Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts: Beyond the Door (1st KH RP GGN)

Back to Guilds

Originally known as Kingdom Hearts : First Generation, we pride ourselves in our literate KH roleplays & community. 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Roleplay, Literate 

Reply KHBTD : Kingdom Hearts Roleplaying and OoC
Kingdom Academy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

phoenixianCrystallist
Crew

Quotable Noob

8,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:34 pm
{Mizu .:. Land of Departure .:. Dorm Room 118}

Mizu giggled at the affronted look on Dale's face when the nickname of Dip came up. She burst into outright laughter at the offended look he gave her. Dale hopped off of his perch on Mizu's shoulder to the weapon rack with Chip just as Morph went over to join them. Chip eyed the creature warily, but Dale simply went right up and poked it.

"Ew, it's all jiggly!" Dale exclaimed with a disgusted look.

Mizu was distracted by Ziko poking her head out the door, then suddenly disappearing, saying something about her "stuff." Not even a minute later, and Ziko was back, luggage in hand.

"Holy shark feet, how did you do that?" Mizu exclaimed, as she'd never seen a teleportation in action before.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:54 pm
[Rebecca || Land of Departure || Dorm Room 116>>Hallway outside 118]

"Stupid bird!" Rebecca said as she slid onto the floor and Iago landed on her lap.

"Now that was a bit harsh." Iago commented to Rebecca about a new person on the other side of the wall. "Maybe you should go and tell them off."

"Iago I don't think that is a good idea." Rebecca sighed as she stroked through Iago's feathers. "You know I don't like getting caught up in that type of stuff."

"Then at least go over and say hello!" Iago said as he flew up to her shoulder. "Now go on! Introduce yourself!"

Rebecca stood up and dusted herself off before leaving the room and going over to the room to her right. She put up her hand to the 118 door and knocked on it lightly.  

LevDa

Je suis a toi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:24 pm
[Zikomo ~ Land of Departure ~ Dorm Room 118]

Morph giggled as he was poked and regarded as "eww." He promptly turned into a mold of green jello on a plate, his eyes remaining on its top. The plate danced around, making the jello wobble and jiggle like mad. It was really an entertaining sight to behold, especially considering Morph's wild giggling. Chip and Dale were sure to warm up to his odd nature soon.

Zikomo laughed at Mizu's reaction, "Transportation spell, mate! If you haven't learned one yet you should work on it. They're the handiest things around if you're in a pinch, or just too lazy to walk."

A knock came at their door, which was partially open from when Ziko looked out. When she glanced toward it she saw a girl there and responded, "Come in!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:00 pm
[Garret : Land of Departure : 123

"Three" Garret responded curtly, sitting up on his bed to get a good look at his roommate.

Artemis appeared to be a short, skinny guy in a pinstripe suit about his age or older. He seemed to be as interested in socializing as Garret was, which was fine by him. He could keep this nice and quick and get back to his napping.

"What about you? I don't recognize you from any of my classes, but you do act like you know your way around the place."

Peter, meanwhile, was in awe over the fact that Jack could set himself on fire and was flexible. At the same time, however, he wasn't about to let himself seem boring in comparison.

"That is amazing! Let's see, I can fly, my shadow can separate from my body, and I have this trick where I spin around and summon up a whirlwind."

Gentleman Knives

phoenixianCrystallist
Crew

Quotable Noob

8,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:25 pm

"I'll have to look into that!" Mizu said, and immediately made a note to ask around and see if any of the teachers knew the spell. Then again, considering all the trouble she tended to get up to, it wasn't likely they'd be willing to teach it to her...

"Nobody's home!" Mizu called at the same time Ziko said to come in. Mizu knew no one would believe what she'd said, since she had just yelled through the wall and could probably have been heard by whoever was currently knocking, but it amused her to say it nonetheless.

Meanwhile, Chip and Dale were distracted by the jelly-Morph's antics. The giggling was infections, and soon both chipmunks were giggling along with the pink thing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:50 pm
[Artemis :: Land of Departure :: Room 123]

"Of course I know my way around here. Fifth year, top of the mountain. Can't be stopped by lower students." Artemis cackled, adjusting himself as he lie on his bed. A third year was definitely a step up from the first year he shared a room with before. Childish little thing.

Jack smiled at the excited Galiant, amused with how excited he was. "That's very interesting, Peter! I can't wait to see your moves in action. So, Artemis, when do you plan on challenging Miss Zikomo to another battle of wits?" The young man raised an eyebrow in response, sitting up.

"I won't lose to some teleporting ninja child with a wad of gum for a Galiant. As for when I'll challenge her, that's entirely up to whether she thinks she can best me. Hint: That won't happen. Ever."  

ArcanaFate

Je suis a toi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:25 pm

The giggling coming from the three Galiants was almost infectious, making Ziko smile at them as she watched. A sudden, unexpected sneeze seized her and she put up her arm to cover it with the bend of her elbow. Someone must have been talking about her. Excusing herself, she turned to her new roommate to speak to her, awaiting the entrance of their guest at the door.

"So Mizu, since we're roomies I figure we should get to know each other. Tell me a little about yourself."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:26 pm
[Rebecca~ Land of Departure ~ Dorm Room 118]

"Okay!" Rebecca said and opened up the door. She walked in with Iago on her shoulder.

"Hello," Rebecca said nervously to the two occupants of the room. "I am the occupant of room 116-"

"Aka 'Maybe you should get Terra to give you extra lessons in how to aim!'"Iago did in his best voice of the person he had heard said the line.

"Anyway," Rebecca said, ignoring the bird for a moment. "I wanted to get to know the people who are going to be next door to me if that is alright? Names? Years?"  

LevDa

phoenixianCrystallist
Crew

Quotable Noob

8,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:34 pm

Mizu opened her mouth to respond to Ziko, but was interrupted by the girl next door coming in, and having said girl's Galiant start off by being quite rude. She raised an eyebrow at the parrot, and decided right then and there she wasn't going to put up with any smart remarks from the featherhead.

"Be glad spells aren't allowed in the dorm rooms, birdie, or I'd have dinner on the table," she said coldly. Teasing was one thing, out-right mocking was another, and she wouldn't stand to be mocked. She then turned to the girl, Rebecca. "I'm Mizu. My Galiants are Chip and Dale. Third year. Need a gag for your loudmouth? I'm sure I can make one."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:28 pm

Ziko looked back at their visitor when she entered, eyes locking on her Galiant as he mimicked Mizu. She made a face and stepped off the to side, trying to get out of the way of her roommate's cross-hairs. When Mizu issued her threat--or what was close to a threat--Zikomo let out a very loud, and obviously fake, laugh in attempts to direct attention elsewhere and cool the hostility.

She coughed and pointed at herself, "Zikomo," and then at Morph, "Morph," then back to herself, "Fifth year," and yet again at Morph, "Who even knows."

As if on cue, Morph changed back to his pink-blobby-self, still all giggles, and flew back to his Keeper. He sat on her head and settled in like he was ready for a stay and reiterated Ziko ("Who even knows!"). She scooped him off her head and tickled him again. It had been a while since she'd seen him this excited. Summer break was fun, but school seemed to be his favorite thing.  

Je suis a toi
Vice Captain

LevDa

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:15 pm
[Rebecca~ Land of Departure ~ Dorm Room 118]

"If you think you are going to gag me you have another thing com-" Iago said before getting interrupted by Rebecca.

"He isn't that bad I guess" Rebecca said nervously. "He is just really sarcastic at times. Otherwise he is harmless." Rebecca then looked at Iago to plead to the bird to please be quiet.

"I see that you guys are upperclassmen." Rebecca noted while looking at their galients. "Your galients are also very cute. As for me my name is Rebecca and I am a second year. The bird is named Iago. So what are your guy's specialties?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:16 pm

"Hey, Ziko, looks like you get your question answered!" Mizu said, grinning at her room mate. She looked back towards Rebecca, and leaned back on her hands. "I'm a thief. Grew up that way. One of the teachers found me--she's on the front lines, last I heard. But she caught me sharing my loot with some of the other street rats, and brought me here."  

phoenixianCrystallist
Crew

Quotable Noob

8,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250

Je suis a toi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:36 pm

The assassin turned to Mizu with a goofy grin and gave her a double thumbs up. At least she wasn't off killing their next door neighbor. So she was a thief? Ziko was going to have a lot of fun this year with her roommate. While their "professions" weren't the same they had similarities. She would definitely be taking Mizu under her wing, leaving her legacy! That was a satisfying thought.

"Specialties?" The teen snorted, "Being awesome. I kid, I kid." Zikomo suddenly deadpanned and made a scary face before saying flatly, "I kill people."

Morph appropriately changed into a large butcher knife hovering at his Keeper's left ear ("Mua-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!"). Morph's addition made it really hard not to laugh. Zikomo was able to keep her scary face for a few seconds more before she cracked a smile.

"Ffffffff--Morph! I was doin' so well! Anyway, I'd say I'm kidding about that too buuuuuuuut . . . I work on the Narnian Royal Guard. For the past couple summers I've been training with the covert sector and just this last summer they promoted me to Captain. The rest of the Guard call us Assassin Class, but I prefer the term Sneak."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:08 pm
[Garret : Land of Departure : Room 123 ]

"Ah" Garret responded curtly. He was quickly beginning to realize that Artemis had an ego roughly the size of the planet and held a very..low opinion of others. If he was very, very careful, he could setting off a very, very short fuse.

At this point, Peter's excitement quickly focused in on Artemis's statement. "Oh, who's this Zikomo girl? She a friend? Girlfriend? Were the two of you once madly in love but then broke up and you now wish to seek revenge. I really don't understand the last two though, all that kissy-touchy stuff is gross."

Garret promptly buried his face in his hands and groaned. He had forgotten: Peter was to subtly what matches were to a room full of kerosene and dry wood.  

Gentleman Knives

ArcanaFate

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:09 pm
[Artemis :: Land of Departure :: Room 123]

"Hahahahaha." Artemis laughed in a casual tone, enunciating each 'ha' before quickly rising and pointing his finger at Peter. "I'm a patient person, but that's one line you don't cross. Be thankful I don't incinerate you where you stand, you little f-" Before he could finish, however, a long bony arm casually reached over and clamped onto the back of Artemis' collar. As he was dragged out of the room by his Galiant, he continued to point at Peter while whispering, "Watch your back."

Jack looked down at his partner, his features contorted in between confusion and disappointment. "Artemis, really. Losing your temper over something that small? That isn't the behavior of my partner. My partner keeps his head cool, no matter the circumstances." He whispered, trying to keep as quiet as possible. The young man nodded, running a hand through his hair and taking a deep breath.

"You're right. No need to lose my cool over something like that. I'm top dog; no one can compete with me. Especially not Zero."  
KHBTD : Kingdom Hearts Roleplaying and OoC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff