kind of honesty."

He was tired, suddenly; beating Rep up hadn't been as satisfying as he'd thought it would be, even if he had pretty much bluffed the guy into giving up. "I'm going to get a drink," he said, and neglected to mention that he meant coffee. "Insult me again and we'll be having another talk." He let Ferros desummon, though the dragon continued to grumble with frustration, and turned to head back to the complex.  

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:30 pm

He watched Jordan go with a frown. He was...puzzled by the guy, it wasn't often he ran into someone he literally couldn't get a rise out of and it left him feeling dissatisfied. He wanted to find some way to get the man properly blazingly angry, but this hadn't been it. He wanted to see it.

He guessed he'd need to try harder next time. "See you next time!" he called after him as he went, before turning himself to go and rest up a little.

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff