Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[Class] Acting 101 (Class B) [Homework Page 7] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:01 pm
"I hope they stuff you into one of those princey wear, with the puffy sleeves and baggy pants," She wagged a finger at Jericho, her grin matching his before she mock pouted, tilting her head, "Oh? Hey, is it really that surprising?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:07 pm
Staring at Lizzy as she made a teasing jab, Jericho crossed his arms and shifted his wings.

"Prince? That's not the type of role I'd take. I'd be a black knight! If we're talking about that sort of thing," he huffed before grinning at her, "A little, yes. But never really thought about the whole theatrical stuff anyway."  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:18 pm
"A black knight? Really?" She raised an eyebrow, trying to imagine Jericho dressed in full armor, with only his wings poking out of the suit. That earned a giggle from her as she cleared her throat, "Yeah, that'll really suit you, Jericho. You should request it, maybe." She giggled again.

"Neither did I, although we had a play around this time last year... I wonder if this class is to prepare for that?" She nodded, pausing before giving him a sheepish smile, "Last year's play didn't... End well..." Hopefully this one would be better.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:36 pm
"If what we're doing calls for that sort of role, maybe I will," he nodded. Though, Jericho paused as Lizzy mentioned the play from last year. He had heard of it, but didn't witness it personally.

"Ah... yeah I hear that was um... a special play," he said as he scratched his head, "I was sort of asleep during that time."  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:00 pm
"Very special," She chuckled at the memory, shaking her head, "We had a crossdressing Nuk as Sally." She wondered how he ever lived it down.

"Hopefully you'll be awake for this one, if there is a play," She nodded, "Although I really hope that... It won't be another Christmas play."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:08 pm
"Yeeaah... something more Halloweeny would definitely be ideal. If you get a part in it, I'll definitely have to try and see," Jericho said. After all, it would be good to support a friend for something like that. Not to mention, there was a decent chance other friends would be performing as well.

That was of course, if he didn't have a part in it, himself.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:33 pm
"Awww," She beamed, "And I'll be there to support you for sure. Although who knows? We might be taking the stage together!" That would be a fun experience for sure! Although she hoped it wouldn't be awkward or anything...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:38 am
Mitsu seemed to be expecting the pounce or at least the incoming hug. She braced herself, her arms coming up around Lizzy as she hugged the ghoul close. The lycan only pulled back when Lizzy started to introduce herself, leaning her head into to the pat.

She sat by quietly though while Lizzy and Jericho spoke, her eyes darting to Pepin every once in a while. Mitsu had met the dragon on occasion but honestly didn't know him well. It seemed they were talking about how odd it was for one another to be here and honestly....Mitsu felt it was strange that she had ventured in. She had been told it would help her though and reluctantly she had come.

Then they started talking about the last play, A Christmas play? That certainly sounded...interesting. "I...I hope I can just help with costumes...and props." Mitsu mumbled mostly to herself. Safe to say she was being a little shy around the dragon and didn't mind if she wasn't heard. "I..I don't think I would be good at.....acting." No there were others that would be far better suited for those roles she was sure.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:10 am
King Inversitle

Pepin gave her name then wandered off before Neil could say anything else. She got mad respect points for that. Pepin. Was. Cool.

Neil gave a nod to everyone else entering the class room and placed his headphones back on his head. Not that he was ignoring anyone, he wasn't really.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:50 am
"Maybe! That'd be pretty nice," Jericho smiled before glancing over at the shy wolf as she spoke up.

"Hey, you never know until you try. Who knows, you might just be a natural at it! But if not, people to work the props, costumes, and the stage set is still all important I think. It would be kinda lame if we had a swordfight and only had broomsticks to work with."  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:12 pm
Mitsu's brows furrowed slightly, though she nodded her head. She supposed what he said was true, she wouldn't know for sure until she actually tried. "I guess." At least there was a backup plan though Mitsu preferred to be behind the scenes. She wasn't really the type of person to take center stage, she would rather support those who were better for the role.

"I dunno, I think you could pull off a fight with a broomstick," Jericho was rather big and frightening in his own right, Mitsu doubted a lot of the focus would be on what he was fighting with.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:42 pm
"What Jericho said," She smiled, petting Mitsu on her head again before pausing at her comment, her eyes widening ever so slightly before she started to giggle; the mental image of Jericho in full armor, wings flaring out while holding onto a broomstick and fighting the bad guys... It was just too precious!

"I think Mitsu has a point," Her smile widened in mild amusement, "You could turn a broomstick into a sword, I'm sure! With a bit of-" She placed two hands together, holding them up before splitting them and bringing them to form an arc in the air, "Imagination."

That and Jericho with a broomstick sounded really fun.

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:59 pm
Anna looked up as if startled, her bright eyes wide; then her expression mellowed into a cheerful smile. "O-oh! Hi! I'm Anna." She managed to free one hand from underneath Shibey, reaching out to shake tentatively. "And, um, this is Shibey..."

The familiar, now constrained by only one arm, took the opportunity to squirm free. He perched on the next chair over and looked at Roch unblinking.

OwO

Ice Queen

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:56 pm
Roch jerked backwards. "Oh jack, that--it'sa--" he looked a bit terrified. "Is it gonna make me wear a skirt?" he demanded. "Cuz I ain't gonna wear a skirt ever again! Magical boils are NOT COOL!"

Sosiqui

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:05 pm
The boil's - Roch's - fear was palpable. And tasty. Anna found her lips curving up in a smile without her specifically telling them to do so. "Shibey's mine," she said, though there was a faint twist in her own gut at the thought. "Have you met other creatures like him before?"

Shibey seemed to appreciate Roch's reaction as well, and leaned in a little closer to the boil.

OwO

Ice Queen

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas