Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)
Rookie Cup Bleachers Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grandwing
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:37 pm
ZarAburame
Grandwing
ZarAburame
rookies have too little hp coupled with only 5 cards this tourney is turning into who goes first wins. :/

I have to disagree on that statement. mrgreen
I lost because of turn order, Liger has lost because of turn order, Shadow is going to pick up the win im 90% sure. The first move with such low hp means so much.

If you have played Digimon Battle Card for playstation before you would encounter "A" as boss.
This boss is outrageous and it is true that turn plays a huge impact in this battle because he pretty much uses the same deadly cards but if you have the right cards you'll pretty much win despite of the turn order.

just words of wisdom.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:38 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Blademaster Banryu
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Blademaster Banryu
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

^Agreed

This... this will be interesting.

Gaomon: Why didn't you use me?!
Guilmon: Agreed...

Ummm... it's Waltz's turn to shine?

BOOOOO!!!!

Psh, Rikun 'n' Beta ain't got time fo' dis clown, we gots liddle girls to rescues.

I take it he doesn't run into Piedmon very often... sweatdrop
Either that or plans to be in the digital world for a VERY short amount of time...
Ummm... trapped in time?

Well, he WAS trying to find a portal back to the real world before s**t happened... Also Techno-san started pressuring me into interacting with his character after I suggested it so yeah lul.

Not really sure what you mean by 'trapped in time'....? :0

My actual character was attacked by a clockmon and flung forward in time...
sweatdrop

Oh okay. Well jeez, that sucks. 0___o (almost as much as getting chased by a psychotic killer clown)
So is he being flung into the current time from his past? Or the future of our current time? (the current time being the events of the cataclysm of course.)

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:40 pm
ZarAburame
Grandwing
ZarAburame
rookies have too little hp coupled with only 5 cards this tourney is turning into who goes first wins. :/

I lost because of turn order, Liger has lost because of turn order, Shadow is going to pick up the win im 90% sure. The first move with such low hp means so much.

Well EXCUSE ME! eek
I have not lost just yet! Last I checked, Lucemon's HPz have not hit Zero in turn one... -.- emotion_bigvein

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:41 pm
Blademaster Banryu
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Blademaster Banryu
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Blademaster Banryu
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

^Agreed

BOOOOO!!!!

Psh, Rikun 'n' Beta ain't got time fo' dis clown, we gots liddle girls to rescues.

Either that or plans to be in the digital world for a VERY short amount of time...
Ummm... trapped in time?

Well, he WAS trying to find a portal back to the real world before s**t happened... Also Techno-san started pressuring me into interacting with his character after I suggested it so yeah lul.

sweatdrop

Oh okay. Well jeez, that sucks. 0___o (almost as much as getting chased by a psychotic killer clown)
So is he being flung into the current time from his past? Or the future of our current time? (the current time being the events of the cataclysm of course.)
Sorry liger, I didnt mean to thow you into the time portal...well actualy I did, but thats not the point  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:43 pm
Blademaster Banryu
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Blademaster Banryu
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Blademaster Banryu
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

^Agreed

BOOOOO!!!!

Ummm... trapped in time?

sweatdrop

More so that he's being flung forward in which he will then return to the present (this event) with insight on the future to come as well as a butt load of digimon that will be accompanying him as he attempts to right the wrongs that have yet to come.

Merely a plot device to overlook the having to go through the horribly long build up of going from 12 to 21 digimon.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:48 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
ZarAburame
Grandwing
ZarAburame

Well EXCUSE ME! eek
I have not lost just yet! Last I checked, Lucemon's HPz have not hit Zero in turn one... -.- emotion_bigvein
last i checked if you play wrath he weapon shops and destroys you or flys away. You can't out brawl him. Just like i couldn't out brawl zadok. You've lost.  

ZarAburame

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:49 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Blademaster Banryu
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Blademaster Banryu
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Ummm... trapped in time?

sweatdrop

More so that he's being flung forward in which he will then return to the present (this event) with insight on the future to come as well as a butt load of digimon that will be accompanying him as he attempts to right the wrongs that have yet to come.

Merely a plot device to overlook the having to go through the horribly long build up of going from 12 to 21 digimon.

Oh okay I see. Maybe you can save me from yourself whenever you get back... e___x If it's convenient for you that is.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:51 pm
ZarAburame
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
ZarAburame
Grandwing
ZarAburame

Well EXCUSE ME! eek
last i checked if you play wrath he weapon shops and destroys you or flys away. You can't out brawl him. Just like i couldn't out brawl zadok. You've lost.

Pffffttt... shame on you for giving up so easily and then expecting the same actions from me... no sir, I will not quit until one of us has hit zero.  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:54 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
ZarAburame
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
ZarAburame
Grandwing
ZarAburame

Well EXCUSE ME! eek

Pffffttt... shame on you for giving up so easily and then expecting the same actions from me... no sir, I will not quit until one of us has hit zero.
you don't need to give up. Im just telling you the obvious outcome. I just prefer not to waste my time on a battle i know is lost.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:54 pm
Blademaster Banryu
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Blademaster Banryu
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Blademaster Banryu
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Ummm... trapped in time?

sweatdrop

Oh okay I see. Maybe you can save me from yourself whenever you get back... e___x If it's convenient for you that is.

Not quite sweatdrop
You see... Marcus is evil and hellbent on releasing Armageddon on the world. Let's just say the future is a little more rainbows and sunshine than he would like to see...

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:56 pm
ZarAburame
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
ZarAburame
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
ZarAburame

Well EXCUSE ME! eek

you don't need to give up. Im just telling you the obvious outcome. I just prefer not to waste my time on a battle i know is lost.

If you say so, but you could have turned it around... Order of combat if you didn't notice is
Passive --> Used Card--> Your Command >.>

And you had cody so you could have easily used Water Leak on him and carried the battle out till the end...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:56 pm
Grandwing
ZarAburame
Grandwing
ZarAburame

If you have played Digimon Battle Card for playstation before you would encounter "A" as boss.
This boss is outrageous and it is true that turn plays a huge impact in this battle because he pretty much uses the same deadly cards but if you have the right cards you'll pretty much win despite of the turn order.

just words of wisdom.
I've beat the entire digimon card game. Was fun. Also in that game you know what his deck is. And you can use 30 cards and he can't block half of them in 1 move. In this game we get 5 don't know what our oppenents deck will be till after we can't edit it. and emperor limits out options by over 1/2  

ZarAburame

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:57 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Blademaster Banryu
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Blademaster Banryu
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

sweatdrop

Not quite sweatdrop
You see... Marcus is evil and hellbent on releasing Armageddon on the world. Let's just say the future is a little more rainbows and sunshine than he would like to see...
...Jesus are there ANY good people that I'm interacting with in this RP...?! >___o Or in this RP at all for that matter?! Dx (The hell's wrong with rainbows and sunshine ANYWAY, some of us wouldn't complain!!) Jeez at this rate I might have to find a way to Gmod myself to Mega stage.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:58 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
ZarAburame
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
ZarAburame
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
ZarAburame

Well EXCUSE ME! eek

If you say so, but you could have turned it around... Order of combat if you didn't notice is
Passive --> Used Card--> Your Command >.>

And you had cody so you could have easily used Water Leak on him and carried the battle out till the end...
he had kings swords. He out damages me. And even if i tamad after water leak damage i die the next turn because i can recover. I had no chance.  

ZarAburame

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:59 pm
The math is wrong! 0-55=/=55 it =-55!!!

THE NUMBERS ARE LYING!!!!  
Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]