Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Teepees
[IC] =Meeki's Teepee= Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Farland

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 7:19 pm
User Image

Samedi had once again wondered off, her ivory hooves hitting the ground a littel harder then nessasary as she made her way into the unknown territory. She had listened to the ennoying flutter go on aobut how she had suddenly gotten fat, and delt with an equaly annoying teal fox who acompanied her. The light had died, and her favoriet setting an covered the land. Darkness. Something that made her feel at home, even if she had wondered out of the mountains once again.

This forest was unkown to her, but most of this world was. Her skull shined with an eerie glow, glowing brightly though flesh and blood, crimson eyes floating in twin pools of black. She relaxed, letting her irritation flood away as she scanned the new area. She had wondered far then she thought her littel legs would carrie her, and come to think of it, she couldent remember wich pass she had taken.

No matter, she could wait till that cursed light returned, and make her way back up to the snowy peeks... a place that unnerved her with its blancket of pure white. But for now... she would explore. She plodded one, her charcoal mane and tail ruffeled slightly by the breeze as she explored.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 7:37 pm
Chaos's ears twitched as he picked up the sound of a visitor. It wasn't a delicate enough sound to be Glamrock strolling about. Perhaps it was that damnable Danzleikr. Chaos had a bone to pick with him. What a perfect opportunity it would be if the stallion was sneaking a visit.

Chaos quietly weaved himself through the forest, carefully sticking to the shadows. He had spent enough time here that he knew the forest like the front of his hooves. His eyes glowed red within the darkness of the trees. It was enough to send a chill down almost anyone's back. Animals seemed to shy away quietly whenever he came near.

It didn't take long to find the cause of the racket. A guttural sound came from the back of his throat. It almost sounded like a growl. It wasn't Danzleikr at all. It was a damned foal! What was a foal doing out here in the middle of nowhere?

He took a moment to inspect the young female. He liked the way she was dark as the night, similar to him. No horn. Figures. He wasn't terribly fond of the lesser races and everyone other than a Unicorn, regardless of what they may be was a lesser race to him. He couldn't help but admire the glowing that her skull seemed to do. He had never seen such a thing before. It was not natural but intriguing all the same.

"Are you trying to wake up the dead? Or just torment the living with the racket you're making?", Chaos asked from the shadows behind the foal. "I could have been sleeping. It's a good thing I wasn't, or I might have had to kill you."

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

Farland

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 7:48 pm
Samedi's step faltered slightly her paw raised infront of her, suspended in mid step. Her ears twiched, haveing not heard anything. She didnt like things that could sneek up on her, she usualy had a taltent for staying hidden. But she hadent senced ANYTHING. She setteled her littel hoof on the floor, still cold with the retreat of winter and turned around.

She narrowed here eyes, their firey glow reduced to meer slits as they peered into the darkness. She caught sight of the red horn, and wasnt sure if that was a good or a bad thing. Her littel sister, hyper and bubbly as she was, had a horn, but this was a full grown stallion, an obviously she had irritated him. Great.

" If you had been sleeping, I would have been a littel louder. ' She said in her whispery voice, her body language praticaly dripping with sarcasm, though she was still unnerved he had snuck up on her unheard. She took the opportunity to look him over. At these times she always felt small, something she didnt like. Hmm, she seemed to be ntoiceing alot of things she didnt like today.. fat flutters, irritateing fox's, bright snow... stalking unicorns.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 7:59 pm
"Ah.. the ignorance of youth. I shan't lay the blame on you but to the parents that birthed you. Your ignorance is clearly an effect from poor guidance and lack of a proper education. Or perhaps, they tried their best with you and just failed miserably because you're a lost cause. As such, you'll trod along in this world without a care and die by the time you hit maturity because you'll have pissed off the wrong.. stallion."

Chaos stepped out of the shadows and into the moonlight, rearing back on his hind legs so that he towers over the foal even more. Then he chuckled to himself and dropped back to the ground. He snapped his head back so that his hair whipped back in its original place.

"Aren't you a little far from home? I've not seen you around here before or any Soquili that looks similar enough to beget a such a rude foal such as yourself. Therefore, I will assume you do not live in the forest. You didn't run away in some angsty manner did you?"

Rolling his eyes, Chaos trotted around the foal.

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

Farland

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 12:23 am
Her ears went back flat against her head, and a noise that sounded curiously like a quiet hiss escaped her tiny form. " You can blame my parents for my behavior, but dont you dare blame my mother " she said, tiny silvers of fire glareing at him from those jet pools.

Her ears twiched slightly as he reared, wich for her waa about the equivelant of jumping back, but other then that she did not move. " Of corse i did not run away you giant goat, i simply wished to escape the snow drifts for a while. If you didnt notice, im not colored correctly for suck a landscape " she said, her puffy littel charcoal foal tail giveing a flick.

She gave him a grin that lookd more like an immature smile " Though this forest is nice.... even if the company is less desierable " she said, her quiet voice still very audable, as iff carried by the wind, though still that wicked sweet tone.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 10:55 am
"You've insulted me for the last time, runt. I'll not tolerate more unless you have a hankering to find my horn pierced in your gut. I'm not like the weak fools you've been raised around. Foal or not, if you cross the line, I'll feel no guilt at teaching you some manners." Chaos lowered his head so that it was slightly above Samedi's.

"I do, however, respect your attitude, fortitude and perseverance, little one. You remind me of myself when I was your age. The difference is that I knew the line which not to cross. I knew where real danger lay and what I could or could not get by with. I suggest you learn the same. Not everyone in this godforsaken land have sparkly eyes and bubbly smiles. Some of us.. as you may notice with yourself.. are just..." Chaos lowered his head down another notch, "plain evil."

Chaos raised his head to look at the moon to get an idea of the time. "It's getting late. I'm sure your mother is probably worried."

Chaos couldn't help but like the little runt. Pity she didn't have a horn. She'd have made a fine unicorn.

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:37 am
Meeki cooked up some fish and placed it carefully on a plate, careful to not burn herself. She hadn't seen Glamrock since that morning and was growing a little worried. The dark Soquili seemed to have wandered off so at least she wasn't being spied upon any more. She stood up and walked inside her teepee to sit down on the soft blankets and eat her dinner of fish and berries. She hopped Glamrock would come home soon.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:50 pm
Samedi glared back like a stubborn child, for she was, no matter how she acted, a child. She was now eye to eye with him, he haveing lowered his head enough so that his horn was praticaly brushing her puffy little forhead.

She crained her head sky-ward, her puffy charcoal mane fluffed around her head as glowing crimson eyes locked onto the moon. " True... Celly will be worried if im gone... and glory will probably be bounceing around... " She said as she though of her little sister, and her mother who was all exsited about her new baskets.

She flicked her eyes back twords him, still wary of turning her back on him to head back up to the mountains, but she needed to leave. She took one step to the side, tiny ivory hooves carrieing her carefully around the large stallion. ' Thank you for the talk... it was... interesting. " she said, glowing eyes still watching him as she dissapeared into the bushes, her glowing skull slowly faceing into the bush.

~**~

Several weeks later, as the snows had finnaly faded from the forest floor, makeing the mountains paths clear and safe for travel at night, she made way back down that vaugly familiar path. She had only found it be several hours of wondering in the dark, but now she found she tred the same path she had before.

Her hair whipped around her face in the crisp breeze, still the same charcoal color as when she was a foal, though it now curled around to frame that skull that shined though flesh and blood. Those eyes, still the same color as the blood that ran in her veins, still held that sheen of wickedness, but had lost the innocence that she had carried in her youth, Her true self no longer masked by age.

She looked around... yes, the trees looked the same, even though she did not, so, spotting the same familiar log, she plodded on, her normaly light and feathery steps changeing, stomping noisily on the ground in the same, noisy, manner as before.

Farland

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:02 pm
Chaos shook his head. Though it had been several weeks, he recognized that sound. How could he not? It wasn't like many Soquili wandered near his area. He couldn't help but wonder if his reputation had anything to do with it.

He had intended to sneak up on the foal again but was caught short and his step faltered ever so slightly. Could so much change in a matter of weeks? At first he questioned if this was the same creature he had met before. He didn't have a name to her yet.. but how could she be different? The same eerie glowing skull lighted faintly in the night. She was taller, more.. mature... definately more mature, but it was the same obnixious runt as before.. Once he had let the changes sink in, he gruffed out,
"My, haven't you grown."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:16 pm
Seemed her memory seemed to be correct. She tilted her head, he haveing emerged to her left, firey eyes lokcing onto him " Either that or you shrunk " she said, a slight grin slipping across her face, though it was hard to see through through the transperant lips. Her voice was almost the same. Still quiet, though competly audiable, but it was still different, less whispery... more like the caress of a frozen feather.

Her tail flicked, but the curled ends still swayed and curled as if cobwebbs caught in a faint breeze. She was no longer small and fuffy, but elegant and wraith like, but greatfully she did not take on the total apperance of her namesake.

Farland

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:26 pm
Chaos stepped closer to her to get a better look. She grew up lovely, that's for sure. Pity she wasn't a unicorn... she'd have made a fine unicorn. "I'm still bigger than you are.. runt. I suppose you didn't happen to get lost again, eh? Miss me that much, did you? Or perhaps you decided it was finally time to learn some manners..."

Chaos walked around Samedi's side and stopped in front of her. "You've certainly grown up well. In body at least. Still have that sharp tongue of yours, I notice. Tell me what brings you here? Do you have a name or can I think one up for you? Brat would be a good choice. Or Runt. Take your pick."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:39 pm
He was taller then her, but at least she didnt have to crane her head back to ook at him properly, a slight tilt of her head was more then enough. " I dont get lost in the same area twice... i remember these paths well enough to find me way here.... An Miss wouldent be the exact word for this situation. "

" My name is Samedi " She said, the name rolling from her mouth. True her namesake was a corps-like-vampire... but it was slightly fitting. " And is there anything i should call you? Or should i simply dub you Goat? " She said, with a slight raise of an eyebrow.

True he was larger, but she trusted in her own speed and strength, though she gave a half-hearted wish she wouldent ahve to rely on it. That horn was still awefully sharp.

Farland

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:57 pm
"Well, I'm not surprised. I'm an acquired taste afterall. I doubt my own mother misses me and quite frankly, I like it that way." Chaos couldn't explain why he was even talking to this female and not sending her on his way. If he were honest, he would admit that he had thought about the spunky foal more than a few times during the last few weeks. Not many had made such an impact. He still admired her free spirit and courage.

He lowered his head to just barely above hers again and whispered in a seductive manner, both to make her angry and because it came easily enough which he didn't bother to question,
"I'll be a goat but only if you become my doe. Didn't your mother teach you to stay away from males like me? "

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 8:14 pm
" And didnt your mother.. " She said, brushing her cheek gently against his ' Ever teach you not to get so close something that bites? " She said, catching his ear in her teath in a none-to-gentle manner, and giveing a rather painfull tug before letting go and danceing out of the range of that dangerously sharp horn.

Ivory hooves setteled on the ground as she watching him, her eyes narrowed slightly, more then ever looking like a wraith, her hair whipping around the steadily glowing skull, the magority of her dark body hidden within the shadows.

Farland

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces