Submit

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:53 am
He shrugged, fine now, pretty sure Nico would eat this impetious raccoon. "No harm done piccola. He smiles at Idonea, finding her companion odd but there were worse ways she could behave. As it was he could find amusement in it all.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:06 am
Nea chuckled,grinning her lopsided grin. "As long as she didn't offend... I do it enough on my own without her help.. Some get down right disgusted when I put my nose to their neck so as to better catch their words when she's not there for me." Binky looked between Idonea and Ezio a moment. "This Nea's Cedric?" Nea shot Binky a look of impending doom and Binky curled her tail around her before peering out with yet another Impish grin. " It i~is isn't it?? No.. not small nuff to be.. Maybe new one? Has her infatuations wained so?" Binky teased Idonea.

Her ears flicked back before she snatched the straw from binky and tossed it down the hill. " Binky.. I'm not going to tolerate such malicious teasing any further today.. so you either sit and be nice or stay down there till my conversation's finished." She snorted lightly before giving a small sigh. "She shouldn't be an issue any further for the time being..."  

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:08 am
Ezio blinked, several questions popping to mind but seeing how upset Nea had become from the raccoons teasing he swallowed those. He was not sure how to help matters though, usually when he defended a mare it was against a stallions unwanted attentions or a bully, never from a fluff ball. Besides if he defended her like he usually did he thought Nea might be mad at him for threatening the pink nuisance. His ears flattened a little, trying to decide what to do. But he stayed quiet, his expression confused and concerned.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:16 am
She read his expression well enough and offered a small genuine smile. "Don't worry.. She knows not to push too much past this. She'll sulk a bit but afterwards she'll come back in a more tolerable state." Binky had skittered down and picked up her straw, dusting it off before glowering at Idonea and flopping down on her rump to sulk like one of the two-legged's children after being scolded.  

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:27 am
He opened his mouth to speak but had no idea what to actually say. Looking round at the raccoon and then back to Nea. Podering a way to pick up the conversation, though all he could think of was the raccoons words. Finally deciding to address the elephant in the room he looked at herm expression apologetic. "What was that about piccola?" His tone gentle not wanting her to be more upset.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:43 am
She watched his mother form the words and frowned lightly. "A plight I endure after meeting each new male I'm afraid. She seems to delight in harassing me till I introduce her to an aquaintence of mine..." She sighed allowing her forelock to fall into her face much like her father's did. "Sadly she overheard a friend of mine and I discussing said male one day and has taken it upon herself to not let me forget it or him. I suppose it's her own little dastardly idea of how to make sure I don't forget that I seem to have found myself in the same situation as my father though I seem to be hung up on a real play boy..." She glanced off at Binky for a moment before looking back up at Ezio.  

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:44 am
This didn't totally make sense to him but he nodded anyway. "I'm afraid I do not fully understand, ma I am sure that things will be fine." He nodded again, trying to work out what it had to do with her father, or anyone else. A playboy? Yes there were only more questions her e but none of the answers were his business and so he kept quiet.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:52 am
"So it's safe to say she put her foot in her mouth and pulled a few hairs." She shook her head lightly. "So, shall we skirt around this and move on to a less awkward topic? She chuckled lightly. 'I hardly think you'd like the hear the prattle of the topic Binky dug up any ways." She thought of how to cover up that little elephant and move on without making Ezio feel awkward or spilling into detail about how she'd found herself infatuated with a male that seemed to delight more in flirting with many mares and leading them on than anything else.  

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:54 am
If she had decided to persue the topic, she would have found that he was much the same as this other male, but he was happy to change teh topic if that is what she wanted. "Of coarse piccola, as you wish. I had been wondering how long you had been without hearing?" Changing to the most obvious line of conversation as that is what she wanted, hoping one less personal popped up soon.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:03 am
She nodded then thought. "Since I was a filly... I was only a few months old when I had the accident." This was a topic less painful for her. She could discuss her accident that took her hearing more easily since she'd learned to accept it and live with it.  

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:05 am
He nodded and offered a sad smile. "It is a shame that such things sometimes happen. What caused it if I might ask?" She seemed more comfortable with this discussion so he would stick with it, tohugh talking was really only one of the thigns he enjoyed when spending time with a female, though what little he had grasped it would be unwise to persue this one.... Though flirting would fall on deaf ears, literally.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:10 am
Idonea smiled lightly. "Near as Amellia and I can tell it was the little bugs... earwigs my father calls them.. I remember wandering and coming across the river bed.. and I fell.. but I don't recall hitting my head or anything... When I woke up Amellia was there.. She warmed me with her flames and we came up with a way to talk till I learned to read lips. Amellia was my first real friend..."  

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:20 am
He nods, this sounding somewhat odd but the end result was the end result, the journey to getting there was only a part of it. He smiled though glad dh had found a friend when she had needed one. "I am glad you had a friend for this." He was running out of conversation, though he hoped she might have some things to say, then again maybe he should leave and let her and her friend reconcile.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:40 am
" I'm glad It brought me Amellia as well." She chucled lightly. She stood up and shook the dust from her fur like a shaggy dog. "Have you many friends outside of these proteced lands?" She peered at himm fron under her forelock. "Perhaps if not.. You could consider me as such? I know I know... 'knowing too much about you could be more harm than good.' But what could it hurt to have a friendly aquaintence in which to pass the time and just have idle chatter with hmm?"  

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:45 am
He sighed, that not having been exactly what he said. Looking at her and shaking his head. "Friends are a price that cannot be paid. The cost is to high for them." What she discribed was a nice idea but it was just too risky. Looking back to her raccoon for a moment before facing her again. "I would not wish to get you killed, friends could be used in such a way to get to me, and through me my brother..." His life was actually very lonely, but they had to think of the danger to those that go close to them and this mare.... She was more at risk than any others.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff