Submit

Kitten Rose73

Friendly Bachelorette

8,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:17 pm
Jenn walked into the pub and sat near the bar as she rested after her hard day of training and hoped that there was someone to make her a drink too. She was very tired and needed time to catch her breath and think about what she going to do next .

She thought that alice was a nice person and hoped that they could be good freinds and would help each other when things got rough  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:59 pm
(Is anybody else here tonite? I am getting bored.)  

Kitten Rose73

Friendly Bachelorette

8,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

SpellsThorn

Benevolent Lunatic

15,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:11 pm
rockchic73

(I am , im up for it if you are)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:13 pm
SpellsThorn
rockchic73

(I am , im up for it if you are)

sure why not lol  

Kitten Rose73

Friendly Bachelorette

8,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

SpellsThorn

Benevolent Lunatic

15,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:20 pm
Jynx came out of the back kitchen with a tray of items to be put up behind the bar . She didnt notice the young woman at first , And she started humming to herself as she put up the bottles jars, and glasses on the shelf behind the bar.

Her purple and black streaked hair bouncing as she danced around , the black and purple apron bleach stained from cleaning the kitchen. Her back to the room she didnt notice much, so emerged in her task.

Assemblage 33 - fallen down blasting from ear buds in her ear , she danced and sang , until she spun as she danced and spotten the girl.
Startled she fumbled the tray, the thick glasses scattering on the floor , though fortunately none of them broke, when she spun , the bottle on the tray tipped over, and knocked aganst another bottle on the shelld, and like dominos they clanked together , causing the one the end to tip over onto the bar grill for heating bread for customers, and fire flared up in a puff of fiery orange glow, singing her apron .
on top of that, as she turned to reacked to the fire and put it out, she slipped on a puddle of liquor that had splattered on the floor, and what remained of the tray went in the air as her feet went in the air and she kissed her knees..  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:23 pm
Jenn's eyes grew big as she watched the lady move around and wondered if she needed any help with what she was doing. Jenn had not been there very long and was glad to wait awhile as the woman worked. She had just finished training and wanted to get a soda to drink while she rested on the bar stool.  

Kitten Rose73

Friendly Bachelorette

8,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

SpellsThorn

Benevolent Lunatic

15,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:27 pm
rockchic73
Jenn's eyes grew big as she watched the lady move around and wondered if she needed any help with what she was doing. Jenn had not been there very long and was glad to wait awhile as the woman worked. She had just finished training and wanted to get a soda to drink while she rested on the bar stool.

(Alright you maybe need to reread, there is more to work with than just a lady walking in the room, try reading other peoples post threw , maybe youll have more to work with to write more than two sentences.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:28 pm
(yeah I am a little rusty at role playing)  

Kitten Rose73

Friendly Bachelorette

8,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

SpellsThorn

Benevolent Lunatic

15,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:33 pm
rockchic73
(yeah I am a little rusty at role playing)

( I can see that, but dont worry ill work with you on it , see if we can turn you away from one and two sentence post into something more descriptive. because at this point it seems you dont bother reading most posts. I gave you PLENTY to work with yet you chose a generic lady walked in the room post, kinda annoying, but i am understanding . Try Reading post your responding to thoroughly and take note of of activity you wish to respond to , and actions both of the character your responding to, as well as your own characters response and reaction , Rps is not a matter how fast you can get your post out there, if you need more time to write, then take it , try to get the thoughts and ideas in order if you need to. Also be observant of your surroundings, in rps alot of surrendings are user made , unless presented with an image )  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:35 pm
(ok . I will try to work harder. I have not been role playing for very long and so i have trouble alot of times trying to say or do the right thing when it comes to rping. I would love the help and hope you can put up with me until i get the hang of it lol)  

Kitten Rose73

Friendly Bachelorette

8,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

SpellsThorn

Benevolent Lunatic

15,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:36 pm
(Try to make posts ATLEAST one basic paregraph , though we arnt picky on grammer and structure, it gives rpers more to respond to your posts)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:41 pm
rockchic73
(ok . I will try to work harder. I have not been role playing for very long and so i have trouble alot of times trying to say or do the right thing when it comes to rping. I would love the help and hope you can put up with me until i get the hang of it lol)

(Youll do fine, you just need a few pointers and some instruction, ill take you under my wing as long as your willing to learn , I kinda have an advantage others dont, i come from a long line of Rpers, Gamers and D&D players lol, ive been rping with my mom and family since i was about 10, and im 25 now , plus im an aspiring writer lol .... How much do you read on a daily basis? the mount and genre someone reads can often help with developing Rp skills, the more someone reads, it effects their writing skills . And ill put up with you only as long as you show me your trying and show inititive. i dont have time to teach anyone who isnt prepared to learn ... and btw i do give home work XP ~_^)  

SpellsThorn

Benevolent Lunatic

15,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
The Night Army

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers